Technical Support

Mar 13, 2014 Welcome to Heroes of the Storm Technical Support! Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Heroes of the Storm. This forum exists to provide Heroes of the Storm customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-8pm Pacific, weekdays) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the General Discussion forum. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Velnrak0 Mar 13, 2014
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Troubleshooting Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jul 1, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1, 2017
Aug 18, 2015 Performance/Stuttering Troubleshooting Hail and well met, Heroes! If you should experience any kind of performance issues or stuttering within the Nexus, there may be some useful tools to help analyze and troubleshoot what disruptions may be occurring. This guide should help identify what may be happening, what steps to try, and what to include should you require further assistance from Technical Support! When troubleshooting an issue, please make sure to create your own thread, unless an ongoing issue has been stickied. Many issues will appear to be related, but are instead tied to individual system components or settings. By isolating each issue, it helps Technical Support provide better assistance and connect like issues together more quickly.Glaxigrav4 Aug 18, 2015
Apr 7, 2014 Payment & Purchase Troubleshooting If you are experiencing difficulties upgrading your account, or completing a character service, please follow these tips: Payment Option/Billing Profile A Billing Profile is required to make purchases within Heroes of the Storm. In the event that your purchase fails, double-check your Payment Options for accuracy as expired cards do not automatically remove themselves. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Click on Add a Payment Method 4. Add all the required information and click Save Payment Method when you are done 5. Success! You are finished adding a Billing Profile Multiple Billing Profiles and Primary Payment Method If you have multiple Billing Profiles on your account, make sure that the card you are using to make the purchase is set as the 'Primary Payment Method'. By default, we will always default to your Battle.net Balance before using your Primary Payment Method. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Look for the card you wish to use and click on ‘Make this my primary payment method’ You can also add, remove or edit payment methods on this Wallet page. Credit Card Payment Assistance/Invalid Credit Card Errors If you are encountering credit card errors and have already added a Billing Profile, please verify that all the information is entered as it appears on the card. This includes: Card holder’s Full Name Full Card Number Expiration Date Billing Address Verification Code Additional troubleshooting steps can be found in our Common Credit Card Payment Issues page. **Note** For security purposes, please DO NOT post any of the above information on the forums. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues and you have already talked to your financial institution, please contact our billing and account services team directly. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing?Glaxigrav0 Apr 7, 2014
22h Recent Performance Issues - Connection Related Hey folks, We've received a number of FPS/lag/stuttering reports over the past few days, and from what we can tell there seem to be several different problems going on at once. Not all players are having issues, and different fixes are working for different people. I've created a few threads to try to narrow this down and collect reports in the right place. This thread has a few different posts. 1. Troubleshooting steps 2. What to do if these steps work 3. What to do if these steps do not work (or are not relevant to your problem)Drakuloth10 22h
1d Recent Performance Issues - Nvidia Driver Related Hey folks, We've received a number of FPS issue reports over the past few days, and from what we can tell there seem to be several different problems going on at once. Not all players are having issues, and different fixes are working for different people. I've created a few threads to try to narrow this down and collect reports in the right place. This thread has a few different posts. 1. Troubleshooting steps 2. What to do if these steps work 3. What to do if these steps do not work (or are not relevant to your problem)Drakuloth20 1d
