Please make quests a part of the classic set to keep them in standard.

Play Mode Discussion
I love quests obviously, and finally having a viable discard warlock deck has been amazing since RR’s release. It’s the only reason I’m not looking forward to rotation. With all the talk about class identity I feel quests have become integral to that and would love to see them remain in standard.
It would be awesome to see this mechanic return in a future set. Current quests still need to be rotated out though.
02/16/2019 07:54 AMPosted by SquidLips
It would be awesome to see this mechanic return in a future set. Current quests still need to be rotated out though.

I agree I wouldn't be surprised if this mechanic made a return at somepoint, Quests have been fun to play with and against, with the exception of one particular one of course.. But the idea of having a rotation is to freshen the game up and bring in new ideas, and of course there is nothing to stop you from playing Quest Warlock in wild. I'll probably pop in to play the odd Quest Paladin game every now and then, can't go without Galvadon!
02/16/2019 08:03 AMPosted by FIreHawk
02/16/2019 07:54 AMPosted by SquidLips

I agree I wouldn't be surprised if this mechanic made a return at somepoint, Quests have been fun to play with and against, with the exception of one particular one of course.. But the idea of having a rotation is to freshen the game up and bring in new ideas, and of course there is nothing to stop you from playing Quest Warlock in wild. I'll probably pop in to play the odd Quest Paladin game every now and then, can't go without Galvadon!

So they are fun as long as thry not have power enough to see serious play....

Don't need to tell more than that.
Quests create samey games when viable and while not every card can be viable we should atleast make a effort to print cards that are fun if they end being powerfull.

That is why i'm not wish new ones.

If there has to be a quest like mechanic upgradable cards are far more fun to play with due to draw variation and not commit your entire deck to make it work.
Will the Dungeon quest go away, since it will rotate out soon?
I dunno. Quest mage was a hated deck. So is OTK Paladin. Taint warrior was boring to play agains too. Nah, get rid of the quests. For the few that were fair and decent, that didn’t overcome the rest which just sucked for the opposing player

Sorry.
02/16/2019 08:27 AMPosted by BruceBatter
Will the Dungeon quest go away, since it will rotate out soon?

No.
Until rogue gets a card that makes QR viable again, and we are all miserable again.
I like quests!
I hope they add some new ones but I would like the old ones gone for awhile.
Maybe even add some less powerful ones to the mix(easier to do ,less payoff?)
As much as I like the Quests from Un'Goro I think they should rotate out like every other card of the set. I would love to see new ones in the future, though! I even made a thread about the subject:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20771136981
Fair enough points, but on the topic of samey type matches, surely quests are better than Baku decks for another year?

Still, I remember the devs saying they will do it different with a lower cost of entry. so there is hope.
They should rotate and replace them with some new ones in a year.

Personally I think a treant druid quest would be fun with some new cards. Maybe a pirate one for rogue.
Or you could go play wild.