Bug Report

Aug 18, 2017 Forum and Bug Report Rules Greetings Heroes! On behalf of my fellow moderators, Hugincord and Fizivix , welcome to Heroes of the Storm Bug Report Forums! Please note that all posts in this forum are investigated by Blizzard Quality Assurance Analysts. While we try to post as much as possible please do not fret should your post not receive a Blue reply. Even our moderators are analysts who work to investigate every report, on top of their standard testing duties. Should you be experiencing account access, purchasing, or technical support issues please be sure to contact our Support Teams as a priority. ::Bug Forum Ground Rules:: Please post respectfully as ALL posts and replies are subject to the Blizzard Code of Conduct. Each player that comes to this forum is either looking for help, or making a goodwill effort to give us a heads up. Be kind to each other. While we welcome feedback, this forum is not the appropriate location to discuss intended gameplay mechanics in depth. At times we may venture into discussion territory for the purposes of clarifying a report; but in general feedback posts will be moved to our General Forums, where further discussion is encouraged. Do not bump posts without adding relevant new information to your initial report. A single report of a potential bug is enough to get our teams investigating the matter. Should you wish to report that an issue is still occurring, please make a new posting after a reasonable amount of time has passed. Report each bug individually – We request that each bug you submit have its own posting, so that we can ensure a proper analyst investigates the contents of it. Bug “lists” need to be passed from one type of analyst to another, which can complicate getting validation on your report. Please use the search feature at the top of our forum landing to find similar issues. Should you feel your issue is unique, or that related issues are non-relevant, please create a new posting. The exception to this is if the newest thread you can find is older than 2 months, and your issue is still active in the current patch. Please post from the account that is experiencing the issue. It helps us more accurately diagnose any issues that you may be experiencing on the server side. ::Bug Writing:: When posting a bug, please begin with a one sentence Summary that clearly describe the bug. We should be able to understand the majority of the issue you are reporting by reading your Summary. As a note, our “Try/Sandbox” modes operate on slightly different rules than standard matches. Bugs experienced or orchestrated in these modes, may not be possible in standard play modes. Please check standard modes along with any Debug Mode issue you experience. Good summary: The tooltip for the Zagara’s Baneling Barrage skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with barrage After your Summary, include a detailed report of the bug you experienced. Include as much relevant information as you can. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help our team in reproducing your report, getting into the hands of our developers all the faster. Attachments, diagnostics, system files and supplemental information can be emailed to us at Heroesbugattachments@blizzard.com. Prior to sending us an attachment, please review our guidelines for those. Please feel free to report issues to us by that email as well, should you feel uncomfortable with posting in a forum environment. Do not assume that your audience will immediately see the bug you are reporting, even if you feel it’s obvious. Factors such as region, ISP, hardware configuration, and even play-style can cause the player experience to vastly differ. ::Types of Bugs:: Below are several categories of bug you may encounter during play. We have included the specific information we would like for each bug reported of this type. Functionality/Design – You are expecting something in the game to work one way, and it’s working another way. This could include skills not functioning properly, computer AI behaving oddly, or a hero completely disappearing after using a skill. Helpful info to include: Whether you’re in menus or in game. What hero is affected, or if all heroes are. Proper name of functionality (tooltip skill name). Screenshot or video of what’s wrong. (uploaded to the file or media sharing site of your choice) Compatability – If something is wrong with how the game is behaving with your hardware or peripherals, such as graphics not displaying properly, sounds playing incorrectly or not at all, freezes or performance loss. Helpful info to include: Again, whether you’re in menus or in game. Provide your System information (DxDiag.txt or System Profiler) and Variables.txt (found in the Documents folder