Technical Alpha UI and Features Feedback

Mar 14, 2014 Direct All Bugs to the Bug Report Forum To help us get the most of out of your Technical Alpha feedback, we ask that do not post bugs in this or other discussion forums. If you come across a bug during your Heroes of the Storm testing experience, please post it in the Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha Bug Report forum. Similarly, issues with the game client itself (including downloading, installing, or playing the Technical Alpha client) should be posted in the Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha Technical Support forum.Vaeflare0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Technical Alpha UI and Features Feedback forum! Please use this forum to discuss the latest UI and feature changes available in the Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/12077367625?page=1#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Vaeflare2 Mar 14, 2014
Jun 17, 2015 Heroes Script for Tooltips in Guides etc? Is there an embeddable Heroes script for tooltips in guides, blogs etc (similar to Diablo 3)?nobbie0 Jun 17, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Build Saver Can we get an option to make and save our hero talent builds before game. So when we enter game and out selected build to level the talents by it's own without us having to level them. It will make the game much more easier and we won't even miss-click talents. Also we won't get distracted from having to reread them to make sure its the right one to lvl. And if we're in a team fight in the time we lvl up it will save us that time too and we can focus more on the fight. Also if we haven't played the champ for a long time. This will save a lot of time to reread all the talents and to decide over again what we wanted to lvl. Because if you played the champion before you will just have a saved build.DLPh03n1X1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Fireblaze's feedback on UI (so far) I've been playing alpha for quite a while by now, and here I wanted to share some thoughts on UI. Chat. It needs improvement. This section can be split in 2 - in-game chat and in-menu chat. While menu chat is fine in general, game chat is a catastrophe. To start with it needs scrolling up feature, and "shows all previous messages no matter how long ago they were written when you open edit box" feature. How it works now: you type something and your team has about 15-30 ish seconds (not sure, but it's a really short period of time) to see what you told them. Afterwards it fades into great nowhere and I didn't find any way to read the message after it faded. It is bad for several reasons. First of all: ain't nobody got time for reading chat asap? You can easily miss what a person on your team wrote in heat of a skirmish and then there will be no way to find out if anyone even wrote something. This limits and cripples already lacking communication possibility in the game (later on why pings are.. lacking). My suggestion would be to: - When you press enter (or w/e is binded to chat) - enter "chat mode" - In "chat mode" you see up to 6 (tbd, whatever number feels better) last messages. - In "chat mode" you can use mouse wheel to scroll chat history to see all past messages - In "chat mode" you can enable timestamps (based on real time or even match duration) - In "chat mode" you can use already present commands like /p (for party chat), but there is also option to make such commands "sticky" - once you type /p you will always type in party chat unless you enter another command. - Also make some reference list for chat commands. I didn't really find anything on that myself and had to guess them. Clicking and using menus is not always an option. - Improve massage layout: [Party][Playername]: This is sick sample text here. [Allies][Playername]: Hi all [All][Playername]: GG [W From][Playername]: Hi [W To][Playername]: sup - Add "Report player" right-click option, and suboption "Communications abuse". Which would fit in: chat spam with retarded stuff, offensive talk and other types of ill chatter. - Also would be nice to be able to report players for: Intentional feeding, Intentional Ability Abuse. For Nazeebos caging teammates to harass them, for Jainas throwing games and right-clicking into enemy bases to run and die. Imo that sort of behavior should not come unnoticed. Pings. Pings are decent, but they are lacking some features. - "On my way" ping lacks clarity. It is not clear what player is "on his way" and where is he coming from and how long will it take. Would be good to be able to see who pinged (for example name under ping) or assign different colours to players and pings from purple player would be purple then. - "Assist me" is fine, could use nametagging as previous one as well. - "Danger" is good - "Fall back" is kinda awkward,because it is assigned to dedicated button and is not present in Alt+click menu - Sometimes pings are hard to notice. Maybe want to do smth about it too. That's it for now, hopefully these issues will be adressed by the release date.LITF0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Camera Views Hello, I really enjoy HOS however, I am very frustrated that the camera can not zoom out more. Would it be possible to zoom out more please? I feel like I am missing so much of the game by having a restricted view on my hero. It would be great to be able to look out more on the battlefield even if my hero's vision is restricted. Thank you very much!!!Arthantos0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Make tallent gating Togleable (if this is the wrong forum im sorry) Ive seen alot of threads claiming that talent gating is awful and some about it being good since it "only takes 3 games". so i thought it would be a good compromise if there were an option to turn of/on talent gating. If you turn it on it will work like it does today.