What Will the New Hero Be?

Play Mode Discussion
There will be a new hero with the new expansion ala, Mecha Jaraxxus, Rastakahn...

What class do you think will get it?
What class do you think should get it?
Take a guess on the hero!
Warrior/Rogue/Druid.

Maybe Priest.

Edit; Considering that the new cardbacks could hint toward the expansions, Priest is actually very, very likely.
I think the new hero will be Mage because at the time of designing the new heroes, they have always been designing the class with the least representation which is why warriors and hunters and shaman got theirs. They would have been designing the new hero many months ago and that's when mages were the lowest so they are very likely to get it.

However, the class that really needs it after rotation is going to be Rogues.
02/13/2019 12:29 PMPosted by OniEyes
Warrior/Rogue/Druid.

Maybe Priest.

Edit; Considering that the new cardbacks could hint toward the expansions, Priest is actually very, very likely.

Alonsus Faol would be a nice addition. And he's undead, we need an undead hero!

Alonsus Faol was the Archbishop of the Church of the Holy Light during the Second War. He organized the creation of paladins... to defend the Alliance of Lordaeron. His apprentice Uther became the first paladin and together they founded the Knights of the Silver Hand paladin order. Faol died at some point, and became an undead.
I vote thalia menethil for undead priest!
02/13/2019 12:32 PMPosted by Schyla
I think the new hero will be Mage because at the time of designing the new heroes, they have always been designing the class with the least representation which is why warriors and hunters and shaman got theirs. They would have been designing the new hero many months ago and that's when mages were the lowest so they are very likely to get it.

I think OP is talking about a new heroportrait, not a new herocard.
Undead Priest would be cool for a new Hero Card and/or Portrait.
If the next year really gonna be year of the Raptor, it's obviously going to be Hunter.

But I hope for Priest, it's the only hero without alternative hero (don't come with Tyrande, the hero has never been available to 90% of the playerbase)
02/13/2019 01:41 PMPosted by Pißwasser
02/13/2019 12:32 PMPosted by Schyla

I think OP is talking about a new heroportrait, not a new herocard.

I think you may be right.

My bad Paf.

If we're talking about hero portraits then I think a new Warrior one would be nice. I wouldn't mind seeing an undead version of a hero either, I believe that's long overdue.
02/13/2019 12:33 PMPosted by Paf
02/13/2019 12:29 PMPosted by OniEyes
Warrior/Rogue/Druid.

Maybe Priest.

Alonsus Faol was the Archbishop of the Church of the Holy Light during the Second War. He organized the creation of paladins... to defend the Alliance of Lordaeron. His apprentice Uther became the first paladin and together they founded the Knights of the Silver Hand paladin order. Faol died at some point, and became an undead.

id like the lightforged priest Grand Lector Enaara from on argus tbh.
Would be female(blizz seems to want both genders aviable for each class first). Would be a race we dont have yet in hearthstone, and honestly i love her voice and how she acts a total oppiste to anduin.

Hurt? Bah! You're still on your feet. Fight more and then we'll talk.
You can rest when we've killed them all! Keep fighting!
Did somebody call for the doctor? Too bad, there are Legion to fight!

She is a priest but rather fighst then heals the wounded.
02/14/2019 10:09 AMPosted by kilian
02/13/2019 12:33 PMPosted by Paf

id like the lightforged priest Grand Lector Enaara from on argus tbh.
Would be female(blizz seems to want both genders aviable for each class first). Would be a race we dont have yet in hearthstone, and honestly i love her voice and how she acts a total oppiste to anduin.

Hurt? Bah! You're still on your feet. Fight more and then we'll talk.
You can rest when we've killed them all! Keep fighting!
Did somebody call for the doctor? Too bad, there are Legion to fight!

She is a priest but rather fighst then heals the wounded.

That's a great option too!

Also, having an Anduin option may help the people who get triggered by "WOW"
It's impossible to predict what class will get it, because Blizz has been so erratic. They favor bizarre, strange heroes instead of the obvious. Like the paladin abomination that almost no one plays.

Obviously, a plain old male rogue (i.e. Reno Jackson) and a female priest are needed. And racial diversity. Mechs don't quite count as racial diversity imo.

I like Paf's suggestion of the undead priest. I don't like the harsh female priest someone else suggested, but it's better than no female priest.

We have enough harsh heroes, and I think a plain Northshire Becky priest would be more popular. For example, Lady Liadrin is harsh, and she is not that popular compared to Tyrande. Liadrin does have more competition though.
We need shaw "mathias shaw".
02/14/2019 12:39 PMPosted by Kamran
We need shaw "mathias shaw".

He's a good candidate for the in match hero card, like Zuljin or Dr. Boom or Hagatha
I wish they would stop making them all together. Hero cards are BS.
02/14/2019 01:28 PMPosted by spunkiemonke
I wish they would stop making them all together. Hero cards are BS.

We are talking about the Class Heroes.

Like Rexxar
Thrall
Gul Dan

Like how you can choose Arthas instead of Uther...

Most classes have a number of Heroes to choose from.

A Hero CARD is Hagatha, Dr. Boom, etc.

The last few xpacs have offeres Heroes like Mecha Jaraxxus with a pre order.
want a male rogue hero
Warrior
Hunter
Warlock
Shaman
Priest
Mage
Rogue
Druid
Paladin

In that order of what I'd like to see. Paladin least interested and Warrior most.
Probably Princess Talanji Priest.

I still want a Lord Godfrey or Undead Warlock.