1d Voice Chat not functioning with Bluetooth Headsets Hey, all! We are currently looking into specific cases where voice chat is not functioning correctly with Bluetooth headsets. If you are having issues with your Bluetooth headsets, please supply the following: Brand of the Headset Model of the Headset Issue with Playback, Recording, or Both Also please send a DXDIAG to techinfo@blizzard.com with the Title: Voice Chat issues with Bluetooth Headsets [Forum User Name] [13268291] Thanks!Ibaraius20 1d
Jul 11 Screen flickering in fullscreen mode Ever since the Winter update my game flickers a lot. It's literally nonstop on loading screens, then not as often in game, but it still happens there as well. I have tried everything I can think of. I've ran the repair tool, I've changed settings around, I've even done a fresh install, but nothing stops the flickering. It is an unplayable amount of flickering, and HotS is the only game that does it. Any help?BigHippo26 Jul 11
Jul 2 Recent Performance Issues - Settings and Hardware Related Hey folks, We've received a number of FPS issue reports over the past few days, and from what we can tell there seem to be several different problems going on at once. Not all players are having issues, and different fixes are working for different people. I've created a few threads to try to narrow this down and collect reports in the right place. This thread has a few different posts. 1. Troubleshooting steps 2. What to do if these steps work 3. What to do if these steps do not work (or are not relevant to your problem)Drakuloth3 Jul 2
Jul 2 Recent Performance Issues - Memory and Program Conflict Related Hey folks, We've received a number of FPS issue reports over the past few days, and from what we can tell there seem to be several different problems going on at once. Not all players are having issues, and different fixes are working for different people. I've created a few threads to try to narrow this down and collect reports in the right place. This thread has a few different posts. 1. Troubleshooting steps 2. What to do if these steps work 3. What to do if these steps do not work (or are not relevant to your problem)Drakuloth3 Jul 2
Jan 23 Frame Drop Issues While Streaming Hey all! Recently we've seen some reports of streamers experiencing degraded performance while streaming Heroes of the Storm. If you use streaming software and you're seeing frame rate drops in-game or dropped frames on the stream, we would recommend trying to disable Windows Game Mode in the Windows Game Bar options to see if that improves things. We recommend the following steps: 1) Launch Heroes of the Storm 2) Start the Windows Game Bar (Windows Key + G) 3) Press the cogwheel icon to open the Settings menu 4) Uncheck "Use Game Mode for this game" 5) Resume streaming Additionally - Ensure that you have the High Performance power plan set in your Windows power management settings. If you are still running into issues after disabling this option, please create a new detailed post in this forum and we will see if any other troubleshooting steps can help you out!Ibaraius0 Jan 23
Jun 14, 2017 Crash and stability issues using the 32-bit client on 64-bit OS If anyone is experiencing crashing and game stability related issues on a x64 (64-bit) operating system while using the 32-bit Heroes of the Storm client, please try launching the 64-bit Heroes of the Storm client instead. This resolution is not intended to increase performance or framerate. If you are having performance or framerate related issues, feel free to make a forum post in the Heroes of the Storm Tech Forum or contact us at http://us.battle.net/support/ and we will be do our best to help you figure out the cause. You can locate this option in the Blizzard App: Options dropdown on the Heroes of the Storm tab Select Game Settings Scroll down to the Heroes of the Storm section Make sure the checkbox for "Launch 32-bit client (instead of 64-bit)" is not checked. Press the "Done" button If switching to 64-bit makes the game unplayable, please create a support ticket and we can help you get the game in a playable condition while using 64-bit.Ibaraius0 Jun 14, 2017
51m e_gtxErrorAPIError e_gfxErrorAPIError Please help. This has been happening for a while FF348A75-7B89-40BB-9F73-5F5E1B76C33DSW4GUL0US3 51m
57m The system crashed when i won a game but i got a loss anyway i clearly won a game but i didn;t get any xp and leaver status this is not normal please stop this fix it whateverbadboyb1 57m
1h NOTHING AVAILABLE: HEROES AREN'T COMING UP NO DAILY This game mode currently unavailable. Says this for all game modes. Nothing seems to be working. The shop, portraits, heroes, or anything is not appearing on my screen. it's like PTR when you first log in - nothing happens for a while. It just sits there. No daily quest or able to play at all. I HATE THIS!!! I log out & back in several times, tried scan & repair-- Nothing. Looks like ppl on my friends list are having the same problem. What's going on??????????Shadybear4202 1h
