Zentimo vs electra stromsurge

Play Mode Discussion
Hey,

Which one is better and do you get the extra casts back from kragwa?
For something like Unstable Evolution yes Krag'wa gives you extra cards back as it treats each cast of Unstable Evolution as a card.

As for which is better?
Right now neither card is really featured in a common deck; however, in theory it depends on the type of Shaman deck you want to play. If it is more Control or Midrange I think the answer in Zentinmo as it allows for countering board flood strategies which is something you really want to (and need to do) as those archetypes.

If you'd prefer to go aggro than Electra is by far better as Electra provides increased reach and damage from hand.
First of all, I highly reccomend you instead craft something more useful like Genn or Baku, or Malygos.
Second of all The new year is coming which means that some classic cards will soon be rotated. Save your dust until then because if they rotate out a legendary, you can craft it and you'll get a full dust refund and still keep the card, for an additional 400 dust (unless it's golden, then its an additional 1,600)

But after that, with Elecra you can double use non-targeted things, which wouldn't work with Zentimo. Mainly board clears. Also, I doubt you're getting any extra copies back at all from Kragwa since you aren't technically playing the spells. Of course Zentimo is way better against less agressive decks with a Hex combo. Zentimo could also be used the that 4 mana Spell that deals 4 and heals 4 for a total of 12 healing. Tough choice, but Electra I'd say barely wins simply because Shaman is losing Volcano next expansion.
Both are really strong.

Zentimo can make your board really stronger or your opponents board really weaker.

Electra can burst people down (somewhat), or give alot of value combined with high cost cards. Though i believe shaman doesn't really have to many strong lategame cards right now.

(Legendary spell doesn't really count because if you cast that spell twice you just get a bunch of different minions.)

But with rain of toads for example 6 2-4 frogs with taunt is pretty decent in certain situations.
Versus a flamestrike it would be really bad.
ah ty.

"For something like Unstable Evolution yes Krag'wa gives you extra cards back as it treats each cast of Unstable Evolution as a card."

But if you cast say lightning bolt on a minion with either of them out and then next turn play kragwa you will not get 2 or 3 lightning bolts back?
02/16/2019 10:32 AMPosted by Rassy
But if you cast say lightning bolt on a minion with either of them out and then next turn play kragwa you will not get 2 or 3 lightning bolts back?
No. 'Play' in HS always has been specific with these things. You're not playing/casting the extra Lightning Bolts, Zentimo is. And Krag'wa returns spells you cast the turn before.
Zentimo for single target
Elektra for AoE

I don't know the interaction with Kragwa
As someone who owns both legendaries and who has extensively played many kinds of spell based Shaman this expansion - Aggro, Evolve, Crusher, Odd - in my experience, Elektra is far more useful, if only because it's much more flexible, works with tons of cards from Far Sight to Lava Burst through Earthen Might.

Also, in most decks where you can run Zentimo, you probably can run Elektra too, in fact, I don't think I have a deck with Zentimo which doesn't also runs Elektra, while I have decks with Elektra but no Zentimo.

So as far as crafting advice, I'd say get Elektra first, then Zentimo.

As for Krag'wa, I can 100% confirm that it only gives you back the base spell, not the extra copies casted by Elektra nor Zentimo, tested and disappointed.
Generally I'd say that Electra is easier to use, while Zentimo requires a lot more setup, especially for AoE buffing, which makes me think that if he'll find way into some meta decks after rotation, it will either be for specific combo-buff-OTK with Rockbiter and Windfury, or mainly as a defensive tool for AoE Hexing. General purpose AoE buffing seems to require being too much ahead.
I love Electra in my Shaman Quest deck. I use her with Bloodlust, so suddenly a 2-attack Murloc can bite for 8 damage. If I have 3 or 4 Murlocs on the board, that's the game right there.

I don't have Kragwa or Zentimo.
I have over 2000 wins with shaman, have all the legendaries and would STRONGLY ADVISE against crafting any legendary, wouod be a waste of 1600 dust.

Current shaman decks are probably tier 3 and can't handle most tier 1 decks (i've tried a new even shaman, token shaman with Kragwa and Electra, control shaman, new shudderwock version shaman, none works)
I only have Electra but having the surprise 10 damage with lava burst has won me quite a few games.
I find it as follows:

Electra: better for lightning storm, healing rain, volcano, and draw cards.

Zentimo: better for hex, tidal surge, unstable evolution, earthen might, earth shock, avalanche, etc.

There are a wider variety of cards that Zentimo works with, and his effect is stronger than electra in that it can triple an effect, as well as be used on multiple cards per turn.

There are times where you would simply play both, but I generally prefer Zentimo over Electra. Triplicating a hex or tidal surge or unstable evolution creates swing turns that Electra could only dream of with current spell selection for shaman though.
Electra has won me plenty of games at turn 8 with that sweet double Bloodlust. People rarely expect it and they grow confident with their OTK decks.
I'd say Electra. While Zentimo is strong with cards like removals (Hex) and "buff" cards (like Unstable Evolution), Electra feels like she provides more raw value since all shaman decks use spells that synergies with her in one way or the other. I'd also like to add that the body Electra provides (3/3 for 3 mana) is more valuable.
I own both and they're both great crafts, although shaman is underwhelming right now. Pretty sure next expansions will add powerful tools that shaman can then use in combination with those 2 legendaries, and in wild both are even better.

If you're not a shaman main though, I'd advise you to wait for next expansion because, depending on your collection, other cards are more 'worth it' as more 'broken' than those two. If you have to craft only one of those, I'd say Electra Stormsurge is slightly better, as you can use her as finisher (4 minions on board, Stormsurge + bloodlust is a killer, Stormsurge + crackle in wild, etc), as Zentimo is mostly about board control.

I think they're both better than Kragwa, who's niche is to refill your hand with unstable evolutions, but that's pretty much it.
02/18/2019 08:05 AMPosted by Whoopya
I own both and they're both great crafts, although shaman is underwhelming right now. Pretty sure next expansions will add powerful tools that shaman can then use in combination with those 2 legendaries, and in wild both are even better.

If you're not a shaman main though, I'd advise you to wait for next expansion because, depending on your collection, other cards are more 'worth it' as more 'broken' than those two. If you have to craft only one of those, I'd say Electra Stormsurge is slightly better, as you can use her as finisher (4 minions on board, Stormsurge + bloodlust is a killer, Stormsurge + crackle in wild, etc), as Zentimo is mostly about board control.

I think they're both better than Kragwa, who's niche is to refill your hand with unstable evolutions, but that's pretty much it.

getting extra healing rains and hex with krag doesnt hurt
02/18/2019 08:39 AMPosted by Boreas
02/18/2019 08:05 AMPosted by Whoopya

Getting extra hexes is absolutely amazing if you are running up against a lot of wall priest.
02/18/2019 09:35 AMPosted by Smeet
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Getting extra hexes is absolutely amazing if you are running up against a lot of wall priest.

im liking hauntign visions too
its great with electra

love comboing with elec when i want to play the rain of frogs
i get a 3/3 on the board discover 2 new spells and the frogs
for 6 mana not bad
I'd say also:
Wait for rotation.

Electra is much more flexible. You can put her in any deck basically. Worst case you can play a 3/3 for 3mana which is still decent. It's also an elemental.