Europe General Discussion (Read Only)

Feb 11, 2015 New European Discussion Forums Hello everyone! We've just recently created a European specific discussion forum for everyone. If you're a part of the European community and wish to discuss any aspect of the game be it feedback, finding a party to play with or just talk about your community creations for Heroes of the Storm, then please direct your discussion here: http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/ We'll see you in the Nexus!Nakatoir0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 5 Founder Pack EU keys giveaway stream I am giving away 5 founder pack EU keys. Not all at once but one at a time during the stream duration! http://imgur.com/qY3Ux82 Proof of the cards. The key itself is NOT on the cards but on a note next to which I have. To win one all you need to do is join the stream chat and relax and have fun. http://www.twitch.tv/wookieemario The stream starts in 20 mins 15:00WookieeMario4 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 February 10 Closed beta Patch notes http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/17906504/heroes-closed-beta-patch-notes-february-10-2015-2-10-2015Shoryuke1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Looking for a gaming group Hey guys, I'm sick of pugging, so frustrating most of the time. I'm a mature (in age, not always in action;), reliable, non-toxic player who plays most evenings (UK time) and am looking for some more co-ordinated gameplay with voice comms (English speaker) with a view to more competitive play in the future. Any suggestions?Silly4 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Too many Noobs? Hi, I have played MOBA game since the first Dota in WC3 however there a real issue with HOTS too many people have NO idea of what team-game is or what / when to do the objective or not event check a map! Last 10 match have been horrible as much that on 3 of them i did even quit (on LoL my leave rating is 0% e.g never left ONE single game with 3k + game done) I simple cant help to rage-up with people that simply do not communicate at all and keep playing in their little ''world'' without awareness on whats is going on in the rest of the match, People keep complain about toxic player but to me this kind of people is much worse then flamer , a flamer you can simply block him and keep playing the rest of the match in peace , with with those ''noobs'' they will simply ruin the entire match by making you lose every single game, Today after the fifth game in a row with those kind of player i simply gave up trying to explain / trying to do my best and did alt+f4 Sorry but that was my limit and i simply cannot accept those kind of player which plague this game much more then LoL and Dota together, What is also making this problem even more severe is that ''low level'' player are matched with high level ones and this do NOT help at all. PS: Quote like ''this is just a game'' are not en excuse for playing bad or simply refusing to communicate,Eligos13 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 FIX AZERTY OR RIOT Blizzard, You send out invites in Europe, but you don't add in custom keybinding in the game? I live in Belgium, we use azerty keyboards, like in France. With the default config of keybinds, it's a disaster to play the game. Even when switching to a different keyboard layout in windows does not fix it 100%. FIX OR RIOTrpRj20 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Login Help I've been able to download and install the game yet I'm not licenced to play apparently. Surely I wouldn't need a key if I now have the option to install the game? Can anybody confirm that you still need a beta key etc?fuP1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 EU beta key Anybody can give me please eu beta key or give me good link for get eu beta key? please I want play this game so much!xSonicBooMx1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 People be stupid and the MMR system sucks. I'm player level 11 and seem to be getting placed with players who have just installed the game. For example just had a Dragon Shire game where someone had captured bottom shrine, i just arrived mid to get the dragon and there was 2 allies top. Instead of quickly capping the top shrine so we could quickly get dragon, the 2 allies top decided they would chase an enemy down their lane and got attacked by 3 enemy players getting them selves killed and as a result I couldn't get dragon for the team and the enemy ended up getting it. When I confronted them I asked why didn't you just cap? and the answer I got was "I didn't want our Illidan to die". He basically would rather have our Illidan alive than have Dragon, riddle me that (they both died regardless and threw the game). Plus I would ping a camp and they would just walk past it to push a lane. Do people not know that that's what camps do? Just seams like you need a premade of people who actually know what they're doing in order to win a gamesheppo1621 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Play on EU servers? Then speak English please! This game is all about communication and team play. This is what makes this game so great, so