Technical Support

Mar 13, 2014 Welcome to Heroes of the Storm Technical Support! Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Heroes of the Storm. This forum exists to provide Heroes of the Storm customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-8pm Pacific, weekdays) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the General Discussion forum. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Velnrak0 Mar 13, 2014
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Troubleshooting Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Performance/Stuttering Troubleshooting Hail and well met, Heroes! If you should experience any kind of performance issues or stuttering within the Nexus, there may be some useful tools to help analyze and troubleshoot what disruptions may be occurring. This guide should help identify what may be happening, what steps to try, and what to include should you require further assistance from Technical Support! When troubleshooting an issue, please make sure to create your own thread, unless an ongoing issue has been stickied. Many issues will appear to be related, but are instead tied to individual system components or settings. By isolating each issue, it helps Technical Support provide better assistance and connect like issues together more quickly.Glaxigrav4 Aug 18, 2015
May 18, 2016 Game Crashes due to Overlay Software (Curse/Discord/Overwolf etc) We are currently aware of an issue resulting in game crashes when using overlay programs. Overlay programs are applications that display information over top of Heroes of the Storm (such as voice chat information). Since these applications add information in our rendering process, they may cause Heroes to crash. Temporarily disabling or uninstalling the overlay application may resolve the crash. Additionally, you can also try a Selective Startup to disable all background programs on restart, which may resolve additional crashes.Glaxigrav0 May 18, 2016
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice Greetings! We've been investigating a series of graphical and crash related issues lately, and have noticed that users may be running overclocked graphics cards. Overclocking is the process of forcing hardware to operate faster than the manufacturer's default clock frequency. Overclocking can cause marginal performance improvements, but will also create instability in your system resulting in glitches or crashes. This can cause trouble with games that run your hardware at full tilt, such as Heroes of the Storm and Starcraft II. What many users don't know, however, is that some manufacturers will sell cards with terms like "Superclocked," "Turbo," and "Supercharged" to denote that they have been overclocked. As we call out in our performance troubleshooting articles, we recommend contacting your card manufacturer for assistance with downclocking your card to safe parameters as set by the vendor (Nvidia, AMD, etc.). If you are not sure if your system is overclocked, you can use the following tools and steps: 1. Download a third-party tool such as GPU-Z, which shows clock speeds. 2. Once loaded, look for the Name and GPU Clock Speed. 3. Look up your graphics card clock speed through a search engine. Recommended search terms include <Graphics card name> base clock (Example: Nvidia GTX 770 base clock would lead to a product page here) 4. Compare the Base Clock Speed from the manufacturer's documentation and your recorded GPU Clock Speed. If your GPU Clock Speed is greater than the base, your card is overclocked. If you find that your card is overclocked, speak with your card manufacturer for assistance in adjusting the clock speed to that of the vendor-recommended settings. Popular manufacturers include Gigabyte, MSI, EVGA, PNY and ASUS. For Nvidia Cards: Opening the Nvidia Control Panel and clicking Help > Debug Mode from the menu will set your clock speeds to factory recommended. You can enable this mode to verify if overclocking is causing a game issue.Glaxigrav0 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 7, 2014 Payment & Purchase Troubleshooting If you are experiencing difficulties upgrading your account, or completing a character service, please follow these tips: Payment Option/Billing Profile A Billing Profile is required to make purchases within Heroes of the Storm. In the event that your purchase fails, double-check your Payment Options for accuracy as expired cards do not automatically remove themselves. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Click on Add a Payment Method 4. Add all the required information and click Save Payment Method when you are done 5. Success! You are finished adding a Billing Profile Multiple Billing Profiles and Primary Payment Method If you have multiple Billing Profiles on your account, make sure that the card you are using to make the purchase is set as the 'Primary Payment Method'. By default, we will always default to your Battle.net Balance before using your Primary Payment Method. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Look for the card you wish to use and click on ‘Make this my primary payment method’ You can also add, remove or edit payment methods on this Wallet page. Credit Card Payment Assistance/Invalid Credit Card Errors If you are encountering credit card errors and have already added a Billing Profile, please verify that all the information is entered as it appears on the card. This includes: Card holder’s Full Name Full Card Number Expiration Date Billing Address Verification Code Additional troubleshooting steps can be found in our Common Credit Card Payment Issues page. **Note** For security purposes, please DO NOT post any of the above information on the forums. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues and you have already talked to your financial institution, please contact our billing and account services team directly. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing?Glaxigrav0 Apr 7, 2014
Jul 1 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1
Jun 14 Crash and stability issues using the 32-bit client on 64-bit OS If anyone is experiencing crashing and game stability related issues on a x64 (64-bit) operating system while using the 32-bit Heroes of the Storm client, please try launching the 64-bit Heroes of the Storm client instead. This resolution is not intended to increase performance or framerate. If you are having performance or framerate related issues, feel free to make a forum post in the Heroes of the Storm Tech Forum or contact us at http://us.battle.net/support/ and we will be do our best to help you figure out the cause. You can locate this option in the Blizzard App: Options dropdown on the Heroes of the Storm tab Select Game Settings Scroll down to the Heroes of the Storm section Make sure the checkbox for "Launch 32-bit client (instead of 64-bit)" is not checked. Press the "Done" button If switching to 64-bit makes the game unplayable, please create a support ticket and we can help you get the game in a playable condition while using 64-bit.Ibaraius0 Jun 14
