Bug Report

May 16 Known Issues List - Updated 8/9/17 UI and Online New – Performing a search in Loadout breaks category filtering functionality. New – Rexxar is overrepresented compared to other Tanks when auto-selecting Warriors Enemy team models can appear during the match countdown sequence. Jaina's Ring of Frost is missing a targeting indicator in observer mode. Color blind mode is not changing the colors of some UI. Players who have already selected a hero in draft are unable to chat link heroes in Allied Chat. The "Invite to Game" button is active while friends are in a game or lobby. Hero League games are still sometimes giving Leaver Status inappropriately, and our research continues. Scorescreen stats are not updating properly if you leave the game and rejoin. Daily Quests can sometimes not have their criteria able to be completed. Tracer's Pulse Bomb can appear off cooldown in the observer UI after her level 10 talent is chosen. If another player in the party skips through the introductory cutscene, The Lost Vikings can encounter UI issues of varying severity. The game can get stuck at the preloading portion while loading into a map. Basic hotkeys don’t allow mouse button customization. Extra-wide monitors can sometimes experience stretched cinematics and incorrect resolutions. Friends List sometimes displays incorrect durations for friends that have been offline for an extended period of time Certain settings can cause map textures to not load in properly. The buff/debuff icon for Regeneration Master is centered and cuts off the icons head on the bar. Game Content Abilities that grant Unrevealable can remove some revealers. [Stukov] Lurking Arm can be cancelled unintentionally. [Zeratul] Seeker in the Dark can cause Singularity Spike to be unusable until Zeratul dies. [Stukov] Massive shove can fail to deal damage in specific situations. [Valeera] Stealth can be lost after using Vanish in certain situations. Using Resurrect on Uther can cause respawn issues. [Stukov] Weighted Pusutle is being removed by some abilities. [Tychus] Drakken Laser Drill does not have a placement range indicator. [Stukov] Massive Shove and Flailing Arm have visibility issues in certain situations. [Stukov] Massive shove can have display issues when interacting with player created or raised terrain. Massive Shove can interact strangely with some abilties. Healing Pathogen can stop bouncing when reapplied with Universal Carrier active. [Stukov] Massive Shove's sound effect can persist longer than intended. Bio-Kill Switch appears active on Ultimate Evolution Stukov. [Try Mode] Stukov's Quest Reward talents are not being reset properly. [Tychus] That's the Stuff! Heal indicator disappears briefly when Tychus stops auto attacking. [D.Va] Once completed, the quest complete sound for Crash Course plays when D.Va leaves or enters her Mech. When placed in crowded Terrain, Nydus Network can place Zagara on top of itself, preventing movement. [Samuro] Clicking a control group for an Illusion will cause it to drop its move commands. The force move hotkey does not function while in player vehicles. [Muradin] Being rooted during Dwarf Toss can place Muradin in unpathable terrain. [Thrall] Feral Spirit does not grant bonus distance if the enemy hero is hit at the end of the ability's path. [Illidan] Unending Hatred is missing Quest notifiers. [Abathur][Alarak] Abathur Ultimate Evolution clone is not rewarding Alarak's Rites of Rak'shir properly. [Genji] It is possible for Genji to become stuck in a T-Pose. AI may suicide behind enemy towers [D.Va] Spreadable dots are spreading inconsistently from Pilot D.Va to Mech D.Va. [Samuro] Mirror Images are not doing proper splash damage from Critical Strikes with the Burning Blade talent. [Illidan] Using Metamorphosis can cause an enemy Illidan to appear in his Demonic form. Some ablitities will not display a critical hit icon when a critical hit is landed. [Lost Vikings] 'Spin to Win' only displays one damage number even if two or more Vikings hit the same target. The 'No Ammo' icon will display over destroyed Towers until the connected Town Gate is destroyed. [Lost Vikings] When more than one Viking is selected, the portrait and ability bar will go blank if all selected Vikings are killed. [Lost Vikings] Issuing a command to a Viking who has just used the Haunted Mine while other Vikings are en route to use the Mine will cancel their movement commands when all Vikings are selected. [Sylvanas] If Withering Fire is used while mounted, it will produce a shadow effect that is at mount height. [Rexxar] It is possible for the spacebar to no longer reset the camera on the player after