Baku tech

Play Mode Discussion
1 1/1 if your opponent only has odd cost minions in their deck gain +4/+4 and charge OR +0/+8 and taunt (for odd pala)
02/19/2019 10:58 AMPosted by BroadPup
1 1/1 if your opponent only has odd cost minions in their deck gain +4/+4 and charge OR +0/+8 and taunt (for odd pala)

I don't see a problem with odd decks. And even if there were a problem, this is a cheap and lazy solution. I would rather see some massive overhaul of the odd/even mechanic than just an 'I win if you're odd' card.
It seems you're vying for this 'I win if you're odd' card instead of actually learning to deal with odd paladin.

This is the kind of stuff that creates a polarized meta. It's better to just balance problem cards, and that means a direct change to cards that are issues (Baku, genn) and not cards that are used because of problem cards (cold blood, flametongue totem).
02/19/2019 11:30 AMPosted by Ghost

This is the kind of stuff that creates a polarized meta. It's better to just balance problem cards, and that means a direct change to cards that are issues (Baku, genn) and not cards that are used because of problem cards (cold blood, flametongue totem).

LmAO u prob an afk player thinking they know how to play the game. These cards have actually just BEEN nerfed and there is no difference...

Play the game if you want a valid opinion...
I opened this thread waiting to see a stupid !@# idea, was not disappointed
A 1 mana 5/5 with charge huh? As if that’s not insane enough you get a choose one option too. This is an example of why you don’t look to this forum for balance suggestions.

I love how this can go in odd decks too.
02/19/2019 01:49 PMPosted by Geoxyx
I opened this thread waiting to see a stupid !@# idea, was not disappointed

I’m gonna need you to shut it for me, tough guy.