intense right until the end, because you can always turn it around. I truly believe Blizz has done something great with this game. But with such emphasis on great team play comes risks. Namely, everything that risks communication risks team play. During alpha, everything was fine and dandy, but with the launch of Beta, I've been teamed up with a lot of people unwilling to speak english. They do not play team, go off on their own, and only type in curse words in english, when they die off. This is a serious problem, and all other MOBAs have faced it before. There is only one solution: if someone is unwilling to cooperate and communicate, they must not be allowed in the EU west servers. I hope that for Blizzard it is more important to have a community, which enjoys the matchmaking, than to make a blind stance in the name of political correctness, and ignore this issue. EU server? Playing with pubs? Then speak English, please!HighRoller30 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Fps issues in game Hey everyone I got an issue with fps when im in menu i got normaly 80 fps practice game works fine but when I connect to coop and etz etz games my fps drops to 1 fps. And yes i have been searching o the forum for solutions tried out of them few didnt worked at all reinstalled the game few times didnt worked at all either. Lenovo ideapad i5 Geforce gt 775m Graphic card / intel ( but running on geforce ) 8gb ram The game did run properly few months already like 2 months those lag spikes came only 3 days ago. Thanks for usefull answears.choslordlol0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 dropped from heroleague Just got dropped from a game in hero league. Along with a friend... Stuck on "server is 0:00 ahead" . Dunno if i should alt+f4 cause I dont want to receive penalty for leaving. My internet is fine and I have absolutely no fault for leaving!Stefanakis0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Changing Beta Testing Region and moving purchased items Is there a way to change my Beta Testing region on from EU to US? Also I purchased a hero on EU region didnt play him once, is it possible to cancel my purchase or at least move him on US region? It is just all my friends playing on US region and I am the only one who is on EU. I dont know how that happened but I have to either change my region and move my hero there or cancel my purchase at allcheatbotx0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Teamplay! Hey guys! So I've noticed alot of you are looking for other people to play with, maybe make a team together etc. I would just like to say that if you are looking for a Teamspeak server free for use you may find one here: 84.196.114.220 We've got admins online at all times to ensure that any concern you might have will be resolved. We also have a website running for all the different games listed in the teamspeak channel where you are free to post any strategies etc that you wish to share with other members of the Teamspeak and the community. I might also mention that if you sign up on the website and ask an admin afterwards you may get your own private channel for you and your friends to use with a name and password of your choosing! :-] And here's our website if you want to have a look: http://www.equals-esport.net/ Hope to see many of you using the teamspeak!Fratini0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Heroes Of The Storm Facebook Community is LFM! Hey all! I'm the creator of the Facebook group "Heroes Of The Storm Community" and I wanted to expand our group! This'll be a group for everyone and everything Heroes Of The Storm! I've been playing since early Alpha and this has become one of my favorite games to play. Both as a Blizzard, and a MOBA veteran.. it's the two best things in my eyes put together! I'm wanting to expand the group so we have more of a base to which people could meet others, brawl in ranked teams, and general discussion about HotS! Once we hit 100 members, we'll start doing B.Net card giveaways that can be used to buy things on the Heroes Of The Storm (or Blizzard) store! Come post funny HotS pictures, meet others, and gain knowledge on the road ahead to HotS. We are in early Beta, so it's just the beginning and we are eager to see others that love the game as much as we do! If you want to join, here's the link to the page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/925067827518282/ Good luck, have fun, and happy brawling!Binding0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Trading my us for eu key As the title says, my skype: hitnrun_HitNrun2 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Major lag issues? Hey, I have been playing this for about a month now, and recently I have had more and more matches ruined by lag. This is not an issue with my internet, my internet works fine, so I guess it might be something with the servers or something? Many times when playing with some of my friends, we get disconnected at the same time, (not playing at the same internet) this have happen way to much. and some matches I have even been DC'd the entire match, leaving me with some really pissed off teammates and a couple of reports when I got back in. Is this some sort