of our game) Connectivity – Your client's connection to our service is impacted, or you have issues dealing with login, grouping, matchmaking, chat, or any other issue related to the networking of our game. Helpful info to include: What region you are connecting to. Run a Pathping and Tracert if you suspect a network issue, and report your findings. Crashes When the game crashes, you may be provided with a text entry field, which sends a report directly to our bug database. Provide details in that box if you have any, as that sometimes is the only information we have to identify hard-to-reproduce but critical issues. Once you submit the report, you are provided a UUID code. While we will automatically receive your crash report, please feel free to report it here as well, including that UUID code in the posting. The more specific you can be in any report made to us, the faster we can work towards resolving the issue Thank you for taking the time to visit our forum, and enjoy your stay in the Nexus! -ZobrekZobrek0 Aug 18, 2017
Mar 6 Known Issues List - 9/25/18 UI and Online Grandmaster ranks in excess of 99 extend beyond the portrait. [Voice] Players are receiving "Failed to setup Party voice channel. Retrying." when trying to connect to in-game Voice chat. [CN][Li-Ming] Templar Li-Ming's Voice Lines are missing in game and Loadout. New item counts are not in the correct locations in the Collection Subnav Players decaying from GRANDMASTER to MASTER are not ending up in a decay state New – [Target Info Panel] The TIP becomes faded once moved. New – At the hotkey options screen, some items are displaying an internal string. New – [Technolope] Technolope mounts are categorized incorrectly.Game Content Some brawls are not playing their announcer audio. Cleansing Flame can get stuck and desync from the mouse position. Holding Right-Click to move and issuing Attack Move commands can cause the animation to play but deal no damage. [Dead Man's Stand] Camera Lock takes focus on Misha instead of Rexxar after using the Medivac from a boss completion. [Blaze] It is possible for Bunker ability cooldowns to get stuck in certain situations. Invisibility outlines are not always visible over Ragnaros' lava trail. [Volskaya Foundry] Heroes can become stuck or unresponsive between conveyors and nearby terrain islands. [Alterac Pass] [Sylvanas] Possession causes lane units to display the wrong death model. [Alexstrasza] Casting Dragonqueen is generating Red Text errors. [Ana] Shrike's healing is not directly linked to damage dealt. New – The Raven Army Warcrest and Warden's Warcrest stop animating when viewed in the shop. New – At match end, the Queen Nightshade plays default Announcer audio. New – At match end, the Lady of Thorns plays default Announcer audio. New – [Garden of Terror Rework] AI heroes may not prioritize targetting of Terror vehicles. New – Selecting "Spectral Countess Kerrigan" will lock the Loadout Preview window onto that skin (Display affecting issue only).Mac [Mac][macOS 10.14] Mouse cursor becomes unresponsive in Fullscreen mode. New – [H.38] [Mac] Old replays cannot be loaded.Engine and Game Systems Saturated effects can occur when using Jaina.Zobrek1 Mar 6
Aug 23, 2017 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Heroes, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address HeroesBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info (Under the Mac Tab) Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! -ZobrekZobrek0 Aug 23, 2017
Sep 11, 2014 Mac Bug Report and Tech Support Forums Greetings, Mac Brethren! Today we've launched our Mac Tech Forums for Heroes of the Storm. If you require assistance with Mac Technical Support, please feel free to come on over and visit! Thanks, -HuginncordHuginncord0 Sep 11, 2014
Oct 1 Квест не работает Ваше новое дополнение добавило новые квест. Один из них не возможно выполнить.Bender1 Oct 1
Oct 1 Two Gardens of Terror plants in midlane In the Gardens of Terror game I just played, two plants went mid. We had pushed bot lane to their core, where their plant spawned. It decided to go mid instead.Lunarion0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Junkrat Q ability Quick Cast bugs. Sometime within the past month or so, something changed about how Junkrat's Q ability, "Frag Launcher", fires with quick cast enabled. In the past holding Q with quick cast would fire the projectiles 1 at a time toward the position of the mouse cursor when each shot fires. So if you held Q, and swept your mouse across the screen (while moving or stationary), each shot would fire toward different locations. Currently, holding down Q locks the target location of where ALL the projectiles fire to. So if you sweep your mouse while holding Q now, the projectiles will all fly toward the original cursor position of when you first pressed Q. In addition, it seems they fire faster than they do if you manually pressed Q for each shot. The cooldown between each shot is supposed to be 0.5 seconds, but holding Q with quick cast on seems to fire them with a lower cooldown between shots. It's almost like a burst fire mode. EDIT: I just someone who reported this back on August 15th. Apparently this bug also affects Zagara's banelings. This should give you a better idea of which patch introduced this issue. