The community is poison to this game.

Play Mode Discussion
Barnes runs rampant, murlocs are untouched and rexar allows more broken creation cards to be played.

I heard complaints about many cards that run untouched by blizzards hand. Oh, they say.

Shudder is a problem... Sure you got the nerf you wanted?

Other broken stuff exists. Streamers have left arguing about other problems with the game.

For me. The "community" doesn't exist. It's a mob mentality that continues to support broken interactions while embracing the ideas from past old broken metas.

I understand the pocket exists of those who are trying to counteract the existing metas. Do you sit and think. It's more of the same.
People have complained about Barnes for a millennia. Devs don't want to touch it. There are hundreds of Barnes threads on here if you just type "Barnes" in the search bar.

Why would you expect the devs to ever balance wild mode - they can't even balance standard. A few years back they said "Wild is a place for you to go WILD. It's going to be WILD bois and grills. Just pull up your big boi pants and get ready for a WILD time. Standard is going to be the place where our 200IQ balance team makes sure to have the upmost standards of interactions and fun. That's why we have decided to keep making infinite cards that you can do nothing about. ENJOY. Hearthstone, insanely FUN."

Wild is the trash bin of history and standard is a dumpster fire. 2019 ladies and gentlemen.
Posted by Phenomenal
"It's a hot mess of rock paper scissors shotgun that infuriates people and then they come complain here just to get bashed by the nerds that live on this game who enjoy easy wins and exploits and tell anyone who complains about anything they just aren't good because really they're just fighting to keep their exploit alive as long as possible then they cry when blizzard realizes and finally nerfs what they've been exploiting for months."

A lot of people complain and want things to change, but you also have the l2p fraction that simply enjoys roflstomping people with iwin cards.
02/19/2019 12:46 PMPosted by BillDoor
Posted by Phenomenal
"It's a hot mess of rock paper scissors shotgun that infuriates people and then they come complain here just to get bashed by the nerds that live on this game who enjoy easy wins and exploits and tell anyone who complains about anything they just aren't good because really they're just fighting to keep their exploit alive as long as possible then they cry when blizzard realizes and finally nerfs what they've been exploiting for months."

A lot of people complain and want things to change, but you also have the l2p fraction that simply enjoys roflstomping people with iwin cards.

So much this ^^

+1
02/19/2019 12:30 PMPosted by Taekwondo07
Barnes runs rampant, murlocs are untouched and rexar allows more broken creation cards to be played.

Barnes is probably a top-3 complained about card so I'm not sure where the support you see is from

Murlocs.... ACH? It isn't loved but probably more of a 50/50 supported card. I personally, for now, see no major issue with it.

Rexxar.... Standard he is an issue. Wild, not so much because so few games are allowed to advance to that stage where Rexxar's value matters.

02/19/2019 12:35 PMPosted by MoarRNGplz
Wild is the trash bin of history and standard is a dumpster fire. 2019 ladies and gentlemen.

Yet the trash bin is actually, right now, better balanced class wise than the dumpster fire. I actually think Wild is much closer to being in a decent spot right now.

02/19/2019 12:46 PMPosted by BillDoor

I feel this faction is almost gone at this point in time because.... let's face it... the last 6 months have just been really, really boring and has really stuck with the same classes... except for Shaman... poor Shaman having both decks nerfed out of orbit in Standard