using a vehicle. [Cho'gall] Cho and Gall will sometimes speak each other's lines. [Tracer] Recall does not cleanse Sylvanas' Shadow Dagger spread targeting. [Chromie] The Visual FX for Temporal Loops may not relocate properly when cast over unpathable terrain. [Li-Ming][Zarya] Disintegrate and Zarya's Auto Attack turn invisible when the camera is too far away from the Hero that is casting that ability. (Affects casting player only). [Dehaka] Ferocious Stalker is not increasing Dehaka's Healing.Localization Mac Changing between display modes and 2880 x 1800 causes scaling issues. First launch after a fresh install may launch the game in 4:3 resolution. Hot Corners may activate during Fullscreen mode. Vsync is not properly enabling.Engine and Game Systems It is possible to crash when leaving the MVP screen. Some players may experience a lag spike or disconnect early in a match. AI will defend oddly on Blackheart's Revenge. It is possible for AI to get stuck pathing near the Altar.Resolved New – Sometimes Heroes keep the voice line of a previously selected hero in the Hero Selection Screen New – [Probius] Gathering Minerals will play it's Complete effect every time a cannon is placed after quest completion. New – Some players are having issues receiving new daily quests. New – Receiving an Emoji pack or viewing the Emoji tab can cause performance issues New – [Nazeebo] Widowmakers play Quest Bangs after the quest is complete. New – Massive Shove gets canceled when cast on Sgt. Hammer who is in siege mode. New – [Stukov] Lurking Arm will animate oddly if cast in enemy Altar of Storms. New – [Blackheart's Bay] The Doubloon counter UI can be inaccurate. New – [Johanna] The tooltip for Punish is stating an incorrect duration. New – Stealth abilities can go on cooldown if cast at the end of an auto-attack. New – Towers and forts can continue to shoot heroes while they are Unrevealable. New – [Genji] Dragon Claw icon can appear active while dead or stunned. New – [Genji] X-Strike can not be self cast. New – [Gazlowe] X-Tra Large Bombs talent is causing Deth Lazor - Firin' Mah Lazorz indicators to appear. New – [Nazeebo] Completing Vile Infection does not play the Quest Complete effects. New – [Kharazim][D.Va] Seven-Sided Strike will focus on D.Va's Mech during Self-Destruct, instead of Pilot form. New – Mouse cursor may jump when using a Logitech Mouse. New – Enabling Confine Mouse Cursor in Windowed mode can cause erratic mouse behavior.Fizivix1 May 16
Sep 11, 2014 Mac Bug Report and Tech Support Forums Greetings, Mac Brethren! Today we've launched our Mac Tech Forums for Heroes of the Storm. If you requires assistance with Mac Technical Support, please feel free to come on over and visit! -HugsHuginncord0 Sep 11, 2014
May 24, 2015 Bug Writing Guidelines Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Heroes of the Storm Bug Report Forums! I think it’s high time to get you guys an official guide of Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Bug Forum Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, balance, requests, complaints, suggestions belong in a different board. Our team reads every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will possibly ignore or delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a separate thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are already posted, or if our Tech Support forums already addresses your issue in one of the Stickied posts with commonly encountered issues. If you have a duplicate thread, it will be locked and we will point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. The exception to this is if the newest thread you can find is older than 2 months, and your issue is still active in the current patch. Please try to post from the account that is experiencing the issue. It helps us more accurately diagnose any issues that you may be experiencing on the server side. Finally, please only discuss the bug addressed within the thread. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that clearly describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. Good summary: The tooltip for the Zagara’s Baneling Barrage skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with barrage After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turnaround time reproducing the issue. Don’t assume that your audience will immediately see the bug you are reporting, even if you feel it’s obvious. Factors such as region, ISP, hardware configuration, and even playstyle can cause two different people’s experience to differ enough to cause your bug to be unnoticeable or completely avoided by another person. Types of Bugs Below are a few high-level categories of bug you may encounter in Heroes of the Storm. I also have included the specific information we would like for each bug reported of this type. Functionality/Design – You are expecting something in the game to work one way, and it’s working another way. This could include skills not functioning properly, computer AI behaving oddly, or a hero completely disappearing after using a skill. Helpful info to include: Whether you’re in menus or in game. What hero is affected, or if all heroes are. Proper name of functionality (tooltip skill name). Screenshot or video of what’s wrong. (uploaded to the file or media sharing site of your choice) Compatability – If something is wrong with how the game is behaving with your hardware or peripherals, such as graphics not displaying properly, sounds playing incorrectly or not at all, freezes or performance loss. Helpful info to include: Again, whether you’re in menus or in game. Provide your System information (DxDiag.txt or System Profiler) and Variables.txt (found in the Documents folder of our game) Connectivity – Your client's connection to our service is impacted, or you have issues dealing with login, grouping, matchmaking, chat, or any other issue related to the networking of our game. Helpful info to include: What region you are connecting to. Run a Pathping and Tracert if you suspect a network issue, and report your findings. Crashes – Crashes are the easiest for you to report. When our game crashes, you should be provided with a text entry field, which sends a report directly to our bug database. Provide details in that box if you have any, as that sometimes is the only information we have to identify hard-to-reproduce issues impacting our players. Once you submit that, you are provided a UUID code. If the crash happens occasionally, there is no need to post at all. However, if the crash is happening consistently and severely impacting your gameplay experience, please provide that UUID code in any post you make on the issue. Remember, the more specifics you provide us, the better equipped we are to research, reproduce, and report your issue! And when we successfully report your issue, chances are good you’ll see a fix! I hope that these guidelines prove useful to you! Thank you very much for reading, and enjoy Heroes of the Storm!Kelphe40 May 24, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Heroes, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address HeroesBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info (Under the Mac Tab) Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - FizivixFizivix0 Feb 26, 2015
1m Chen Talent Bugged Chen's talent, "Freshest Ingredients" is bugged as 1 Regeneration Globe grants 2 stacks of the talent, making it much easier to complete it.Margrave1 1m
2m Quest bug My quest playing 3 games as an assassin is bugged, I tried playing in QM and versus the A.I and the quest is still 0/3.Gomemego2 2m
9m Disconnecting at end of game Has happened twice in two days. At the end of the game after the core is destroyed it says reconnecting. It doesn't reconnect and to leave it gives the warning message for leavers. When I reboot the game after theres no penalty and it gives me the credit for the win or loss. Just kind of odd.diru3 9m
20m Ranked Games Hey blizzard, i finnaly achieved 14 lvl 5 Characters ingame.. Eager to start playing ranked i couldn't Queue up.. So i though, "Maybe i should get 1 more lvl 5 character and then it works?" at this point i have 15 lvl 5 chars and still i can't queue up for ranked. It say's i can't queue since i don't meed the requirments.. how can i fix this? Greetings, Cleaning. P.S: Great job on HoTS 2 its been great fun since the patch!Cleaning3 20m
23m Disconnected at Defeat / Victory It has become a regular occurrence that having played an entire game with no connectivity problems, I instantly get a reconnecting screen overlay at the exact moment that defeat or victory is announce. After it reconnects I am prompted to exit to desktop as 'the game has ended' and I lose all experience and gold I would have gained otherwise. As I said I do not have connection issues with any regularity, and am becoming more and more frustrated that I can't level heroes even though I spending my time playing them and not abandoning games.SoiceyKnight1 23m
1h BW sheep doesn't break Artanis dash anymore Hi, All is in the title ; I'm used to break the Artanis dash 999 times per game, and since the last patchs, I can't do it even once. Artanis gets back to his initial position no matter what (being sheep after or during the dash). PS : I use to sheep artanis when he reaches the farest positon he can get with the dash. RegardsEnrack0 1h
