Technical Support

Mar 13, 2014 Welcome to Heroes of the Storm Technical Support! Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Heroes of the Storm. This forum exists to provide Heroes of the Storm customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-8pm Pacific, weekdays) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the General Discussion forum. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Velnrak0 Mar 13, 2014
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Troubleshooting Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jul 1 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1
Aug 18, 2015 Performance/Stuttering Troubleshooting Hail and well met, Heroes! If you should experience any kind of performance issues or stuttering within the Nexus, there may be some useful tools to help analyze and troubleshoot what disruptions may be occurring. This guide should help identify what may be happening, what steps to try, and what to include should you require further assistance from Technical Support! When troubleshooting an issue, please make sure to create your own thread, unless an ongoing issue has been stickied. Many issues will appear to be related, but are instead tied to individual system components or settings. By isolating each issue, it helps Technical Support provide better assistance and connect like issues together more quickly.Glaxigrav4 Aug 18, 2015
Apr 7, 2014 Payment & Purchase Troubleshooting If you are experiencing difficulties upgrading your account, or completing a character service, please follow these tips: Payment Option/Billing Profile A Billing Profile is required to make purchases within Heroes of the Storm. In the event that your purchase fails, double-check your Payment Options for accuracy as expired cards do not automatically remove themselves. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Click on Add a Payment Method 4. Add all the required information and click Save Payment Method when you are done 5. Success! You are finished adding a Billing Profile Multiple Billing Profiles and Primary Payment Method If you have multiple Billing Profiles on your account, make sure that the card you are using to make the purchase is set as the 'Primary Payment Method'. By default, we will always default to your Battle.net Balance before using your Primary Payment Method. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Look for the card you wish to use and click on ‘Make this my primary payment method’ You can also add, remove or edit payment methods on this Wallet page. Credit Card Payment Assistance/Invalid Credit Card Errors If you are encountering credit card errors and have already added a Billing Profile, please verify that all the information is entered as it appears on the card. This includes: Card holder’s Full Name Full Card Number Expiration Date Billing Address Verification Code Additional troubleshooting steps can be found in our Common Credit Card Payment Issues page. **Note** For security purposes, please DO NOT post any of the above information on the forums. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues and you have already talked to your financial institution, please contact our billing and account services team directly. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing?Glaxigrav0 Apr 7, 2014
Jun 10 Voice Chat not functioning with Bluetooth Headsets Hey, all! We are currently looking into specific cases where voice chat is not functioning correctly with Bluetooth headsets. If you are having issues with your Bluetooth headsets, please supply the following: Brand of the Headset Model of the Headset Issue with Playback, Recording, or Both Also please send a DXDIAG to techinfo@blizzard.com with the Title: Voice Chat issues with Bluetooth Headsets [Forum User Name] [13268291] Thanks!Ibaraius18 Jun 10
May 22 Screen flickering in fullscreen mode Ever since the Winter update my game flickers a lot. It's literally nonstop on loading screens, then not as often in game, but it still happens there as well. I have tried everything I can think of. I've ran the repair tool, I've changed settings around, I've even done a fresh install, but nothing stops the flickering. It is an unplayable amount of flickering, and HotS is the only game that does it. Any help?BigHippo24 May 22
Jan 23 Frame Drop Issues While Streaming Hey all! Recently we've seen some reports of streamers experiencing degraded performance while streaming Heroes of the Storm. If you use streaming software and you're seeing frame rate drops in-game or dropped frames on the stream, we would recommend trying to disable Windows Game Mode in the Windows Game Bar options to see if that improves things. We recommend the following steps: 1) Launch Heroes of the Storm 2) Start the Windows Game Bar (Windows Key + G) 3) Press the cogwheel icon to open the Settings menu 4) Uncheck "Use Game Mode for this game" 5) Resume streaming Additionally - Ensure that you have the High Performance power plan set in your Windows power management settings. If you are still running into issues after disabling this option, please create a new detailed post in this forum and we will see if any other troubleshooting steps can help you out!Ibaraius0 Jan 23