Apr 9 Crashing and Windows 10 Creators Update Hello all, We have seen that the latest update to Windows 10 has been re-enabling the Xbox Game DVR. Heroes of the Storm could crash and have other performance issues when the Xbox DVR is enabled. To disable the DVR, please try the steps below for disabling it: 1) Open the Start menu. 2) Click Settings. 3) Click Gaming. 4) Select Game DVR from the sidebar. 5) Toggle Record in the background while I’m playing a game to Off. If disabling the game DVR does not resolve the issue, please also ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date: NVIDIA video cards AMD video cards Intel video cards After that, you're still experiencing crashes please create a new post with a DXdiag attached or contact customer support. DxDiag: 1) Press Windows + R Keys. 2) Type DxDiag and press Enter. 3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information. 4)Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save 5) Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable. Eloemaz0 Apr 9
18m Cant Connect to American Servers. Unable to connect to Americas servers. European works fine. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Battle.net and Heroes of the Storm. Tried making inbound rules for each individual port. Tried restarting my computer. The one time I did get into the game, it said "Please wait" instead of "Ready". Any other questions i would gladly answer. Thanks for your time.TeaCupOfBees1 18m
46m GPU Over heating at play screen.. So when I click on play and sit there in que my gpu will go up to 97c but if i keep the collection open it stays around 60.. i cant find any reason for this.. help please? gtx580 core i7 950 rampage extreme 3 mb windows 7HeAtStRoKe1 46m
8h Can't save any settings Whenever I start the game, the trailer always plays as if it's the first launch. My keybinds reset to the default after every single game (which is annoying as hell) and all other settings reset in between sessions. I have windows and wow installed on a 100 gig SSD card, but wow is so large now there isn't room for heroes, too. So I have heroes running from a larger secondary hard drive. I suspect this might be the source of the problem, as everything worked fine before I moved the game to the other hard drive. It's very frustrating because the default keybinds just don't work well for me. Any suggestions would be appreciated!Cylthia1 8h
9h Trouble Authenticating, Play mode Disabled. HoTs has long authentication time, when I am in the game the play mode is disabled. I have cleared my cache and files, I have re-installed, and disabled Firewall and Antivirus. This is with Comcast in the Midwest connecting to the Americas.Foi2 9h
10h Blackscreen crashes Hello! I've been experiencing a very strange bug. The game randomnly crashes to a black screen, and I can still hear the ingame music. When I rejoin, the same thing happens, no stuttering or warning, Ctrl+Alt+Del is the only way out. This happens around 5 minutes in. My specs: Intel i5 3570k 8 gb Ram ddr3 nvdia gtx650 asus p8b75-mlx mother I don't know what else to tell you! Anyway, thank you for your time!Arashirage2 10h
11h Heroes of the crash Hi i Play Heroes of storm on max settings have a 1070 card and every time i play it crashes in game and i have to force a restart i also did a scan and repair any helptzfrantic4 11h
12h Dual Monitor Problem / Mouse Sens On Full Screen Mode! So I've recently been trying to play hots with things running on my 2nd screen on full screen, it automatically makes all programs disappear on my 2nd monitor while on full screen mode. My 2nd issue is my mouse sensitivity changes from the dpi and normal settings most other games use, while in windowed mode the sensitivity is where I want it I don't have to change any settings but in full screen it feels extremely slow and I don't want to ruin good muscle memory. How can I get the windowed mode sensitivity to match the full screen one! Help!!!!Blockhead0 12h
12h high ping only in HOTS greetings every one. the last 1 month i have a problem with ping i have high ms with not reason only in HOTS. i dont have the same problem in wow. i have check everything (region,network, etc..) do u know what going wrong?teshenoria24 12h
13h Disable Game Taking Focus ... Is there a way to disable this? Refocusing when the game starts makes sense, but refocusing when it starts to load can be frustrating.KeelhaulPete0 13h
15h HOTS Crashing - Black Screen Hi, My HOTS randomly crashes. It leaves frozen screen, then if you try to start the task manager or alt tab out. The screen turns black and you can't exited it or any other programs. The only thing I can do is a reset my computer. It is the only game that I play that does this. I've done a virus/maleware checks. Scan & Repair Option. Uninstalled and Reinstalled. Empty replay folder. Updated my driver (NIVIDA Graphics Driver 384.76). And it still crashes. I've seen a similar post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20757488001 Unfortunately, no solution. Thanks in advanced for the help.Herolisk8 15h
15h Dual Monitor Issue. I have the "confine mouse" setting on and it still leaves my main screen when I go too far to the left. Is there any way to fix this? Because it's super irritating and i'm not gonna lie, If I can't fix it I probably won't play the game. Which is unfortunate, because I was starting to enjoy it. (Messed with settings some more, still can't get it to stay on my main screen during games).KX2975 15h
18h Impossibility to make any action when reconnected after a crash Message for The HoTS Technical Team : My mac just crashed during a competitive game. I was playing murky. When i tried to come back in the game, i couldn't move or do anything else then ping. I didn't see my spells or any other thing of the normal ATH ( Not even the portait of my char in the left corner ) Please see what you can do about that, i don't understand why it is possible to come back in the game but not possible to do any moves after a crash with the char Murky GalbichGalbich0 18h
19h Hero League Draft Crash Hi Blizzard! I entered a draft for hero league, then i noticed draft chat is not responding after which the game showed some prepicks, but then everything stopped respponding. The ban countdown went to 0, stayed there, after some time the game lobby kicked me and immediately opened a next draft on the same map (dragon shire) without restoring me to game selection. This second draft displayed 'waiting for other players' (that usual message when loading), but did nothing else, i could not pick, chat etc. After some time i got pushed from it, the game subtracted an equivalent of 2 games of rank points and i received leaver status. Any solutions for future reference? I guess i cannot regain the points lost due to this glitch. Should i close HOTS after this crash occurs? This happened to me once before and after alt-f4 i lost rank points as well. Respectfully, Remain IndoorsRemainIndoor6 19h
20h Lagging in every game since update. (QM/AI/Brawl) The data packets come in choppy, sometimes I get disconnected at the beginning of the match or frequently during the match. It's a little bit better if I group with a friend and make them leader, but there is still a noticable lag. Never had this problem before. Only started when I last updated couple days ago. Already did a scan and repair showing nothing wrong. Any other suggestions? Edit: Just wanna add that I use a wired connection connected at 25Mbps and I've preferred the western US servers.juiCy6716 20h
21h Can not play - this play mode is currently disabled. Cannot play -This play mode is currently disabled- Just installed the game and cannot play, can not see heroes, nothing seems to loadMaelo1170 21h
