Aus/NZ General Discussion

May 23, 2017 ANZ HGC Season 3 Qualifiers It’s time to launch into Season 3 for the ANZ HGC. There is $20,000 AUD prize pool and the winner will advance to the Western Clash. Dates for the ANZ Season 3 Qualifiers are: Gamestah Series Qualifiers: 30 May to 22 June ANZ Heroes Qualifier: 24 June [Link TBD] The top two teams from both qualifiers will compete in the ANZ Finals on 1 July. Qualifier sign-ups are open above, so begin filling out your team right now! More information on the Gamestah qualifier can be found here.Takralus0 May 23, 2017
Mar 14, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Aus/NZ General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Heroes of the Storm with your fellow Australian and New Zealand players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/12077367625?page=1#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Vaeflare2 Mar 14, 2014
Aug 20 ANZ Streamers & Content Creators We’re looking for talent from the ANZ region! Are you an avid Heroes streamer or video creator from Australia or New Zealand? Looking to grow your community or just raise awareness about what you do? Then this thread is the place to share your details! Post links to your channel in this thread, along with a few reasons why people should drop by to check it out. Think about including some of the following details in your post: Type of content (Streamer/Pre-recorded content) If you’re a streamer, what are your usual play times? Level of experience (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) Preferred Heroes A bit about yourselfTakralus26 Aug 20
Apr 23, 2017 ANZ Heroes, Battle tags Hey All, I know there was a few of us ANZ people who where lucky enough to get an invite. Drop your battle tag in here and we can organise an ANZ game hopefully. Narull#6634 is me if anyone wants to add me. _______________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP http://www.blizzposts.com - Keep track of all Official Blizzard posts. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull265 Apr 23, 2017
Apr 17, 2017 Weekly Sale Items for April 18 – 25, 2017 A new Weekly Sale will begin on Tuesday, April 18, offering real-money discounts on several items! Check out our upcoming sale items below: Weekly Sale Items for Apr 18 – 25, 2017 Lunara — Sale Price: $4.10 AUD Sentinel Lunara Skin — Sale Price: $3.90 AUD Cyb’arak Anub’arak Skin — Sale Price: $5.17 AUD The following changes will also take place in the Heroes of the Storm in-game shop alongside next week’s sale: Bundles Removed 2017 Heroes of the Dorm Bundle Pirate Queen Cassia BundleSpyrian84 Apr 17, 2017
Oct 1 anz server? so my question is this, is there an anz server I am in aus and currently playing on north America as it does not show in my client there is a asia server which I did try but I have to start from scratch with no heroes, mounts, skins that I worked so hard/long to get I know from playing lol for years that when the oceania server came out you could transfer to that server at no trouble/cost which really helped the player base grow instantly even if you missed the window you could always pay to switch between serversaxxjazz3 Oct 1
Sep 18 Looking to form TL group Looking for other Aussies to form a consistent TL group :DDizzleDazzle0 Sep 18
Sep 15 Random loot drops from HGC Hi all, Sorry if this is in the wrong topic but I was wondering if anyone in Australia or NZ have gotten random loot drops from watching HGC. I got the first 1 and the portraits but haven't gotten any random drops.WhyDaRumGone7 Sep 15
Sep 14 Gardens of Terror Boycott new rework guys and girls : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20769007399?page=1LuykAndRocco0 Sep 14
Sep 13 Time to pack up and leave Hots Hots is a great game, though even with the development of new characters.. Blizzard isn't seeing the real issue here and that is the MMR system, once again. Why do most games don't listen to feedback but instead bringing things into the game that ain't going to change anything when the main problem is the MMR itself. I never wanted to see this game die in popularity though I feel in order to direct a point it needs to. The fact that you're not being rewarded for when you win is kind of annoying. This game was once fun, now it's just a grind. The ranking system 1-40 was just better and wasn't so complicated. Why was the 4-man HL deleted? Why are we forced to play solo? This game has changed completely and noticing the views on twitch are deducting each season. Though this will get negative feedback simply since I'm just another player but I feel there's a lot of players like myself out there are feeling the same feeling. I had a fun time playing hots and I think it's time to move onto other games where mmr isn't such a big issue. Thanks for the content blizzard. Good luck fixing this problem.IDoShotCalls2 Sep 13
