General Discussion

Sep 30, 2018 How do you get to bronze? So i made an account for the express purpose of showing that a normal guy can climb to his proper rank from bronze. I finish mid to low plat every season on my main account. Now i haven't exactly been trying to lose but I've been playing heroes i have little to no experience with in the hopes that would be enough. I just did my first placement and it was enough that i am playing with and against silver 3-4 but i really wanted to start at bronze 5. First game we won in a blowout and now I'm worried I'll end up getting placed in gold at this rate. It feels harder to lose than win at this level sometimes. So the question is how do i lose without obviously just throwing matches? Please help me find this bronze hell i keep hearing about.Echo27 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 We don't need no map rotation We don't need no map rotation We don't need no map control No Braxis Holdout for the tenth time Blizzard leave our maps alonesancho1 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Blizzcon If there's not some major design changes to the core gameplay announced, I am forever done with this horrendous excuse of a moba It's Hearthstone bad, thats how bad this game is.Candy0 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Unranked Map Rotation: Same 3 everytime What is with the map rotation for unranked right now? I only get Braxis Holdout, Dragon Shire, and Eternal Shrines. That's it. Where are all the other maps and why aren't they in rotation? Its getting a bit ridiculous since its been this way for like 4 days now.Pulfer4 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Rework heroes, that really need it D.VA, is nothing, no damage, no tank, no bruser, nothing. We need to add the missile habilite that she has in OW, and other fixes, hes talent tree is bad, terrible. We need to have a chance to build the pilot only or the merc, or both. Rexxar, he is good on holding shrines, but not really good, when you can pick a Leroick, Sonya, Blazze. Chen, to easy to counter him, with all the heroes that now have interrups. Probius, to weak, good damage, but not worth it. Vikings, you guys know why there are bad.Alister11 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Increase the drop in the loot boxes I have open 100 boxes in this event, and only got a few skins, in total, not just of the event. Increase the drop from the normal boxes to rare drop, the rare boxes to epic and the epic boxes to legendary. Takes so long to get an epic loot boxes and you get a lot of garbage, maybe one or two epics, but thats rare, and the legendarys even more rare.Alister15 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Fall of King's Crest Quests bugged?? Picked the "heal 100k in winning games" quest, played a game trying out the new brightwing, we won and I had about 89k healing at the end. Aaaand my progress on the quest is still 0/100,000 healing. Am I missing something? Do I have to play ranked games or something to complete the quest? I gotta say this event is going to be pretty lame if I can't, ya' know, participate at all.Morquedeas48 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 When does this game become fun? At what point does this game become fun? So far it has been slow and boring. I haven't had a match yet that I felt was good, win or loss.ZapRowsdower18 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 My dream last night. (Not making this up) So, last night, after hard forum work about 'Vote Democrat'... 'Vote Communism for Zarya & Stukov buffs' and 'Responding' to threads with 'accurate' information, alongside pummeling the enemy team as Junkrat (Pick RIP-TIRE if you at least have 1 healer and or a tank, you won't be dissapointed ), i finally decided to sleep, it was 2 am, but it was Saturday, so no biggie. I finally hit the hay, and was greeted to a disurbing dream about something with long 4ss feet and for some reason me and 3 others were in some huge 4ss pool but we could breath water, then some giant mouth thing with 4 flaps went down and... okay i should just get to the point, The dream i had after the disturbing one and after one where i admitted love to this girl i liked (still not making this up), the last dream was of a "Every hero gets changed" balance patch, as i can remember: I recall Raynor getting a new trait about more self sustain and you can pick a level 1 talent to choose from 3 for it, Ragnaros being actually put into Warrior type heroes and being more tank-y and actually getting a skin for once, Lost Vikings getting HEAVILY updated with a whole new look, they could swap weapons, they were their own individual hero, you could either pick from Olaf, Baleog or Erik from the start, but eventually get all 3 of them if you wanted to, but their power would be split. What i mean is that you can have literally 1 Viking and if you wanted to, get the 3, but having 1 would allow you to have all 3 of their abilities and UBER-ly power them