Bug Report

Aug 18 Forum and Bug Report Rules Greetings Heroes! On behalf of my fellow moderators, Hugincord and Fizivix , welcome to Heroes of the Storm Bug Report Forums! Please note that all posts in this forum are investigated by Blizzard Quality Assurance Analysts. While we try to post as much as possible please do not fret should your post not receive a Blue reply. Even our moderators are analysts who work to investigate every report, on top of their standard testing duties. Should you be experiencing account access, purchasing, or technical support issues please be sure to contact our Support Teams as a priority. ::Bug Forum Ground Rules:: All posts are subject to the Blizzard Code of Conduct. While we welcome feedback, this forum is not the appropriate location to discuss intended gameplay mechanics in depth. At times we may venture into discussion territory for the purposes of clarifying a report; but in general feedback posts will be moved to our General Forums, where further discussion is encouraged. Do not bump posts without adding relevant new information to your initial report. A single report of a potential bug is enough to get our teams investigating the matter. Should you wish to report that an issue is still occurring, please make a new posting after a reasonable amount of time has passed. Report each bug individually – We request that each bug you submit have its own posting, so that we can ensure a proper analyst investigates the contents of it. Bug “lists” need to be passed from one type of analyst to another, which can complicate getting validation on your report. Please use the search feature at the top of our forum landing to find similar issues. Should you feel your issue is unique, or that related issues are non-relevant, please create a new posting. The exception to this is if the newest thread you can find is older than 2 months, and your issue is still active in the current patch. Please post from the account that is experiencing the issue. It helps us more accurately diagnose any issues that you may be experiencing on the server side. ::Bug Writing:: When posting a bug, please begin with a one sentence Summary that clearly describe the bug. We should be able to understand the majority of the issue you are reporting by reading your Summary. As a note, our “Try/Sandbox” modes operate on slightly different rules than standard matches. Bugs experienced or orchestrated in these modes, may not be possible in standard play modes. Please check standard modes along with any Debug Mode issue you experience. Good summary: The tooltip for the Zagara’s Baneling Barrage skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with barrage After your Summary, include a detailed report of the bug you experienced. Include as much relevant information as you can. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help our team in reproducing your report, getting into the hands of our developers all the faster. Attachments, diagnostics, system files and supplemental information can be emailed to us at Heroesbugattachments@blizzard.com. Prior to sending us an attachment, please review our guidelines for those. Please feel free to report issues to us by that email as well, should you feel uncomfortable with posting in a forum environment. Do not assume that your audience will immediately see the bug you are reporting, even if you feel it’s obvious. Factors such as region, ISP, hardware configuration, and even play-style can cause the player experience to vastly differ. ::Types of Bugs:: Below are several categories of bug you may encounter during play. We have included the specific information we would like for each bug reported of this type. Functionality/Design – You are expecting something in the game to work one way, and it’s working another way. This could include skills not functioning properly, computer AI behaving oddly, or a hero completely disappearing after using a skill. Helpful info to include: Whether you’re in menus or in game. What hero is affected, or if all heroes are. Proper name of functionality (tooltip skill name). Screenshot or video of what’s wrong. (uploaded to the file or media sharing site of your choice) Compatability – If something is wrong with how the game is behaving with your hardware or peripherals, such as graphics not displaying properly, sounds playing incorrectly or not at all, freezes or performance loss. Helpful info to include: Again, whether you’re in menus or in game. Provide your System information (DxDiag.txt or System Profiler) and Variables.txt (found in the Documents folder of our game) Connectivity – Your client's connection to our service is impacted, or you have issues dealing with login, grouping, matchmaking, chat, or any other issue related to the networking of our game. Helpful info to include: What region you are connecting to. Run a Pathping and Tracert if you suspect a network issue, and report your findings. Crashes When the game crashes, you may be provided with a text entry field, which sends a report directly to our bug database. Provide details in that box if you have any, as that sometimes is the only information we have to identify hard-to-reproduce but critical issues. Once you submit the report, you are provided a UUID code. While we will automatically receive your crash report, please feel free to report it here as well, including that UUID code in the posting. The more specific you can be in any report made to us, the faster we can work towards resolving the issue Thank you for taking the time to visit our forum, and enjoy your stay in the Nexus! -ZobrekZobrek0 Aug 18
