Move Kezan mystic to classic

Play Mode Discussion
SO i can troll hunters and aggro odd mages with 2 chief ins and 2 kezan mystic
Eater of Secrets ist better imo
I think this rotation has made it evident how much a neutral, PLAYABLE, anti secret tech card is needed if they push secrets hard.
01/29/2019 01:40 PMPosted by fingrknitter
I think this rotation has made it evident how much a neutral, PLAYABLE, anti secret tech card is needed if they push secrets hard.

Yes, it showed that people will whine like babies when they have to use their brauns to play around secrets instead.

Sincerely, we not need and i'm want no secret tech for 2020.
01/29/2019 01:24 PMPosted by Pißwasser
Eater of Secrets ist better imo

people in this forum had said eater was unplayable
lost track of how many times people complained when told to run eater of secrets
01/29/2019 01:43 PMPosted by minami
01/29/2019 01:40 PMPosted by fingrknitter

Yes, it showed that people will whine like babies when they have to use their brauns to play around secrets instead.

If hunters had to play around a secret tech, wouldn’t the net ‘brain usage’ be higher?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

If hunters had to play around a secret tech, wouldn’t the net ‘brain usage’ be higher?

No. They are going for spellstone activation and not care to much for what secret they will loss.

They will still play a secret anyway and it will be the correct play.

People say that they want less polarized and then ask non stop for tech cards against everything.

Sorry but it needs to start somewhere.
It was crap when it was actually available, what makes you think it’d see play now? Hell, that was even when Mad Scientist was around...
Crow Nest Lookout
1 mana
1/2
Pirate

Battlecry: Destroy 1 random enemy secret and gain +1/+1 if you destroy a secret this way.

"I saw that coming a mile away!"

We need more stuff like this.
01/29/2019 04:18 PMPosted by Mand
It was crap when it was actually available, what makes you think it’d see play now? Hell, that was even when Mad Scientist was around...
Kezan saw alot of play as a one of to combat secrets back in the day. Its way better than chief inspector.
Just make a flare on a stick and make it a neutral minion that costs 2-3 Mana so aggro can use it. Inspector costs to much for an aggro deck to use.

Or what Schyla said.
Junior Inspector, 2 mana 2/2. Battlecry - Destroy an enemy secret and if you do then shuffle a chief inspector into your deck.
If you're running into a lot of secret hunters on ladder, just run a variant of dragon priest. It'll be extremely difficult for them to get anything to stick with the amount of board removal you'll have access to. Wouldn't be hard to play around secrets either since you can pop them, then drop a dragon that clears their board a majority of the time. Tech in an ooze, or two if you're greedy, & you're good to go. You can also tech in a Chief Inspector for when they drop their Zul'Jin. That usually results in them hitting that concede button lol.
01/29/2019 01:01 PMPosted by Urza
SO i can troll hunters and aggro odd mages with 2 chief ins and 2 kezan mystic
Yassss Kween!!!