up. So yeah, cool dream, my favorite one was the second one where i admitted my love to the girl i met in middle school rather than the one where we met when just wee' toddlers. What does this have to do with HOTS? Well, i love ya'll too.DJPea1 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 thank you for ruining a great map to cater the 1% the new GoT map is a piece of crap!!! you should be ashamed for calling this improvement!!!! what's inproving about ruining a nice map with a pieced together frankenstein's monster (with a patrick duffy leg) GoT is now officialy the worst map in this game... congratz blizzard, you realy shown how much you listen to your players....Bukkit10 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 What is a watchtower? I’m stuck at this quest. I need to capture 4 watchtowers, but which one? What are they, and which maps have them?Geisard6 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 A reason why this game can feel toxic I want this game to be as good as it can be just like everyone else, but wins are really feeling like they are worth more than the richest metals on earth to certain players. My main theory is that the toxicity has a lot to do with win rates in this game. Many of us are brought up in households where receiving anything less than a B or C grade (70-80%) in school is the equivalent to failure in various authority figures' eyes. We, as players, have to be okay with receiving a 50-60% grade average (D- or F). In other words, we have to be okay with a 50-60% win rate. (However, sometimes people have less than a 50% win rate.) "What does a 50 to 60% win rate mean in terms of how you progress in this game?" I did some simple math that any average middle school kid can come up with, but it reasonably shows how a 50 to 60% win rate equates to thoughts that wins are pure riches in this game. At first, I thought of just taking an absolute extreme. A 51% win rate can basically be thought of as a 60% win rate at best odds just to round to a whole number. In my thoughts, it takes about 5 net wins to reach the next rank. A ratio of 3 wins to 2 losses, 3/5, is a 60% win rate. That's 1 net win for every 5 games played. Since you need 5 net wins to reach the next rank, then you need 25 games, essentially, to reach the next rank at a solid 60% win rate. (This isn't meant to take into account win streaks and loss streaks, just a solid 60% win rate.) Basically, I found 5 net wins by saying 1 win is worth ~+200 points and a loss is worth ~-200 points. If you need 1000 points to rank up, 1000/200= 5. Just for theory sake, what if we wanted to get from the bottom of bronze 5 to diamond 1, somehow? Maybe at a 60% win rate? At a 3 wins, 2 loss ratio = 1 net win for 5 games played = 60% win rate. 25 games = 1 rank 125 games = 1 tier (5 ranks) 625 games = 5 tiers (25 ranks) What if we didn't have a 60% win rate? What if we had, say, a 55% win rate? At a 2.75 wins, 2.25 loss ratio = 1 net win for 10 games played = 55% win rate. (.5 net wins for 5 games played) (.55 * 5 = 2.75) 50 games = 1 rank 250 games = 1 tier 1250 games = 5 tiers What if we didn't have a 55% win rate? What if we had, say, a 51% win rate? At a 2.55 wins, 2.45 loss ratio = 1 net win for 50 games played = 51% win rate (.1 net wins for 5 games played) (.51 * 5 = 2.55) 250 games = 1 rank 1250 games = 1 tier 6250 games = 5 tiers At a 2.5 win, 2.5 loss ratio = 0 net wins for ~ games played = 50% win rate Now, let's talk time. 1 draft is usually about 5 minutes give or take. 1 game is about 20 min give or take. Generously, a full game (draft + game) will be about 25 min, again, give or take. At a 60% win rate, trying to go from bronze 5 to diamond 1, it will take you 10 hrs a rank. 52 hrs a tier. 260 hrs to complete. That's 10-11 days of game time. Not so bad...but that's 60% win rate. At a 55% win rate, again trying to go from bronze 5 to diamond 1, it will take you 20 hrs a rank. 104 hrs a tier. 520 hrs to complete. That's 21-22 days of game time. At a 51% win rate, again trying to go from bronze 5 to diamond 1, it will take you 104 hrs a rank. 520 hrs a tier. 2604 hrs to complete. That's 108-109 days of game time. Geez, that's almost a full season. You can, of course, do the math for yourself and discover how long it will take you to achieve your goal, but you probably aren't going to like the amount of time it will take to achieve it. It will probably be just out of reach too, just out of reach. To be clear, I'm not upset at all by lowish win rates. I'm aiming to understand why it has to take so long to progress and at a 51% win rate, a win can feel like it's worth 10 times as much as a loss vs. 60% win rate. The pressure is on.Zydar38 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Blizzard's Balance Pace is to slow. From Balance AMA - https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/9gzoe0/game_design_balance_ama_with_heroes_developers/e69x8ee/?context=2 "Going forward, you can expect to see us make numerous smaller changes to improve hero and talent pick/win rates. For example, today we just released a balance patch with changes for 17 different heroes." 