23h Game Freezes, then requires restart Blizzard, I have posted on this same issue for over a month. This is the third Forum post that I have created. I have submitted dxdiag notes, multiple times, but I am unable to get a response after the first suggestion that a blizzard rep makes fails. I don't understand, is there some sort of formal ticket submission process? I have been extremely cooperative with any and all suggestions, but it seems like my case continues to get ignored. Is there a way I can open direct communication with a support tech? The last DxDiag I tried to send is posted again below. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled all blizzard applications from my machine, uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers, I have run the blizzard app repair tool multiple times, run my PC in selective startup mode, ran the anti viral scans and the SFC /scannow command and found nothing, shut down all background applications, ran the ping test and the tracert (results don't show any disconnects or latency but I attached them to the bottom of this message). I'm at wits end, I like this game a bunch, but after having wasted 10 days of stimpack, and now disconnecting pretty much every match, I find the game to be unplayable without resolving this issue. Please Help ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 7/6/2017, 21:59:00 Machine name: DESKTOP-LFV8OM3 Machine Id: {6A9DF30F-4178-42EA-A6BC-D74AC54071DF} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: HP System Model: 510-p136 BIOS: F.16 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700T CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8054MB RAM Page File: 3344MB used, 5988MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.15063.0000 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 Manufacturer: Intel Corporation Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family DAC type: Internal Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_06 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 4154 MB Dedicated Memory: 128 MB Shared Memory: 4026 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (59Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: LG FULL HD Monitor Id: GSM5ABB Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: HDMI Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdumdim64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd12umd64.dll Driver File Version: 21.20.0016.4574 (English) Driver Version: 21.20.16.4574 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.1 Graphics Preemption: Triangle Compute Preemption: Thread Miracast: Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 12/22/2016 6:00:00 PM, 94224288 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-5A52-11CF-5262-A4A1BDC2D835} Vendor ID: 0x8086 Device ID: 0x1912 SubSys ID: 0x81B4103C Revision ID: 0x0006 Driver Strong Name: oem17.inf:5f63e53470659c00:iSKLD_w10_DS:21.20.16.4574:pci\ven_8086&dev_1912&subsys_81b4103c Rank Of Driver: 00D10001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Multiview_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0867&SUBSYS_103C81B4&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7878 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 7/12/2016 12:00:00 AM, 5193736 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: LG FULL HD (Intel(R) Display Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2809&SUBSYS_80860101&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: IntcDAud.sys Driver Version: 10.22.0001.0097 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 12/1/2016 12:00:00 AM, 820752 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Intel(R) Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Line In (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7878 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 7/25/2016 04:56:18, 5193736 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC31C FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC31C FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC31C FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0xA12F | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 553888 bytes | +-+ USB Input Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1BCF, 0x0002 | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | Service: HidUsb | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 40960 bytes | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 180736 bytes | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1BCF, 0x0002 | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | Service: mouhid | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 33280 bytes | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 60320 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC31C | | Location: Port_#0008.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 173984 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC31C | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.008.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC31C | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 14:56:35, 64416 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 764.5 GB Total Space: 941.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 Drive: D: Free Space: 1.4 GB Total Space: 11.0 GB File System: NTFS Model: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 Drive: E: Model: hp HLDS DVDRW GUD1N Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 14:56:25, 160256 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A102&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&B8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 15.00.0002.1044 (English), 6/30/2016 20:21:42, 791560 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #15 - A11E Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A11E&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_F1\3&11583659&1&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 14:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: Intel(R) Serial IO UART Host Controller - A127 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A127&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&F0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaLPSS2_UART2.sys, 30.63.1603.0005 (English), 1/23/2016 03:31:08, 281400 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Gaussian Mixture Model - 1911 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1911&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_00\3&11583659&1&40 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family LPC Controller - A144 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A144&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 14:56:26, 19352 bytes Name: Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - A161 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A161&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&A9 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaLPSS2i_I2C.sys, 30.100.1633.0003 (English), 3/18/2017 14:56:28, 165376 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A13A&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.00.0005.1189 (English), 3/29/2016 00:01:56, 186424 bytes Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_10\01000000684CE00000 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.08.0311.2016 (English), 4/29/2016 06:10:48, 936192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0006 (English), 4/29/2016 06:10:48, 82544 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A170&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&FB Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 14:56:19, 