Sep 8 This Game Is So Much Fun! I love it! I will play it everyday 24/7 til I die. Great MOBA Blizzard and the community makes it so much more better. Love you all. :)Hidden9 Sep 8
Sep 6 I WANT CONTACT WITH PROGRAMMER "HEROES OF THE STORM" IT IS REALY?Kolcrabe2 Sep 6
Aug 27 Assistance with Crashes/Points loss This is the second time I have written this as it seems not every post makes it onto this forum... I would of posted this via a ticket or email but it seems there is no possible way to do so. I just want some information regarding a crash. I was in hero select for a hero league game, communication was occurring between team mates and all was well going into the end of the draft but randomly my account logged out and back in within a matter of seconds. I returned to the draft screen but it seemed frozen, the music and anz chat was still working so I was unsure what had happened so I waited 10 or so minutes but clearly it was no longer working. I relogged to find out I had lost a ridiculous amount of ranked points, I went from the middle of plat 1 to below the halfway mark for plat 2. It's pretty frustrating to lose several hundred points and hours worth of game time for a bug that I still have no idea about. I just want some clarity on how is the point loss reasonable, is it rectifiable and if any other players or blizz have heard about this crash/bug? Thanks again for any assistance.Aggressive2 Aug 27
Aug 22 Leaving a game that has 8 bots I find it so stupid that after just 90 second wait looking for a brawl i get placed in a match with 1 other guy and all bots. the brawl was terrible so i want to quit and now im a 'leaver'. Its ANZ we have no players but come on i would rather wait than play with bots!!!Holloway1 Aug 22
Aug 16 Team League Is there any good time for Aussie Team league>? I have que'd several times, twos and threes and i always get to 1000s time elapsed and call it quits.Muffinfusion2 Aug 16
Aug 11 Explicit Behaviour Hi, just a question about the reporting system. I am not going to call anyone out but just wondering how many reports does it take to actually get something done? There are known trolls in our region that are frequently discussed in ANZ chat and are avoided if possible because these individuals ruin the experience for both teams playing, especially hero league games. I couldn't care less if someone plays poorly or has a bad game, I do this myself more often then I'd like but when people intentionally feed or throw a game simply for the fun of it game after game questions have to be asked on the reporting system. The hgc has been fantastic so far and hopefully our little region grows because of the exposure we are getting. I would just hate to see new players leave because of a frequent griefer trolling a game. Thanks for hopefully a quick response.Aggressive9 Aug 11
Aug 10 Just remove access to play Hots on Sydney Server Because the population is so small. All this server does is make more games with skill disparity. There is a very small window of time where there is game matches of similar skill. Which is normally peak time in the weekend. The only other times to get games of even similar skill is on the US servers. People have already switched from frustration and the sydney server becomes more disparative with time. Just remove the server and improve overall game qualityZyZiferous9 Aug 10
Aug 9 Can we request a player be banned; on the forums? Hi All, Can we request a player be banned here? i have logged it a number of times as he clearly goes AFK and moves enough to not get booted, but otherwise just waits the game out, more often that not, he is not even talking. Now I don't understand why someone would play like this, but he does and his match history shows it as well, without a single win, in maybe 30 games, then one win, then another 20+ games without a win etc. He seems to enjoy the pre-game chatter where he winds the team up, then he goes AFK and blizzard seem unable (or unwilling) to ban him. So can we mention names here? would it help? He is ruining the game experience! it's no fun to win when he is on the other team, and it sure doesn't help when he is on your team.Whitelight9 Aug 9
Jul 29 ANZ Hero league queue time breaking the game I love this game, yet i am now finding that i can't play hero league, since there is hours of queue time to simply find a match. This problem is making heroes a game that i can barely even want to play anymore, is blizzard ever going to fix this problem for the ANZ region or is this also going to go on ignored like so many other issues that are in ANZ?brad89912 Jul 29
