Frost Linch Laina needs to be nerfed

Play Mode Discussion
3/6 Life leach and all it costs is 2 coins? WTF? They multiply within a few turns and they are incredibly difficult to kill because the mage can also cast spells and summon minions with no problem. It takes three S1:L7 Agents to kill with combo which costs 9 coins. If you can't kill it within one turn no worries she'll kill it for you simultaneously respawning another. Seriously I wasted my money on this game. I F'n QUIT. F U!!!!
first time i have ever heard mana referred to as "coins" anyway She is fine how she is its a 9 cost end of game strat card. many, many other things need to be nerfed before her.
Technically it is more then 9 mana because to get all three agents to activate you need to play another card before that.
DK Rexxar is way better and has been for a while. Conditional summon of an okay minion with no battle cry or rush and takes all the way to turn 9 to use. And to put acid in the wound it’s the best card in a control mage, and there is zero way the mage is going to kill you without it if they don’t draw it. And they can’t use tracking to dig for it.
02/23/2019 08:31 PMPosted by Dreamer
It takes three S1:L7 Agents to kill with combo which costs 9 coins.

Or y'know, just one Assassination, Vilespine, Walk The Plank, Sap, or Vanish.
Play quest warrior, finish quest by turn 9 (quite ez to do so) stop playing minion and heropower ever turn. Jaina heropower become do 1 dmg, no biggie, in fact its super weak, after all mine do 8 every turn.
02/25/2019 09:56 PMPosted by fingrknitter
DK Rexxar is way better and has been for a while. Conditional summon of an okay minion with no battle cry or rush and takes all the way to turn 9 to use. And to put acid in the wound it’s the best card in a control mage, and there is zero way the mage is going to kill you without it if they don’t draw it. And they can’t use tracking to dig for it.

6 mana to play Rexxar
2 mana to create the zombeast
5-10 mana to play zombeast

VERSUS

9 mana for lifestealing water elemental
ALL elementals in your deck HAVE lifesteal
2 mana to get another water elemental.
02/23/2019 08:31 PMPosted by Dreamer
3/6 Life leach and all it costs is 2 coins? WTF? They multiply within a few turns and they are incredibly difficult to kill because the mage can also cast spells and summon minions with no problem. It takes three S1:L7 Agents to kill with combo which costs 9 coins. If you can't kill it within one turn no worries she'll kill it for you simultaneously respawning another. Seriously I wasted my money on this game. I F'n QUIT. F U!!!!
Git gud.
02/26/2019 06:10 AMPosted by Gwyneth

With the condition that a minion has to be at 1 health. There's not always that option even with multiple minions on board.

6 mana to play Rexxar

VERSUS

lol you pay 2 mana to deal 1 dmg and THEN get an elemental if lethal
we can swap if you like. at some point i will run out of elementals, hunter
always gets a minion
02/26/2019 07:00 AMPosted by BillDoor

6 mana to play Rexxar

VERSUS

always gets a minion

Mages use Blizzard to freeze the board. Frost bolt, fireball and etc to bring minions down to 1 hp.

It isn't difficult for them to accomplish. Let's not forget polymorph and voodoo doll.
02/26/2019 07:10 AMPosted by Gwyneth
02/26/2019 07:00 AMPosted by BillDoor

always gets a minion

Mages use Blizzard to freeze the board. Frost bolt, fireball and etc to bring minions down to 1 hp.

It isn't difficult for them to accomplish. Let's not forget polymorph and voodoo doll.

Those are also limited resources. I like neither of them. Glad when they rotate out.
02/26/2019 07:30 AMPosted by BillDoor
02/26/2019 07:10 AMPosted by Gwyneth

Those are also limited resources. I like neither of them. Glad when they rotate out.

Glyph gives you the option to find more spells. You have armor as well as full health. By the time you've supposedly run out of resources, your armored at full health while I'm gambling on DK Rexxar.

Furthermore, any big zombeast on board is frozen, water elemental is pinged and the process starts all over again.