[Inspire]Short story(or maybe stories) from scrolls of CHO

Play Mode Discussion
(Hi all, trying a new style of writing for those interested)

A young adventurer, full of enthusiasm and vigor, had achieved much despite his young age. He has many achievements, possess riches and holds a powerful reputation among the adventurers.

While roaming the lands, he came to heard of a wise and knowledgeable figure residing in the mountains. Doubting of someone else more talented than himself, he decided to pay this person a visit.

He reached a humble hut and was greeted by a plump furry figure in straw hat. The figure raised his brow and peer slightly from under his straw hat. "Ah, young master. You must be tired and thirsty from your long walk. Would you like to have some tea?"

Both of them sat under a small shade where there was a small table and some potteries. The adventurer nodded and raised his cup, while the teacher reached for his teapot. Slowly the cup filled, overflowing onto the saucer, flowing onto the table. The adventurer jumped and yelled, "The cup is already too full!"

The loremaster put the tea pot down and stated, "And you too young adventurer are already too full. I cannot chat with you until you empty yourself."
Does the young adventurer happen to be related to Tokusan? ;)
02/24/2019 06:08 AMPosted by Wardrum
Does the young adventurer happen to be related to Tokusan? ;)

"The young adventurer is like the Water. It is formless and it takes after many forms, you see reflection and you can see through it."

replied via the lorewalker....
*the young adventurer, a male worgen, not used to riddles and merely thinking about action and glory, took off one of his boots and started to massage his foot while tilting his head and looking Puzzled to the lore master*.

"What do you mean I am too full? I haven't eaten for two days...I could use some venison right now''. *His thoughts seemed to wander off, maybe thinking about food? The attention span of youngsters isn't that high to begin with usually''.

*The Pandaren lore master shook his head and took a seat across the adventurer*.
''Your stomach might be empty, but your mind is clouded with a thousand thoughts. You walk on the path you see, but you are blind for the bumps in the road. A great paladin made that mistake once....listen if you like.''

*the lore master leaned back and started to tell his story*.

(P.S. sorry if I am doing it wrong OP, are you looking for interaction at all? I can delete this post if desired).
The lorewalker retreated into his inner chambers for some rest. A youthful brewmaster appeared, in his absence, before the young adventurer.
"Our Master speaks wisdom in his words, but some may need a guiding light" the brewmaster smiled "If one is full of himself and does not empty himself, he/she cannot learn of much greater knowledge nor wisdom"
"Many adventurers has lament the unfairness of the world, few has been humble enough to accept greatness"

The young adventurer pondered abit and seems to catch a bit of the experience.

02/25/2019 03:36 AMPosted by Markmasters
(P.S. sorry if I am doing it wrong OP, are you looking for interaction at all? I can delete this post if desired).

It is a open thread for people to share wisdom and inspiration. Feel free to express yourself in any way.

You can be the teapot or the water, for one pour out from within and in the process makes space for it to recieve. You can be the water that takes many form.
I approached the hut and saw the all too familiar wooden table with the same jade colored teapot, teacups and saucers. I took a seat in the chair and the youthful brewmaster appeared. He poured me a cup of tea.
"Thank you."
"My pleasure, Miss Gwyneth."
The brewmaster disappeared inside the hut. I sipped my tea and listened to the trees rustle. I heard the flow of water but couldn't pinpoint the source. Loremaster Cho joined me. He poured himself a cup of tea and we sat in companionable silence.
This is what I love about this place. Master Cho is quiet and I can just relax.
Master Cho patiently sipped his tea. He looked so content that he appeared to be asleep!
"Is there something troubling your mind, Miss Gwyneth?"
"Not at all."
"Ah, " said Master Cho. "A matter of the heart, perhaps?"
I almost choked on my tea. "What?!"
"Precisely."
I was instantly infuriated and could not understand why. I pushed my feelings aside and had to ask myself why I was upset.
"Master Cho, feelings are subjective, yes?"
"Yes."
"Subjectivity seems to be useless in this world."
"When the Hunter's arrow flies through the air and the deer scatter, the fear in their hearts is a feeling, no?"
"Yes, I suppose it is."
"When your body feels pain it is a sign of injury, no?"
"Yes..."
"Feelings do the same for your heart. When your heart is troubled it is a sign something is amiss."
"If my heart feels bad, something is wrong?"
"Yes."
"Master Cho, feelings are so momentary and fleeting."
"The Snowflipper penguins mate for life. No matter how annoyed they become with their mates, the momentary irritations are fleeting and it is the love that lasts."
"It's unbecoming of a Master to curse."
Master Cho smiled. "Stubborn Gwyneth."
I drained my cup and stood. I stretched. "Thanks, Master Cho." I exited the hut and shifted into my wolf form. I loped through the forest contemplating Master Cho's wisdom.
Lorewalker was dismayed as when he attempted to spread his Wisdom to Hunters and Paladins. They immediately armed themselves to hit him in the face.

Thereafter he always employed bodyguards who taunted the enemies of the spread of knowledge.
Lorewalker gave a chuckle and looked towards the skies, he saw a sparrow and it reminded him of a story.....

Once upon a time, there was a nonconforming sparrow who decided not to fly south for the winter. However, soon the weather turned so cold that he reluctantly started southward. In a short time, ice began to form on his wings and he fell to earth in a barnyard, almost frozen. A cow passed by and crapped on the little sparrow. The sparrow thought it was the end. But then the manure warmed him and defrosted his wings. Warm and happy, able to breathe, he started to sing. Just then a large cat came by and hearing the chirping, investigated the sounds. The cat cleared away the manure, found the chirping sparrow and promptly ate him.

The flurry Pandaren realised that he can also make mistakes at times. He dismissed all bodyguard.

The great nature is a balance between the heaven, the sea and the earth, a relationship between prey and predator, a cycle of life and death. Again, the pandaren laughed at himself and continued to enjoy the cool breeze.