Sep 11, 2014 Mac Bug Report and Tech Support Forums Greetings, Mac Brethren! Today we've launched our Mac Tech Forums for Heroes of the Storm. If you requires assistance with Mac Technical Support, please feel free to come on over and visit! -HugsHuginncord0 Sep 11, 2014
1d Play 3 versus AI games quest bug (Updated 3/6/18) I have a daily quest that is not progressing after months of playing HOTS. It is the quest to play 3 versus AI games. Can you please help with this bug?Sapphire80 1d
Mar 6 Known Issues List - 3/15/18 Active Issues UI and Online The buff/debuff icon for Regeneration Master is centered and cuts off the icons head on the bar. Players can enter games with the wrong Hero. Force Move hotkey can fail to move to the correct position in certain situations. Enemy team models can appear during the match countdown sequence. Players who have already selected a hero in draft are unable to chat link heroes in Allied Chat. The "Invite to Game" button is active while friends are in a game or lobby. Hero League games are still sometimes giving Leaver Status inappropriately, and our research continues. Scorescreen stats are not updating properly if you leave the game and rejoin. The standard Mount Reward tooltip displays incorrect information. Voice Chat may cause crashing in select users. Enforcer Lt Morales is not using her skin-specific Medivac overlay. Player can't cast abilities after rejoining a game after changing shader settings. New – [Voice] Voice chat buttons in the Tab menu are unresponsive when joining Team voice channelGame Content [Tracer] Melee can be used and fail to hit the target. Being Rooted can affect target's collision and cause Diablo's Shadow Charge to move through the target. Certain Heroes can cast their Area of Effect abilities globally before the game starts. [Kel'Thuzad] Frost Blast will explode in the enemies Hall of Storms if the target dies before getting hit. [Kel'Thuzad] Frost Blast will continue to follow heroes with post dealth effects. Holding Right-Click to move when Hearthing causes Heroes to immediately path to a point after Recalling. Targeting guides disappear when the local player's mouse moves outside of the Battleground area [Volskaya Foundry] Heroes can become stuck or unresponsive between conveyors and nearby terrain islands. [Stukov] Stukov can become stuck when attempting to channel Lurking Arm behind the Altar of Storms. [Rexxar] Misha will fail to get into the Protector on Volskaya. [Blaze] Flamestream is visible through fog of war in certain situations. [Blaze] Oil Dispersal is not increasing the targeting size of Oil Spil. [Blaze] It is possible for Bunker ability cooldowns to get stuck in certain situations. [Blaze] Oil Spill effects can appear oddly on uneven terrain. [Nazeebo] Selecting Superstition while dead causes the spell shield animation to persist when Nazeebo dies. [Hanzo] Storm Bow does not allow Hanzo to move while in targeting mode when using Force Move. [Hanzo] Priming Storm Bow will not allow hold right-click to move commands to update without clicking again. [Tyrael] Mecha Tyrael skin and mount textures appear oddly. [Genji] It is possible for Genji to become stuck in a T-Pose. The detailed tooltip for Holo Decoy is inconsistent. Invisibility outlines are not always visible over Ragnaros' lava trail. Targeting guides disappear when the local player's mouse moves outside of the Battleground area [Volskaya Foundry] Heroes can become stuck or unresponsive between conveyors and nearby terrain islands. (Valla) - Deputy Valla's gun does not properly hide when mounted. (Lt. Morales) - Enforcer Morales doesn't transition smoothly after her taunt animation. [Abathur] Spike Burst ability range is inconsistent between mercenaries and other heroes. Varian's third Heroic, Twin Blades of Fury, does not display a hotkey in Hero Select or Collection. New – [Hanzo] Storm Bow does not allow Hanzo to move while in targeting mode when using Force Move. New – [Johanna] Shield Glare can create placeholder spheres. New – [Samuro] Way of Illusion plays quest complete fanfare every time Mirror Images is used. New – [Tyrael] Stalwart Angel's tooltip has incorrect