Jun 14, 2017 Crash and stability issues using the 32-bit client on 64-bit OS If anyone is experiencing crashing and game stability related issues on a x64 (64-bit) operating system while using the 32-bit Heroes of the Storm client, please try launching the 64-bit Heroes of the Storm client instead. This resolution is not intended to increase performance or framerate. If you are having performance or framerate related issues, feel free to make a forum post in the Heroes of the Storm Tech Forum or contact us at http://us.battle.net/support/ and we will be do our best to help you figure out the cause. You can locate this option in the Blizzard App: Options dropdown on the Heroes of the Storm tab Select Game Settings Scroll down to the Heroes of the Storm section Make sure the checkbox for "Launch 32-bit client (instead of 64-bit)" is not checked. Press the "Done" button If switching to 64-bit makes the game unplayable, please create a support ticket and we can help you get the game in a playable condition while using 64-bit.Ibaraius0 Jun 14, 2017
10m Game loading extremely slow Game loading extremely slow and when finally entering the FPS is very low. Makes it unplayable. This happens since the Yrel patch. My drivers are up to date and before the Yrel patch i could run it smoothly. I tried reinstalling it and it did nothing. I also had a recent windows update. Could it be from that? ThanksIonCartof3 10m
15m GTX 970 30fps Possible Solution As an effort in troubleshooting my problems playing the game with 30fps in the menu and with 10fps ingame, I start to terminate a series of processes in my task manager one by one. When I terminated the battle.net launcher processes the fps in game menu rises to 60fps (my default refresh rate) and in-game fps to 50fps.Union1 15m
21m GAME CRASHES DURING RANKED DRAFT. This is not the first time. I get leaver status and lose hundreds of ranked points. Why should we be punished for a server error that has nothing to do with us? Pretty frustrating.pulpfree2 21m
32m Loading problem Hi guys, Till yesterday I played Heroes Of The Storm without a single problem. After that when I enter the game the ingame content coudn't load. I've tried to reinstall the game multiple times but it isn't changing. Yesterday we had big tunder storm here in Bulgaria. I've thought the problem is on the internet provider but after the technicians came they've told me that the problem isn't in the internet. I have 1 ms ping and after I've start to download the game the ping rises to 50 ms and after I install the game the problem remains. Somebody told me that in Russia some blizzard servers are down ? Could it be the problem ? Please help me to solve this problem and I'm sorry for my english.Forbidden1 32m
34m Lost ranked point when dropped, cant rejoin How the hell is it fair that one looses ranked point when getting randomly f**kn dropped, yeah dropped, not disconnected from a ranked game and not being able to reconnect at all because of this nonworking rejoin feature that HotS has. I was trying to rejoin for the whole !@#$%^- match untill I was met with a "The Game Has Ended" screen. Thanks alot, fix this *!@# and give me back my ranked points. Shouldt loose progress due to this game not working as intended. Thanks alot, from an extremely frustrated player. PS And there is nothing wrong with MY connection.Saragon0 34m
3h Randomly disconnects before match begins Every now and then the system fails to properly connect me to a game, resulting in an unavoidable disconnection before the match begins - leading to a penalty. I do not experience any problems connecting to any online services in general, and rarely experience any connection issues once a match has begun. The disconnection happens during draft pick, the last two times it had problems connecting me properly: my messages were slow to appear in chat (at some point wouldn't appear at all), and I was unable to ban heroes nor pick a hero for myself. At other times when I make it to the end of the draft phase, the count-down stops at 1 and gets stuck, forcing me to restart the game. However at this point I am able to connect into the game again. After reinstalling the game, I had hoped that the problem would disappear, yet it happened two times yesterday when connecting to ranked play matches. I mostly play ranked in Heroes of the Storm, but I will not be able to increase in rank due to a penalty of -600 ranked points every now and then. If I cannot get this fixed, then I can't see a reason to keep on playing this game, it is just too frustrating. Please help me out.Time2Play1 3h