of overload in the servers or something? (Playing from Norway if that is any help)Stormklinge1 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Wrong region? Hello, I signed up for both EU and US heroes of the storm closed beta, and I got EU, I guess in retrospect , I should've just picked US, but what do you want? The game is fun, I wanted to get in ASAP, but all my friends are in US, Is it possible to give someone access to another region? Everytime I try to swap from EU to US "Your account is not licensed for this game." so... I'm stuck in EU with no friends. Please, and thank you.DrLucifer3 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Konvict Gaming is actively recruiting! Hello everyone! Are you sick of playing on your own or with randomers?! Are you interested in joining an active gaming community that has approximately 4000 members across many various games?! Do you want to be a part of a community that has friendly and positive gamers?! Then you should join us at Konvict Gaming! Konvict Gaming was formed in 2011 and has a lot of gaming sections; ArcheAge, CS:GO, DayZ, Diablo 3, Dota 2, FF-XIV, ISS, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Smite & World of Warcraft. We have now fully opened up our section of Heroes of the Storm with full TS-section + Forum section! We have plenty of members who are waiting to play with you so come join us! :) We accept both NA & EU players! Requirements to join: - Maturity, represent KG in a positive way. - A Microphone. - TeamSpeak. - Speak English. - Be Active. - Be 16 years old or older. Have any questions? Come join us on our teamspeak server: ts.konvictgaming.com So how do I apply? 1. Visit our homepage: konvictgaming.com 2. Register on the homepage. 3. Send an application to our Heroes of the Storm section. 4. Wait for a response on your application from one of our moderators! When filling out your application and they ask “How did you hear about us/Who recruited you?” Please fill in “Eresea & Ravey”, Thank you!Shinnie106 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Beta Key Giveaway (EU) http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/Heroes-of-the-Storm-Betakeys-11333839.html?action=register Just enter your email, the captcha, tick the "i agree .." and push the "BETAKEY ANFORDERN" and check your email :) There are a limited number of keys so be fast :)Amon8 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 At what time does new rotation come? As the title says: At what time does the new rotation come? I have looked in forums and googled, can't find anything. Anyone who can help me?Ancker1 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 LF Dutch (Nederlands) people Edit: Ik ben niet meer op zoek.Praedyn78 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 How do you control bots? I hate it when someone d/cs in a game and their bot just pushing and dying. I know there is a way to control them using like pings or whatever. Can someone give a quick run through of how that works?BadGrahmmer3 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 LF Benelux players 4 team Dag mensen, Voor Avenue Esports (een bekende naam in de benelux) ben ik bezig een team op te zetten dan ook graag competitief wil spelen. Ben zelf nog redelijk nieuw in de HotS scene, maar de game is erg aantrekkelijk, ook op competitief gebied. Graag zou ik hier een team opstarten met andere spelers uit de Benelux met hetzelfde idee. Interesse om een teampje te maken en competitief te spelen ? Add me: blinKy#2706 Cheers, j1n0blinKy0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Clip Muradin Teamfight Hey guys, I'm there to present my youtube channel with a first video, which is a very short clip. Enjoy it and subscribe to my channel if you are interested :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwE8snoHP80Soap0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Building a team! Hey guys, I'm relatively new to HOTS, me and a friend have found Heroes we enjoy playing and are looking to build or join a team! We both have Skype and TS3 and can play pretty regularly, ideally looking for casual players who know their heroes well. Gimme a shout if this applies to you; bj_redfern92@hotmail.co.uk *edit* SORRY IF THIS ISN'T ALLOWED, FIRST TIME POSTERbazxred1 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 LFT Hey I've been playing some HoTS since October but now I would like to find a team who wants to play competitive and still looking for new members. Feel free to add me on battlenetHalveeuro1 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 transfer from na to eu once game comes out? does anybody know if we are given the chance to transfer our gold and characters bought to other regions once the game comes out, since i got na key and not eu :((Electrophil0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Got An NA key want to swap for EU proove http://screenshooter.net/101969708/cqjmcmigasiek0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 LFM EU push rating LF party to push rating. i droped from rank 23 to 27, had unlucky teammates. here is my logs. in QM i m plat. https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=321885 if some1 interested