'I think thats my issue, I dont view those 17 changes (or the previous 2, 12, 3, 17, 5, 0 (map only), 17...and so on) as significant. A lot of these patches are not encompassing a wide range of heroes either, its mostly focused on heroes in the meta. Chromie, Raynor, Tyrande, Yrel, Cassia were a large part of these patches, and half of those were because of damage control from the recent reworks, which wipe everything we know about a hero and requires attention. Wheres the changes to Rexxar, Abathur, Chen (pls nerf), or probius who went 8 months with NO changes only to get 1 minor change to a level 20 talent? I wouldn't mind just 1-3 changes for a hero but 1-3 every half year is just very rough. I see genji getting nerfed on his (E) ability and subsequently his talents, and were seeing (Q) starting to rise again, but what about dragon claw? double jump? Steady Blade? They aren't even considered. I feel like the 2 week patch schedule is to slow given how little there are in these patches, you say 17 heroes but I dont think its anywhere near enough given that some of these heroes are needed recoveries from reworks, others very minute changes. (I greatly prefere small changes, but do it to 30-40 heroes please.)'Degaris0 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Varian needs definition change for QM So we're all familiar with how in QM the game automatically tries to balance the teams by, for instance, giving each team a hard tank (not bruiser). A problem I've often seen is that, because Varian is counted as a tank (and DPS), it often puts him as the sole position of hard tank. What I've seen too many times is that the Varian instead goes for a damage build, giving that team a substantial damage advantage, thus negating the need for a tank. In fact, it works as an advantage: that team often ends up crushing the enemy team, who are powerless against the sheer damage (not from Varian alone, mind you - but because of the overall team comp balances). I think it might be prudent to look into changing Varian's definition for searching QM. He's the only multiclass hero, so it complicates things a bit for QM. If he's the only one picked to tank, but he goes DPS, or if he's supposed to be the only assassin, but goes tank build (not likely, but you see my point, hopefully). Maybe make the algorithm see Varian as only an assassin, and thus ensuring that team gets at a hard tank?Hìthae0 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 To report or not to report I don't utilize the report function, I tend to let things slide off, and block a offending player rather then report them. The ignore player feature works just fine. I know there are the opposite out there though, people who report for anything, and everything. Where do you stand with reporting? Do you think it's over used? <------- I think this happens just because the system went automated, making it where Blizzard doesnt have to pay a army of people to go through each serious offence. How do you deal with the occasional toxic situation? I thank you in advance for any constructive feedback.Unknown19 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 So, umm, Mephisto He's sitting at 46,8% win rate...WereElf43 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Chromie now I played few games against a good Chromie, that showed me the way she's meant to be played, and it turns out she's not half bad anymore. In fact she's really really really annoying. Yet she can't not carry games. Like, I lost 1 game against that person, then I won the next game. And then I won 1 or 2 games against another decent Chromie. And I decided to try the strategy myself, and it was indeed quite powerful, although it was my 1-st time trying this and my combo was sometimes slacking. So in the end... she feels powerful, but quite team dependent. For those of you who wanna know the combo, it's: Loop + Time Trap (where the enemy will land) + W + Q + W + Q (since the time trap resets your cooldowns) You can 100-0 almost any non-tank like that.WereElf15 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 FALL OF KING'S CREST QUESTS - WATCHTOWERS In the Alexstrasza ones there's the "Capture 4 watch towers in winning games" quest, how can we get that one if there's just a couple of maps with watchtowers in rotation and even less in the rotation?Darkeshi57 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Error on the person D.va/Ошибка на персонаже D.va Хотелось бы сообщить об ошибке которая появилась в последнем обновлении на персонаже D.va , не показывает количество урона которая поглащает матрица (в левом нижнем углу) исправьте пожалуйста,стало крайне не удобно играть и следить за игрой. Заранее спасибо! - I would like to report the error that appeared in the last update on the character D.va, does not show the amount of damage that the matrix absorbs (in the lower left corner), correct