Jul 27 Salvation at last! Queue times fixed! Saw this on Reddit from a blizz dev: Greetings Heroes! Season 3 has now been live for a couple of weeks, and with it came a number of ranked play improvements. The central idea behind these changes was to address the feedback from players that some ranked matches didn’t feel competitive due to a skill gap between players. The matchmaker had previously placed a higher value on match creation speed than on the quality of the matches themselves. In high-population servers, we’ve seen a big upswing in match quality. However, in our lower-population servers, we’ve seen a significant increase in wait times for ranked games. We want to find the right balance between queue times and match quality, and it isn’t acceptable to us that players in less-populated regions are having difficulty finding matches in a reasonable amount of time. In an effort to address these concerns, we will be changing the matchmaking configurations on low-population servers only to match those from Season 2, 2018. Please keep sharing your ranked play and matchmaking feedback with us. We’ll continue to review the impact of our recent ranked play changes in all regions and make further adjustments as necessary as the season continues.Taitalol3 Jul 27
Jul 25 Que Times - Ticket Response Hi Guys, Just thought I would post the ticket that I opened and the response given. Hi there, just wondering if you have any comment on the excessive que times for matches on ANZ servers. The wait times are incredibly long (over 10,000+ secs) only to then not get in the game because someone is afk during draft (as in similar games it would be common sense to then be next in line, however this is not the case for heroes and before you know it you are back in another 10,000+ sec que). If you could answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated: 1) I am sure blizzard is aware of this issue, what steps are being taken to fix it? 2) How long do you assume it will take to fix the wait times? 3) Are the wait times even going to be fixed? 4)What would you recommend ANZ players do in the meantime as I am sure you will agree the wait times are not acceptable and changing to a US server that has 200+ ping is also NOT an acceptable option. I am sure that you can agree Blizzard is a business and it is letting its ANZ customer base down. If any other online based company were to have issues like this it would be expected that they front up and give its customers some answers. It has been two weeks since the problems have been happening. Thank-you for your time. Below was the conversation in response to my ticket: SEHTOVKT 15:53:51 Greetings traveler, this is GM Sehtovkt at your service. How are you today? YOU 15:54:00 I am good ty how r u? SEHTOVKT 15:54:44 Doing great, thanks! SEHTOVKT 15:55:08 I see you are concerned with the Heroes of the Storm queue times. YOU 15:55:17 Yes SEHTOVKT 15:57:14 Those queue times can be painful at times. Are you talking about Quick Match, or Unranked/Ranked Match? YOU 15:58:23 While generally speaking all of the match que times have increased but ranked is just rediculous. SEHTOVKT 15:59:39 I would really like to help you, but unfortunately this is not something I can solve on my own. YOU 16:00:04 So what is the next step? SEHTOVKT 16:00:39 I play HotS all the time, and the queue times can last up to 15 minutes which does drive me crazy. YOU 16:01:05 That is not the next step.... SEHTOVKT 16:01:24 What I did to solve this, as I recommend to you, is try switching your region under the gameplay options. YOU 16:01:30 As i am sure you will agree you are not playing on an ANZ server YOU 16:02:05 As I am also sure you know changing regions greatly increases ping. SEHTOVKT 16:02:37 Sometimes the online players are so scarce there is no viable way to resolve this without some compromise. YOU 16:03:24 Absolutly so is this your way of saying Blizzard is not going to implement any changes re the ANZ server que times? SEHTOVKT 16:03:26 You are correct on me not playing on ANZ, but rest assured my ping on US west servers is well over 200+ as well. :( SEHTOVKT 16:04:06 We are always working hard to improve queue times, please understand it involves a lot of algorithms and system changes. SEHTOVKT 16:04:46 I'm sure you are aware there has been quite a few changes this year to improve them. YOU 16:05:00 Absolutly understand this. Is this your way of saying Blizzard is currently working on a solution to this