(once you level up out of game lvl to a 2, 3 and 4 you get more talents) if you turn it off you start with all talents even if that particular hero is lvl 1(out of game). The good things of removing or at least making talent gating optional is outweighing the negative at least in my opinions. Pros for making it toggleble: Players might be more encouraged to buy/try new heroes(this will most impact players who are new to storm) If more heroes are bought and enjoyed by the players blizzard will get more money from skins since more will be bought. This will make the ones who level up heroes to 5 in Vs(now called quick match) more viable teammates since they have acces to ALL talents. cons: a new or bad player might turn it off and get overwhelmed by the choices(this is the only argument for talent gating that i've seen except for the "its only takes x games") pls don't hate and if you guys has any idea to improve this feel free to comment. and sorry if i made gramatical errorsTheher0not1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Daily Quest completion not showing Thought I would just add to an already existing thread, but I didn't see one. There isn't anything showing that Daily Quests are completed on the battle summary screen anymore. I still get credited the gold for completion, but it would be nice if there were updates on progress/completion similar to those done in Hearthstone.Ardenfetz4 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Mouse Drag Improvement. Hello. I would like to start of and say I enjoy Heroes of the storm I think it has some cool ideas to make the moba genre abit more diverse and I hope it will succeed. Now I have noticed something that I have seen others complain about aswell and that is how the Drag scroll works in this game. I know it was the same in SC2, but in mobas ALOT of players (Like me) like to use Mouse 3 to drag the camera around. Now this can be done in Hots, but it's not really optimized very well. As of now the camera does'nt "Anchor" when you press mouse 3 meaning the cursor follows your draging around. This is kind of counterproductive since you waste ALOT of mousepad space doing it this way. I would like to see Blizzard atleast implement an option for us old dota players to "Anchor the mouse in place as we drag. If you like this idea please help spread the word so we can get blizzard to imrpove on this feature. Kind regards // DrugsbunnyDrugsbunny0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 dismount on kill earned? I was playing as Gaslow and had damaged a character but then ran away, I was on my mount and when my teammates got the kill, I was dismounted without being damaged or using an ability or attacking. Is that supposed to happen?JoelF2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 New Ping Ideas. I like the ping system that we have currently. I just feel there could be some things added. I remember reading an idea in another thread of some random new person going ape!@#$ over Nova and some one in the thread mentioned adding another ping to the others in the wheel for "Stealth Character Here" and having it leave a marker on the ground similar to the danger ping. I think that would be a great addition to the selections we already have since most of the time that I use the danger ping to show a stealthed heroes position it seems to go ignored. Are there any other things people can think of to maybe add/replace on the ping wheel?Toast3 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 'Dead/missing pixel' Theres a white pixel slightly off centre in the menus, only seems to happen on my 1440p monitor and only in the menusSzazu0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 see stats at the end of game Is there a way to see the full stats at the end of the game? If no, please add this.CH3COOH4 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Post Match Invites Noticed that when I invite people from the post game "stats" menu, there are exceptionally long wait times between when they accept and when they make it to the party menu. Sometimes, I wind up friend requesting them in order to leave the party and re-invite. Anyone else experiencing this and is there a current work-around? Excellent work thus far!Atlas1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Minimap Please put the minimap in the top right of the game. I dunno how many times i am navigating in game, to have my cursor go over the minimap and screw up movement. It's also easier for scanning in this location... Not sure what is up with games today that put minimaps in out of sight locations.MaxSkill7 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Unlimited block/stronger block. I keep getting the error "Your block list is full", so now whenever someone decides to go all threat heavy/swear like some CoD player I have to go to the trouble of writing down which one they are, remember not to hit leave, go to the stat screen, and hit 'report plyaer'-harrasment 'unable to block/offensive. As a side note I notice occasionally enemy teams/allies whom I've blocked are able to still send messages. their names appear in their corresponding colour and I'm guessing there's a hidden party/all chat. Which for some reason the blocked communication doesn't....actually block at all. Just a heads up on that one.Lilraven2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Need ally health bars on the side Like in LoL i think you need to have your teammates on the side of your screen so you can see health mana heroic ability and be able to use abilities on them through this.Kyriaxios7 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Bug on "AFK Auto-kick" Feature Just got AFK kicked from a game(Garden of Terror) while I was fighting the "Flower Golem". It all started when that damn bug Anub'arak almost crashed me with it's skills and messed up tile floors. I went back to base and had to do my "workaround" by "alt-tabbing out and in" to fix the messed up tiles/graphics. "Workaround" probably took 5-8 secs then I immediately headed back into battle since the enemy "Flower Golem" is already in our base and I was the lone hero in our team near it while they support our own Golem. But after a few secs, I still received the red text warning for being AFK even though I killed the sprouts and attacked the !