it, it became extremely uncomfortable to play and follow the game. Thank you in advance! (helped translate: Google translator) =)Титан1 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 So when are they gonna announce the new Warcraft hero? We just had Mephisto and it'll be too good to be true to have the next hero not to be two Warcraft heroes in a row, I wonder who they might be that is not Deathwing or any Diablo,Overwatch or Starcraft hero?Banshee16 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Don't respond to this i was tired We'll know they aren't if they don't put a blue post here in under 1 week! As in, if they don't blue post this, they're not overlooking the forums!DJPea7 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Idiotic plays..... repeatedly! Hey guys, So what are some plays that yourself, your team or the other team keeps getting wrong!? So I was naz and activated ice block @ level 13 and they had Kael. 1st Kael tried to pyroblast me, I iceblocked it. Fair enough, he was testing the waters and prob didn't know I had Ice Block.... 2nd time.... he did it. Ice blocked 3rd time..... ICE BLOCKED.. im like.... get the hint, i can block it. Nope..... 6 TOTAL times he tried and 6 times I ice blocked it... omg why....hasher224 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Help with Auriel I really like the concept of this healer, but she is kinda hard to figure out... Can someone give me a few tips and tricks to play her better?Raoul975311 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Why Stitches' hook only hits moving forward? It is strange that the grab only occurs while the hook is moving forward. The window that hook can actually catch anyone ends when the hook reaches maximum distance. The tip of the hook should also be able to hit someone while turning back if it didn't hit anybody yet i thinkSickMage7 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Keep trying to "Git Gud" or rework for Malthael? I have not been able to get a hold of Malth's playstyle since the guy came out; To my understanding so far (and from what i've seen) he's an all in assassin who's all about spreading his trait via his abilities and basic attacks. The problem is that while his trait is nice, his overall damage and healing is poor, not to mention he has zero means of escape (unless you count his "Fear the reaper" talent at 1 but even then it doesnt make him safe). He can work well in a team fight when paired with the right ppl but not to the extent that he feels like a threat. If I had to compare it to something I'd say he feels more like a bad presence to me, or like a Roman slave that kept telling his general that he's going to die (actual tradition by romans after a battle, google it!). How can I be a better malth player (aside from QM screwing me over with near perfect counter enemy teams) so that i don't feel as bad playing as him with my team? So what do you guys think? Is there a good way to play malth atm or is there anything about him that you guys think should be reworked? Any tips for how to play him is appreciated (Thanks in advance! :D).Veritus5 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Garden of Terribleu You probably think that this is another thread bashing the new Garden of Terror, but no I am bashing the one before the rework and everyone who wants it back. It was the worst map? Don't believe me? Well it was.Spojad7 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Alterac pass objectives. When enemy capture your cage you could recapture this, and while you doing that, enemy's progress will be paused. Enemy's hits remove "stopping" progress and breack a pause. Could hits remove "stopping" progress and NOT breack a pause. Becouse usually you still could hold it by meshing button. So why just to not let us hold it without 100 clicks on a cage.Construct0 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Seeing many xuls as of this weekend. What's the sudden fascination with him? Every xul I've had the pleasure of having on my team either 1. feeds the enemy team beyond reason or 2. Never and I mean NEVER rotates.Arms323122 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Xul Hey guys, Picked up Xul again as I got the sick Scarecrow halloween skin. I'm having a lot of trouble with him as I just don't know how to have success with him (tried scythe and melee build). He doesn't win a lot of trades in solo lane and dies too quickly to frontline in team fights / doesn't deal enough damage to go for backline. Any tips?Yznekrog1 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Stimpack start time should be selectable I think it would be nice if I could choose when to begin my stimpack countdown, rather than having it start right away. I don't think that this would take away from playtime, which is probably what blizzard is thinking about. I've seen suggestions for only having stimpacks count down while in-game, and I don't see that as being realistic. My idea seems like a good addition