86528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 14:56:20, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 14:56:20, 373248 bytes Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24FB&SUBSYS_21108086&REV_10\30E37AFFFF92E31600 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Netwtw04.sys, 19.51.0000.0004 (English), 4/3/2017 23:49:20, 7630080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Netwfw04.dat, 4/3/2017 23:49:18, 13332728 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SMBus - A123 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A123&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&FC Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A12F&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.15063.0296 (English), 5/16/2017 16:23:09, 388000 bytes Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_06\3&11583659&1&10 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdkmd64.sys, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:22, 11058136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd10iumd64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:02, 23036768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd10idpp64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:36:56, 433864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd11dxva64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:08, 48268416 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd12umd64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:10, 3486160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdumdim64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:20, 94224288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdail64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:14, 327680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxcmrt64.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:34, 197064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:30, 194504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxcmjit64.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:36, 2324480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdde64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:10, 224776 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdusc64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:24, 6628632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iga64.dll, 1/10/2017 00:36:48, 1349768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igc64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:36:50, 18621976 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdmd64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:12, 3231568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd10iumd32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:00, 17937568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd10idpp32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:36:54, 411880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd11dxva32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:02, 47388512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igd12umd32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:08, 3388720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdumdim32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:16, 92955040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdail32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:14, 308224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdde32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:10, 183880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxcmrt32.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:32, 170696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:28, 170792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxcmjit32.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:32, 1711616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdusc32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:22, 5090160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iga32.dll, 1/10/2017 00:36:46, 1119208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igc32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:36:50, 15936032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdmd32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:12, 2516168 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhxs64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 12722 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhxo64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 40343 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhxc64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 40316 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhxg64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 39658 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 40931 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 41296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 39798 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhxa64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 1125 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhxa64.cpa, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 2813952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhcp64.dll, 9.00.0030.7777 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:38, 238888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhsip64.dll, 9.00.0030.9000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:42, 1816712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\IntelCpHDCPSvc.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:14, 480216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhcp32.dll, 9.00.0030.7777 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:36, 203304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0030.9000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:40, 1814056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0010.1116 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:18, 302552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cp_resources.bin, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 560260 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\difx64.exe, 1.04.0003.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:36:52, 175064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxDH.dll, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:46, 923648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxDHLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:37:50, 115200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxDHLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:37:52, 123904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxDI.dll, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:54, 397312 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxDILib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:37:56, 29696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxDILibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:37:56, 37888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxLHM.dll, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:00, 1989632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxLHMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:38:00, 22528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxLHMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:38:00, 31232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxSDK.exe, 1/10/2017 00:38:02, 