7h All res modes just don't work. Hi, I've read through other posts, but non of the fixes seem to work anymore. After a year or so of not playing, I wanted to poke the game. I had to re-input my chosen windowed settings, I prefer windowed mode, and usually stretch it to fit my tastes. My monitors max res is 3440X1440, but when I chose windowed mode, it went tiny, and the resolution options were gone. I've tried resting options, uninstalling, reinstalling etc. Then I tried to go back to full screen, it just instantly bounced back to tiny window. Any suggestions?monogurui0 7h
10h Cannot Play due to Dumb Authenticator BS Cannot download authenticator? What the hell is this? The game won't run at all and I've tried every harebrained "solution" I've found on the net. I've spent real cash money on this game now because blizzard decides they need a tiramasu like security policy I'm stuck just looking at the desktop icon. This is not really that awesome to say the least. They should be owed by LackofActionVision.ThStrllgBns0 10h
11h e_gfxErrorAPIError Game crashes upon launch, not every time, but enough that it can take up to 20 minutes to lunch the game due to restarting my computer repeatedly. 23BFF270-129F-4E4C-B466-68F8AC1B567B My Windows is up to date. I'm on Geforce patch 398.11. I deleted the variables.txt in the HOTS folder in my documents as well as setting my Nvidia settings to default. This worked to open the game once but it has been crashing since. Is there anything I can do on my end or is this being worked on at Blizzard? Can I at least get a refund on my stimpack that goes unused? Edit: should also state that the game is running in 64-bitHegemonty12 11h
13h Massive lag spikes Hi all. Been playing over 2 years and have had zero lag issues. This past week I have been getting massive lag spikes that boot me from the game. It's been unplayable. I have wired high speed internet on a 900 series g force card. Any tips or suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.Jbone4888191 13h
14h Gemas sumirão começei o jogar hots e tinha 1000 gemas na minha conta, acontece que eu não gastei elas, e elas sumirão quando eu estava abrindo baus.JhoAn0 14h
15h Game kicking me out when I click loot or play 2 game in a row Me and my Brother bought the same computer at best buy last year. A Insperion 17 3000. I bought it to just play my blizzard games and steam games. HOTS, StarCraft 1 and 2 Warcraft Frozen throne. I have been playing on this for over a year with no problems what so ever. Then the game started kicking me out in the middle of a game - no error messages at first. I was playing HOTS at the time. So I kept retrying. Now if I play it lets me play one game then kicks me. If I click on loot it kicks me right then. I called Dell thinking it was a Windows problem. The had me do a Windows reset first, still did it. Then we did a image restore so it would be just like the day I bought it, still did the same thing. They subjected I call Microsoft. Microsoft did all the above and checked my system completely. The tech suggested I buy Windows 10 pro, so I did. We did an upgrade first, it still did not work. We then made a usb installer and redid the computer fresh with a complete wipe. I made my computer way faster and seemed like that was the ticket. After I got all the drivers up to date I tried the Game, same results. I am at my wits end. I am not a Noob by no stretch of the imagination but this has me completely stumped. My brothers computer works flawlessly and it is the same computer. Dell ran a loooong stress test on the unit and it passed with flying colors. Please helpPhatdicLeo0 15h
15h Game keeps crashing during draft While in draft for Hero League, the game crashed and I got an "unexpected fatal error" message. This has happened multiple times now, I'm losing points and I'm getting a leaver status. This is becoming very frustrating!! This is the Report ID: B66F5E75-7852-4319-8BCA-46F0F007C9F7str1ker1 15h
15h Collection items not coming through The past few crates I've opened the past week or two have items that are showing in my "collection", but when i go to view them there's nothing there. I sort by "owned" and still unable to clear the alerts. Is this a known issue?santr0n1 15h
17h Disconnection during drafts My game seems to freeze on me on the waiting for players screen in drafts. It doesn't matter if it's TL or HL. I am still able to whisper people and interact in channel chats but everyone else gets kicked out and I am stuck on this screen. It is very annoying as I am constantly losing points and having to play quick match to get to play ranked again. I would say this error happens every 6-10 games.KentaroFA0 17h
