Uh... Explain?

Play Mode Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
https://i.imgur.com/h3LHVUg.png

I don't recall anyone explicitly complaining about Jaina's art.

Blizzard fixing their artistic displays that haven't been a problem for closing on 4 years is a priority over fixing Baku and Genn, I guess?
#uninstalled XD

For real though, I'm curious to see who's actually going to get legitimately upset about this. I get that there's the war over political correctness going on everywhere, but mage bewbs are my very least concern with this game.
blizzard are scared of cleavage, we are going back to the Victorian period
I knew immediately where to look when I heard this. Whatever artist added that cloth to help cover up just a teeny bit more this message is for you.

Your Soul Shall SUFFER!
Maybe they should cover the male character's left tes ti cle next.
HOW COULD THEY!!!!
Blizzard is releasing a more risqué Hero Card for Mage very soon, and wish to sell more packs by making it a more appealing alternative. ;}
This whole thing happening is just too funny, thanks for opening my eyes. I would have noticed eventually but not at first glance. I even played a game with jaina and didn't noticed it.

Please wear all the old jaina avatar to pay respects (I just changed it).
02/05/2019 03:34 PMPosted by Sederath
https://i.imgur.com/h3LHVUg.png

I don't recall anyone explicitly complaining about Jaina's art.

Blizzard fixing their artistic displays that haven't been a problem for closing on 4 years is a priority over fixing Baku and Genn, I guess?

Oh, well, at least they're consistent. If I can't breast feed in public, they shouldn't be on display at all :D
Ha ha,blizzard aiming for that younger audience.
Forum avatar still seems to be the old art.

It does look kinda good I think.
but.. the internet is for !@#$
02/05/2019 03:40 PMPosted by Wardrum
#uninstalled XD

For real though, I'm curious to see who's actually going to get legitimately upset about this. I get that there's the war over political correctness going on everywhere, but mage bewbs are my bery least concern with this game.

I'm not actually upset with the change itself (Although, of course my caveman inner self will be). What actually bothers me is the nature of the change, and the receptiveness to the audiences Blizz is presenting here.

So, all none of the people who complained about Jaina's bust get this change made, but all of the people who have seen through the paper-thin veil in the attempt of hiding the nature of the past few nerfs just being Baku/Genn-deck focused nerfs destroying cards that aren't Baku/Genn get nothing more than "we're looking into it"? How long until we're out of classic and basic cards to run?
censoring or restricting words, only in america
p.o.r.n
14 old ladies from the mid south east got mad on Twitter.

Remember, always cater to small groups who QQ
Lol... Anyone else remember Andariel practically bearing it all in Diablo 2? Blizzard has gotten soft as Lib snowflakes. If I remember correctly the only thing on her torso not shown was her nipples.
Malfurions nipples next?
02/05/2019 05:15 PMPosted by Vid245
Malfurions nipples next?

That guy is always sending mixed messages
02/05/2019 05:30 PMPosted by BillDoor
02/05/2019 05:15 PMPosted by Vid245
Malfurions nipples next?

That guy is always sending mixed messages

We riot if they censor Malfurion's !@#$%^s.
02/05/2019 05:03 PMPosted by Samhain
Lol... Anyone else remember Andariel practically bearing it all in Diablo 2? Blizzard has gotten soft as Lib snowflakes. If I remember correctly the only thing on her torso not shown was her nipples.

And then you traditional snowflakes get irrationally angry at the melting snowflakes.

Both snowflakes need to chill out and smoke weed for an hour =p

(+1 for reference)
I'm still not understand why....

Not that i'm get it but it was really necessary?
We really need to be 100% on the politically correct thing even in a online card game?

Maybe we as gamers did let things go to far during those years or before we notice there will be groups wanting entire game lores and gameplay changes because of political reasons.

Like...
People get triggered more easy every time.