9h e_gfxErrorAPIError Got this error many times for a while now, and don't know how to fix it or what is causing it please help me out. At the moment I only got the error from going into the brawl screen. 45447A6D-9E7F-465C-9843-7C35F99935FF (latest error)TehWither2 9h
11h Game is running and I am not playing I boot up the Battle.net app to get ready to play some Heroes of the storm when I see that the play button is darkened with the words "Playing now" before I even had the chance to click on it. It won't let me boot the game up because it is saying that I am currently playing said game when in fact I haven't been able to since the time I got crashed a couple of weeks ago. Now I can't even play my other games without having to update each one manually because I can't get on a game that believes I have been on constantly since the crash.Sonatadusk0 11h
13h Unexpected fatal error when starting the game Game is crashing a couple of seconds after I hit play on battle.net. A window appears and it says an unexpected fatal error occurred. This should be the ID: B79C2796-AEB5-4346-B148-D0BBF29FF020 I searched here and there for a solution and scanned and repaired (nothing to repair was found), disabled game bar, game DVR, and fullscreen optimisation, nothing has changed, the game crashes every time I try to start it. Any idea?Tutatis2 13h
14h "This play mode is currently disabled" On every play mode? I can't see quests, skins, or even heroes. I only see the backgrounds. The game also says I don't have a stimpack, when I know I do. It's the main reason I logged in to play today.winespinster0 14h
15h Version mismatch Hello! I cant start HOTS, this is the message i get: https://imgur.com/a/VbNwIxL I have tried to change region at start, uninstall both Battle.net and HOTS. No sucess. This is also happening for other Blizzard games like Starcraft 2. What shall i do? Thanx!Stich5 15h
15h Cant download the game I cant download the game,always "updating blizzard agent" help plssLanard1 15h
17h Keep getting kicked out of queue. It says "A player you were matched with has left the game or disconnected from the service." And then it kicks me out of the queue and I have to get back at the end of the line. Why is it removing me from queue and not just putting me back at the beginning of the queue? Also if somebody draft dodges why do we have to get back at the end of the line as well. This is the most frustrating part of this game and the reason I don't play it much.Damnion0 17h
18h Game modes unavailable with no visible heroes This game mode currently unavailable. Says this for all game modes. I repaired, updated drivers, reinstalled. Nothing seems to be working. The shop, portraits, heroes, or anything is not appearing on my screen. What's going on with the game now and what do I do? I'm a veteran player and this has never happened before :(Raxanterax1 18h
18h I loose the green skill shot lines on quick disconnect/reconnect Hi, Occasionally I have a disconnect, where the screen pauses then instantly reconnects, but after I catch up to my game (2-3 sec later) my characters can't see the green skill shot lines, I can't see how far li-ming's orbs will go, I can't see the enemy rings around stukov's lurking arm, azmodan's orb, etc. I have to completely kill and reload the game to get them back, but if I disconnect again, I lose the green lines. How do I keep those? ThanksShakono12 18h
23h Version mismatch please help Version mismatch please helpMickey0 23h
1d Game just freezes computer after the recent patch Ever since the recent patch, the game just completely freezes. When I first tried it loaded fine until I got to the loading screen in a Versus A.I. match. Pictures of everyone's heroes wasn't loading until after a few seconds, after that the game would just never load and I was just never loading, while everyone else loaded fine. And it got so bad that when I tried opening task manager, my computer couldn't do so. So I forced shutdown my computer and instead of this error popping up when I tried getting into a match, it happened again but in the authentication screen, and I had to force shutdown again. I tried one more time and it did it in the loading screen before it could get in the authentication part. I assumed this is a isolated issue though, considering how old my computer is and how bad it runs most games nowadays. But does anyone else get this?DaveTheOnyxG1 1d
