New mode to get players back into the game

Community Discussion
What if the Hearthstone development team created a new mode that allows you to only play certain expansion packs. Have a tier that only allows classic cards to be played, GVG, Whispers and so on. Not only does this allow older players to come back to the game, but it also nets gold in which newer card packs could be purchased to get caught back up. Giving the players the ability to play older cards and combos give more insight on cards allow decks that were once played and gone to be played once more.
Tavern brawl, buddy. It's been there for a while now.
02/19/2019 01:54 PMPosted by RedSpade

That happens once a week and can be nothing like I stated... yeah that will not work for what I'm bringing attention to.
How about a 30sec/turn mode? This would get me back.
02/20/2019 12:41 PMPosted by brink
02/19/2019 01:54 PMPosted by RedSpade

That happens once a week and can be nothing like I stated... yeah that will not work for what I'm bringing attention to.

That was the dev's comment on the same question posted years ago.
the game is dead. move on. try minion masters on steam.
02/19/2019 11:47 AMPosted by brink
What if the Hearthstone development team created a new mode that allows you to only play certain expansion packs. Have a tier that only allows classic cards to be played, GVG, Whispers and so on. Not only does this allow older players to come back to the game, but it also nets gold in which newer card packs could be purchased to get caught back up. Giving the players the ability to play older cards and combos give more insight on cards allow decks that were once played and gone to be played once more.
In essence, expansion limited ranked mode.

IE rank mode for ONLY Goblins vs Gnomes, another for Knights of the Frozen Throne, ect.

Workable if it is for said set and base/expert sets (GvG+ basic/expert as example). At least IMO.

Quite a bit different then Wild Mode and Brawls.
personally id like it if the classic set would get replaced by past expansions, with a yearly, or half yearly rotation.
as an old player it really feels demoralizing to have all my cards constantly nerfed or sent to wild without any chance of them ever returning. it feels like like my card collection is on some sort of shredder conveyor belt.
02/26/2019 01:09 AMPosted by Cykk0
personally id like it if the classic set would get replaced by past expansions, with a yearly, or half yearly rotation.
as an old player it really feels demoralizing to have all my cards constantly nerfed or sent to wild without any chance of them ever returning. it feels like like my card collection is on some sort of shredder conveyor belt.

Planned obsolescence.