Burning Mecha'thune

Play Mode Discussion
I try not to hate on decks but playing quest mage and pulling this off with research project... mmh feels pretty damn good.

turns out draw heavy decks have a weakness to being given cards.
it is the single reason disruption walock is the only deck I can play

wait until he has 1 card left and has played both galv cast demonology project.

well played followed by concede, wish I can say it feels good but it feels as much cheese win as their otk combo does.
02/03/2019 10:35 PMPosted by Tari
it is the single reason disruption walock is the only deck I can play

wait until he has 1 card left and has played both galv cast demonology project.

well played followed by concede, wish I can say it feels good but it feels as much cheese win as their otk combo does.

I don't mind cheesey wins honestly, I mean I was playing quest mage with infinite fireballs from the perspective of someone who doesn't like cheap wins it was bad vs evil.

what is fun about disruption warlock and really any match like that is it boils down to dismantling your foe before this take you apart or pushing your cards just right so that you get to where your going first.
yeah I suppose it isn't bad, I would rather win by killing their one card they waited all game for than win with an unstoppable combo, but I am sure it feels bad for them when it happens.
02/03/2019 10:52 PMPosted by Tari
yeah I suppose it isn't bad, I would rather win by killing their one card they waited all game for than win with an unstoppable combo, but I am sure it feels bad for them when it happens.

losing doesn't feel great in general. But as someone who's played a lot of cheesy decks its not as painful as you think if your going to play OTK you should be ready to accept being losing like that.

its kind of a live by the sword die by the sword deal.