Season of Rastakhan

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Regular tavern brawls reward a classic pack for the first win. Assuming RNG, average two games. The announcement for next week’s brawl says you get a special quest each week. Play 3 brawls and get a Rastakhan pack. This is being touted as a cool event benefit but as far as I can tell, a pack for 3 games is worse than a pack for one win.
Well its a quest.
You get 1 pack for a normal win
Then if you win 2 more. Get a rumble pack.
The issue is... It will lock a quest spot.
I guess we’ll find out tomorrow if you really get a pack for the normal win. During Winter Veil, they only gave a card back.
Hello Everyone,
I'm interested in the Tavern Brawls; however I cannot figure out where to go or what keys on the keyboard I need to push to find them. Is there anyone who is able to help me navigate my way to the Tavern Brawls please?
Thank you,
Z
02/13/2019 06:33 AMPosted by Zarrina
Hello Everyone,
I'm interested in the Tavern Brawls; however I cannot figure out where to go or what keys on the keyboard I need to push to find them. Is there anyone who is able to help me navigate my way to the Tavern Brawls please?
Thank you,
Z

The brawl button should be on the main screen when you enter hearthstone along with play, solo adventures and arena. When the brawl is not open, you cannot access it. Also, I believe you must level up your characters to a certain point before you can access the brawl (it's been awhile, so can't recall).