@#$ out of that Golem. Then when the Golem is just 2 attacks away from exploding, my screen suddenly just went bluish black. At first, I thought I crashed from a delayed Anub'arak video crash or something about the Golem's animation did it. But after 2-3 secs, I saw the "Rejoin" screen and got a 13 mins timer >:( My hero at the time was Murky and yes, I got greeted with a "DEFEAT" when I got back in >:(Liscelieu2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 End match stats more important then xp/gold Currently when you finish a match, you are taken to the XP/Gold tab info; This glorifies the xp/gold gains much more then the match results - this is very bad imo, it makes players only care about how much xp or gold they gained and not care that much about the match results. Sure, the results themselves are extremely lacking (on the stats tab) but they are the most important in this type of game - in the long run, nobody cares about xp/gold, they care about what happened during the match itself. Every other game has a very small indication of how much xp/whatnot virtual currencies you got, and a very big and detailed information about the match results - which is what the focus should be about.renboy1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Shop - suggestion Since the shop is the only play within the game (many resources outside of the game) that I can get the hero back story, traits (without playing), etc... why not have a selection for show only owned, in addition to the current hide owned. When I'm waiting around for friends sometimes I go in and read about the characters and this is a good way to read up on my characters. Not a big suggestion or annoyance but something I thought would be easy to implement and could be useful.Archerman0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Hero Information - suggestion I feel like there should be easier to access hero information on the screen (out of play), for example something that shows the player type and what game they are from, without knowing it already or going into the shop to check. For example say I have 10 characters and my daily is play Diablo hero, in order to figure out (because I don't know other than diablo himself) who I can play I have to go to the shop and search it. Something as simple as the lvl.. small logo and a color gem for hero type on the icons for hero selection would make this fast and easy to decide which hero I can play to get the daily etc... there are benefits beyond this but going to the shop to research is a pain and I don't know everything about every character.Archerman0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 dynamic or manual toggle for auto-attack Playing as Nova or Zeratul, the problem is auto-attacking a player character or NPC in close proximity that wasn't targeted. This is not misclicking and it's during normal movement. Not having pressed the A key for attack-move. This also happens when you move to an area without vision, under the fog of war, and there happens to be a player character or NPC at or near the location. While having auto-attack enabled for most characters is fine, while playing Nova and Zeratul having the player character target an enemy character without input from the player is problematic if you specifically want to be in a location and take no action such as when moving in grass. A dynamic toggle would be to have the auto-attack enabled when decloaked and disabled when cloaked.Narcotyx0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 FPS Problems Hi, I'm Lorzon. I have been a great fan of Blizzard Entertainment for about 5 or so years now, and I was excited when Blizzard announced their new take on a MoBa, Heroes of the Storm! I was even more excited when I finally received that golden ticket in my Email telling me I was invited to the Heroes of the Storm alpha! However, I encountered a problem where I was unable to play because of horrible FPS. I do not contain many smarticle particles in the technology area, but I play World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and Minecraft on my Acer Quad Core laptop flawlessly, with an AMD Catalyst. Unfortunately, when playing Heroes of the Storm on the lowest possible quality, my average FPS is 1-3. Maybe lower than 1, but the ctrl+alt+f probably doesn't go any lower than 1. After a frustrating hour, I decided to do what an old wise man told me once... "When in doubt, google it out!" So, I went on the interwebs and explored multiple forums and possible solutions. None of these worked. After another few hair pulling hours, I decided to just leave it be. It's Alpha! There is a long way to go, just be patient. So now, I have been returning to heroes of the storm now and again, maybe once every two weeks, just to play a practice game or two and see if there have been any improvements, but so far none. I also check the forums regularly to see if anybody is having any similar problems, but they've seem to have dissipated, and I left without a solution or a notification on any works in progress. Okay, now down into the nitty gritty. What am I looking for? I will be satisfied with any one of two things. 