values. New – [Malthael] Death Shrouds splat does not match the search effect. New – [Medivh] Portal Mastery can create 4 portals at once. New – [Blaze] Multiple inconcistencies existing for Juggernaut Plating functionality. New – [Samuro] Three Blade Style does not give Mirror Images bonus health. New – (Rehgar)(Forums) - All variations of the Storm Wolf Rehgar skin are displaying incorrect wolf shoulder and weapon textures in hero select.Mac Mecha Tyrael skin appears oddly on Mac Hot Corners can become active in Fullscreen mode through 'Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts' Changing between display modes and 2880 x 1800 causes scaling issues.Engine and Game Systems AI will not prioritize using Blaze's Bunker. Resizing the game window in windowed mode can cause resolution and mouse placement issues. There is an odd shadow on the Hanzo Homescreen on Medium graphics Some players may experience a lag spike or disconnect early in a match.Zobrek1 Mar 6
Aug 23 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Heroes, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address HeroesBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info (Under the Mac Tab) Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! -ZobrekZobrek0 Aug 23
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
1h Fan of Knives Supposed to Miss? Is Maiev's Fan of Knives supposed to miss when affected by blindness? I figured it wouldn't be since blindness doesn't affect abilities, only basic attacks (from what I've seen) Wasn't sure if this kind of interaction was correct or not, so I figured I'd post about it here.Scymon0 1h
1h Brawl Wont Count Matches brawl wont count completed matches toward weekly reward.Torpor0 1h
1h "This page contains the following errors:" This may not be an in-game issue though it is an issue I've been finding recently on the forums for me. This text pops up at the top of my screen as part of the page. "This page contains the following errors: error on line 1 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error." The background is pink, the text is white for the first and last sentence and the text is black for the middle sentence. I tried to make a long post on the General Discussion forum too, and it so far has not appeared. I'm not sure if this related, though I am sad my General Discussion post seems to be missing and may never be made in the same manner if it has indeed been lost because of some issue.Corporate0 1h
1h "Play 3 matches against AI" quest stucked I still have this quest stucked at 0/3 after 10 matches and after MONTHS. Can you PLEASE delete this quest to unlock that slot for future quests? It's irritating, i'm a new player and that quest is limiting me. Do what you want, you can just delete that quest too, i don't care about those golds but unlock that slot. Here's a screenshot https://imgur.com/a/Fpeam My id is Danielgrec#2329, from EUDanielGrec4 1h
1h Loadout voice line or Hero/Skin Specific mount Heroes that have skins with special mounts, for example Marauding Muradin or Mecha Tassadar, will not save their voice lines or mount choice when selected for a loadout. Starting Heroes of the Storm, starting another match after one has finished, or clicking between different heroes in the character select screen for quick match will inconsistently change the voice line and mount for these heroes to the default voice line and the default horse.Nikolaos0 1h
3h Auriel Crown I don't know what caused it, but playing auriel I couldn't put my crown on anyone. She would make the animation, the sound would happen, but no crown. Every once in a while it would randomly show up on someone I put it on, but was very rare. I hardly ever received any energy unless it happened to appear, which in some team fights it would just fall off.Ripper0 3h
4h Samuro Bugged today after a while i played samuro when you chose first talent in the beggining about ilusions and you finish this quest every time you create ilusions they all start shining like when you finish a quest so every one know witch one of them 3 is real it makes me so upsethDrTiteI0 4h
5h Brawl bug I played the two games of Brawl on 15/3 but they did not register towards the loot box :(Midnight0 5h
5h Triglav protector When our triglav protector that i was in got destroyed, i were unable to interact with the game as my screen froze. Same thing happened to the other person in the protector.Froginazer0 5h
5h weak Reconnecting system ur reconnecting System, is completely Worst ever reconnecting system . Fix ur trash reconnecting System in Hots ,or i will leave and uninstall ur game like water . IT'S SHAME FOR U BLIZZARD .HellBringer1 5h