1h Disconnect at end of match then forces exit to desktop At the end of several of my matches, it shows the reconnect screen instead of the MVP screen. Once it reconnects, it says the game is over and forces me to quit to desktop (other choices being the Options and Hotkeys menus). Also as a result, I lose all xp and rewards (and also risk getting penalized for "leaving"). Along with the bug fix, perhaps add an option to go to the main screen?Bókin133 1h
1h Ally Garrosh throw interrupts Sylvanas's Mind Control Today, my allied Garrosh threw me while I was casting Mind Control. It was just after the wind-up, so I experienced the full 60s CD (rather than the 10s one). I don't know of any other instances where any ally can interrupt your ult. Maybe the Stitches friendly hook can. However, here's an example of an ult that is also interruptable and is also channeled just like Mind Control, but it is not interrupted by an Ally Garrosh's throw: Mosh Pit + Wrecking Ball (ally): https://gfycat.com/LawfulFortunateDavidstiger I cannot tell if this is truly a bug or as-designed. I would say, I rather do not like the idea of an ally being able to interrupt you. If some ults have the same basic parameters such as Mosh Pit (interruptable / channeled), then why wouldn't that same behavior persist for Mind Control (interruptable / channeled)?MuteWolf3 1h
1h Disconnect during rankeds i have problems with rankeds becouse during game i had disconnect, in next game in my friend account for checking this i had this same problem, QM, unrankeds, brawls - all is ok only in rankeds i have this problem, backing to game is 5-6 min and i lost 2games ;/ i have net 20mb/s and in this same moment i use ts3/discord and all is good in this programs only b net have problemDevilCebula0 1h
1h Bag of the Butcher and Garrosh When the butcher uses his heroic ability "Lamb" on the enemy player (To pin the target to the place). And when this ability is already ACTIVATED, garrosh can throw a chained player behind him. Thus, breaking the heroic ability. I consider this feature a bug! And I ask you to either correct it, or change the description of the butcher's ability! Sincerely, Nubius.Nubius4 1h
2h Garrosh throw error. Garrosh cant throw friendly summons, at least not abathur locusts, would assume it would extend to others. Garrosh gets a target indicator on the hydras in braxis holdout but cant throw them with into the fray.Werbs1 2h
2h Quest bug My quest playing 3 games as an assassin is bugged, I tried playing in QM and versus the A.I and the quest is still 0/3.Gomemego0 2h
2h Disconnected at the end of a game Hi, I'm sure I'm not the only one to encounter this problem, but basically I sometimes get randomly disconnected during games (you have been disconnected error, server is x seconds ahead ...) which is probably because of my not-so-great internet connection, and that's fine. But sometimes (i'd say at least 5 or 6 times ) I get disconnected right after the end and I don't get any xp from the game and on my match history it is automatically marked as a loss (even if I win) . any help is welcome thankspieppo13 2h
3h Плохая оптимизация? Почему игра плохо оптимизирована под слабое железо? Во время игр у меня часто тупо игра просто перестаёт отвечать и остаётся лишь окно прозрачное от неё. Я бы понял еще, если бы при большом кол-ве эффектов такое происходило, но ведь это происходит и когда я просто стою на базе!CmepTxaM0 3h
3h BUG ON THE MISSION Hello I have a mission that does not count and is locked, I have repaired the game and it has not resolved and already tried to play in all modes and also I have already reinstalled the game ... I deleted the cache folder and everything .. I installed it in Another unit Follow the prints ... ...Dramus1 3h
4h No EXP or Gold on winning matches I recently started playing HOTS and have been getting into it, but recently a extremely annoying bug has arrisen. I am able to play the whole match with a bit of lag, but when the game ends and when I either see the Victory or Defeat symbol, before it gets to the MVP page a screen comes up saying the game is over, and my only option is to press quit. After that, I get to see the end game stats, but the 'Summary' tab is greyed out and I can't click it. I want to keep playing but its infuriating to not get any EXP or Gold after playing a match. Any solutions?Trollobuscus0 4h