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20767637622Ziggurat0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Is Genji "Unstoppable" during Swift Strike? Yesterday I was playing Murky and I tried to use Octo-Grab on him but he dashed away with his Swift Strike canceling the grab. I don't see anywhere that dash makes a character unstoppable so in regular case it should grab him. Is this the way it had to happen or did I misunderstand something? https://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/GenjiSunflame1 Oct 1
Oct 1 Fall of King's Crest loot chests not dropping old items After about 50 chest rolls, I haven't seen a single item from previous years in any chest I've opened.Reki0 Oct 1
Oct 1 TL Placement bugged? Finished my placement, 10W-0L and got placed gold 1. Been playing since alpha, played master/gm in HL every season and master in TL in the seasons where i played. never got placed lower then master 1k (or diamond 3 with old system). However i didn't play TL for 2 seasons. I did read another topic where someone said this is why i got placed at gold. However, i played all the placements together with a friend, who didn't play TL for 5 seasons, and he got placed master 1k? And also, iam still banning instead of diamonds, so whats up with that?Silveris1 Oct 1
Oct 1 ERROR OBJETOS DE COFRES Buenos dias, me pongo en contacto con ustedes por que tengo 63 objetos que no me deja quitar de la barra vamos que se han quedado pillados.Kayeri0 Oct 1
Oct 1 "Strength in numbers" quest doesn't work It keeps telling me I need to add a player from my friend list into the party despite already having done so. And I don't get any progression for the quest. Same for the friends I tried playing with...doesn't work for them either. https://imgur.com/a/YNSBQMrIluminaughty0 Oct 1
Oct 1 finally special event quest cant be finished I can't finish my finally special event quest. Neither "One Last Stand" nor "The Dragon Knight's Curse" is on my quests list. When I click the "SpecialEvent" button, it said I already choose one and can't change. I think when I choose "One Last Stand" quest, it will be on the quests list, but it is not. Could someone help me to make it on the list? P.S. I already finish my 16 quests, only the finally quest need to be done. Thanks.Lucille3 Oct 1
Oct 1 Did I picked the last quest? Okay first of all my mouse is dying so it double clicks instead of just clicking, so when i was picking the last quest(tombstone one), my mouse just skipped all the dialogue in a second. And I did not had a chance to check both before picking one(1), so I ended up with the devil looking one, now on the daily quest/progression bar on the bottom right the quest does not appear at the top (2), so I'm just confused if i do have the quest or not. Since the quest in itself says winning game(s) meaning multiple times and the quest not keeping track i believe that my account indeed did not pick the quest and is just visually "bugged". so i got two screenshots of what it looks like: 1. https://imgur.com/YxHqhef 2. https://imgur.com/m4vkvYR thx for reading all this and if you come this far i say - thank you -battlemage2 Oct 1
Oct 1 Tyrande's Hunters Mark bug vs Cho`Gall Hi, theres a bug in tyrande when you "D" cho+gall instead of reducing his armor -15 y gives him a +10 positive armor. chequed on 2 games and its not a graphic error its actualy modifies basic atack damage.Shadeus0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Vs AI. Same map Hi all, I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I have gotten Garden of Terror 15 times in a row. I am trying to play Vs AI beginner (with AI teammates) to complete a watch tower quest. I go into a match the quit and ready up again it puts me back into Garden of Terror. It was working fine before when playing normally. I've tried quitting the game, changing heroes but still happens Thank in advance. I raised a ticket and blizzard support told me this shouldn't be happening and create a post on this forum.WhyDaRumGone0 Oct 1
Oct 1 can't play hero league nor team league, no button I can't play heroe league or team league because the button to start queueing doesn't show up, instead it says to "wait a moment...". In the other modes it works.fmgsline0 Oct 1