5h Adept Lt. Morales AI Refuses to Heal with Q Just jumped into an AI game and a Lt. Morales was on my team, throughout the game she went back and forth and only observed her using her Q heal beam on team twice even though having full energy, even in cases like where our Nazeebo was dieing due to DoTs from Guldan she just stood by, with full energy and let him die. The game ended in 19 minutes with her only have 6700 healing VS the other teams Brightwing who had 77900 healing. This is obviously a bug and I was wondering If yall had seen it. I have the replay and a screen cap of the scoreboard on my computer if that would be helpful.Wertpenguin0 5h
5h Placement BUGGED ! As couple of player seems to be affected , placements are messed up... Master since couple of seasons , 10 placements 8-2 , and ended up Gold 1 , now you guys need to explain us how when i win 8 games and loose 2 i can drop from Master to Gold... And didn't you mention something about the fact that now we can't move up or don more that 1 full rank on the placements ? I mean if you were Plat 3 for exemple , you can't get lower than Gold 3 or higher that Diam 3 after the placements ?Ibigo6 5h
6h Hero specific mount bug Currently I have 2 skins that has custom mount that is specific to them only: Mecha Tassadar and Marauder Muradin. Before, I have set up the loadouts with them using their these mounts. But lately, whenever I select another hero, then select them again, their mount suddenly switch to the default horse. There are also no Hero specific tab in their mount selection, unless I chose another skin for them and switch back to the Legendary one. This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I select another hero. And every time I want to play them in their best looks, I have to repeat those annoying, trivial chores again and again. Come on, I didn't pay the astronomical price just to have them riding the horses. I want to zip through the battlefield as a fighter jet and cool jetpack strapped on my back. Please fix this annoying bug.Ataraxia3 6h
6h Sgt. Hammer Maelstrom Rounds Hammers maelstrom round talent has a CD reduction of 5 per structure hit, but when she's hitting cannon towers the CD is reduced 10 seconds per hit.Strunkandy0 6h
6h voice line and hero specific mount bug sometimes after a client restart, or just scrolling from hero to hero with or without the loadout tab open, voice line andhero specifc mount will revert back to default selectionvmate0 6h
6h queing bugs: (hero specific mount) and random hero hero specific mounts will periodically reset to the basic default horse mount. before would occur while the loadout tab is opened and a character with a hero specific mount is selected while switching heroes. but recently, this will occur just any time when a hero is selected. sometimes qued hero will randomly change to another random hero as the game loads random unselected hero start voice lines randomly change back to the top first selectionvmate0 6h
8h Team league bizarre placements Today I finished my placement matches in team league to place into Gold 1. Last season I placed into Diamond 1 and Diamond for the previous few seasons. I went 7/3 in placement matches. What is going on? My 2 friends I played every game with in placement matches both placed into Master. I am dumfounded. Any advice, or reason's for this would be helpful as it is truly frustrating to have been demoted so far.Sarevok0 8h
8h Maraudin' Muradin Hero specific MOUNT issue maraudin muradin hero specific mount sets back to default "plebs" horse every time. does anybody facing this issue or just me? thxtamma2 8h
8h Falstad AI Today I played with someone who disconnected really often. When the AI took over his hero (Falstad) it instantly used his global mount and flew to the enemy team's face every single time.Amei1 8h
8h Leoric's Wraith walk (AI) Played a couple games vs the AI and it seemed like AI Leoric's Wraith walk stays in the same spot that his body does rather than moving to a safe spot. Anyone else had this happen in their games?Fluffypaws1 8h
9h Tyrael bug with Mech specific mount First whenever you load it up the mount is changed from the skin specific mount to the default horse. The 3d model for the jet pack also doesnt load properly and is all blue. After each match you have to reset the mount choice.Fullmetalobi1 9h
9h Mecha Tassadar Mount Bug When using the yellow variant of the Mecha Tassadar skin with the hero specific mount, it will change to the Horse mount whenever I log out and back in and between games. I don't own any other variants of this skin so I'm not sure if it happens with those as well. Discovered this applies to Maraudin' Muradin skin as well. And with that skin I don't get the hero specific section in the mount section of my loadout unless I switch skins and then back to the Maraudin' skin.Contronym1 9h
9h problem with random I can't drop heroes and busters from crates. My level is 77 and for this entire time i just got skins and one hero - illidan.МегаБритв0 9h