that wouldn't take away playtime, and would probably increase stimpack purchases.HazMatt8 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Team League - Player intentionally Dying Team League - Player intentionally dying because not everyone was in voice comms. This guy started complaining that not everyone was in voice comms so he was going to go afk as a result. During the match he started playing normally but quickly got tilted because someone asked him to go support build and proceeded to feed and throw the game. This is while we were winning at the time to boot. He went on to complain that mics are cheap and everyone should have one in 2018, obviously trolling. He said that he could easily hop on one of his other 7 accounts if he gets banned for 24 hours. Judging by his name I believe him. Special people like this should get banned entirely for this kind of behavior in my opinion. Player #117130 We all reported him but I hope support looks into the claim that he has multiple accounts and will simply go on to ignore any corrective action.Krudark3 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Garden Terror This really is not meant to be a constructive post, but I would like to express my self briefly. I find that the more content that comes out( reworks of maps/ heroes, and new heroes) are turning this game into the wrong direction. Now to express one thing in particular, what they have done with recent maps. I do like what they did with Hanamura, but they destroyed Garden Terror. When I played this map, I shed one tear, in remembrance of how fun this map use to be. It feels as if now they mainstreamed this map, destroyed what made it unique, can now it feels like a mesh of other maps into one such as Alterac pass, Spider Queen and curse hallow. I do not understand why the devs did this, but I just want to express my sadness and sorrow. I use to like tending to the Gardens to make them beautiful, now I will just let the weeds grow.airealapex18 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Hide item from shop Is there any way to hide an item from the shop? Seriously, I never ever want to see these "eye pad" mounts ever again, and I hope I never get one, omg they are terrible to look at. Please let me know how to ban an item from my loot because seriously, I never want these. I dont even want to look at them anymore in the shop options. Please please, omg, take them away.Leiyan0 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Quitting AI match - Is this normal or just coincidence? So I am planning to do the "4 watchtower" quest in VS AI match solo, but I got the Tower of Doom map, so I decide to quit and start a new AI game, but it turned out that the map I am going to play is Tower of Doom again. So I quit and recreate a new AI match and I still got the Tower of Doom map. Is it intended or I am just bad luck? I had been restarting like 5 times on row.Kilometer2 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Implement TL allpick for HL/Unranked Anyone being able to pick a hero no matter what position you are in the draft is amazing and is why I am really starting to prefer TL over HL/Unranked. I would like to see this drafting option come to these other modes.Degaris4 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 So when is the Varian nerf coming? It's pretty obvious he's overpowered. Why is he not nerfed yet?Spawn36 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 team league is so busted. i was just in a draft in team league with a level 22 account. which should NEVER happen in ranked. here is what it looks like: https://imgur.com/a/vB3uKdY ..and what happened? well obviously the only hero they had above 5 got banned... sonya. more importantly though, when did it become alright that someone can even play ranked on less than level 5 heroes?? this is the last thing i know about. https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/heroes-of-the-storm/21940930/heroes-of-the-storm-patch-notes-july-10-2018#ranked-play where they increased the number of heroes required to 16 for hero league. so is there like no rules at all for team league? basically anyone can play at all levels? more xp and get your free mount just for doing placements.Morogoth17 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Can we get the other Tombstone next year? Really want both tombstones, the Cursed one goes great with Diablo villains, but the Redeemed one would go great with Warcraft VillainsHawlSera8 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Give us back the Old Garden of Terror I know it was the least favorite in the community, but... now... NOW... it feels me with dread to see the loading screen for "Cursed Hollow 2.0" Especially since Cursed Hollow is my least favorite due to having the most stress inducing objectiveHawlSera14 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Flying pigs. Did you notice that piggy near left siege camp at cursed hollow? Garrosh could throw it! So fun engage enemy team by