1. To see that Blizzard is aware of my problem and is doing even a little bit to try and solve it, if possible. If it's just my laptop specs and Heroes of the Storm is just too high of a CPU user for me, then please just slap me with the truth that I can't play HotS unless I buy a better computer. At least I won't be frustrating over something that I cannot fix. 2. A solution, or the cause of my problem. If there is some magical way that I can fix this problem, maybe there is a bug and my graphics have been running at ultra the whole time, I would love to hear it and the solution. If it's on Blizzards end and it's simply I'm too far away from the servers (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) then I'd like to know. Thank you for any help you can give. If you need anything from me like a DxDiag, I'd be happy to give it to you if you could just give me a How to find your DxDiag for dummies in the reply. I am looking forward to pelting people with Jaina ice. :)Lorzon0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Better record keeping I think there needs to be an easier way to track your kills and deaths, maybe just something in the corner of your screen with a simple symbol and a number to keep track. Maybe also bring in assists and kills instead of just take-downs so the player who actually manages to get the killing blow can get proper recognition, while still awarding anyone who helps in the process.Ramdold0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Exit replay? Hello, there seems to lack the possibility to exit replays. I have launched one and can't seem to exit watching it. The fast forwarding is slow and and have had time to come to the forum and type this without even getting to half of it. I hope I can exit at the end but some topics seam to point otherwise. Please help us get out of this abyss that is replay watching. I need to go to work but can't get out! I am a prisoner of HoS.Meuh32 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 RANDOMIZATION FOR SKINS AND MOUNTS Blizz, I have been begging since the earliest days of playing alpha please 1) Give a random option for both skins and mounts that you can set for each of your heroes - would love this to just get a regular switch between them 2) Give a random option or lockable selections for mounts and skins that you want to use when selecting "random" as your hero (with a lockout of skin/mount if it's for example a character who can't use a mount) This would be a lot of fun and help enjoy a variety of the skins and mounts one has acquired. Thanks - love the game so muchNubsmash90000 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Buff/Debuff Bar above Skillbar I think Blizz should place the Icons for buffs and debuffs above the Skillbar in the center of the UI like in LoL, because the current display is pretty unimposing. And make General Icons for being slowed and so on, because i think it was Vallas W with the slowtalent, displays the Icon of her W for example.Hellsing0 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Abilities don't display details like traits do It would be a convenient feature if hero abilities displayed details when you hovered over them in the Hero Info tab as the traits do.JoelF0 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Map choice I feel there needs to be some form a map choosing, whether it is a vote once the teams are selected, or if its a preselect option, with a notice that it could lengthen your wait time, and a random option for those who don't care what map. The only map that I dislike is Blackheart's Bay so it can become annoying when I get that map four times in a row. However, given that most maps are fun and most people would likely only have one or two maps that they don't like, an elimination system (similar to WoWs newer LFG Dungeon system in which you can select dungeon's that you DON'T want) before readying you can select a couple maps that you don't want to play on. and when in a party it can be a party maximum rather than an individual maximum in order to not rule out too many maps.Cenyo3 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Attack Move - Keybind on mouse Hello, I would like to bind the current attack command (currently on A) on my left mouse button. Note: any advanced hotkeys can be bound with mouse buttons, but the basic abilities cannot. Devs, make this happen.Nightswifty17 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Quickcast sometimes not registering abilities Already made a thread but was in a different forum so remaking it here. I've noticed when quickcast is enabled, it sometimes won't register my keystrokes unless I spam it multiple times. It almost always does this when moving at the same time (either by simply right clicking once or holding right click). It also sometimes won't register if it's out of the range of the ability (it should go off in the direction of your mouse pointer). One other thing is that occasionally it will show the range of the ability as if I'm hovering over the icon at the bottom of the screen, even though I'm not. I understand this game is still in alpha but this should've been resolved months ago when quickcast was first implemented, is there a specific reason it hasn't yet? It's almost too frustrating to play.. it would be like trying to play a FPS & sometimes when you right click or crouch/jump it won't work (or in Blizz's case.. trying to play WoW & while you are moving while casting an instant cast ability.. it won't work unless you stop moving completely).HakTehPlånet2 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Indicator for "on release" casting sometimes missing Hi, Some heroes miss AOE targeters when using on release casting, so that their range is only visible mouse-overing abilities. It would be nice to have that mouse over information after press / before release. examples: ETC's face melt, Muradin's thunderclap, Murky's slime, ... Cheers on the continuation onto beta :)sweep0 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Gender-neutral pregame AI figures please I went to create a custom game to test out my video settings, and was disappointed to see only generic human male figures appear in the AI spots. I promise you, not everyone who plays or will play this game is male. It's a perpetuation of the