10h Stukov Biotic Armor UI bug, not displayed Unlike every other talent in the game that shows a little shield with + or - when you modify someones armor, biotic armor does not display the +50 armor it grants to allies when you land his q on them, so they are not even aware they have it, and you are not able to easily track it in a chaotic fight. I confirmed the armor is there using C on myself.akanna2 10h
10h Friends list time for everyone shows as 1 hour Every time I login it shows all my friends are in lobby,shop,preparing for a match or in a match for 1 hour. How do I fix this issue ?Tobisper3 10h
10h Cocoon Bugs Today played with 2 games with a teammate using cocoon as Anub. First in Infernal Shrines the cocoon was gaining time/hp towards the last 5%. kept jumping back up. Next game, cocoon on conveyor belt, the cocoon animation did not move but when he was released from the cocoon he was way down the conveyor belt as if he'd been rotating the whole time.Tharlask0 10h
10h Zagara nydus worm problems Constantly getting stuck between the worm and terrain is highly problematic. https://imgur.com/a/XkG2i Also, if you hide it in a small space it will put you between the worm and the terrain every single time. This makes that worm useless cause the only way you can get out is by dying, going to another worm or hearthing. Zagara should come out wherever you click or at least closest to your cursor. And after you place creep it is often impossible to put down a worm without clicking for several seconds to find a suitable spot, despite the entire area being covered in creep. This is easily reproducible in the nexus spawn. Spawn a creep tumor and then try to put a worm down, it will take upwards of 5 seconds to get it down. Another thread I made in general for further discussion: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20759306647?page=1JarekDefiler5 10h
11h changing hero pick before and in game hi,there are problme to fis. im a pro player with13000 game play, i have so much bugs during game...for example i pick a hero and when igo in game,my hero has changed random with the original voice of my picked hero,this happens for me once in every week,2= also as im a pro experianced player,there is a bug with match making,im lvl 1860 and im always with low noob people in qm,unrank or any draft,,,why this happens. thx so much plz help mePlayer0 11h
11h Blaze Combustion stun does not refund cooldown The title says it all, when I start the combustion and get stunned with any ability instead of geting 9 or 10 sec cool down like on any other hero I get full cool down as if i used the ulty...Coki4 11h
12h Multitude of game settings do not save A multitude of my game settings will not save when I hit "accept". I've been trying to lower my volumes, change my graphic levels, enable camera follow, among other things, and when I hit accept they don't take. If I go back to my settings they're all restored to their previous or default settings as if I did not touch them at all.katzedame1 12h
13h Windowed Fullscreen not working with 3840x1600. Hello, I have one of this new 21:9 monitors with 38" and 3840x1600 resolution (LG 38UC99). HotS is not working with this type of monitors in windowed fullscreen. I also tested the Acer one, same problem as the LG one. If I switch to windowed fullscreen I get small lines left and right where I still can see the desktop, so its not filling the screen. As well the taskbar stays always on top of the game. If I switch to the lower resolution 3440x1440, there is no problem. But I cant use this resolution because the picture gets really blurry and is not sharp at all, well its not the native resolution.Acls7 13h
13h Camera follow will not enable with "L" or in settings So my camera follow will not enable when I press "L" no matter how many times I press it, and instead it repeatedly says that it's disabled without ever enabling it in the first place. When I go to settings to manually check the button, I check the box, hit accept to save changes, but it still doesn't enable. And then if I go back to game setttings to check the box again, it's magically unchecked itself. I'm not sure what to do here, but it's severely hampering my game play as I have problems with vision and depth perception, and frankly can't play with it off because I lose my character in groups when it's not centered.katzedame0 13h
14h Wrong result in score screen Hello, i have finished a HotS brawl (17.03.2018 around 14:00) that ended in a hard won victory,yet when the score sceen showed up it said defeat. Even worse i got the icon that disconnected (i didn't) and i need to play 4 more games to play another brawl. Blizz please fix this, i just installed HotS to play the mineral brawl this time.Arcon0 14h
14h Interface bug Got a bug: when i've almost started HL and press cancel button, i've got a strange thing, sound was like a draft started. On the screen i had main menu, and could go to the game shop and also could buy smt. And I couldnt be connected to the game. Result of that bug - i've got leaved status. Thank you. Apologize four my bad english.Тролленок0 14h