4h Am I the only one? Over the past couple days (in Ranked) when I win, or loose I see the words "Victory!" or "Defeat!" but then all of a sudden it tries to "reconnect" me and then it immediately catches me up but then says that the game is over and I can not rejoin, so I am forced to "force quit" the game. I won a few games like this, but have not gained any points. Now last night and today, things are happening differently. I have won three games, and after the game it says "waiting for results". Last night I left it go all night and still did not get "results" (even though I won). I am in silver 1 and with all the games I won would be in Gold 5 if this wasn't happening :( I have a mac but have never had problems like this before. I play this game every day on it.Jason0 4h
4h bug about placement matches Hello, i've been doing my placement matches in duoQ heroic league with a friend. at the end of the ten matches we both went 8 wins for 2 loses. He got to diamond 3 500 points and i only got to silver 1. what the !@#$ is happening? Why am i silver when he is diamond ? Sorry for my bad english Nèmésisnèmésis2 4h
4h Bug in Samuro's ult Hi Sometimes when I use the ult, Samuro only do it for 1 second Especially in Dragon Shire if I press R in any location of the map, TF or alone, he only do the Bladestorm for 1 second and that's all It's only with me?ØvRasputin0 4h
4h Bug when I connect for the first time on HOTS every day When I connect for the first time when I launch my PC,the game is loading.But the game say an error when I am connected.I must reboot the game to play it!Can you fix this bug?This is sooooo pain because it's the every days that the game do this!jehan6750 4h
6h Chen Bug While playing Chen in unranked Draft on Sky Temple taking the level 1 globe talent (Freshest Ingredients) I completed it in under 5 minutes. This seemingly occured because regen globes were being counted multiple times while moving and they were picked up; the faster/farther you moved the more globes each one counted for.Hinocala4 6h
6h Genji's dragon claw unusable after dieing I was deflecting the boss but got blown up by a boss missile mid jump right after the deflect ended. After that I couldn't use Dragon Claw for the rest of the game. The icon was glowing like it was ready to be used. I also had perfect defense and I was using it constantly on the boss.Lio1 6h
7h HL Draft frozen at last pick We were just at the last pick in the Hero League game,no more time left and the game decided to not cancel the draft/autopick just do nothing. Draft Allied was not usable while all other chats were working. After 10 minutes of waiting I left,and lost my 200 points as well. http://imgur.com/a/SIznISkyKiller0 7h
9h HotS using all 11GB VRAM on my 1080 TI Wow. Since the newest patch, HotS is using all 11GB VRAM that my 1080ti has - which is insane. http://i.imgur.com/40VgqJq.png It's at all screens. Looks like a memory leak to me?false9 9h
10h the game "disconnects" in the last second the game "disconnects" in the last second, just after the core exploded, and immediately reconnects again and gives a note the "the game has ended" and leaves me with no options but to exit to the desktop or change stuff at the option manue. so when i leave the game i loose all prograss gold xp etc.. so up until now it happened 4 times. iv saved screenshots of 3 of those times. its really frustrating thank you in advance p.s i have no internet problems . the game runs smooth up until the disconnection in the end. it dose not happen in other games yours or others.KingBooss3 10h
10h Cassia Fend Bug At least 8 times in two games Cassie jumped past her Fend target and hit nothing. In fact I used fend on someone casting the dragon knight and Cassie blew right past them and they just continued to cast.Brandisher4 10h
10h Samuro illusion master force move bug When using illusion master the illusions do not respond to the force move hotkey similar to the garden terror vehicle. When your illusions are up if you select 1 Samuro responds normally. When pressing 2 or 3 (controlling either or both illusions) the illusions do not respond to the force move command. When pressing 4 (selecting Samuro and both illusions) they all respond to the force move command normally. The illusions and Samuro respond to smart move and attack move commands. The issue only appears to happen with the force move command. Thank you for your attention.BadiesGoBoom1 10h
10h Stukov biotic armor no longer shows the armor icon Like the title says, if you pick Biotic Armor at lvl 4, it no longer shows the armor icon next to your HP bar. You still get the armor when you press C and look at your stats, but its just the icon that is missing next to your HP bar.SerDavos5 10h
10h Wrecking Ball bug Garrosh's Wrecking Ball do nothing and put it on full cd if your target moves out of range/sight.Karabars4 10h