999384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxSDKLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:38:04, 97792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxSDKLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:38:06, 107520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxEM.exe, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:56, 523224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxEMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:37:58, 27648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxEMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 1/10/2017 00:37:58, 36344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\GfxUIEx.exe, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:36:56, 458712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\Gfxv4_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:04, 916440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\Gfxv4_0.exe.config, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 935 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\Gfxv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:00, 910808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\Gfxv2_0.exe.config, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 895 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\GfxResources.dll, 8.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:36:52, 5056512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:54, 640000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxCUIServicePS.dll, 1/10/2017 00:37:44, 102912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxCUIService.exe, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:40, 341976 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxCPL.cpl, 1/10/2017 00:37:38, 271360 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxDTCM.dll, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:56, 208384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxext.exe, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:00, 302552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxexps.dll, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:36, 55240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\ColorImageEnhancement.wmv, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 375173 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\ImageStabilization.wmv, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 403671 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\FilmModeDetection.wmv, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 641530 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCPL.cpl, 1/10/2017 00:37:38, 271360 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igfxexps32.dll, 6.15.0010.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:58, 52736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igvk64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:46, 5577040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igvk64.json, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 137 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\VulkanRT-EULA.rtf, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 1469 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0033.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:54, 697336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igvk32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:44, 4449488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igvk32.json, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 137 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\ig9icd64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:12, 13829120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\ig9icd32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:08, 10543616 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 1981 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 9788 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 30 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:40, 104448 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:34, 378368 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:32, 8679424 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:28, 1471488 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:24, 525312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 1304100 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 321224 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 392476 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 1242036 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 312484 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 392356 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 897152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 263856 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 350160 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:20, 1435648 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:52, 5022720 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:46, 5360128 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:54, 5238272 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.03.2015.0528 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:38, 274080 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.03.2015.0528 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:36, 445080 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 1/10/2017 00:39:42, 356000 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\clbltfnshared.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 1069972 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:44, 122368 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\task_executor64.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:34, 434688 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\OclCpuBackend64.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:34, 11611136 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\intelocl64.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:28, 1711616 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\cpu_device64.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:26, 671232 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 1251848 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.o, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 344208 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 407884 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 1189792 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.o, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 331136 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 407764 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 829680 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.o, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 283240 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.rtl, 5/30/2017 16:55:40, 365936 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clang_compiler64.dll, 6.08.0000.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:22, 1883648 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_h8.