presumption that the default is male, and it feels neither creative nor engaging - two things Blizzard has done very well in the past. If the default figure is to be the same for all slots, please make it gender-neutral. If not, an array of genders (and species?) would be fun. I know it's just alpha tho - Blizz, spice it up!Stargasm5 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Can't whisper/send friend request Please allow us to whisper to people who are not in the channels, so we can add them to our friends listsGoldenH1 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Looking for Party Tool enhancement Not sure if anyone else has brought this up, but it would be really nice (or essential, IMHO) for the "Looking for Party" tool to be enhanced to support whether you are looking to do Co-op or Vs (or both). Right now it's rather useless and personally I've stopped using it. Obviously this would need to be improved to include other modes when they become available.Tyknee3 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Quick Match name = misleading I find the renamed Versus into Quick Match misleading, because I'd think it means that it is a short match with a limited time span, e.g. like 10 minutes or so after which the match will end - always. I'd prefer the old name Versus, because I find it clearer to understand and also different enough to the new "Hero/Team League" modes.Sapi1 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Match Results w/ Talent-build and Ability-use stats Hello Guys, After gleefully enjoying the most current Alpha Build of Heroes of the Storm, one feature idea came across my mind for the Post Match Wrap Up and results screen. To help players that might want to delve deeper into creating the most effective talent builds and also optimizing their own in game performance, it may be beneficial to have development design an optional, more robust post match results screen that displays which Abilities you as a player selected for your Hero for that match for each level, a list of all the Abilities that Hero had for that match with a readout of how many times each ability was used and how much damage/healing was done by each individual ability set as a percentage against how much overall damage/healing that player did for that round. Having a feature like this would be extremely beneficial for individuals who may be more keen to theorizing optimal talent/ability builds for their heroes when put into each unique battle scenario, and making this feature optional (only being displayable by clicking an "Advanced Results" button or having a "Display Advanced Results" toggle check box available in Options) will also keep more reserved players from feeling too overwhelmed by such data. I hope this suggestion helps and keep up the good work.Bangarangg0 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Visual bug at post game summary screen Played as Abathur (Pajamathur), used his ultimate to clone Azmodan just before the enemy core fell. On the summary screen the was Azmodan to greet me with the stat windows from both teams instead of Pajamathur. Not a huge deal but bug reporting and such.Gnoodles2 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Stun hiccup This may have already been addressed; I'm not ever sure what I'd search for. Here's the issue. If I hit Q (for example) to use an ability, then I get stunned before I click my target, I have to hit Q again once the stun is over. I sense that this is how the UI is meant to react to a stun, but it really hurts my brain. Anybody else hate that?Thorvindr0 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 [Feedback] Estimated Wait Timer Thought: At first I thought the game was never going to get me into a match because I couldn't see this indicator and it was taking a while. Of course, later I realized that this information is available when hovering the mouse cursor of the "Searching" text. Suggestion: When queuing up for a match, have the estimated and elapsed timer shown in plain view without mouse hovering/position needed. Thought#2: Queuing up as a team may have a different estimated time versus queuing up as a single player. This may be due to players, match-making balances, etc. Suggestion#2: Show different estimated wait times if they are different if you queue as a team vs single player. Thought#3: Queue times may be different depending on the abundance of player classes queuing up (DPS, Tank, Support). Suggestion#3: If long queue times could be associated to type of character (or something else) note the estimated times based on that. Thank you for reading.DrkStalkers4 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Player Reporting Is there currently a feature for AFK/Feeding reporting? Really struggling when making a group and there's an AFK'er.Pappy1823 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 A Few Suggestions A few things for the UI or Quality of Life that I think will make a big difference: 1. The chat. We need a chat box ingame that is moveable and scalable how you want just like WoW's. You should also be able to filter what channels/messages you want and don't want while in-game. Timestamps in the general chats when you're not in game (or at least the option to enable them if you want). Can be hard to tell if someone was LFM 6 hours ago or 1 minute ago due to the chat being fairly quiet. 2. A way to look at heros and abilities even once you've readied up. Currently all of this gets disabled except for the hero you've readied as. This was quite irritating when starting out, as I wanted to look at other heroes, abilities, talents while waiting in the que. I had to resort to websites, or to the shop which is less than ideal. 