10h Monkey King Skin continuously laughs in draft pic After being locked inSpreadZero0 10h
10h Varian taunt Tooltip bug, shows 0 armor in the tool tip instead of 15 everywhere but on the stat screen.Werbs0 10h
11h Voice Lines Still Not Working Properly Voice lines of hero skins with replaced voice overs (Azmodunk, Mechatassadar) still not working properly. With latest patch its even worse, selecting one changes nothing. e.g. Mechatassadar always shows En Taro Adun for me. For all other skins, the selected voice line of the loadout changes back to the one at the top of the list when selecting another hero. Please fix this finally. I like this feature, but its bugged since release of 2.0Xenomorph2 11h
11h PC froze and rebooted when playing Muradin voice I was drafting Muradin and pressed the play button on his voice item "Don't mess with the best" and it froze and computer restarted.ethantran0 11h
14h Lucio's Boombox no longer grants any vision Using the Boombox as a ward is half of it's function and a large part of my playstyle. Please fix this soon as well as Zagara's Creep Tumor not granting vision before the creep spreads, which may be a related bug.Scyral3 14h
14h DVA mech explosion can happen early Was just playing a match against DVA and she used her E to start the mech explosion. While in pilot form she is killed and the mech immediately explodes. See video here - https://giphy.com/gifs/F1bAIhiDnlbNe/html5 Replay file available here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B87UZBHYrnZjcFB5RGhGYjZvdVUAzureReaver0 14h
15h I cannot participate in heroes legue I can't participate in a legues, and i have all the requeriments to it.Zeep0 15h
16h Kharazim Q Dash After the Garrosh's patch, I noticed that his Q now put Kharazim in front of the target enemy hero (body blocking him). Is that intended?Daniel0 16h
17h Hero In game not match what i choose in quick play At 8/15/17 at around 9pm EST (look in my match history). I selected Sgt. Hammer in quick play with a friend who played johanna. (I dont remember the loading screen image on who i was there). When I entered the game I was illidan. I do not know why i was illidan. I dont even like illidan (too edgey, like seriously as edgey as a writer could possibly make a character and i liked him in WC3). I played the game, lost. i even got character exp for him leveled him up to level 3 and got a loot box. TLDR. Choose sgt. hammer, got illidan. I dont own illidan.Salivon0 17h
17h D.va can't pick up coins or scarabs I just played 2 games at the end of the first game I could not pick up coins. Then at the end of the next game it stopped letting me loot scarabs. the games happened around 10-11 PM PST 8/4/17 Coins happen right at the end of the match. The scarabs happen around 3 min before the end of the game.TheDane2 17h
17h Issue w/Initial UI Loading Sometimes, when I open the game up, the home screen doesn't load beyond the purple smoke, my daily quests won't load, and I am unable to play games/access the store. This issue persists across various internet sources, and even persists when people on the same internet have no issues. I have tried repairing my game, and it reported no issues. I have made sure my computers firewall allows Heroes and the Blizzard launcher through, and everything is up to date. Please helpSlvrPldnAlex0 17h
17h Numbing Blast (Jaina talent) on Lucio As Jaina, Numbing Blast talent does not root Lucio, even if he is chilled.MuteWolf4 17h
17h Uther can't respawn if Auriel rezzes him while in (P) I was playing Auriel and used my Resurrect ult on Uther while he was in his passive. He then died again soon after that, but he wasn't able to respawn at all. The respawn timer said he was at 0 the whole time, but he just stayed dead. I was able to run back out and Resurrect him again once my ult was off cooldown, and it seemed normal after that, but that's a pretty long time to stay dead, especially as an Uther.GeminiSpark1 17h
17h Dva quest bug Upon completing the first talent quest from Dva, "Crash Course", ejecting from her mech, respawning and calling on the mech, the "Quest completed" sound keeps on activating throughout the whole game.Noxy3 17h
17h Stuck was unable to move mouse or press buttons, complete stuck, horribleCynede1 17h
17h afk bug My game crash. at first i thought it was for my internet for the ping but then i couldn't move my character. It was very strange i couldn't press any key or move it was super stressful and i was in ranked witch makes it worst cause the game thinks i was afk but i couldn't move. The picture of, health and mana of my character didn't apear neither the keys q, w, e and r nothing.assassingafi1 17h