1d No sound at all No sound whatsoever. I opened the game a couple days ago and for some reason there isn't anymore sound, I normally wouldn't come running to the forums to try and fix it. But I have no idea what I can do to try and fix this problem. So I've looked at the old forums messages and there seems to be a similar problem around 2015, I don't know if it was the recent update or whatever. But I've pretty much tried everything that they've suggested on that thread. I've tried running my client in 32 bit, I've tried closing every application that's running in the background, I've tried repairing my game. I Don't have the sound disabled with control S Or music. I've gone into my sound options in Hots and tried changing everything, I can't change the Output device at all. It doesn't have any other options, No idea what to do.Omegabrat0 1d
1d Black screen with Controls messed up New Patch causes game to go black screen during game play. when you come out of it your keyboard controls do not work correctly!! I've never had any bugs with the game ever until tonight pretty much and tonight I've experienced multiple crashes as well as black screens that when you come out of it your keyboard controls are messed up unless you alt tab and then hearth and then the UI is also messed up after this as well!Expert0 1d
1d Problema de graficos desde hace 2 actualizaciones Problema de graficos desde hace 2 actualizaciones. Hola, desde hace 2 actualizaciones el juego viene teniendo un problema de graficos, la pantalla parpadea cuando esta entrando. Es muy frustrante, en WOW me pasa lo mismo, y en Hearstone no sucede, que podria hacer para solucionarlo? ya probe reparando y desinstalando el juego. Mi pc tiene: intel core i5-4210U CPU 1.70 ghz 2.40ghz 6gb de ramfamuca170 1d
1d Random Camera Move Hi! I have very anoying problem with HotS. In every match what I play, camera can randomly move. I disable all options what can affect this. but problem still appear. Here is demonstraition (attention on mini-map): https://youtu.be/kyfYXCBeI58 Here is my game settings: https://imgur.com/a/4ZnUxHC Thx for attentionBlooDONE0 1d
1d Sudden FPS drop, one year of problems Hello. This is me again... It's been some time... I will ask, one more time and the last one, for help... I have a HP Probook 4440s that have been my companion for the last couple of years and I will tell you a history. I got rank 1 in the pre season with this computer... I got all my levels with this computer... I made real life friends with this computer... I play World of Warships, Warframe, Pyre, Skyrim... All in this computer... I don't have money to buy another one, I have a small autistic boy at home and all my money goes towards him... But at night, when he finally sleeps, is the moment when I hop on my computer and play some Heroes of the Storm... Or should I say played... It started when Blaze was added to the game. For some reason it dropped frames, and by drop frames I mean from 30 ~40 to 0 for one sec then up again. It made the game almost unplayable. I love skill shot oriented heroes and by constantly freezing made it the bane of my life. I play mobas since dota 5.84b in warcraft 3, I played the season one of league of legends. Mobas are basically what I love play the most... And hots, for me, is the pinnacle of perfection. Fast paced game, 30 minutes tops, no farm just looking for that sweet sweet play that will kill stuff and grab the obj, just brilliant and perfect. Yet I can't play it. See, it's not for the lack of trying... I did some years of system analysis and development at the Federal University of Paraná and I do know one thing or another about computers. To be honest I tried so hard that I had to make a shortcut for regedit at my screen so I didn't had to win + R all the time. After awhile I lost my patience and downgraded my win10 to win 7 only to see if it was something related to that stupid game mode... to no avail. Narrowing down the problem I thought well, It must be the internet then, I read somewhere that the game will drop frames if you had internet problems as well so... I fought and entire month with my network supplier for a brand new modem and I got it. The best they could offer, yet I'm here... If you made all the way down here please take note, I've been playing the game in this state... Really, I will record it if you want. Buggy, losing kills, dying allot, just because I can't play properly. Once I send the Hanzo R arrow backwards and everyone was mad at me( it was funny tho) The last thing I did (and the last straw) was opening my notebook and, after cleaning it all, changing the termal