3. The alt-tab feature is FANTASTIC by the way. Thanks for making it tab us back into the game when the que pops - good thinking. However, an improvement to this might be some kind of alarm sound or notification warning that's louder than normal game volume. It could also be a tick-to-enable type thing in the options. I'd like to go make a coffee, etc, without having to turn the whole games volume right up to hear que's pop. Give the warning a seperate volume bar so people can scale it how they'd like. 4. While on the subject of ques - can we please get a que timer? Again, something similar to WoW's - just an ETA based on how long people recently waited if they qued as 2, 4, solo, whatever. Be nice to know if you can expect a 30 second wait or a 15 minute wait. 5. A scoreboard after the game. This is desperately needed. This is where people want to look at performers, and possibly add them, or look thoroughly at how they performed. The game summary at the end is (sorry to be blunt) laughably bad. Kills, deaths and, "mechanics." Really? You have a scoreboard enabled during the game - just make it viewable after. 6. Lastly - back to the chat system. This needs work as it's very cumbersome having to /whisper people. No quick /r reply function - you often seem to have to select peoples names. Perhaps eventually a guild or clan chat tab as well for general chat? Party, whisper, and whole world chat aren't really gunna cut it. Be nice if we could make teams/clans/guilds - call them what you will. Peoples thoughts? Agree or disagree on some of these? Cheers.koven0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 "Cannot add to block list because list is full" Apparently the number of people you can block is limited and its very frustrating, especially when you are in a game and get paired with a toxic troll that you cant mute due to that. Please make the block list unlimited.ZePeKeYoM2 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Ignore Players during Matches I couldn't figure a way to ignore/block players DURING a match. After the match you can do it in the summary, unless you lost connection. In that case "data unavailable" and you have to endure their tirades and insults for another match. It is really quite annoying to have to read people's outbursts of stupidity for a whole match, so I am STRONGLY in favor of an option to ignore people during games. Simply add an option to rightclick and block when we bring up the match data (TAB). Some people really just won't shut up and there absolutely needs an option to ignore their insults and finish the match in peace. Thanks.Dude3 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 After The Match (Simple Request) Hi Blizzard, My favorite Hero is Abathur and after the Match I like to check how much Siege Damage I had that game. I always find myself bringing up the stats screen too late and I never get the opportunity to check my siege damage. It makes the game feel wasted because I cant check how I did... After the match it always brings us to the screen where it shows kills and deaths. Is it too much to ask to show us each players hero/siege damage/healing etc...?OldSchool1 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 map on left side off screen i hope that in a final release of this lovely game (maybe earlier) We will have an option to move mini map to left side of the screen most of us play starcraft 2 or/and dota2 :)TheDoctor0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Blocking Chat Seems the chat its too big for the Heroes Rooster, so you cant see the heroes prices of the last heroes becuase the chat its over them.. and you only can see the chat... that may need a fix...VRchaos0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Que or wait timer When you hit play and you are waiting for a team to form up I think it would be helpful to have some sort of timer or que time average. Anything such as that to let you know its not frozen. Also if there was something that gave you more indepth detail of which actions created how much damage. I know its been brought up but it would also be great to see the skills before game play.Chaliced1 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Clearer pinging Hi, I haven't yet played much, only lvl 32 atm, but I noticed that the pings (Assist, Defend etc.) are pretty unclear. Don't get me wrong, they have "eye-candy", but they should just be simpler. Like, for example, just copy paste the "On my way" ping from LoL. Or just keep the one you have, but add the players/characters name who pinged onto it. And the direction they are coming from when pinged. Because when the harrassment before a gank is going, I could say that the majority of the people are looking at the playfield, instead of reading first who pinged, where and then at the minimap for the direction they are coming. In my opinion the addition of the direction and name of the character makes the plays. AND, when you alt ping on your screen, there should be an icon viewable for everyone. Like an arrow, a simple arrow pointing down on the ground. Because now when you see a stealther approaching and for some reason can't unstealth him/her yourself, you could ping on the ground to point him/her out for your teammates. Now when you ping on your screen its pointless, because it only shows on your minimap which doesn't help at all. Sorry guys if this has been suggested before, I used the search and didn't find this topic. And sorry for typos, not my first language. See ya on the battlefield! Jake EDIT: Also, enemy missing ping please!Jake1 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 stat screen needs more info I feel like after a match it would be really nice to allow you to see the last in game stat screen as it was at the end of the match. Not just kills, deaths, and mechanics. What about healing done , or siege damage, or hero damage? Most of the time the game is going to fast to be able to tab and see how you are doing unless you are dead. I think it would be nice to be able to review more stats from the match to be able to better evaluate yourself and others.Muzzle2 Jan 11, 2015