14h Arena run breakdown I started a arena run on my iPad. I had 3 victories and 2 losses. Then I started a new game and after 2 seconds (the search for an enemy wasn‘t started) the client breaks down. I restarted the client and was able to reenter my arena run. I won the next game and hat technically 4 wins and 2 losses. But the run stopped and it says 3 wins and 3 losses. Please give me a refund for this error in your game (customer support told I should contact you). Flokkflokk0 14h
14h Cant see yellow skill lines on battlefield Cant see yellow skill lines on battlefield from immortal or heroSwanky0 14h
15h Hero Specific Mount error Countess Kerrigan's bat will change back to horse every time a match finishes and had to be selected manually again every match, please fix it!KAN0 15h
15h Fatal error. Help me.Please do not ignore I just do not know what to do anymore, and I'm furious with that. The match is loading and the fight is about to start, but then the game is turned off and a fatal error occurs 3214FB32-3735-48EC-901C-18219FFAD57D, 5C296BD2-1DDB-4392-9EE6-EF589CC8CFB6, D5810795-765D-4F74-9D89-040FAD17049F. I reinstalled the game three times and updated everything that I can, as well as doing a rollback. Checked the integrity of the files, reset ip and all the options offered earlier technical support. 5C04F576-A56F-4272-A3C6-8D097D905B11; E0219588-EC9C-44E8-B3F8-D9C7086A4B47; 8A72D4E1-635E-4ACF-BE02-5E11D668C9E1; 55587E87-73B6-4D79-876C-58AFBE54614F; 1B49CD71-F3FE-4B8C-BE71-7AF1366023AE. I can provide all the data you need. Tell me what to do? Thank you in advance.Kaba115 15h
15h Maiev Trait Nullifies Brightwing E and E Bounce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O4shVzVp-MQuazer0 15h
19h Interface bug The problem is that through the heroes icons at the top of the sreen, you can't give commands to your hero. If you will do right click on the icon while the skill is being set, the skill is canceled. For a couple of months, this mistake made me kill a lot of my nerve cells. In the settings - "game" we have - "smart" orders through the mini-card. Through the whole interface you can give orders, except for these icons at the top of the screen!Zyablik0 19h
20h Quest Bug Hey Blizz, I can not complete a quest which is to play 8 games, I have had this for a while now but thought nothing of it and that it would eventually be fixed, After logging on today I realised it is still an issue. Thanks in advance :D HawkEyeGinge.HawkEyeGinge0 20h
22h Weird Sonya voice line bug Just a weird thing I noticed. Whenever I've played with Sonya in the Naxxramas Death Knight skin, the voice line would always go back to the very first one. I have manually switch to a different voice line; and if I change to a different hero even briefly, it swaps back. No other skin does this on Sonya; so I have no idea why it suddenly does this. Just thought I should let someone knowSausageDog1 22h
22h AOE effects disappearing after screen freeze At least once per game, I will lose connection for about one to three seconds. This is annoying, but acceptable. However, after EVERY time this happens, I can't see AOE effects boundry circle. I can't see the circles, I can only see animations. I can't see where the edge is at all, and attacks that have only the circle until it kicks off is brutal. Like zombie wall, or Jaina's avalanche. And, this persists between games unless I do a full game restart. I have tried repeatedly to scan and fix, but it doesn't fix it. On maps like battle field of eternity, when a third of the game is dancing around the AOE's the titans are dropping, I get screwed hardcore. Is there a fix? Or workaround? Because I want to play the game, but this is getting to the point I just want to uninstall and flip it off as I wipe it off my hard drive.Apollo0 22h
22h Quick Match Bug Haven’t had a healer for quick match a long time. The latest two games the qm system crashed, and here is why: my team composed of 5 specialist. The opponent team are 5 of assasins. Can’t do a team fight because the difference in dp. The other time, it was 3 specialist one attack one tank in our team, vs 3 attackers 2 tanks in the other team.... The other problem is that me and my friend are matching with lower level players (two digits) and play with people at level 1000 and we both are very frustrating. Because of the !@#$ty team comp for the last 9 games, I lose hope in this game. I gave it many chances before but this wasn’t improved at all. The BUG I’m talking about here is the quick match matching system! Most of other users have same attitude as mine on this matching bug, but they don’t lnow where to complain or tell. So I hope this can bring you guys attention. Do something about IT please!Goldappl0 22h