Finally hit rank 5!

New Player Tavern
Been playing for 2 months just around Christmas..

1st season managed rank 12 from 50.. And this season made rank 5 yesterday. It wasn't easy around rank 8.

Made it to rank 4 with 3 stars without losing today but back down to 5 with 3 stars.

Would love to get legend in my 2nd month. I have 2 full free days this weekend but don't know if I can do it. I'm still technically new.
Using odd mage but I get games where I steam roll and it is one sided.

I get games where we Slug it out and I win. I prefer these games.

But I get a lot of games after won streak where I is get garbage draws. I will hold my hands up to the occasional misplay too though.. I don't want to blame all my losses on rng.
Getting Rank 5 in your 2nd month is huge. I did this myself back when I was starting out.

5-Legend is a big ordeal though because of no winstreak stars. At least next month you'll get back to 5 quickly and can focus the rest of the month on 5-Legend.

I personally played way too many games over 2 months to finally hit legend but maybe you can do better. Good luck!
Congrats, that a super achievement.
Thanks, I'll do my best

The no win-streak makes it super hard though. We'll see what happens. Honestly rank 4 in 2 months I can't complain about.
Congrats.
02/22/2019 03:35 PMPosted by Xnstra
Been playing for 2 months just around Christmas..

1st season managed rank 12 from 50.. And this season made rank 5 yesterday. It wasn't easy around rank 8.

Made it to rank 4 with 3 stars without losing today but back down to 5 with 3 stars.

Would love to get legend in my 2nd month. I have 2 full free days this weekend but don't know if I can do it. I'm still technically new.

Hey, congrats!
I'm in the exact same boat...started the same time as you and hit rank 3 this month...one win away from 2.
Note the games in rank 5 to legend are a lot tougher and you will need some volume to move up...a lot of win one lose one.
Again congrats and good luck...maybe we will run into each other soon :)