My friend told me about an intresting conspiracy

Play Mode Discussion
He read on reddit about a guy with multiple accounts who did some sort of experiment.According to his results players who win lots of games get better quest than players who loses lots of games.

Do you know about this conspiracy?is it old news because I only found out today
I've never heard of it, and it's unlikely to be true.

There's not much motive for Blizzard to do this, and we don't know all the details of how this "experiment" was conducted. Did it have a big enough sample size? Were all other variables equal between the two accounts? Can these results be reproduced with a similar experiment?
Really? You heard from a friend of a friend of a guy who read something on a chat board about an "experiment" about which you have no details or knowledge of how it was performed but you're perfectly willing to believe every word you've been told about this "conspiracy" by Blizzard to punish losers and reward winners.

Perhaps you should exercise some of that grey matter between your ears ask yourself whether a little critical thinking ought to be applied to this "information" before you decide to just believe because you heard it from your "friend".
Conspiracy doesn't even make sense.

If Blizzard was money hungry, wouldn't they give easy to complete quests to people who lose a lot so they feel better about playing and thus will continue to play the game?
I thought it was balony too but my friend insist that the conspiracy is the real deal
02/02/2019 11:31 AMPosted by HappyFeet
I thought it was balony too but my friend insist that the conspiracy is the real deal
Then get a link to the reddit post.
02/02/2019 11:33 AMPosted by Wardrum
Then get a link to the reddit post.

ok I will ask him for the link but its propably a really old post and I dont know if he still has it.

You're familiar with the story of chicken little, yes?
02/02/2019 12:14 PMPosted by Slickriptide

I rember watching it but I cant rember what happens in it.
02/02/2019 01:02 PMPosted by HappyFeet
02/02/2019 12:14 PMPosted by Slickriptide

I rember watching it but I cant rember what happens in it.

Its very very relevant to your post. look it up
Seems plausible.
please stop posting
02/02/2019 01:51 PMPosted by ThinIce
please stop posting

Ima need you to shut it for me, tough guy.
[quote="207698777291"]please stop posting

I dont understand
Probably not true. If anything, players that play less tend to get easier quests to fulfill. I play an average of 3 games a day... but sometimes it's 0 and other times it's more like 6 games a day. Never do I get over 10 games in one day!

Anyway, I tend to get what I consider easy quests more often than not. In just this month, I've already had two duel a friend quests and one spectate a friend quest. When not getting those, I get quests that have me win 1 game with a certain hero or deal 65 damage to enemy heroes... things that can be done with any deck. To contrast, I got only 1 quest that asked me to win 3 games with a certain hero and only 1 quest to use a certain monster tribe.

I feel like without a large collection, I get easier quests. Maybe it's just my luck, or the fact I can re-roll quests once a day, but I never needed to finish a difficult quest.