problem? SEHTOVKT 16:07:05 We are aware of queue times at underpopulated regions and time frames, and are always working to improve them as best as we can. SEHTOVKT 16:07:40 I cannot give you a definite answer to when and what the changes will be, but I will have to ask you to have faith on us in this one. YOU 16:07:44 So what steps has blizzard put in place to resolve these issues? SEHTOVKT 16:08:43 I can direct you to a dev article below for you to see: SEHTOVKT 16:08:43 https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/21701411/ YOU 16:09:27 That is patch notes...... YOU 16:09:59 From three months ago YOU 16:10:01 ? SEHTOVKT 16:10:31 Please take some time to read the MMR and Matchmaking section and you'll understand our development process. SEHTOVKT 16:12:01 Also, participating in the forums and engage in discussions with other players helps greatly too, for we actually read the forums to receive player feedbacks. YOU 16:12:53 Blizzard has failed to respond to any posts as of yet on the forums? SEHTOVKT 16:13:09 I understand your frustration, but advice is all I can give you at the moment. Your understanding is really appreciated. SEHTOVKT 16:15:14 Is there anything I can help you with? YOU 16:16:28 So just to clarify, you as a blizzard representative state a) Blizzard is working on a solution, of which you dont know what it is and when it will be put to action. B) ANZ players need to "have faith" that blizzard will solve the problem C) US ping times are at 200+ even for US players. SEHTOVKT 16:18:20 The first 2 is correct. As for the last one, I live farther away from the US than ANZ. :p Thanks for reading...Aurora212 Jul 25
Jul 25 Ranked Queue times are busted. Error with the ranked search times, I have played three games in 5 hours, 4pm to 9pm. It seems to me that im not the only one with these problems. Please fix this.ThedmonslayR0 Jul 25
Jul 25 LF freinds LF friends in australia moving to melbourne soon #derpykiwi add me for some team league?derpykiwi1 Jul 25
Jul 18 200 ping while playing 200+ ping while playing Hero League . Please Blz, if you can not match AU/NZ players for me, tell me then. There is NOTHING to play if i am with 200+ ping. I lost more than 3 games with that. In WOW, it's ok but players need smoothly internet in Hots thank you.Voria3 Jul 18
Jul 17 How to Hero League Hi just trying my hand at HL Estimated time 294s Elaspased time 8500 and growing How is this acceptableOleCHUNKYboi1 Jul 17
Jul 16 Queue Time Guys current queue for HL in ANZ is worst it has been in a long time. Yesterday I waited minimum of 16 minutes for a game, and in one case it was 21 minutes before somebody DC's from the draft. Then had to wait another 9 minutes to get into a game, 30 minutes wait to get a game is bad for the game.Kamara10 Jul 16
Jul 13 Can you promote this game in ANZ region It shouldn't be that hard to promote this game via sponsored post on social media and on similar platforms. maybe pay some money to anz lol streamers and convert them to this game so their followers might be interested in this game, i don't know, you guys suppose to be this big company, you guys paying millions of dollars budget to overwatch stuff, i belive hots rquies little love. Player population on oceanic server is terrible. when i was back in EU, it would take me few min max to find a game at 4am, on this server we wait like 30 40 min queue.Atlantic6 Jul 13
Jul 12 HGC ANZ PHASE 2 2018 Come check out some awesome games with the top 8 teams in ANZ Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm https://www.twitch.tv/blizzard_anz Dates 18/6 - 28/8 Week break during the week of 16th JulyEvexiam0 Jul 12
Jul 12 BLIZZARD! please read - oceanic TL Oceanic - Playing with mates, aka TL - impossible, completely ruined since the change to ranked play. I think I can vouge for all oceanic players that making que times even longer is not de way. PLEASE revert ranked play back to how it was and the same way dota / lol / overwatch all are..... 1 ranked ladder that you can que with a mate or 2 and get paired with the equivalent. Who plays games by themselves these days??? most oceanic players just play quick play because they want to play with friends and cant play ranked because of a literally infinit que times that doesnt pop.Bluey7 Jul 12
Jul 2 Tumbleweed look at it roll!Crumpet0 Jul 2
