What Will the New Hero Be?

Play Mode Discussion
Alonsus Faol as an undead Priest hero would indeed be awesome! Or Sen'jin as a troll hero. But then again trolls had their time to shine in Rastakhanäs Rumble. Inquisitor Whitemane is my third candidate for Priest.

We could use a non-human Mage hero as well. Like, maybe Kael'thas? Although personally I would want a more Horde aligned Mage, like a two-headed ogre magi. That would be fun.

Maybe Nathanos Blightcaller as a Hunter hero?
Technically we should get two new heroes if the trends hold:
  • One as a pre-order bonus for the next expansion (in the vein of Mecha Jaraxxus and King Rastakhan)
  • One as part of the new Standard year rotation (like Maiev and Lunara have been)
  • I too have big hopes for Faol. The one I'm least interested in is Mage because Khadgar is best boi.
    The Crimson Chin.

1 mana. But even with only a single point of magic in the mana pool of justice, you can still reach a mighty victory!
    I only know for sure which classes won't get a new hero.

The number of alternative heroes per class:
      Paladin: 3
      Warlock: 2
      Shaman: 2
      Mage: 2
      Hunter: 1
      Rouge: 1
      Druid: 1
      Priest: 1
      Warrior: 1

Since Paladin, Warlock and Shaman just got theirs recently, and Mage has 2 heroes as well, I would say it will be either Hunter, Priest or Warrior to get a new one. I excluded Rouge and Druid from the list of candidates, becasue even though they only have 1 hero each, Lunara and Maive were both introduced at the beginning of the new year, therefore I think it's not likely that Blizzard will repeat itself by introducing another Druid or Rouge a. hero this time as well.

My guess is: it will be the Hunter class, and the new hero will be Sylvanas (I just looked up her classification. Previously I thought she would be a Warlock or something like that.) Just like Ragnaros got reintroduced in this expansion, I believe Sylvanas will also make her big return, very soon at it.
    02/15/2019 02:13 AMPosted by Bajula
    Since Paladin, Warlock and Shaman just got theirs recently, and Mage has 2 heroes as well, I would say it will be either Hunter, Priest or Warrior to get a new one.
    Most likely, yes.

Already stated my suggestions for Hunter and Priest. For Warrior, though... Always wanted Varian Wrynn, but I find him unlikely. Most known warriors from Warcraft lore are either orcs or humans.

Hmm...

Warrior is a tough one. Pretty much anything could make a Warrior hero. I mean, look at Dr. Boom, Mad Genius. He's not a real 'warrior' but a mad scientist and yet he was made as a Warrior hero card.

We could use a tauren hero. Although I preferred to have either Hamuul Runetotem as a tauren Druid hero or Sunwalker Dezco as a Paladin hero. But a tauren Warrior would be cool too.
    02/14/2019 10:30 PMPosted by Siperos
    Alonsus Faol as an undead Priest hero would indeed be awesome! Or Sen'jin as a troll hero. But then again trolls had their time to shine in Rastakhanäs Rumble. Inquisitor Whitemane is my third candidate for Priest.

We could use a non-human Mage hero as well. Like, maybe Kael'thas? Although personally I would want a more Horde aligned Mage, like a two-headed ogre magi. That would be fun.

Maybe Nathanos Blightcaller as a Hunter hero?

i want azshara for mage hero portait then kaelthas.
    02/15/2019 03:19 AMPosted by Siperos
    02/15/2019 02:13 AMPosted by Bajula
    Since Paladin, Warlock and Shaman just got theirs recently, and Mage has 2 heroes as well, I would say it will be either Hunter, Priest or Warrior to get a new one.
    Most likely, yes.

Already stated my suggestions for Hunter and Priest. For Warrior, though... Always wanted Varian Wrynn, but I find him unlikely. Most known warriors from Warcraft lore are either orcs or humans.

Hmm...

Warrior is a tough one. Pretty much anything could make a Warrior hero. I mean, look at Dr. Boom, Mad Genius. He's not a real 'warrior' but a mad scientist and yet he was made as a Warrior hero card.

We could use a tauren hero. Although I preferred to have either Hamuul Runetotem as a tauren Druid hero or Sunwalker Dezco as a Paladin hero. But a tauren Warrior would be cool too.

warrior could be shandris feathermoon maybe, as npcs she has elements of priest,hunter and warrior.
    Or maybe spellblade aluriel from Nighthold? she is warrior though she aslo use magic of arcane,frost and fire. Though id lean her more towards warrior then mage.
    Maybe meatball? a gnoll follower/Champion from wow if you beat him in brawlers club.
    02/14/2019 10:49 PMPosted by Morthasa
    Technically we should get two new heroes if the trends hold:
  • One as a pre-order bonus for the next expansion (in the vein of Mecha Jaraxxus and King Rastakhan)
  • One as part of the new Standard year rotation (like Maiev and Lunara have been)
  • I too have big hopes for Faol. The one I'm least interested in is Mage because Khadgar is best boi.

Good thoughts, I agree.

Also, I will echo the sentiment that Kael'thas would be a GREAT hero! I LOVED him in WOW (yes, I'd marry him, no I wouldn't, shut up, I loved him in a different way!)

He would have GREAT emotes!
    The new hero will go to Paladin, who will now be able to play as Yrel, but wearing a burlap sack and baggy jogging pants.