paste... I thought that maybe it was thermal throttling because, seriously, this is my CPU when playing HotS: https://imgur.com/5lSlZH1 (the yellow line is the HotS process) and this is the CPU load: https://imgur.com/a/1n5U1sP Every one of those "valleys" are a "to zero frame drop" And no, this isn't a thermal throttling issue... All the other games are fine, and it start the moment I run HotS, not after awhile. I download a windows profile that would not put my CPU cores to sleep, even disabling the thermal stuff at the windows level but nope... nothing. My BIOS has nothing related to thermal throttling in it and, again, other games runs hotter and faster than HotS. Oh and, by the way, this happens in Starcraft 2 as well (just maybe because they have the same engine, idk) Anyway this is it, my final push towards a solution. Please help, just please... All I want is a little bit of joy after a stressful day, that little bit of peace after a storm that is my son... Please helpKr4ft12 1d
1d collection glitch hey, is anyone else having the glitch in the mac client version, that you get new items from a loot box, say its a skin, and an emoji, that it shows up under the one next to it? its super annoying is this gonna be patched anytime soon?bug11910 1d
1d Quick Match terrible match ups I know its been said already but why do you have to be so bad at QM setups Blizzard? Just wanted to say it again. You are great at placing all the counters on the opposite team and just make me feel like having fun on this game is too much to ask. Balanced team vs balanced team. Have a nice dayArthurDent0 1d
1d Li Ming Disintegrate auto-triggers on kill For a week or two now I am having trouble with disintegrate on Li Ming. If critical mass triggers while I am in the middle of using a disintegrate, disintegrate will auto recast and the new cast of it will not move with the mouse cursor. I have tried a different mouse cause I thought the button was sticking, and I've tried all the basic uninstall and reinstall, restart stuff. It is true both when I play on my laptop and my desktop. If anyone has any help, I'd appreciate it.Lily3 1d
1d Reconnecting - penalty - lost Blizzard please check my case. Already happened several times lost connection on your end - been reconnecting at the end of match. turned game off after 20+ min. again got penalty and this makes my progress impossible.Catguard0 1d
1d I WANT CONTACT WITH PROGRAMMER "HEROES OF THE STORM" IT IS REALY?Kolcrabe0 1d
1d Games Crashes My game is crashing for a lot of reasons lately, but the most important is this one: BE7DC742-4D9B-45C4-AE55-2DCA949B5AB9 I get this fatal error when the match finishes loading, my game closes instantly as soon as heroes start to spawn in the base(it happened 2 times in a row yesterday and i stopped playing. But it only happened yesterday, i have been playing HotS for like 3 years and it never happened before). I am not 100% sure if that is the only fatal error code that i am getting when that happens, but i don't want to test it anymore since i am probably getting banned soon for "quitting a lot of games in a row" or something.Berserker8 1d
1d I need help with my lost account Hi,so after a while I've decided to get back to Hots but I forgot my account gmail,but I found my account's battle tag and name.Can somebody help me find my mail or atleast the beginnings of my email cause I really don't want to collect all the heroes again. The battletag is Cappy#22789Cappy3 1d
1d No ability bar cant move I just loaded into a hero league game and was stuck in the nexus with no abilities and unable to click on anything or move. i restarted the game 3 times and my computer once and made sure the new patch was completely installed. nothing fixed it. I took a screen shot of the problem. has anyone had this issue? i cant seem to find a way to submit a ticket. needless to say my team mates were not very happy.RIOT167 1d
2d Empty hero select screen I recently updated to the new patch, and since its been updated I have an empty hero select screen. Also if I go to my collections its empty as well. the only thing I've been able to get to load so far is the try mode for Whitemane. every other option is grayed out with Please wait. So far I've tried checking again for updates to make sure it didn't miss any, running the repair, deleting my cache, deleting my programdata folder and letting battle.net rescan for all games.kaskadia6 2d
2d Heroes bug 2 years The hero does not stand out. This bug is already two years old. When already correct? This is the case with all the heroes. Recconect does not help. https://ibb.co/mSaoRUwowan1160 2d
