Lock and Load/Yogg hunt nowdays?

Play Mode Discussion
Hello!
Found some interesting and unusual deck concept from good old 2016 - Lock and Load, Yogg Saron, Thaurissan, Avian Watcher(2), all other cards are spells or weapons. Deck was created AFTER Yogg's nerf.

What do you think? First - can it be played in current wild?
Second - some newer spells (released after november 2016) are supercool to add into it? (thinking about some replacements).
I run a similar deck and it's fun. You can cheat out Arcane Tyrants with your Spellstone or crushing walls, put some cheap arcane Giants on the board and Medivh with call of the wild can be a huge swing. I've cut DK Rexxar because it's a deck about spells and I only want minions and herocards in this deck that synergyze with spells and Yogg is just for the giggles.

### Spells are fun, SO FUN!
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Wild
#
# 1x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (1) Hunter's Mark
# 1x (1) Secret Plan
# 1x (2) Bear Trap
# 1x (2) Cat Trick
# 1x (2) Explosive Trap
# 1x (2) Flare
# 1x (2) Freezing Trap
# 1x (2) Venomstrike Trap
# 2x (2) Wandering Monster
# 1x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (4) Flanking Strike
# 2x (5) Arcane Tyrant
# 2x (5) Avian Watcher
# 1x (5) Baited Arrow
# 2x (5) Lesser Emerald Spellstone
# 1x (7) Crushing Walls
# 1x (8) Medivh, the Guardian
# 2x (9) Call of the Wild
# 1x (10) Yogg-Saron, Hope's End
# 1x (10) Zul'jin
# 2x (12) Arcane Giant
#
AAEBAR8OtQOHBMkEgAfRFOmsAvixAqG3Ap3MAuHjAvLqAof7ApuFA6KKAwiNAceuAoK0AsG0At3SAt/SAuPSAtvTAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Yogg and Load was a very fun deck I can agree but i have to point out that it was used before the nerfs. After the nerfs it was just too much of a risk to have your entire decks win condition come down to RNG of when your Yogg kills itself. It’s one of the funner decks to play though, I wouldn’t call it competitive but at least your having a good time regardless :)

I would add the secret package and the spell stone into it now

I lost many many games to Yogg killing himself after 2-3 spells so just be prepared for that mate
02/02/2019 04:41 PMPosted by Pißwasser

# 1x (10) Zul'jin

[/quote]

Yes, interesting one, but what is better to use FIRST - Zuljin or Yogg?

And replacements of Lesser Emerald Spellstone? I think that this card is totally broken (even after nerf) and will not use it 'casue Code of Honor xD.
Here is what I use for my Yogg and Zul'jin deck. Lock N Load doesn't fit well. I play
this in Wild and it is one of the more fun decks I play. Maybe it will give you some ideas. Good luck have fun!

### Yogg Zul'jin
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Wild
#
# 1x (1) Arcane Shot
# 1x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (1) Hunter's Mark
# 2x (2) Explosive Trap
# 1x (2) Flare
# 2x (2) Freezing Trap
# 1x (2) King's Elekk
# 1x (2) Misdirection
# 1x (2) Quick Shot
# 1x (2) Snipe
# 2x (2) Wandering Monster
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 1x (4) Flanking Strike
# 2x (5) Lesser Emerald Spellstone
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 1x (9) Call of the Wild
# 1x (10) Zul'jin
#
AAEBAR8MrgbtBoAHwwjUEcsU6awCx64C3dIChtMC4eMCm4UDCY0BqAK1A4cEyQTbCf4M39IC49ICAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone