Can I make it to rank 5 with this deck?

Play Mode Discussion
I want that end of month juice reward which is a golden epic(400 dust) plus more dust ,10 if you made it to the lower ranks hopefully rank 5 will be like a 100 dust thats 500 dust,right now I am at 400 dust only 1200 dust to go before my next legendary whatever that will be.

Do you think this deck can make it to rank 5 if piloted well?It was designed by a pro and its really expensive but what worries me is people call disco lock a for fun deck.What do they mean when they say its a for fun deck?

Anyway here is the deck what do you think?

### net discolock
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Wild
#
# 1x (1) Lakkari Sacrifice
# 2x (1) Malchezaar's Imp
# 2x (1) Shriek
# 2x (1) Soulfire
# 1x (1) The Soularium
# 1x (2) Clutchmother Zavas
# 2x (2) Darkshire Librarian
# 2x (2) Succubus
# 2x (3) Reckless Diretroll
# 2x (3) Silverware Golem
# 2x (4) Cataclysm
# 2x (4) Fist of Jaraxxus
# 1x (4) High Priestess Jeklik
# 2x (4) Lakkari Felhound
# 1x (5) Antique Healbot
# 1x (5) Blood-Queen Lana'thel
# 2x (5) Doomguard
# 2x (6) Soulwarden
#
AAEBAf0GBvUPgMcClMcCuNACj4ID8IYDDNAE9wTOB8QUr6wC1LMCvLYCkccCzukC0oYD1oYDr40DAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Only if you understand.
I don't understand.
02/04/2019 04:47 AMPosted by Wardrum
Only if you understand.

lol i do understand.This is my one deck,one deck to punch a hole through the ladder,one deck that is not budget nor homebrewed.One ultimate deck thats super expensive and was designed not by community players but by a pro.

Did I choose the wrong one deck?I am currently rank 17 2 stars
02/04/2019 04:50 AMPosted by HappyFeet
02/04/2019 04:47 AMPosted by Wardrum
Only if you understand.

lol i do understand.This is my one deck,one deck to punch a hole through the ladder,one deck that is not budget nor homebrewed.One ultimate deck thats super expensive and was designed not by community players but by a pro.

Did I choose the wrong one deck?I am currently rank 17 2 stars
Go get 'em, tiger.
I assure you that a half-assed tempo deck will not get you through rank 5. You'll face tons of odd pallies, odd rogues, and hunters that will out tempo you
02/04/2019 06:40 AMPosted by Path
I assure you that a half-assed tempo deck will not get you through rank 5. You'll face tons of odd pallies, odd rogues, and hunters that will out tempo you

its not a half-assed deck it was designed by a pro are you a pro?no I did not thinking so.Secondly it has 5 legendaries and 4 epics in it do you have a deck with 5 legendaries and 4 epics in it?No I dont thinking so.

Also shriek will tear through odd evil paladin the thing with odd evil paladin is if you keep the SHR low then you are in good shape.And lastly

I accept your challenge!I will make it to rank 5 and when I do you will buy me packs as compensation for your insult
any deck gets you to rank 5
I beat even shaman with my deck! it was so close he had complete board control but was down to 4 health and my last soul fire was at the very bottom but then I drew it and killed him I also beaten an evil hunter who played deathstalker rexxar but that was easy in comparison.

Yew rank games are so spicy

edit:he played sea gaint and thing from below all the good stuff you find in even shaman had to play cataclysm twice

antother edit:I am rank 17 3 stars now while at the beginning of the night I was rank 17 2 stars
You take that fist of Jaraxxus and you ram it as far up the ladder as you can, buddy.
02/04/2019 11:27 AMPosted by HappyFeet
I beat even shaman with my deck! it was so close he had complete board control but was down to 4 health and my last soul fire was at the very bottom but then I drew it and killed him I also beaten an evil hunter who played deathstalker rexxar but that was easy in comparison.

Yew rank games are so spicy

edit:he played sea gaint and thing from below all the good stuff you find in even shaman had to play cataclysm twice

antother edit:I am rank 17 3 stars now while at the beginning of the night I was rank 17 2 stars

I got out blood queen lana'thal and was hoping he would not have a hex in his hand but then he had something better.He devolved all my minions he did so twice no other deck in my arsenal would have won only my chosen deck could have won the game man was it a nail biting exciting game unfornatly my pc is not powerfull enough to run deck tracker otherwise I could have uploaded the replay
Could you please explain, in as much detail as you possibly can, how having 5 legendary cards and 4 epic cards has any statistical significance on whether a not a deck is good or bad?

Again, I want you to be as specific as possible.

In nearly every single post you make, you somehow find it meaningful to list how many of these cards are in your deck as if it has some sort of determination on how good the deck is.

So, please, enlighten everyone as to what logic is running through your head as you assert this point of view.
02/04/2019 10:13 AMPosted by Shakou
any deck gets you to rank 5

Not all players can get HCT points like you, sir.
I'm bad and I can rank5 only with Renolock, for example.

OP if you want to have fun in Wild I suggest Renolock to you too. Has a chance against every archetype, Big Priest being the toughest. Rank 5 guaranteed.
02/04/2019 11:50 AMPosted by blackveiled
Not all players can get HCT points like you, sir.
actually, if a terrible player such as myself can do it then anyone can do it
Unlike the other bootlickers dodging your question OP, I will tell you the truth.

That deck has a ZERO % chance to go for rank 5. None, zero, zip nada from 17. The decks in wild are waaaay to bull!@#$ for the slot machine rot your sanity Discolock.

It's not too late to swap to another Warlock deck since Warlock is the best class, but your chosen deck will not carry you to your desired rank of 5 sorry.
I have faith in the deck OP. I have played vs. several similar decks in the past couple of months close to legend rank and they appeared fairly functional. The match-up vs all other warlock decks looks to be problematic though. Zoo and Even warlock tend to be faster than your deck and vs. the control decks i think you are an underdog. Vs. all other classes i 'ld expect similar results as the Even/Zoo warlock lists.
With the coming nerfs we ll see more control and OTK decks surfacing and with rogue/shaman and hunter heavily affected might be the correct timing to bear the fruits with such a deck.
It definitely is going to be a grind though as it probably wont be performing with a Tier 1 win rates.
theman isn't a bootlicker but rank 5 is his highest rank, that's why it seems impossible to him
02/04/2019 01:32 PMPosted by Theman
It's not too late to swap to another Warlock deck since Warlock is the best class, but your chosen deck will not carry you to your desired rank of 5 sorry.

Which is why I suggested Renolock.
I didn't dodge his question at all.
02/04/2019 10:08 AMPosted by HappyFeet
02/04/2019 06:40 AMPosted by Path

its not a half-assed deck it was designed by a pro are you a pro?no I did not thinking so.Secondly it has 5 legendaries and 4 epics in it do you have a deck with 5 legendaries and 4 epics in it?No I dont thinking so.

Also shriek will tear through odd evil paladin the thing with odd evil paladin is if you keep the SHR low then you are in good shape.And lastly

I accept your challenge!I will make it to rank 5 and when I do you will buy me packs as compensation for your insult

Thijs also made a devilsaur druid deck. Or a tempo pirate rogue. Or a Pogo rogue. JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS MADE BY A PRO DOESN'T MEAN U CAN PILOT IT. It's that plain and clear
Any deck that you having fun with can get you to rank 5. This deck is fine.