Oct 1 deserteur Bonjours j'etais en partie classé un joueur de notre équipe avait déjà choisit son héros, comme l'équipe adverse De nouveau a notre équipe de choisir 2 héros moi qui n'avais pas préchoisi de héros je me suis fait bannir pour inactivité je trouve ça degueulasse, je souhaitais choisir en dernier pour éventuellement m'adapté a l'équipe nul par c'est marqué que l'on doit préchoisir pour ne pas être banni c'est n'importe quoibrouselie1 Oct 1
Oct 1 I can't control my character after reconnect. After rejoining the match after I dc, I cannot control move or pick talents. I have tried restarting the game to no avail. It seems this bug is not new and has been present for a long time from what i've read. It cost me the game.Feanore0 Oct 1
Oct 1 [UNABLE TO PLAY GAME] Cursor Not Aligned in Game Client This just started happening yesterday. I know this sounds weird and it's kinda difficult to describe, but I'll do my best. My cursor does not match up with where it actually is. The image of the cursor (the metallic little triangle) is below and to the right a couple inches on screen of where the game is actually registering the cursor, i.e. if I open the game and move my mouse around the Hero Select screen, the cursor will be over one hero, but the hero up a row and to the left 2 heroes is selected/highlighted. I have tried checking for updates, scanning and repairing, reinstalling, restarting the game client and my computer, checking all of my drivers are up to date, and more. Unfortunately, I can't determine if this happens actually IN a game because I can't even click on the button to queue up a game. I haven't seen any other posts mentioning this issue, but it seems pretty bizarre, especially given the fact that it is preventing me from even playing the game. I'm not sure what exactly could have made this happen, since there hasn't been an update in the timeframe this started happening. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure how to include a screenshot, but if someone tells me how, I'm sure it would be better than my explanation. Thanks! LorkoniusLorkonius5 Oct 1
Oct 1 Ranks are not displayed or displayed incorrectly. Hello. If me or other players have finished qualify matches (master 1k for example) i see this rank in all seasons. Pls, help me with this problem. relog and game reinstall hasn't worked. EURado0 Oct 1
Oct 1 the store does not work The store does not work I can not buy heroes or anything, give me this error: "pending transaction"Hacedor0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Tyrande text bug I just played with Tyrande, her level 20 talent shooting star gives you a box which counts your number of basic attacks (8 for a free lunar flare)under your mana bar. If you preview it by putting your cursor it says 'Heroes Hit' it implies that you need to basic attack heroes to proc it, but shooting star does not require basic-attacking heroes. I guess that it is using the same text from the old talent and was not changed.Manguy0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Collection bug So, I have no any new items in my collection, but still have counter on it, and it always grow when i found something new and explore it. Find explanation on attached image. https://imgur.com/a/VexYfKwIsenjil2 Oct 1
Oct 1 Stimpack bug Stimpack Bug I've had my stimpack for xp and gold for about 11 days and when I logged in 2 days after it said ''Stimpack 2 days 9 hours Remaining''Zouly0 Oct 1
Oct 1 No Credit for T2 quest on alexstrasza I finally got the raven lord map as Murky. I demolished watch towers left and right and won the match. I got zero credit, not a single one counted and its really frustrating.Dabeast9471 Oct 1
Oct 1 Error You were Disconnected from Blizzard Services HotS Everytime I try to log in, it says, "Error You were Disconnected from Blizzard Services." Sometimes when I restart the computer, it will come back and work again. Sometimes when I close it down and come back in, it will work without the error. However, sometimes I just have to wait around an hour or two and then it works. I find it happens more often in the evenings but has started since the most recent patch I think. I can still play SC2, which is the only other Blizzard game I play. It is really really frustrating because I am completely shut out. The only other people I see with this are from before.Bengoshi0 Oct 1
