Who would of thought creating 23 extra cards a game was a great way to win

Play Mode Discussion
Thank you Rexxar. Why win with 30 cards when I can win with 53.
You should try Benadictus Priest.

Why win with 30 cards when you can win with 10, 000?
02/03/2019 01:32 AMPosted by Haunter187

So draw 53 cards at 2 cards per turn...

or draw 10,000 cards at 1 card per turn...

hmmmmmmmmmm
02/03/2019 01:36 AMPosted by xlux

hmmmmmmmmmm

To notpick a bit, it wasn't 2 per turn until rexxar came down, so 3(going first) plus 6 equals 9 -> 44 cards at 2 a turn maximum. But since you have 2 mana less per turn, depending on discover you often can't even play more that 1 card. So sooner or later you'll have to stop creating more zombeast, unless all of them ar like 3 mana grasshoppers.
Finally, 23 zombeast means at least 29 turns, but likely more - holy passive-agressive decktype, Batman, were you trying to achieve victory with a deck that doesn't have a winning strategy other than fatigue-squishing your opponent?

Got a replay of the game to shar with us?
02/03/2019 01:58 AMPosted by picapica
02/03/2019 01:36 AMPosted by xlux

hmmmmmmmmmm

To notpick a bit, it wasn't 2 per turn until rexxar came down, so 3(going first) plus 6 equals 9 -> 44 cards at 2 a turn maximum. But since you have 2 mana less per turn, depending on discover you often can't even play more that 1 card. So sooner or later you'll have to stop creating more zombeast, unless all of them ar like 3 mana grasshoppers.
Finally, 23 zombeast means at least 29 turns, but likely more - holy passive-agressive decktype, Batman, were you trying to achieve victory with a deck that doesn't have a winning strategy other than fatigue-squishing your opponent?

Got a replay of the game to shar with us?

I really dont want to go into debate about a clearly broken card like Rexxar. Its common knowledge at this point. It's just broken, and has only not been nerfed due to blizzards recent strategy of not nerfing anything above a rare card to rob players of dust and to preserve income for their new Activision overlords.

Thank you for your input, if I could, I would promptly change my post too....

""So draw 44 cards at 2 cards per turn after drawing your first 9 cards (or 10 cards if you go second)...

or draw 10,000 cards(obviously not the number to focus on if you are being a nitpicky little hunter main) at 1 card per turn...

hmmmmmmmmmm..""

Thank you editor, this was a much more concise way to make a post.
Each Zombeast is made of 2 cards...

Zombeasts sum is also greater than its parts....... If the zombeasts were real cards they would be nerfed....

/rant
wooooo 10 health stealthed Tundra Rhino........ Don't worry my non Hunter deck will easily keep up with Deathstalker Rexxar pushing 1 button to discover 2 minions for 2 mana. ez.

Consecration+2 mana for 5 extra armor wow what an expensive dead card to hold in your hand......
02/03/2019 02:17 AMPosted by xlux
I really dont want to go into debate about a clearly broken card like Rexxar. Its common knowledge at this point. It's just broken, and has only not been nerfed due to blizzards recent strategy of not nerfing anything above a rare card to rob players of dust and to preserve income for their new Activision overlords.

O tempora, o mores! Evidence is hard to come by in this times of "feels" and fake news.

Have a nice day
02/03/2019 01:32 AMPosted by Haunter187

You actually comparing rng shuffled cards to a chosen Zombeast?

Last week I had 6 against an empty boarded hunter, turn 8 Rexxar and I now have 4 minions left, kind of expected it, still got the hunter to 7 life.
Turn 9 hunter plays a rushed Poisonous Exploding bloatbat, clears my board, I land a couple more minions, Rush Lifesteal festival begins and I just concede...
02/03/2019 01:29 AMPosted by xlux
when I can win with 53.

exaggerated much, the fact you "don't want to debate about it" proves the fallacy -also, if you really let the game go for almost 30 turns assuming he played rexx on 6 then created and played his first of the 23 zombeasts on 7, then you were playing a slow death by fatigue deck, so you kind of deserve it -suck it up dude
the guy without rexxar mustve been playing a control deck with no win condition (and something to add a lot of cards into deck )for the game to go on for 23+ turns more
02/03/2019 06:48 AMPosted by RhokDelar
when I can win with 53.

exaggerated much, the fact you "don't want to debate about it" proves the fallacy -also, if you really let the game go for almost 30 turns assuming he played rexx on 6 then created and played his first of the 23 zombeasts on 7, then you were playing a slow death by fatigue deck, so you kind of deserve it -suck it up dude

Waaaahhh! My opponent played smart and made intelligent decisions based on the match up and beat my control/fatigue deck! How dare they??
02/03/2019 06:48 AMPosted by RhokDelar
when I can win with 53.

I was playing Kibler's elemental mage, and got him to 8 health at the lowest. He played Rexxar on 6 after having both flanking strikes and a spell stone.

After Rexxar, he got 4 lifesteal minions in a row, 2 of which had taunt(not an exaggeration) followed by an echo plated beetle.