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:48, 5234176 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_e9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:46, 5744640 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_l9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:50, 5627392 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.03.2015.0528 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:38, 323744 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.03.2015.0528 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:36, 521888 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 1/10/2017 00:39:42, 433824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:20, 325632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdbcl32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:14, 412160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdrcl32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:30, 6388224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\common_clang32.dll, 4.03.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:36:46, 24676864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdmcl32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:26, 4840448 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdfcl32.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:20, 239104 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:20, 436224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdbcl64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:18, 460800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdrcl64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:30, 7092736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\common_clang64.dll, 4.03.0000.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:36:48, 36625920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdmcl64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:28, 6886912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdfcl64.dll, 21.20.0016.4574 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:22, 279040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igdclbif.bin, 1/9/2017 20:06:40, 8096666 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\libEGL.dll, 1/10/2017 00:38:48, 141312 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\libGLESv1_CM.dll, 1/10/2017 00:38:50, 101376 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\libGLESv2.dll, 1/10/2017 00:38:52, 112128 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 7.16.0010.0027 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:48, 8872592 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin32_hw.dll, 1.16.0010.0027 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:54, 4742864 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_32.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:54, 1484840 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_32.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:04, 1369304 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp8vd_32.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:14, 1378520 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_32.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:58, 1499048 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_encrypt_32.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:50, 1344040 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_32.cpa, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 846855 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_32.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_32.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_32.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 64369 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_32.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 59449 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_32.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 65937 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll, 7.16.0010.0027 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:50, 9318384 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin64_hw.dll, 1.16.0010.0027 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:54, 4921048 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:56, 1840744 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:06, 1697488 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:39:14, 1706200 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:02, 1867016 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_encrypt_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 (English), 1/10/2017 00:37:52, 1654760 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_64.cpa, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 1519616 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 13145 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:42, 12645 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_64.vp, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 13773 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\igxpco64.dll, 1.03.0023.0000 (English), 1/10/2017 00:38:08, 220160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120228.inf_amd64_c772f4f0caf23c5b\DisplayAudiox64.cab, 1/9/2017 20:06:38, 935490 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 191F Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_191F&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_07\3&11583659&1&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #5 - A114 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A114&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_F1\3&11583659&1&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 14:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - A160 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A160&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&A8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaLPSS2i_I2C.sys, 30.100.1633.0003 (English), 3/18/2017 14:56:28, 165376 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PMC - A121 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A121&SUBSYS_81B4103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&FA Driver: n/a ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0000 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.15063.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.15063.0000 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Audio Capture Sources: Line In (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Intel(R) Display Audio Output 2,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: LG FULL HD (Intel(R) Display Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 LG FULL HD (Intel(R) Display Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: Intel® Hardware M-JPEG Decoder MFT, {00C69F81-0524-48C0-A353-4DD9D54F9A6E}, 0x6, 7, mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 Intel® Hardware VP8 Decoder MFT, {6D856398-834E-4A89-8EE5-071BB3F58BE4}, 0x6, mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Intel® Hardware VP8 Sync Decoder MFT, {451E3CB7-2622-4BA5-8E1D-44B3C41D0924}, 0x1, mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0138 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Encoders: Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 Intel® Hardware H265 Encoder MFT, {BC10864D-2B34-408F-912A-102B1B867B6C}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h265ve_64.dll, 7.16.0012.0002 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.15063.0296 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.15063.0250 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableEncoders = 1 EnableDecoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffb68e98fda1f0 P3: fffff80180b72f50 P4: 0 P5: 8cc P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffb68e98fda1f0 P3: fffff80180b72f50 P4: 0 P5: 8cc P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 116353518053, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: ZeroConfigService.exe P2: 19.60.0.0 P3: 58d16fa6 P4: ZeroConfigService.exe P5: 19.60.0.0 P6: 58d16fa6 P7: 000000000022af80 P8: c0000409 P9: 0000000000000007 P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: ZeroConfigService.exe P2: 19.60.0.0 P3: 58d16fa6 P4: ZeroConfigService.exe P5: 19.60.0.0 P6: 58d16fa6 P7: 000000000022af80 P8: c0000409 P9: 0000000000000007 P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 129394272427, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: WWAHost.exe P2: 10.0.15063.0 P3: 10.0.15063.