Jun 26 Being put on US servers I know this is an old issue but it still occurs everyday to me and want to bring it to light again. For anyone still having this problem, me and my friends have a very temporary solution. We often get put on a Western/Central US server (we are all ANZ and have it set to AUS as preference in 'Language and Region') we simply disband the squad then re squad up again. This will fix it 4 times out of 5. However this is still complete BS as we still have to deal with High ping every 5-10 games and would much, much rather wait in queue for 15+ minutes for a game on ANZ servers. It's 2018 Blizzard time to make this either an option or a necessity! If anyone has encountered this issue themselves, I would strongly recommend reporting it in some way to Blizzard to get their attention/response to this issue!Promeax0 Jun 26
Jun 6 What time is good for playing ranked? 15+ min queues are wonderful.Excerion6 Jun 6
Jun 6 How to solve the TL and HL divide Its pretty hard to get a TL game in ANZ, however its not so bad when playing HL. One option to consider would be allowing people to join HL with a buddy? Or, merging the two formats but putting in place some strict rules. This would do a couple of things: 1) Speed up ranked que times 2) Allow flexibilty so you can play with friends or solo (maybe introduce them to ranked play...) 3) Continue to avoid the situation of queuing solo into organise teams that will crush you as solo players Given the relatively small player base in ANZ this would be an ideal server to test this idea on for a session? The simple fact is the ANZ server is really awesome but we are splitting the ranked players accross two formats...….merging TL and HL would add to frustrations as any organised team will crush the opposition, however pairing as a duo is a good compromise IMO......OR Worst case scenario merge TL and HL, but have tight rules around the combinations that can be paired togeather and against each other to avoid stomps. Possible combinations for matchmaking: 5 = 4+1 = 3+2 3+2 = 3+1+1 = 2+2+1 2+2+1 = 2+1+1+1 = 1+1+1+1+1 Just an idea!Gibs0 Jun 6
Jun 6 So what hope is there for team league in ANZ? Almost impossible to even find a match. No one wants to search for 30 minutes to find a match. Quick match can only be fun for so long before the inane drafts get frustrating. I'd ask optimistically if there was anyway to bring attention or for blizzard but i understand you cant just get a bunch of players to play it. Does anyone get matches rather easily because of your rank, amount of players you have or just by the time of the day? Not trying to rant i just feel that being unable to play with a group competitively disappointing.RonRon4 Jun 6
Jun 6 Solution for low population regions. So I'm from ANZ and the biggest problem I have with the game is that I can only play with my friends in Quickmatch. TL and Unranked don't exist here and HL is solo que only. For a long time I wanted blizz to bring duo que back but another idea that occurs to me is why not make QM solo que only? Everyone would be happy right? If you wanna just have QM fun game with no pressure and its just you.. you que QM.. if your playing with friends you play in TL. I don't even get why qm is group que anyway when I think about it.. unranked would be exactly the same but it actually has draft and would be so much more fun for groups and since qm is solo que people who just wanna play on their own wouldn't feel pressured to draft..Nicklah4 Jun 6
Jun 2 LFG casual peeps Hi! I am looking for some peeps to group up with and play (mainly QM or occasional brawls). Most of the friends I used to play with don't really play anymore so looking for some people who are competitive but mostly there to have fun. I'm not an expert and don't expect you to be and happy to help any new players along the way. :) If interested, add me: firewolf7789#1647firewolf77890 Jun 2
May 31 Blizz Fix Plz: ANZ LAG Spikes Almost Every Night! (I have also posted this in tech support) Over the last week or two, my friends, random QM and HL players have all noticed these random significant lag spikes when i notice it as well (ANZ - Sydney Servers). I normally play between 7pm and 11.30pm (AEST) and have noticed the spikes between 7.30 and 9.30ish give or take I have been playing since beta and this is something new. It is not my ISP either as everyone i have asked have specified different ISP, it is everyone in game cops the lag just randomly, its like someone flicks a switch and it is goes from 6 ping to 300 ping making the rest of the game almost unplayable unless it fixes itself. Queue up again and it feels like random luck if it will be fine or start lagging again. My latest case of the lag was tonight 7.40-7.50pm tonight in a HL game. Hope this helps your investigation Cheers NerfNerfmytotems3 May 31