I actually did play every single card in my deck, he even double tracking and still won the value game....

All with one card, but im sure you have some idiotic reasons why it's not completely broken. Infinite value in one card, with no conditionals needed.
well, I have only one question left: aren't you playing FLJ? if not, you are playing a bad version of the deck, if yes, then the unlikely happened cause you ALSO have lifesteal, and can even freeze him

although we must admit, elemental mage is a bad archetype for this meta so the result has to be expected: kibler is a great player to pilot it to legend, but using his deck doesn't mean you have his skill/thought

anyway, that's all I have to say, you will disregard it as "idiotic" obviously cause that's easier than accepting you were trying to emulate somebody else rather than playing by your own
02/03/2019 12:29 PMPosted by RhokDelar
well, I have only one question left: aren't you playing FLJ? if not, you are playing a bad version of the deck, if yes, then the unlikely happened cause you ALSO have lifesteal, and can even freeze him

although we must admit, elemental mage is a bad archetype for this meta so the result has to be expected: kibler is a great player to pilot it to legend, but using his deck doesn't mean you have his skill/thought

anyway, that's all I have to say, you will disregard it as "idiotic" obviously cause that's easier than accepting you were trying to emulate somebody else rather than playing by your own

Why would I not be running Jaina? Thats honestly your question? And freezing him? Who cares about that? Hes a hunter... IF ONLY I COULD HAVE STOPPED THOSE eaglehorn bows for single turns. I've been playing all the iterations of Kibler's elemental mage since the last rotation so im pretty decent at the deck. Kibler also did an omnistone video detailing why the deck is finally in a meta where it can actually do good, so more assumptions to cover your bias.

But hey, im arguing with a guy literally named after a hunter weapon about why playing 23 overstated , under-costed minions with one damn card isnt lightyears better than any other single card ever printed.
Rexxar has a 43% played win rate according to HSreplay. He’s far from an I-win card since any game where a hunter plays him is a game they’re probably going to lose.
02/03/2019 12:44 PMPosted by xlux
But hey, im arguing with a guy literally named after a hunter weapon about why playing 23 overstated , under-costed minions with one damn card isnt lightyears better than any other single card ever printed.

no, you are whining in a forum where a guy who named himself after the one deemed "most useless legendary weapon" to just for the lulz -that also happens to play mage since he begun hearthstone- just picked it on you

saying "he's a hunter" is the ridiculous thing, one can say "you are a mage", you also lifesteal, and conveniently disregarding the usefulness of freezing just to prove a biased point doesn't give you any credit

as said: share the replay or stop talking big
02/03/2019 01:46 PMPosted by RhokDelar
02/03/2019 12:44 PMPosted by xlux

no, you are whining in a forum where a guy who named himself after the one deemed "most useless legendary weapon" to just for the lulz -that also happens to play mage since he begun hearthstone- just picked it on you

saying "he's a hunter" is the ridiculous thing, one can say "you are a mage", you also lifesteal, and conveniently disregarding the usefulness of freezing just to prove a biased point doesn't give you any credit

as said: share the replay or stop talking big

I dont need to share a replay to know a card is overpowered, nor do i have the replay, sorry HunterWeapon.
02/03/2019 01:51 PMPosted by xlux
I dont need to share a replay to know a card is overpowered, nor do i have the replay, sorry HunterWeapon.

as expected, because such claim never happened, don't worry randomguy116, your's is one in the long list of omitted comments at HS forum, just like all of the others -ps: rexxar isn't gonna be nerfed, sadly, because is a legendary and activision is against that, may I suggest you play it or another game perhaps?
Just played yet another tempo hunter with DK rexxar played on turn 6. Over 30 rounds of the opponent generating an extra minion every round. At the end they were fatigued and took 12 damage. I still lost. The card is too good. Yes it can be beaten but it is overall, too good. Auto include in every hunter deck. Didn't they just announce nerfs to cards that were too prevalent?
02/03/2019 01:54 PMPosted by RhokDelar
02/03/2019 01:51 PMPosted by xlux

as expected, because such claim never happened, don't worry randomguy116, your's is one in the long list of omitted comments at HS forum, just like all of the others -ps: rexxar isn't gonna be nerfed, sadly, because is a legendary and activision is against that, may I suggest you play it or another game perhaps?

HunterWeapon, I'm not asking for a nerf. I'm simply stating a fact. Rexxar is busted. It's only a few months until rotations, its kind of comical at this point that you cant even admit it.

02/03/2019 02:01 PMPosted by Beaker
Just played yet another tempo hunter with DK rexxar played on turn 6. Over 30 rounds of the opponent generating an extra minion every round. At the end they were fatigued and took 12 damage. I still lost. The card is too good. Yes it can be beaten but it is overall, too good. Auto include in every hunter deck. Didn't they just announce nerfs to cards that were too prevalent?

You better share a replay, because HunterWeapon cant believe extremely-likely-to-happen-things can happen without one.