Oct 1 My loot chest disappeared! I had a Greymane chest with a 1-day stimpack in it. It was there yesterday. I was saving it for next weekend. Now it's gone and the stimpack didn't even get applied to my account. Help? (I've had chests opening by themselves before, but I never reported it because at least the stim packs were given to me, but this time, all the contents of the loot box just disappeared!)imarealnewb0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Disconnected from Blizzard services Hello, Since the last patch, I am randomly getting a screen that states 'You have been disconnected from Blizzard services' after launching the game from the Battle.Net launcher. After clicking ok I am taken to the login screen. Relaunching the game from the launcher typically resolves the issue, but I thought you guys would like to know. Prior to this last patch, I'd never seen this error before, and I've been playing the game since alpha. Kind regards.SurlyDuff1 Oct 1
Oct 1 Quest TAKING BACK THE TOWN bugged My "Taking back the town" quest is bugged for me, I cannot get it completed no matter which mode (QM/HL etc) i am playing and win ofcourseInfinity13 Oct 1
Oct 1 Countess Kerrigan will not update model If you select Spectral Countess Kerrigan in the Loadout, you have to change to a completely different skin or hero before the model will update in the UI. For example, if you select Spectral Countess Kerrigan, selecting Emerald, Onyx, or the Base Countess Kerrigan skin afterward will not change the model in the UI. Spectral Brightwing does not have the same issue. https://imgur.com/a/UGsMEc0 These images demonstrate what I'm trying to convey.Drothvader0 Oct 1
Oct 1 New Loot bug The icon on the loot tab that shows how much new loot you have is showing on the wrong tab for me. Video of bug included. https://youtu.be/Hm0JabMjDOAPleb0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Mouse sensor not working If I alt+tab out of game and then into it again the mouse is not being able to move properly, it is shown a bit to the left where the game think my mouse is, but it is not there.LadyO1 Oct 1
Oct 1 mouse calibration Sometimes when I boot the game up or alt tab it temporarily my mouse positioning gets really messed up. If I want to click something I have to click to the lower right of it. However because of the screen layout I can't actually click ready on quick play or the options menu or have the ability to leave the game without opening task manager.froob1821 Oct 1
Oct 1 Spray/Voiceline Hotkeys don't work on Sam They were always buggy before on images (Voiceline button made sprays and spray did nothing) but since the kings creast event now the spray button doesn't work on the hero at all, but is fine on every other hero. Using the emote wheel still works proper for both. The above makes no sense and it's really annoying.VoidInsanity0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Abathur + Fall of King's Crest Event Quest As of Version 2.30.1.60778, on 9/30/18 There's a bug with awarding credit to Abathur for destroying Forts/Keeps for the Special Event quest to do the same (Whitemane Tier 2 quest). I had 4 specifically with my banner, if that matters for how it's supposed to register, and all 6 Forts and Keeps were destroyed. Map was Alterac Pass. Not repeated yet to confirm.Satorri2 Oct 1
Sep 30 Medivh Portal Mastery Bug When picking the 3rd talent at level 1, which is called portal mastery, and you fast place a portal with 1 and E, then the portal will not be created as expected (with both exits manually placed). Instead one exit will be placed on Medivh's location and the other at the cursor position (The active will be placed on cooldown).MrPlatwnas0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Commander Raynor animation glitch and Loadout reset bug Commander Raynor skin has an animation glitch when using a bike mount. When you start moving his right foot twists 90 degrees outwards. I'm also experiencing a loadout reset bug. This is what happens: 1. With Raynor selected, I change the voice line in one loadout slot. 2. I switch to any other character and go back to Raynor. 3. With Raynor selected, I switch back and forth between loadouts and the voice line I changed resets to what I had before it. After entering any game with Raynor the bug disappears, but the issue comes back the next time I log back in to HOTS. I hope this helps.Eltanin0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Quest Bug I just complete a TL match at 2:00PM Pacific Time as Lucio and did not get credit for the healing done for the questline for the new event, where you have to heal for 100,000 health and I had that quest active. Is there anything I need to do to fix it?Snowboarder11 Sep 30