18h Weird Stuttering Lag? My game feels very clunky and stuttery even though my pings is <20 and my fps hitting the 120. I don't understand what causes it, but most other games I play do not suffer from this issue (e.g. League Of Legends I have everything on ultra and it runs smooth). Is it something with my Nvidea drivers? They usually have a lot of settings available and maybe that is causing it? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!Dainank368 18h
22h 2-3 Voice Chat Disconnects Per Game Hello, Since starting to use voice chat three weeks ago, I noticed that each game I would drop out of the voice chat for ten to fifteen seconds at a time, two to three times per game. I have no connection issues with the game server itself during the time I am disconnected from voice - the game runs smoothly as usual, and all game sounds are audible as normal. While I am disconnected from voice, the scoreboard has a single grey button with that when highlighted displays "No voice channel available." I have auto-join voice chat enabled, so after ten to fifteen seconds, my game automatically rejoins the voice chat and I can continue to speak with my teammates. Obviously this isn't a game-breaking bug, and I had chalked it up to a service-wide stability issue. However, I recently played a few games on stream with another player, and when watching the vods back I noticed that only I had the issue with disconnecting and rejoining voice chat. I did some searching and found a few comments about how to potentially address the issue, so I changed some windows settings to specify input and output default devices, and give applications exclusive control over those devices, however the random voice chat disconnects continue to persist. Please advise if there is any known resolution to this issue. Thanks in advance for your help. Additional potentially relevant information: I use push-to-talk I use a Blue Yeti microphone and a Sennheiser headset (EDIT: headphones, not headset, sorry) plugged into the Blue Yeti for Audio (this means I select the Blue Yeti for both input and output default device) I use a hard-wired Ethernet connection, not wi-fi. All known Blizzard ports are forwarded to my PC.Maristo4 22h
22h E_GFXERRORAPIERROR randomly so I was playing just fine game crashed . Now when i try to open the game i get E_GFXERRORAPIERROR. I have tried reinstalling the client still wont start.Zoddz38 22h
23h Referral problem nvmSnowdenHeroX1 23h
22h In Unranked Queue for over 1 Hour Whats going on? My friend comes online , queues for UNRANKED and gets queue in 20 seconds. I've been in queue since 8:50 and its 9:18 now. 1. I do not need to UPDATE heroes of the storm 2. I can chat in general chat while in queue NP and access all tabs 3. I only play UNRANKED mode so don't care to join the others. 4. Estimated wait time said only 114s wait. 5. I restarted the game, waited to see if there was UPDATE (there isnt). And re-entered queue. Been in queue over 45 minutes now [update edit] Account Info in case matchmaking was secretly changed: 8,830 matches played Account Level 1550 5.5 KDA Ratio 51.2% win rate Please help.Maliken5 22h
1d Fatal error when launching HotS Hi, sadly my HotS is not working now that my pc has the new windows 10. It just crashes when I try to launch it and a fatal error window pop up. I already tried to reinstall it didn't change anything. Thank you for your time.Saï30005 1d
1d "parental controls" activating mid game I am older than 18 years old and I have never had parental controls active on my account. However, randomly in game it will kick me from voice chat and occasionally my party, and tell me that parental controls are active and block these settings. Throughout the game I will randomly reconnect and disconnect to the voice chat, but often when I reconnect, everyone can hear me but I can not hear them.TheSwarmLord5 1d
1d Default Region When launching HotS directly, i.e. not from the Battle.net Launcher, the Region defaults to Americas, us-hero.logon.battle.net. Please could you add a control to allow us to force a default other than US. I'd be more than happy with just a line to add to a config file to force this to default to Europe, eu-hero.logon.battle.net. Changing the game GUI isn't necessary. I know this is more of a feature request than a support issue. However, you don't have a forum for feature requests or UI suggestions (perhaps you should consider one...then again knowing what players would ask for, maybe not). This would be tiny change and your top quality devs could knock this out in no time. ;DFleetfoot1 1d