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffd30be7bd03a0 P3: fffff806c6cd2f50 P4: 0 P5: 37a4 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffd30be7bd03a0 P3: fffff806c6cd2f50 P4: 0 P5: 37a4 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffd30bf520c4a0 P3: fffff806c6cd2f50 P4: 0 P5: 2d60 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffd30bf520c4a0 P3: fffff806c6cd2f50 P4: 0 P5: 2d60 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffd30be72074a0 P3: fffff806c6cd2f50 P4: 0 P5: 2744 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: Showing results from Tracert and pathping Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063] (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>tracert 24.105.30.129 Tracing route to 24.105.30.129 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 65 ms <1 ms <1 ms modem.Home [192.168.0.1] 2 119 ms 23 ms 24 ms boid-dsl-gw15.boid.qwest.net [184.99.64.15] 3 22 ms 22 ms 22 ms 184-99-65-113.boid.qwest.net [184.99.65.113] 4 33 ms 33 ms 33 ms sea-edge-12.inet.qwest.net [67.14.41.62] 5 33 ms 33 ms 33 ms 198.233.244.166 6 56 ms 55 ms 55 ms 37.244.5.33 7 51 ms 50 ms 53 ms 24.105.31.40 8 51 ms 50 ms 50 ms 24.105.31.6 9 51 ms 51 ms 51 ms 37.244.0.103 10 51 ms 51 ms 51 ms 24.105.30.129 Trace complete. C:\WINDOWS\system32>pathping 24.105.30.129 Tracing route to 24.105.30.129 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 DESKTOP-LFV8OM3.Home [192.168.0.3] 1 modem.Home [192.168.0.1] 2 boid-dsl-gw15.boid.qwest.net [184.99.64.15] 3 184-99-65-113.boid.qwest.net [184.99.65.113] 4 sea-edge-12.inet.qwest.net [67.14.41.62] 5 198.233.244.166 6 37.244.5.33 7 24.105.31.40 8 24.105.31.6 9 37.244.0.103 10 24.105.30.129 Computing statistics for 250 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 DESKTOP-LFV8OM3.Home [192.168.0.3] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% modem.Home [192.168.0.1] 0/ 100 = 0% | 2 29ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% boid-dsl-gw15.boid.qwest.net [184.99.64.15] 0/ 100 = 0% | 3 30ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 184-99-65-113.boid.qwest.net [184.99.65.113] 0/ 100 = 0% | 4 38ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% sea-edge-12.inet.qwest.net [67.14.41.62] 0/ 100 = 0% | 5 37ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 198.233.244.166 0/ 100 = 0% | 6 38ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 37.244.5.33 0/ 100 = 0% | 7 --- 100/ 100 =100% 100/ 100 =100% 24.105.31.40 0/ 100 = 0% | 8 --- 100/ 100 =100% 100/ 100 =100% 24.105.31.6 0/ 100 = 0% | 9 55ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 37.244.0.103 0/ 100 = 0% | 10 56ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 24.105.30.129 Trace complete. C:\WINDOWS\system32> Shakono1 23h
1d Ranked Que problems Been in que for almost two hours this morning to try and get into a ranked with my friend. Decided to just leave it running to see how long it will go and we are to 1900 seconds. We haven't been in a game yet and have been trying for 2 hours. Is it broken? What is wrong? Just FYI I know 1900 seconds isn't two hours. We kept on restarting it after 10-15 minutes because we thought it needed to be refreshed. Now to over 2000 seconds.....ness640 1d
1d 200+ latency in game 70 on looking glass please help Hi, around 2am on 7/23 I began experiencing incredibly high latency to both central and western HOTS servers. I have run speed tests that indicate strong upload/download speeds and good ping. I have run the looking glass which also indicates decent ping, but when I get in game my ping is super high, and I can't figure out why. Please help TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 66.210.9.178 (66.210.9.178), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 24.105.30.2 (24.105.30.2) 1.043 ms 1.044 ms 1.063 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.0.100 (37.244.0.100) 1.194 ms 1.242 ms 1.295 ms 4 37.244.0.32 (37.244.0.32) 1.306 ms 1.367 ms 1.428 ms 5 70.191.61.9 (70.191.61.9) 0.904 ms 0.918 ms 0.955 ms 6 mrfddsrj02-ae0.0.rd.dc.cox.net (68.1.1.7) 67.982 ms 67.907 ms 67.939 ms 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 wsip-66-210-9-178.dc.dc.cox.net (66.210.9.178) 69.836 ms 69.872 ms 69.876 ms 10 wsip-66-210-9-178.dc.dc.cox.net (66.210.9.178) 69.878 ms 69.780 ms 69.757 ms 23/07/2017 11:16:05 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 66.210.9.178 (66.210.9.178) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 66.210.9.178: icmp_seq=1 ttl=53 time=69.8 ms 64 bytes from 66.210.9.178: icmp_seq=2 ttl=53 time=69.7 ms 64 bytes from 66.210.9.178: icmp_seq=3 ttl=53 time=69.9 ms 64 bytes from 66.210.9.178: icmp_seq=4 ttl=53 time=70.2 ms --- 66.210.9.178 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 4 received, 0% packet loss, time 2999ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 69.752/69.929/70.227/0.370 ms 23/07/2017 11:16:05 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Sun Jul 23 11:16:05 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- 24.105.30.2 0.0% 10 0.5 0.9 0.4 3.6 0.7 2.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3.|-- 37.244.0.100 0.0% 10 1.2 1.3 1.2 1.4 0.0 4.|-- 37.244.0.32 0.0% 10 1.4 1.4 1.2 2.6 0.3 5.|-- 70.191.61.9 0.0% 10 0.9 1.0 0.9 1.4 0.0 6.|-- mrfddsrj02-ae0.0.rd.dc.cox.net 0.0% 10 67.9 67.9 67.9 68.0 0.0 7.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 8.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 9.|-- wsip-66-210-9-178.dc.dc.cox.net 0.0% 10 69.9 69.8 69.7 69.9 0.0 23/07/2017 11:16:05 UTC --------------------CPX0 1d
1d Attempting to start game and it crashes Once I hit the "play" button to launch the game the screen goes black for a few seconds and I get a notice that says "An unexpected fatal error occurred" with this C490BDDC-54CF-4E07-ACD9-97F979B305C4 as the code. I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the game. I updated my video card drivers, I turned down the settings for the v-card(even though I have a really good one). I have tried to run it in 32 bit mode. I have researched about 5 or 6 ways to fix the problem, did them all, and it still crashes. I just played it last night and it worked fine.Atlasmsu2 1d
1d Game causing system to reboot Every now and then i will be at the loading screen loading into a game and about halfway my computer will just shut off and start rebooting. i have tried a fresh install as well as deleting the maps folder but the problem persistsToxicHijinx2 1d
1d Seemingly Random Game Freeze Just about every other round I play the game freezes, I can still hear the music, but i cant even close HOTS without restarting my PC. I have updated windows and all of my drivers, and ran the repair tool, but found nothing helps.ToeNail4 1d
1d Unexpected fatal error I am getting this error again when i started playing today. My drivers are all up to date. Can someone tell me what this issue is? Error code: 37AABEF5-DDAA-4E75-8327-E188AF53B721ThunderKeg0 1d