send me inv Yudz#2335 idf i play http://www.twitch.tv/serguoka to see on moment of game i am.Yudz0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 HotS analyst/coach LFT Hello my name is Pieter, I've been an analyst for a while, mostly League of legends, picked up HotS a few months ago. I have knowledge in the EU scene, Worked with fnatic the last few weeks and am looking for a competitive pro team that wants my help. I'll be overlooking scrims to see what can improve, help with P/B phase, watch enemy teams to counter their picks and help with strats etc. If you want to contact me add me on skype: dwarfheros or on battle.net antdrioite#2316antdrioite0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 LF 2 players for competetive team ! Hey guys ! We are searching two more guys to create a competetive HoTs team :) we are mainly searching a ganker and a Melee Assassine/allrounder -You should bring a hero league mmr of 3,5k and higher -moba exp would be wished -18+ - time for training and theory crafting - teamplay and a good behavior It would be awesome if you could write a little message here with some dates, so i can add you :)) See you in the Storm mates cheers, martinmartin2 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Streaming my Rise from 1-30 Come watch me play, for no other reason than I Enjoy your company <3 www.twitch.tv/classictophatgamingLtdash0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Opening Balkan's community Hello everyone, I'm Stefan , gamer and CEO of LoL-Serbia.net . We are interested to open another community and this time community for Heroes of the Storm. For the start we will gather people on social networks and than later we have plans to create a website and forums like we did for LoL-Serbia. LoL-Serbia is now biggest gaming community on Balkan. We are also organising a lot of LAN events and we are planing to do the same for HoS. For the start we need some beta keys, to easyer gather people on our fanpages and introduce game to people. And I hope that Blizzard and people from this community can help us on this. Thank you all in advance! Stefan Stankovic CEO LoL-Serbia.netSt3f4NS0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Physical retail release? Hello everybody, I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I was wondering whether or not there was any news about Heroes of the Storm ever being released physically in stores? I did some Google searches, but found nothing. I don't think it very likely, because so far, HotS is very micro-transaction based, but just wanted to be sure before considering buying the founders pack. :)Wilson4 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Price difference So how it is, Europe pays 10 euro and US pays 10 dolars? How did they manage to get that €=$?Lech11 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Daily quests At what time does daily quests reset?Ebure1 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Team game with russians = no communication Hi, I have recently either had bad luck, and get qued alot of only russians, I cant communicate with them, we cant talk strategy in chat, because they are not speaking english on english servers. Blizzard, you are stating this is a Team game, well in a team, be able to communicate with each member of a team is crucial. So when you make russians able to play on europe servers with english players, they have to prove that they speak english, otherwise you make a server for them to play with, since they dont understand us and we dont understand them! Remember, I*m not stating that all russians dont know english, just the majority of the players you get qued with. Eg. One game a russian player what "chatting" whole game in krylic, even if we said, -Dude, speak english or use pings. that lost us the game since he was all over the place, since he did not understand our strategy., Please fix!Yakcha23 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Open Beta ? Hey guys, i think i can talk for all of us... And what i wanna know is, if there is a release date so far, for the open beta ? Or is there open beta incomming or just a closed beta... I cant wait to play this game, so maybe i feel a bit relaxed, when i know how long i have to wait till i can play this game. So, if anyone knows something pls comment =)Batsche54 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Looking for ranked partner or partners rank 10 Hey there, Im looking for some people to play ranked! Im sick of this matchmaking getting me placed whit rank 47 ;) If we are 3 of ranks 10 or smth it will be much easier to get rank 1 ;) Leav ur messages bellow or add me! Cusion#2490Cusion0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 why i always team blue ??? i wonder every team i joined in quick game sends me to team blue and every game we lose ????hyperxe4 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Some of these recent players appearing in the BETA.. Alright. I think we all expected the community & people we play with to change as soon as the BETA hit (talking to all the ALPHA testers out there), but this is just getting ridiculous. Before the BETA, I didn't really experience any high levels of flame, complaints