1d To all players having connections issues/lag/crashes/glitches. -Make sure you disabled Windows XboXLive DVR in windows settings. Pretty much disable EVERYTHING in the entire Gaming window in all 5-6 tabs. Doing so will lower your gaming issues regarding latency, crashes, visual glitches etc. -Check your video drivers that they are NOT beta versions (they often cause problems) -Check in services/processes in task manager if there is anything that rips off your connection, updates, torrents etc. -Make sure you have all your streaming services properly set. Majority of latency issues come from using streaming services, if you have lag issues while streaming, stop streaming. -Good idea to NOT have games on your system drive/partition, especially if you are using HDD, games work better on SSDs, if you guys are spending hundreds of dollars on skins and heroes and whatever else, you can afford at least 250 gigs of SSD for gamin and OS to be separated. -Clean your hardware from dust, while obvious for some people, there are many people oblivious to this fact. -Set your launchers to not update while the game is open (is disabled by default) some people trust their network services too much and think they can handle a bit of updates, well you can't. -In Windows Updates set active hours to those that ARE ACTIVE, you can change them at any time, especially useful when you are about to play online games, if this is not set, windows will update even a simple metro app and abuse your system and network, if you know how disable metro apps entirely (there are ways) and delay updates.BlackHole1 1d
1d heavy lag hots only the game is literally unplayable for me (i have already checked my conection and other games and is fine) i uninstalled one drive and thats workd for a time but now it is imposible for me to play due to a mysterious lag in hotsZETHRIMON0 1d
1d Problem with the New Radeon RX Vega M Hi there, I am currently trying to run the game with my new laptop with i7-8705g and the Radeon RX Vega M GL. Currently my Radeon Graphic center can identify the game and create profile for the game to run; however, when I enter the game it always run on the integrated graphics card. I've updated my drivers and made sure everything is up-to-date, is there a possible solution for that?CaMerlengo6 1d
1d You were disconnected from Blizzard services. I only receive the message in the title when trying to load HoTS. I've followed the tech support options, scan & repaired, deleted the battlenet folder in programdata, updated windows, updated my drivers, rebooted, and rebooted again. From the battlenet launcher, I launch HoTS and, after the loading screen, i get that message. After clicking "OK", I'm taken to the login screen in game. If I type my password in game and click login, I receive the same error. Is there something more I can try to resolve this issue?wlejon2 1d
1d Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware Are you guys going to fix this because my profile is getting wrecked by leaves. Just like my teams that are getting screwed because I play a game and it crashes and abandons them.KamikazeKyak1 1d
1d Error: You were disconnected from Blizzard services. I get this error every time I start up HotS today. Went through all the troubleshooting steps on the website. (scan/repair, power cycle router, refresh IP, etc) There is no error generated in the GameLogs folder. Hearthstone works fine and no other programs are having problems with connectivity issues. Windows 10 (up to date)Adam12 1d
1d My entire computer crashes, not just the game This recently started occurring with the patch, not sure what you guys did but it only happens for HotS.Morbys5 1d
1d minutes to load the account When i start this game(or SC2) my account takes quite some time to load,around 5 minutes or so,while is loading i dont have avatars or can joing any matches,is that a connection problem or is just my hd?Zalma0 1d
1d Can't click anything The game after loading it puts me the alliance and horde to choose but i cant click anything and the quality is really bad please help.TomXD4 1d
1d Not getting credit for quests For the Horde ; Gaining Drek Thar's Favour ; Strike Back Is this known/happening to others? I've won multiple games with friends in party getting takedowns and nothing. In both AI and QM.CaerMao4 1d
1d not recieving twitch drops New twitch loot drops. Ive been watching hero streams for over 3 hours and havent recieved any rare chests as mentioned in the promo. My blizzard account is activated with twitch.precise1 1d
1d Load time issues Ever since the Yrel patch I've had slow load times, including the main menu, to the point of the match starting before I load. Is this a known issue?Someguyrb1 1d
1d Duplicate items in single lootbox ? Can someone explain how is this even possible ? https://i.imgur.com/V1YVXbm.jpg 2 exactly same skins in a single lootbox. Given the percentages of getting anything in this game how is this even possible ?BlackHole1 1d
