Blizzard add new content or im finally out.

Play Mode Discussion
I dont make many posts, but this comes after much boredom with this game. I dont even know where to begin.

So i guess ill start with this. Ive been playing hs since the beginning, i have every single card and probably 60-70% of the cards golden. Ive spent well over 7-8 thousand on this game and it has provided solid entertainment for years. I dont regret that its only money. But lately since ive finally hit 500 wins with every character, some have much more and some literally have 500, there isnt !@#$ to do in this game.

I only play wild and use fun deck that i make, hovering around 18-14, more meme decks than anything. I used to be competitive but its just the same decks over and over which to me is absolutely boring but i respect the people who want to rank up and progress.

Make some new things to do in this game. Its boring and stale. Your blizzard, think of anything fun to do. This is probably now your biggest cash generator and there is not much content to be had. Im not going to go over the 80000000 things people have suggested on these forums that would help the game and ui and qol improvements. You just need to read them and imply them into the game.

I will still play this game but im honestly done preordering and buying any packs till things change. Ive preordered everything this game has ever offered, bought every single bundle ever available, i usually buy 300+ packs every expansion since release. But no more. Game is stale, get creative.

Post is just letting blizzard know im done spending money on this, it finally is not worth my money anymore. Still enjoy the game, but ill enjoy it for free until things change, and if they don't ever change, then over time my collection will slowly become obsolete and so will i with hs.
I agree, also done spending money, till hunter gets balanced along with priest. Genn and Baku also need balancing.
I'm at point specially when I lose to stuff like this.
https://hsreplay.net/replay/LAtBbcdqwYvcu6xjQhD9UM
https://hsreplay.net/replay/RsAPHZq5ckPNqGYFUokxm5
It is boring now. I’d rather be here on the forums reading that I’m not the only one who feels this way than actually playing. I’ve tried to just write posts about how I feel rather than complain but enough is enough, the balance is just awful right now. There is nothing left to do but stop playing...

If you have not read Dog’s twitter post about why he’s not playing of late you should. I’m really disappointed right now and the sad thing is the Devs can fix this. Like right now. Change the cards that need changing, add new modes. But nope...
Proof that once you own every single card in the game the game becomes boring.I would not want to own every sinlge card in the game.What would the piont in that be?

Nothing to look forward to.Right now I am looking forward to playing a net skull/malganis/bloodreaver guldan/evil octopus deck.I still need 1 doom sayer and ofcourse the evil octopus itself.

Something to save dust for something to get excited about something to look forward to.I have 9 warlock legendaries
I agree, add something new like 2v2 player mode.
02/22/2019 01:16 PMPosted by Melomaniac
I agree, also done spending money, till hunter gets balanced along with priest. Genn and Baku also need balancing.

You did head the post?

I'm have nothing against balance decisions being discussed but....

Sometimes you need to get serious and go over your own saltiness to see things like....

The need hearthstone has to expand as a game.

New game formats.

Rethink the cosmectics situation.

Make our money and gold have more value than just buy more packs by creating new products.

Not want to be rude but your post has nothing to do with the OP subject.

Blizzard can do 686337964 balance changes a year and the will still boring.
02/22/2019 02:39 PMPosted by HappyFeet
Proof that once you own every single card in the game the game becomes boring.I would not want to own every sinlge card in the game.What would the piont in that be?

Nothing to look forward to.Right now I am looking forward to playing a net skull/malganis/bloodreaver guldan/evil octopus deck.I still need 1 doom sayer and ofcourse the evil octopus itself.

Something to save dust for something to get excited about something to look forward to.I have 9 warlock legendaries

No this is wrong, the more cards you have i feel the better the game is since you can experiment and have fun with all cards, ive had all cards for years and still play the game, they just need to add a bunch of new features. I mean its blizzard they are kings of adding little things to do in their games, except hearthstone.
02/22/2019 02:14 PMPosted by Druaboyea
the balance is just awful right now
how so? every class can be played at any rank (yes even shamans, kolento played a midrange/ele shaman yesterday) but it's not balanced?
100% agree. HS, a video game, essentially is not being developed. HS is not a physical TCG where the only thing the game creators can do is make more cards. But that is literally what we are getting from the devs.

Where is the tournament mode that was discussed 2 years ago? Remember more deck slots?

If HS is not going to be developed beyond more cards, at least make HS a sandbox game where people can make custom game modes with custom rule sets.
02/23/2019 02:07 PMPosted by Magnijung
Where is the tournament mode that was discussed 2 years ago? Remember more deck slots?
only for Chinese players xD
02/22/2019 01:05 PMPosted by Barrywhite
Make some new things to do in this game

dungeon runs were a great idea, this game could have hundreds of PVE style "dungeon" type experiences.

currently once you have your reward there is no reason to go back to them!

I am done with pvp so maybe even make somewhere where daily stuff could be completed vs AI too?
It baffles me they dont add objectives and achievements like you get as you're leveling.

Its exciting along the way.

But it seems once you are max level...Blizz is like screw you you've had enough.

Single player is excluded from my wish list as I feel they do a good job with it.

Show some love to the 2 player side.

Quest chains?

Weekly quests?

Daily quests are a snore fest.

"Get gold for what you were going to do anyway!"

Very creative Blizzard...
02/23/2019 02:07 PMPosted by Magnijung
100% agree. HS, a video game, essentially is not being developed. HS is not a physical TCG where the only thing the game creators can do is make more cards. But that is literally what we are getting from the devs.

If HS is not going to be developed beyond more cards, at least make HS a sandbox game where people can make custom game modes with custom rule sets.

I was fished by you!
Pity the poor whale. This game is straight garbage and has been on the decline for awhile now. No surprise Brode and the others left. Uninstalled months ago because I got tired of the cash-grab rate of expansions and double legendaries per class.

You whales can keep crying because you made your own bed. Now your only other opponents are other whales or people with Stockholm Syndrome who can't bear to quit.