May 28 LFM - Evening QM Hey guys, I would never consider myself a forum guy but I'm giving this a go. My Wife and I play Quick Match 2-3 nights a week for about 3hrs. We're in AEST and are looking for people that are in a similar situation. We're not hardcore players but both ~650 total level. We just want to form a group with people around our experience who aren't too rage heavy but still thoroughly enjoy a good win. Discord is our preferred comms :) If you're interested shoot me a message or reply below, I'll come back over the next few days to see if anyone is keen. Talikars#1503Talikars3 May 28
May 22 July 9th Changes Hello all, I'm just curious of what implications increased queue time for better quality matches will have on the ANZ region, I'm getting placed with golds when I'm in 15 minute queues on average. What will this change affect for ANZ seeing as our player base is so low? From what it sounds like in the end of season notes is that, I will have to wait upwards of 30 mins just to be matched with players of my rank. Not to mention ANZ grandmasters that wait 17mins for silvers and bronze players. ThanksDaTurtle0 May 22
May 19 Site=Brazil hi Blizzard, Why am i connected to Brazil every first game i Q up. is my IP made in brazil? I am not using any masked services. this has been going on since the patch this week. happening in ranked game which is not great please fix it. rather irritating to play with 400-1k MS and a constant 1 sec delay.uccjyy1 May 19
May 13 High ping hey guys, im having a high ping of 300 any solution?mamt881 May 13
May 10 When will this game have a pause function? Sometime when u got internet problem and take a long long reconnect.So can't we get a pause function?ANTMAN0 May 10
May 5 HL que times 2000 sec HL que, yet no pop... my region is set to Australia, will changing it to best match speed up my que time?Lacocaina0 May 5
Apr 30 Who's your favourite pubstomber My boy Ragnaros can turn a game in my favor a vast majority of the timeRonRon4 Apr 30
Apr 27 10-15 Min Wait times for matches in Ranked! 10-15 MIN WAIT ON AVERAGE FOR A RANKED MATCH>>WAIT TIMES HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR OVER 6 MONTHS.FFS! 80% OF MATCHES ARE DISGUSTINGLY NON COMPETITIVE AND HORRIBLE> THIS IS STARTING TO GET EXTREMELY ANNOYING. START MAKING A BETTER MOBA BLIZZARD SO YOU CAN ATTRACT MORE PLAYERS. USE YOUR BRAINS FIGURE IT OUT WITH SPEED!QUICK MATCH IS THE WORST IDEA YOU COULD HAVE EVER GENERATED AND IMPLEMENTED!80% OF THE TIME SPENT ON YOUR GAME IS CREATING A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!IM GOING BACK TO DOTA 2!Alamo0 Apr 27
Apr 27 Currency in blizzard shop Hi all. I am not sure that i am in a right topic. My problem is that when i am buying different things i can't select currency. I am from Ukraine but all my purchases in RUB. And worst of this that i can't change it. I even don't know exchange rate of rub to uah. I even don t ask u to create uah in your shops( in steam it exist more then a year). But give me possibility to select at least usd cuz i know it's exchange rate and that is more comfortable for Ukrainians then rub. Ty for attentionLogos0 Apr 27
Apr 27 AI might help with ping (Theory/Question) I wonder if you get a group of all of us australians and then go to AI,we are all in Australia it is just the server itself is in a America,so there for we should not have very high ping (Exceding 200+) it is just a Question like a myth busting,just want to know if it works.Also if you connected to Asia then your ping probably would not be this high regularly.imthehellhou1 Apr 27
Apr 27 Constant QM games filled with DCers from start? What is with the current state of Quickmatch, I'd say as high as eight out of ten games there is someone who queues for a game and is disconnected from the loading screen to never return. They have no intention of playing, is it intentional griefing, I literally don't understand the motivation behind why people are doing this? Im aware Quickmatch is already a waste of time, but this is pointless going into games with a 50/50 chance of win or loss based on which team gets the person who queues up to disconnect.JethroJenkin2 Apr 27
Apr 27 Deckard Cain unplayable in quickmatch (old) I bought my Deckard. Almost each game in quickmatch one or two players do not collect potions. If the potions do not interfere directly, so with 10% hp they will run around the potion and then let Genji, Chromie or another assassin kill them. I like this support, but I'm very frustrated as others die, even if I do what I can. (this is from date when Decard came out, now it's different)matesan1 Apr 27
Apr 12 Sick of getting bad team mates I'm a Diamond 3 league player and have almost 6k solo MMR on Dota 2. If you're good, add me: b0b#6304b0b14 Apr 12