Zul'jin should be create a custom hunter spell

Play Mode Discussion
that would've been fun!

With Dks rotating out did Rexxar need minions in its deck to go full retard with its hero power for 2 years?...No!

why?
Yes because 2 mana Kazakus without needing only dups in in your deck every turn would be balanced. Smh
02/23/2019 01:18 PMPosted by Soz4Roping
Yes because 2 mana Kazakus without needing only dups in in your deck every turn would be balanced. Smh

''Create a custom hunter spell, it cost 3 mana.
5 mana hero power is balanced, i would galdly keep my infinite value rexxar with lifesteal charge and poisonous plus synergy with minions.

Zul'jin can actually kill himself with spells...
Zuljin 2.0. 8 cost legendary hunter hero. 5 armor. Battlecry - Cast each secret your played this game. For rest of the game your hero can have more than 5 secrets and secrets can stack. (2 exp traps would both trigger at same time and do 4 damage to everything, 2 snake trap would make 6 minions, 2 freeze traps would make minion cost 4 more, ect)

Hero power - Channel the Hunt, 2 cost, Craft a custom Zomspell. (yup its Rexxar for spells...cool but probably busted)
02/23/2019 01:45 PMPosted by Aminos
02/23/2019 01:18 PMPosted by Soz4Roping

''Create a custom hunter spell, it cost 3 mana.
5 mana hero power is balanced, i would galdly keep my infinite value rexxar with lifesteal charge and poisonous plus synergy with minions.

Zul'jin can actually kill himself with spells...

Any Hero Power is balanced compared to DK Rexxar because of how stupid that card is.

People want to get rid of infinite value, not to get more. The idea is fun only for the person who plays the card and we already have tons of cards like that which simply make particular decks extremely frustrating (and many of them are Hunters, so....).

I personally like the idea, but not in this current meta. Rexxar has way too many Aggro tools that make him oppressive as hell while having enough broken Late Game cards that literally halve his number of counters