What do you do when you are unable to win?

Play Mode Discussion
I try a different deck in casual sometimes, if that works fine then after a couple of tries take it to ranked.

Or I play low ranked games in Wild - you could also do that to standard.

An alternative is track why you are losing, where did this start happening and what cards did you have in hand, and which cards would you rather have had in hand? And then change your deck.

I also think that Secret Pally is maybe not strong enough anymore. Its probably just on par with patron decks (thats what I play in Wild) and prone to lose to more polarised decks.
Rage quit and uninstall.
02/21/2019 08:27 AMPosted by reckful
The game will make you face tougher opponents if you go on winning streaks, lose some games your MMR will go down and you'll face easier opponents.

This applies to casual and does not apply to ranked.
02/21/2019 08:27 AMPosted by reckful
The game will make you face tougher opponents if you go on winning streaks, lose some games your MMR will go down and you'll face easier opponents.

Yeah, the way to play this game without pulling your hair out is to stick to casual and tavern brawl and concede a lot or play stupid (but fun) decks to keep your MMR low.

If you insist on playing ranked, don't bother with anything but tier 1 netdecks and expect to face them nonstop from Rank 20 onwards. If you cannot afford to craft a tier 1 netdeck everytime the meta shifts, you can feel free to GTFO.
My answer is music, listening to music gives your mind something to do other than the game if you know what I mean.
I go and post on the forum that priest is a broken class with zero interaction.