1d -600 очков рейтинга Ожидал очередь в рейтинговую игру, выбило из клиента игры ошибкой (данная ошибка "драйвер видеокарты перестал отвечать и был восстановлен nvidia" возникает ИСКЛЮЧИТЕЛЬНО в играх от Близзард), клиент загружался обратно удивительно долго, после загрузки не было очереди в рейтинговую игру, списало 600 очков рейтинга. Требую возвращения рейтинга, т.к. данную ошибку убрать не удалось ТОЛЬКО из игр от Близзард.BrainDrill0 1d
1d No Siege Damage Done = Siege Damage Done Attributed siege damage when I haven't really touched a tower or even a wall, I am wondering if something weird happened after the last patch other than another broken character being put into the roster for a few months. Has anyone else seen or felt this was happening to them?Hedge2 1d
1d Endless "Reconnecting" screen during HotS game For about 3 to 4 days now, I've been having the same recurring issue of being kicked into a reconnecting screen a few seconds after the game starts, and being stuck there until the game ends : - The game starts just fine, no problem queuing and waiting for the loading screen - The first few seconds of the match start, the controls are a bit laggy, and only a few Rclick gets registered, while the talents gives no response. - My game then goes straight into a "Reconnecting" screen, while my ping shoots up into values of 10k to 50k of ms, usually around 30k : [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407202964462370837/409437597492838420/Reconnecting.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407202964462370837/409452721519853571/Ping.png[/img] - At times, it may decide to reconnect me in, only to kick me right out, but this time allowing me to see the game from my character's eyes, albeit at a very choppy rate, and with the "Reconnecting" band still there : [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407202964462370837/409437753118294016/Reconnecting2.png[/img] - If i try reconnecting myself into the game (Alt + f4, End task from Task Manager), I will still be stuck in the same loop, along with waiting for the game to "catch up" with the other players. I've tried going through most options already available in the forums to fix the issue, but : - Changing regions/servers to one closer to my location (in order to reduce Ping) didn't help - Scan & Repair didn't help - Reducing the settings didn't help - Switching Display modes (Windowed, Windowed(Fullscreen), Fullscreen) didn't help - Rebooting the computer didn't help - Switching to an Ethernet Cable, or switching it with another, didn't help - Rebooting the router didn't help - Switching from 64-bit to 32-bit didn't help - DNSFlush kinda worked the first days, but is now a dead end as well - Deactivating other softwares, including OneDrive, didn't help - Deactivating Windows Game DVR didn't help Is there something that could fix this conundrum I'm having ? I've been having no issues with HotS until now (apart maybe for some small lag spikes here and there), and having this situation pop up from nowhere, is worrying me, especially when the rest of the Blizzard app library is working just fine...TekTo8 1d
1d Why do I always have input lag? I've always had a small amount of input lag when playing this game (except on the practice map) but I can't figure out why. This also occurred when I played it on my old PC, so maybe I'm too far away from the servers? (I'm based in the UK, not sure what country the EU servers are in. Also, the game seems to use up a lot of my video card RAM, usually 6gb. Is this normal?Praetorian0 1d
1d BLIZZARD WTF when i need to send yall an email i spend ten minutes trying to do it. and it keeps refreshing me to the same .... ive spent 300 dollars on heroes of the storm and it should be a simple contact customer service link with an email, not a round about ride like at the kitty farm for my 3 year old niece. i should be able to hit contact customer service and support and bring me to an email page, not another page where i keep choosing the same options over and over in a different way before I get to here. RIDICULOUS. it makes me so mad i forgot what I CAME HERE FOR. i came here because after an update, and u choose the heroes of the storm icon on the desktop, it opens up yalls little game launcer, well i choose heroes of the storm and then close the launcer. but after an update, it keeps the launcher open somehow while the game is running and LAGS MY GAME. EVERYTIME. i hate having the launcher option anyways. if u choose a certain GAME, it should just go to that game, NO LAUNCHER for each individual blizzard product or game. so after each update, it messes up my ranked play or qm or whatever . the point is im a paying customer.... hundreds of dollars... and this issue happens each time. and the fact i have to spend ten min to send an email is also ridiculous. GET IT TOGETHER CALIFORNIA.ScoobyGoHard2 1d