Sure is fun to play

Play Mode Discussion
Love playing against baku, OTK, and Hunter decks lol
Good. It must be a fun meta for you then ;)
Wait till you meet Rogue with infinite Deathrattle minions and RNG favored players. :D
02/09/2019 10:53 PMPosted by SandhuMrt
Wait till you meet Rogue with infinite Deathrattle minions and RNG favored players. :D

I think I have seen the worst RNG against Tesser rogue so far. Its only 2 out of 4 games though while playing Shaman.

1st game
Rogue played Esponage turn 4. Turn 5 drew the legendary Shaman Weapon, played volcano and cleared the board.

2nd game
Rogue played Esponage turn 4. Turn 5 played Hagatha, cleared board.

Going back to the topic:

This is my second least favourite meta right after Druidstone we had right after the Frozen throne expansion. My opponent is made up of 27% hunter and 28% priest, followed by 12% paladin and 12% mage. I've been playing a lot of midrange Shaman this season and it feels utterly bad against priest.
I don’t understand how Priest missed the nerf hammer twice! OTK and now wall Priest (honourable mention to Mecha’thun decks) just make what you do irrelevant. I’ve seen so many streamers and pros say the same. I’m not gonna complain anymore...the solution to doing something you don’t like is often to stop doing it.
So play wild or the solo adventures? In wild you can lose to a wide variety of OP decks, plus some joke shenanigans that aren't even real deck types.
Loving the new priests. That inner fire ...........
me too is really challenging and fun
made a hunter deck focused on tokens with cauldroom andzuljin

getting wins thx to those 2 is so fun like getting 2 healrains from cauldron playing them and then again with zuljin
02/09/2019 10:53 PMPosted by SandhuMrt

Yeah right now I am facing Wall Priest. I knew I lost at the start, you know the whole rock paper scissors thing. This isn't a favored matchup. Just going to let it run then pull the slot machine lever for next game. Making Mac and Cheese while the patterns complete themselves.

Ogh LOOK! Zilliax turn 5. Who would of thought?
https://imgur.com/a/2S5Tgl5

Coin Psychic Scream
Now just another Psychic Scream on 7, good to always have that back up in the top half the deck hey?

Now drop Oarkheart on 9 cause you know, he costs 9 so why not have him now and not at the end of the deck?
https://imgur.com/a/NUlFbzV

But this we all know. Just pull the slot machine draw rock paper scissors, play the percentages to get your daily, 100 gold, climb ranked. Just percentages and time.
I just beat a Hunter with my quest Warrior in std mode so I like the changes Blizzard has been making lately.
There are 5 decks that stop me from climbing past rank 8. Mecha'Thun priest, "wall" priest, malygos druid, mecha'Thun druid and togwaggle druid. Every one of those decks, save MAYBE togwaggle, shouldn't exist. Not one of those decks actually take skill to play and win. These decks are nothing but regurgitate control until your combo is ready. Which works 9 times out of 10 against most decks. Blizzard needs to get back to the minion game and stop with this OTK and huge combo nonsense. That's what wild is for.