or generally any harassment in-game. The people that rolled in with the BETA basically screwed it all over. Before; 90% games just calm and without harassment. Now; Reversed effect - 90% games with 2-3 people in your team constantly complaining how bad you, or someone else is. I just had THE WORST player in my team. 3 Years of League of Legends, HoN, DotA and now Heroes - I have NEVER experienced such a annoyingly toxic player and it completely ruined everything with that game for me. Hero League game. He picks Diablo. Things are going fine. After a bit of harassment earlygame that I didn't care about, he suddenly bursts out at level 13 or so, as we have the lead, after I said "You're gonna keep flaming me or can we just play the game?" - "You want me to go AFK?" I calmly answered "Yes, if you're going to keep flaming me for absolutly no reason, then I'd prefer you'd go AFK. But ofcourse I'd prefer it even more if you would play and not harass me for no reason what-so-ever" "Haha, OK." he responded. Where as he continued with taking our Garden Terror, immediately dropping it, and then starting running around in the base. He then took the next terror and did the same thing, waste it. Our entire team obviously became mad. He literally ruined the entire game and even helped the opponents while at it. Will there be actions taken against such players? Can I upload a replay somewhere and just get this guy banned for at least a little while? He was completely confident with a smug face "Haha I won't get banned for anything. I can do what the f* ever I want" - I just want to shut that face of his and give him what he deserves.. Might not help but his name was "Ram", and I got the replay if it helps.. Just tired of crappy behaviour not being punished enough (I mean really really crappy behaviour)FaultLine1 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Too many Noobs? duplicatedEligos0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Downloading the client without BETA access(apparently) so, yesterday i checked my Battle.Net client and saw that i could download the client for HotS...I just assumed it was because i opted for the beta a while ago..... i download the client, then i start it up. I get to that nice login screen, and after i type my e-mail and password, i am told that i don't have access to the game. The point being: Can someone please fix the Battle.Net Client so that people can at least not get excited for nothing ?radu942510 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 LF3M for High competitive EU team We are seaching: Tank Support All-rounderRequirements: 3.5k Rating hotslogs. Teamspeak 3 Talk English Daily practice (We will talk about hours and how long to fit everyone)Rashaku1 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 AFKing/Leaving There is too much afking in the game and leaving is it because of server issues ?RFG1 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Closed Beta Region Change Hello, I live in China for three years and I got beta invite for Europe. Is it possible for Blizz to swap it to Korea?Azgalor3 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 [EU] 3.7k and 3k Players LF HOTS TEAM We, are both looking for a competitive team with great potential. We are an extremely dedicated duo who have been playing together in the semi-professional scene for a few games in the past with history to back that up. Our last team we played for was Druidz for LoL and HoTs. ... ... For more info and previous teams / achievements just add me on bnet; Huxley#2700Huxley5 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 eXo Cake Carnage looking for german Tank Since we're a group of german players we're looking for a new Tank from germany, mainly to avoid any language barriers. Wer sind wir? Wir sind ein Team innerhalb des Multi-Gaming Clans my-eXodus (www.my-exodus.de) welches seit Ende letzten Jahres besteht. Auch wenn wir Teil eines relativ großen Multigaming Clans sind, sehen wir uns als Team für den Einstieg in die Competetive Szene. Unser Clan ist Anlaufpunkt für viele Arten von Spielern, richtet aber im League of Legends Bereich auch selbst Tuniere aus und nimmt mit ein paar Teams an Tunieren in der ESL Teil. Auf lange Sicht ist dies auch für den Heroes Bereich geplant. Wir wollen Tuniere ausrichten aber vor allem an Tunieren innerhalb der ESL Teilnehmen. Da es bei zur Zeit ein weiteres Team gibt, bieten sich auch Clan-Interne Trainings hervorrangend an. In unserem Team kennen wir uns seit Oktober letzten Jahres und haben im Dezember beschlossen ein Team zu gründen, welches Heroes ernsthaft angehen möchte, fest trainieren und an Tunieren teilnehmen möchte. Wen suchen wir? Wir suchen einen neuen Tank für unser Team, der sowohl viel Zeit in Heroes investieren kann, aber auch menschlich zu uns passt. Wir sind keine professionellen Spieler, erwarten also nicht, dass man 8+ Stunden am Tag online ist. Allerdings sollte man natürlich immer zu den Trainingszeiten online sein, sowie darüber hinaus viel aktivität in Heroes zeigen, damit sich auch spontan ein Training organisieren lässt. Grade Nachmittags an Wochenenden wäre dies wünschenswert. Wir haben alle einen Job oder sind Studenten. Wie oben