throwing a pig into their faces.Construct3 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Sgt Hammer needs to go, or be nerfed. The hero Sgt. Hammer, makes as little sense as the overwatch heroes in this game. They do not belong in this game. She out-ranges towers, does a ton of damage, AND has a get away. How can anyone call her a balanced character? Just as annoying as a hero who can run and basic attack, or maybe another one who out-ranges towers. But instead of nerfing her, or even Varian (another ridiculous hero), they nerf... MURKY. Ah yes, the super overpowered murky who definitely needed the nerf as opposed to these two.RefuseBin5 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Miss-matching!!!!!! Miss-matching!!!!!! Annoyed at the fact that whenever I jump in to the Brawl I am up against people that are up to 8x the lvl and grouped chars than the group I am lumped with and always get pawned. Where is the balance!!!!! Even if there is issues getting people to play this is no excuseTerin8ah1 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Idea: Eliminate HL and just have TL The queue times would be so fast.engine27 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Vote Communism for Zarya & Stukov buffs Okay, i'm just memeing here, no hate pls.DJPea8 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 How long do I have to not play for my MMR to get to Zero Well it's what it said in the title. Because Blizz wont give resets but will decay an inactive account. So how long would a 2k account need to get to zero mmr. And no I dont want to make a smurf.Noid2 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 I can't be the only one seeing this https://m.imgur.com/0xxfPYL On the Fall of King's Crest art that shows up on the loading screen when you start the game, there is a small crack on the left side which looks like a hamster (newest Overwatch hero), I can't be the only one who noticed.Spojad18 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Ban system still flawed Why i must play with report players next and next game? Ok if report button is only for nothing and reported player can play without restrictions... PLS do this little easy rules: DONT ASIGN MY WITH REPORT PLAYER NEXT GAME! it's complicated? ------------------------------------------ Title edited for Language by the Moderation Team. https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Front24213 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 No Sylvanas Lane Push Punishment Has anyone else experienced games where someone on the other team will play as Sylvanas, and then just sit in that lane pushing til they get the fort? Even when the objective comes up, like at Alterac, your team of 5 will vs 4 of their team and she'll just sit in lane. At least for my time, we did get the objective, but all we got out of it was the first wall and towers, while she got our fort before the objective even finished. There's no punishment at all. What advantage did we get for winning objective when she just sat in lane getting our fort? Shouldn't there be some kind of significant reward for the team that gets the objective? Yet no matter what, Sylvanas and most specialists get rewarded for ignoring objective. So much for this game being an objective based game, all the while they give these heroes tools to ignore the objective and don't get punished for it. And for reference, I actually enjoy playing as a specialists, but I'm never one of these people that just sits in lane pushing while objective goes on. Why? Because you're leaving your team one short for team fights and risking them losing the objective while you just sit in lane doing pretty much nothing. But then whenever I see specialists do this, they don't get punished and their team is somehow able to keep up in a 4v5.Scymon9 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 Guldan Trait Tweek Plz give Guldan a talent that removes the cooldown between uses of his trait unless he's at 1 health or max mana & allows you to spam it, on his life-steal talent that gives 50% extra healing against heroes. or lets you use your trait while lifestealing without interrupting So you can nuke your own health for an extreme-utility high-risk lifesteal when you've got a moment to get a really good one inDeshara3 Sep 30, 2018
Sep 30, 2018 So theres no force losing 1 match of the day enemies all above 500 lvl well balanced team with whitemane and our team 2 lvl 100 nobs with and one was Russian Tyrande.Lostr on loading screen and gmae was done after 5 minutes, next match lvl 90 hammer who camp like idiot on middle lane whole match dies all the time after 5 min 4 lvl behind. WORST MATCHMAKER IN HISTORY OF GAMES.This pathetic moba become worst failure in games history never saw such bs players and matchmaker in any game this is the only game when i leave always mad or disappointed cuz even if you won which is rare last two weeks it was stomp.Dont touch this game cuz this is waste of time .TechnoTerror1 Sep 30, 2018