Hunter was hit too hard...

Play Mode Discussion
2 cards for a total of 2 mana off... wtf blizzard
4 cards but who is counting....
02/06/2019 07:05 PMPosted by SweetTexas77

I replaced my Hunters mark with Bestial Wrath and I actually like it better. Its a 1 cost epic that gives a friendly beast +2/immune this turn.
I might have to use that new epic that gives +1+1 and rush to a minion for my DR hunter
02/06/2019 08:41 PMPosted by RhokDelar
I might have to use that new epic that gives +1+1 and rush to a minion for my DR hunter

I've been using Spellhunter lately. I find my DR Hunter to be too slow for the lower ranks. (18-20)

Yeah too unfair. completely shattered Hunter.
02/06/2019 07:23 PMPosted by Gwyneth

I replaced my Hunters mark with Bestial Wrath and I actually like it better. Its a 1 cost epic that gives a friendly beast +2/immune this turn.

Thanks for the idea.
02/07/2019 05:50 AMPosted by EBSnike
02/06/2019 07:23 PMPosted by Gwyneth

Thanks for the idea.

It's super beneficial for trading because you can use it on any animal companion, spellstone wolves, pair with a dire frenzied rush springpaw...its versatile for sure. I opened it years ago and never really found a use for it because my 1 slots were already full, especially with Secret Plan.
Yeah, but they nerfed 1 tangential and 1 extremely powerful card that is still well worth playing at 6 Mana.

I'll be curious to see if their win rates actually drop, and if not, if they still decline in prevalence.
YOU CNAT KILL ANYTHING NYMORE HINTER DEAD....