Sep 30 Collection "new item" on Tabs wrong Index If you get new items in your collection tab, then everything seems fine until "Mounts" tab. The next tab "Banner" and every following tabs, seem to have a wrong index or something. It shows me "15 new items", but if I navigate to the Banner tab, it shows me "0 new items". The next one with "Sprays" where it says "2 new items", but within the tab, the sum of all new items is actually 15 (remember the new items in Banner Tab? Yes, it was 15!). The next one is "Announcer" with "11 new items", but within there are just "2 new items" (yep, like the one from "Spray" tab). So it seems like after the "Mount" tab, the output is something like $newItemCount[$index+1], which is obviously one too much. Image to show exact position with behaviour: https://imgur.com/a/UO3wuA3ZoRNdYuKe2 Sep 30
Sep 30 Profiles bugged Whenever I view any profile the summary and statistics tab doesn't display anything. The summary tab shows the years played and progression but the statistics tab shows literally nothing.Camanmo8 Sep 30
Sep 30 Quick Match - Matching co-players Hello, I noticed that with 90% of games, players who come out during the game are matched to my team. During my whole adventure with Heroes of the Storm I left the game 3-4 times, which gives me a small percentage of my total number of games. Still, in most games I have to face the 4v5 situation, when one of the people in my team will come out in the middle. I am asking you to check if there is any blocked script that determines the criteria for choosing a co-players.Zajzajer0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Cant start a game When I log in, I do not receive my Quests, neither can I start a game. Can somebody help me? Ist very annoying and started during the last Update...Rayman1 Sep 30
Sep 30 Two Bugs with new Garden terror map? I just played a game with the new map and I noticed 2 bugs regarding the terrors themselves Firstly; When the terror places the potted plant that "disables enemy towns", the disabling only worked on the towers, not the keeps behind them. Resulting that our team, and the enemy being shot down even though theres a visual clue that makes it so that it looks diabled. Secondly; At the climax of the game the lanes were pushed all the way to the enemies core, but they managed to get the third curse. What happend insted of the three terrors going into seperate lanes was that one went top and the other two going mid lane, and none bot. This resulting in a major push mid and we lost. Im not saying that we would have won that game if this did not happen, but the enemy team got such a big power swing that ended the game. In my opinion theese things should not happen, but they did. Am I wrong, or are they supposed to happen this way?KjtheMighty1 Sep 30
Sep 30 Samuro no spray in menu no menu point for samuro spray :) AND still no colored illusions for allys on minimap :( they always get panic if illusions go facecheck enemy positions :DMartin0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Error on the person D.va I would like to report the error that appeared in the last update on the character D.va, does not show the amount of damage that the matrix absorbs (in the lower left corner), correct it, it became extremely uncomfortable to play and follow the game. Thank you in advance! (helped translate: Google translator) =)Титан0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Chogall surging fist directional bug Level 100 Cho. Been playing him lately and there is something seriously bugged with the direction for surging fist. Multiple times he will go in the opposite direction of what was indicated. This is in open areas so its not a path finding bug. Happening way too often to have been user error.TheHammer0 Sep 30
Sep 30 ready button bug? From time to time I would come across this issue were I hit the ready button but quickly move to another tab like say my collection and look at it while waiting and all of a sudden I'm not only kicked out of the search for a match but my ready button doesn't return, forcing me to log out and back in. At first i thought it was something on my end but the issue as increased in the last two weeks. Could someone please look into it?cyvern2 Sep 30
Sep 30 Stupid AI just walked through enemy base Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/gn8WUjy Replay: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j7kfzbEAHhGKi2ZuuY-o5gF5rhvT5w9I Timestamp: 13:45 That AI Nova just casually walked through the towers, the keeps, enemy heroes and died. What the hell is that?Syltom1 Sep 30
Sep 30 Loot Crashes and other. Dear Blizzard, I have left a few other posts about this issue. It is directly connected with the Loot Crash. Whenever I end a game and am rewarded loot the game crashes. Sometimes it crashes in the middle of the game. If I look the loot tab, the game crashes. I have updated my drivers, I have ran the app in Admin mode, I have reinstalled the HoTS. Nothing has worked. I've also noticed that my computer heats up horribly when in game. I see there have been numerous people with this issue. Can you help me? Thanks.Clank0 Sep 30