1d HotS movie? Diablo movie? Starcraft movie? Hi :))) I'm really love Warcraft the movie XD But I can't wait to see Diablo movie or Starcraft movie or HotS or else. <3 It would be great if blizzard making another games movies. Thank you XD. Love BLIZZARD xoxoxo <3TanBangkok16 1d
2d Unable to play I've completed the download, and the game launches fine. Problem is, when i click "ready" on any game mode it doesn't let me play even on versus ai. I can't even access general chatascension1 2d
2d keep getting stuck in map loading I cant join game, the load bar is stuck at the beginning and everyone else finished loading, if I restart game and rejoin the same thing happens. why??? I'm getting leaver penalty because of this, this is ridiculous I'm using windows 10 if that mattersJadeRaven1 2d
2d Got email about winning 5 loot boxes, but did not recieve. I got an email saying I won 5 loot boxes in the summer event. However they still have not shown up in my account. I confirmed its the email and account that I use. How can I get those? It is very odd to say I won something, then not actually given what was said I won... Anyone else win that sweepstakes get their boxes?MooSpyker10 2d
2d Problem starting game. Input signal. Hello, I just recently bought a new monitor. I seem to always get an "input signal error" when the game starts to load in full screen. It works fine in windowed and full screen windowed though. I'm able to start up Diablo 3, StarCraft 2, Hearthstone, Overwatch, and Warcraft all perfectly fine in full screen. So I'm not sure why Heroes is the only game that has this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Phantasy0 2d
2d Threathening person in game. How to report to Blizzard ? Hello, I just had the worst experience ingame since I started playing 2 years ago. I had a player who was not happy with the draft so he decided to stay afk as long as possible in base, more than 2 minutes...., then he got disconnected and when he came back in the middle of the game he started insulting players ut of nowhere and threathening them. I would like to send the replay to Blizzard for them to close this player account. Furthermore, he said that he bought this account 15€ and that he has 8 accounts so that reporting this one would mean nothing to him. Making him even worst with people because he felt safe I guess. So how can I send you the replay and have this player removed from this game ? I already reported him in game, but come on, we know that this will only chat ban and hl ban him for a little while. I want him off permanently from the game, not only away for 2 days. Thanks a lot. I'd be happy to answer any request.penou0 2d
2d "an error occurred during core initialization/termination" Just updated my PC and tried to launch HOTS but the error keep appearing i tried to restart my PC. Didn't help at all pls help some one!!!nekOblea2 2d
2d Could someone confirm? You can win more than one week of the sun's out event prizes right?Hope1 2d
2d I can't use 3840x2160 DSR now! The maximum resolution in the option menu only goes up to 1920x1080 BTW: my StarCarft 2 have same problem!Getmac0 2d
2d Unstable Servers (Central?) I'm connected to the internet 24/7 with good download and upload with 1 ms to chicago servers (central). I disconnected during a hl match and lost bout 650 points. SMD blizzard. never lost internet during the time (1080 60 fps twitch stream never interrupted.and checked to see if i was stilll connected via ethernet and I was). Good thing i Dont need a refund for your unstable servers.Ctzrcks2 2d
2d Disconnect and Can't Rejoin It is unfair, i tried to rejoin but the game crashed or showed a error ocurred. And because of the game, I must receive penalty for that. Why Blizzard haven't resolve that problem.trokis0 2d
2d I need help with disconnecting issues Disconnecting and reconnecting about 3-5 seconds later about every 3-6 minutes during a game. Here is the information I believe you need to diagnose. |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | 192.168.43.1 - 1 | 1588 | 1583 | 0 | 5 | 4529 | 2 | | 10.168.187.48 - 1 | 1588 | 1582 | 22 | 54 | 1051 | 49 | | 10.170.206.6 - 1 | 1584 | 1577 | 29 | 55 | 1059 | 51 | | 10.170.206.10 - 1 | 1588 | 1582 | 28 | 56 | 1062 | 52 | | 10.164.163.42 - 1 | 1588 | 1582 | 29 | 56 | 1059 | 60 | | 10.164.165.41 - 1 | 1588 | 1582 | 28 | 54 | 1046 | 51 | | ae52.bar2.Detroit1.Level3.net - 1 | 1584 | 1577 | 24 | 55 | 1053 | 54 | | ae-14-3604.edge4.Chicago3.Level3.net - 1 | 1588 | 1582 | 36 | 63 | 1062 | 56 | | BLIZZARD-EN.edge4.Chicago3.Level3.net - 1 | 1588 | 1582 | 34 | 60 | 1051 | 46 | | 37.244.1.35 - 1 | 1588 | 1582 | 36 | 63 | 1059 | 69 | | 37.244.1.103 - 1 | 1588 | 1582 | 33 | 64 | 1058 | 49 | | 24.105.62.129 - 1 | 1588 | 1582 | 36 | 64 | 1058 | 70 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider Tracing route to 24.105.62.129 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 3 ms 2 ms 3 ms 192.168.43.1 2 78 ms 37 ms 37 ms 10.168.187.48 3 74 ms 39 ms 60 ms 10.170.206.6 4 74 ms 35 ms 62 ms 10.170.206.10 5 73 ms 42 ms 59 ms 10.164.163.42 6 69 ms 39 ms 38 ms 10.164.165.41 7 53 ms 50 ms 36 ms ae52.bar2.Detroit1.Level3.net [4.15.106.5] 8 62 ms 62 ms 44 ms ae-14-3604.edge4.Chicago3.Level3.net [4.69.204.166] 9 82 ms 42 ms 69 ms BLIZZARD-EN.edge4.Chicago3.Level3.net [4.53.98.46] 10 48 ms 51 ms 61 ms 37.244.1.35 11 93 ms 67 ms 59 ms 37.244.1.103 12 75 ms 59 ms 59 ms 24.105.62.129 Trace complete. Tracing route to 24.105.62.129 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 USER-PC [192.168.43.224] 1 192.168.43.1 2 10.168.187.48 3 10.170.206.6 4 10.170.206.10 5 10.164.163.42 6 10.164.165.41 7 ae52.bar2.Detroit1.Level3.net [4.15.106.5] 8 ae-14-3604.edge4.Chicago3.Level3.net [4.69.204.166] 9 BLIZZARD-EN.edge4.Chicago3.Level3.net [4.53.98.46] 10 37.244.1.35 11 37.244.1.103 12 24.105.62.129 Computing statistics for 300 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 USER-PC [192.168.43.224] 4/ 100 = 4% | 1 141ms 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% 192.168.43.1 1/ 100 = 1% | 2 164ms 7/ 100 = 7% 2/ 100 = 2% 10.168.187.48 0/ 100 = 0% |PsychOpsSpec2 2d
3d Report issues Sometimes, statistics screen doesnt appear. It's seems loading for ever (i waited 15 minutes once to be sure). I can cancel it and play again but : how can i report a toxic player when this bug occurs ? European Blizzard said me they dont care about reports on customer support. So i must report in game, but there's this bug sometimes : what to do ?Vorapsak0 3d
3d Cyrilic How to deactivate cyrilic ? I can't read it, everytime it freezes my screen and it's impossible to report insults in cyrilic cause no one understand it.Vorapsak2 3d
3d Cannot See Garrosh on Heroes of the Storm Battle.net app Battle net is patched, Europe servers, my friend is under the same conditions but he can see Garrosh while I cannot, so what's wrong with battlenet?LaZeRg0 3d
3d HOTS crashed during game "heroes of the storm has stopped responding" wtf?Tomjo50 3d
3d Desync! what does that mean i just got that in my game.....forced to leave,.....Tomjo52 3d
3d Full Screen Error When I put the game in full screen it goes straight to my secondary monitor, I would like to play on my primary monitor because it has a higher resolution, how can I fix it?MateusGSG0 3d
3d HOTS keeps crashing on startup i keep getting this code CB464ED1-44CD-4920-8E61-3F1E14639651 dont know what to do, pls helpTomjo52 3d