Devs will ignore, but new tournie format is

Community Discussion
....garbage and not thought out at all!

Congrats Blizzard, you're going to completely kill tournament play. One deck with 2x 5 card sideboards? Best of 3? What will you get?

Stale, boring, quick matches that will predominantly end 2-0, and tournaments that will be 90% a roll of the dice on deck selection. Unless something MAJOR is coming in the rotation, there's no way pilots are going to be able to build in enough variation on a 5 card sideboard to swing a bad matchup.

It looks like you've just ripped Magic without even crunching the numbers or put much thought into it. Was there even any consultation with the community? I'd have assumed there'd at least have been a "pro forum" to discuss the potentiality of the proposed format, but I'm getting the feeling that's not the case.

"....we're eager to implement community feedback to improve it as needed throughout 2019" screams of throwing sh*t at the proverbial wall (priest?) and seeing what sticks.

*feelsbadman*
LOL to you downvote. I'd be pissed that you were too lazy to actually contribute to a discussion, but I suspect you are simply a tumbleweed and therefore do not have a grasp of the English language.....or fingers to type on the keyboard now I think of it.
02/22/2019 05:34 AMPosted by LessThan3
It looks like you've just ripped Magic

That's basically the entirety of hearthstone. And all it will ever amount up to be.
02/22/2019 07:16 AMPosted by LessThan3
LOL to you downvote. I'd be pissed that you were too lazy to actually contribute to a discussion, but I suspect you are simply a tumbleweed and therefore do not have a grasp of the English language.....or fingers to type on the keyboard now I think of it.

I'll make a comment to you buddy. You sound like a jackass so no one wants to talk to you that's why