2d Alt + Tab broke my game. Was unable to fix it after looking at forums for a fix. I left the game and rejoined twice and it didn't fix. I finally left so at least the team had a bot. I am sure next game it will be fixed automatically. Here is some screenshots of the bugged UI. I could chat, but not select talents or move. I tried windowed mode but that did not restore the game. I checked other forums about this topic and I am sure it will fix itself next game. I just wanted to post this to show that the bug exists. Windows 10 https://imgur.com/a/VVU64Xl https://imgur.com/a/X7dXAoADaddy0 2d
2d Mouse not working in Heroes of the Storm matches As of Whitemane patch I will get into a match and am unable to move my hero or interact with any UI, besides pulling up scoreboard. I have tried repair, uninstalling/reinstalling mouse software. Repair the game itself. A different mouse. I have also looked online and found one possible fix to set game resolution the same as desktop, but have had no success. I tried to see if my mouse would work in other games and it works fine, it just wont work with Heroes of the Storm. I don't know what else to do, I feel bad for having to leave teammates to keep trying to fix the issue.WatchYourR62 2d
2d Account suspended for unclear reason till August 10, 2043 I logged on today to find it saying my account has been suspended till August 10, 2043 at 12:01am, no reason given. Only guess I have is having mouse and UI issues in game since Whitemane patch causing me to be forced to afk with no known quick fixes for this issue or fixes in general.WatchYourR60 2d
2d Black screen on start-up When i start HotS, i get a black screen, no sound or anything loading. I cant crt+alt+del out of it and i end up having to reboot my pc just to get out. I have no idea whats going on since i was bale to run it a few days ago just fine.NeroBSR0 2d
2d 600 points Apparently you do not care about your community in Europe, I try here: I lost 600 points from nowhere, without leaving a game. Without leaving during the selection. Since, your matchmaking only puts me in teams of racists or flamers (tolerated because in Europe, Blizzard France customer service confirmed to me that they could not do anything against racism, I guess it's part of your values ​​are unfortunately, but hey, I have to accept it). I am sent here to recover the bug, however, I see that it is the US forum, while it is a bug that happens to me on the server Europe. You have communicated on your brand new matchmaking as putting people of the same level together. So I notice that you consider that bronze or gold is the same level. The difference being that in gold, I saw a lot less flamers and racists (that you tolerate them for the money seems obvious to me, because you have too few players to be profitable while keeping an efficient community management team , but there, really, your French team made me understand that it was not serious racism and provocation to suicide was not important either (it is prohibited by law in France)). So I would like to be put in teams of players of my level: people ready to change pick to adapt for example. Unless you want me to fly too, I flame and I balance racist comments? 2 times this season: loss of 600 points from nowhere. And answer from your french "service" customer : we do not care, we can do nothing because we take care of billing. Think about money, but do not forget your community.Vorapsak5 2d
2d Crashing error codes and crashing code: 90560291-CB61-47F9-8E13-6C2360FEDC95 also have error e_gfxErrorAPIErrorSW4GUL0US0 2d
2d HL Leaderboards unable to close while in HL Draft Lobby Hi there, I just experienced this bug as I was queing for HL. During que, I attempted to look at the Master/GM leader boards for HL. They did not populate any data when I clicked on it. My que for HL popped and this blank leaderboard was still on my screen and would not close. Any function would not work; closing it, pushing escape, typing anything in chat. I had to close the program manually and was given leaver status with a 2 game penalty. Worst of all, I was about to play my promotion game but was docked over 250 points bacause of force exiting the game. Is there a solution to this and is there a way for Blizzard to reinstate my points as leaving the draft lobby was unintentional? Hoping I can get some assistance to this issue is not a fair punishment for an issue from the game.daataLife0 2d
2d Watching Twitch for 10 hours - still no lootboxes. Account is linked to twitch. Watched stream yesterday for 5 hourse and today for 5 hours as well. Still no lootboxes, no any signals in B-net. Explain or help please.VonDoom6 2d