erwähnt stehen wir am Einstieg zum Competetive, wir haben leider noch nicht viel Erfahrung sammeln können. Dies ist eine Chance für jeden der an der eSports Szene interessiert ist! Unsere Trainingszeiten sind: Sonntag 17-22Uhr Dienstag, Mittwoch und Donnerstag 19-22 Uhr (wobei Donnerstag erstmal ein freiwilliger Trainingstag ist) Die Stimmung innerhalb unseres Teams ist uns sehr wichtig. Wir sind alle Ende 20 und Kompetetive Play bedeutet für uns nicht nur viel zu trainieren, es bedeutet auch sich auf eine Rolle im Spiel bzw sich auf wenige Helden zu spezialisieren. Außerdem bedeutet es auch Niederlagen und Rückschläge einstecken zu können und sich danach wieder aufzurappeln. Haben wir dein Interesse geweckt? Dann schreibt mich an: Sinthyia#2905Sinthyia0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Heroes On Fire! An EU anyone-can-enter Vod Tournament! Now I've called this a Vod tournament since this will be uploaded to youtube directly instead of streamed. The reason for this is that UK internet is pretty bad and thus my (and my co-caster's) streaming capability is limited. HOWEVER I can record live and from replays so all games will get commentary so full coverage is achieved at the highest quality. Post recording overlay and editing for Storm abilities and talents to be shown on screen. Tournament will be uploaded after the conclusion of the tournament over a short period. This is to give time to edit and upload the videos to be queued up for constant releases. ----- Now the boring part is out of the way with; lets go over how this will work. No prizes as of yet, just for glory and hopeful recognition for you and your team. The WHOLE tournament will be done with DOUBLE ELIMINATION so that all teams get to play a good few games. If you lose in round 1 you are not down and out. All teams of 5 are free to sign up and for the first round it will be Best of 3 until we are down to 8 teams. If an odd number of teams a bye will be given. At the 8 team mark all games will then be Best of 5 until the top 2 teams when it will be Best of 7. ----- Since closed beta will lead with a whole new wave of players this is going to be a casual fun tournament for anybody. No one player can have more than 1 team. All teams are allowed 1 stand-in if one player cannot make it. If more than one player cannot make a game then that team forfeits. Stand ins can change and are not fixed so a player from another team can be a stand in for a different team, provided teams are not playing each other. Only 1 stand-in/replacement is so that the team doesn't change constantly around and can only vary by 1 member with the other 4 being 4/5 of the submitted player names. ----- Match-ups are selected randomly. All Map and Hero Picks and Bans will be in the Lobby chat immediately before the game. Map selection will be done in the format: Team1Ban, Team2Ban, Team1Ban, Team2Ban, Team1Ban. The last map not banned will be the one played. "Best of"s will be done like this for the first game. Then the losing team gets to pick a map they want; however they cannot pick a map they won earlier in the series. -----//EDIT//----- Then Hero selection will be done using stormcraft.com where I will set up the drafts and send links to respective teams in the draft email's. ----- First games will be scheduled and announced for the week starting Monday February 2nd with team submission and thus entry deadline on the 1st of February 23:59pm GMT. First round will be over 1 week so that all games can be played to work around jobs/schooling. Game results will be submitted via email from 1 member of both teams involved. Both stating result and both supplying the relevant replay. Submitted replay must be titled "Team1VSTeam2.StormReplay" where Team1 and Team2 are given in the brackets. Brackets will be emailed to all teams still in the tournament. If you want to apply, email me at: failhousegaming@gmail.com Emails should have subject "HonF1" or "Heroes on Fire 1" and should be in the format Team Name: Player1 Battletag: Player2 Battletag: Player3 Battletag: Player4 Battletag: Player5 Battletag: Contact Email For Team: ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL AND BATTLETAGS WILL BE EMAILED TO OPPOSING TEAM AT START OF ROUND. ----- Confirmation email to be sent after submission. Team names and players are not allowed to change after submission but names of stand-ins are not required and so can change whenever. -----//EDIT//----- Another note is that I will probably need more co-casters for the games so if you think you are up to the challenge email us at the same address and just put in that you are looking to cast. We'll get skype information and see if you are up to the challenge after that! If this goes well with very little hiccups then I will strongly consider doing more tournaments. Prizes will be dependent on donations and sponsors if we get any in the future. Thanks all for reading, hope to see you soon and good luck! Axilla p.s. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated as I want this to go well and be fun for all involved. p.p.s. If you would like to donate to help me out then email me at the address above and I'll get in touch with how to donate.Axilla16 Feb 8, 2015