Bug Report

Aug 18 Forum and Bug Report Rules Greetings Heroes! On behalf of my fellow moderators, Hugincord and Fizivix , welcome to Heroes of the Storm Bug Report Forums! Please note that all posts in this forum are investigated by Blizzard Quality Assurance Analysts. While we try to post as much as possible please do not fret should your post not receive a Blue reply. Even our moderators are analysts who work to investigate every report, on top of their standard testing duties. ::Bug Forum Ground Rules:: All posts are subject to the Blizzard Code of Conduct. While we welcome feedback, this forum is not the appropriate location to discuss intended gameplay mechanics in depth. At times we may venture into discussion territory for the purposes of clarifying a report; but in general feedback posts will be moved to our General Forums, where further discussion is encouraged. Do not bump posts without adding relevant new information to your initial report. A single report of a potential bug is enough to get our teams investigating the matter. Should you wish to report that an issue is still occurring, please make a new posting after a reasonable amount of time has passed. Report each bug individually – We request that each bug you submit have its own posting, so that we can ensure a proper analyst investigates the contents of it. Bug “lists” need to be passed from one type of analyst to another, which can complicate getting validation on your report. Please use the search feature at the top of our forum landing to find similar issues. Should you feel your issue is unique, or that related issues are non-relevant, please create a new posting. The exception to this is if the newest thread you can find is older than 2 months, and your issue is still active in the current patch. Please post from the account that is experiencing the issue. It helps us more accurately diagnose any issues that you may be experiencing on the server side. ::Bug Writing:: When posting a bug, please begin with a one sentence Summary that clearly describe the bug. We should be able to understand the majority of the issue you are reporting by reading your Summary. Good summary: The tooltip for the Zagara’s Baneling Barrage skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with barrage After your Summary, include a detailed report of the bug you experienced. Include as much relevant information as you can. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help our team in reproducing your report, getting into the hands of our developers all the faster. Attachments, diagnostics, system files and supplemental information can be emailed to us at Heroesbugattachments@blizzard.com. Prior to sending us an attachment, please review our guidelines for those. Please feel free to report issues to us by that email as well, should you feel uncomfortable with posting in a forum environment. Do not assume that your audience will immediately see the bug you are reporting, even if you feel it’s obvious. Factors such as region, ISP, hardware configuration, and even play-style can cause the player experience to vastly differ. ::Types of Bugs:: Below are several categories of bug you may encounter during play. We have included the specific information we would like for each bug reported of this type. Functionality/Design – You are expecting something in the game to work one way, and it’s working another way. This could include skills not functioning properly, computer AI behaving oddly, or a hero completely disappearing after using a skill. Helpful info to include: Whether you’re in menus or in game. What hero is affected, or if all heroes are. Proper name of functionality (tooltip skill name). Screenshot or video of what’s wrong. (uploaded to the file or media sharing site of your choice) Compatability – If something is wrong with how the game is behaving with your hardware or peripherals, such as graphics not displaying properly, sounds playing incorrectly or not at all, freezes or performance loss. Helpful info to include: Again, whether you’re in menus or in game. Provide your System information (DxDiag.txt or System Profiler) and Variables.txt (found in the Documents folder of our game) Connectivity – Your client's connection to our service is impacted, or you have issues dealing with login, grouping, matchmaking, chat, or any other issue related to the networking of our game. Helpful info to include: What region you are connecting to. Run a Pathping and Tracert if you suspect a network issue, and report your findings. Crashes When the game crashes, you may be provided with a text entry field, which sends a report directly to our bug database. Provide details in that box if you have any, as that sometimes is the only information we have to identify hard-to-reproduce but critical issues. Once you submit the report, you are provided a UUID code. While we will automatically receive your crash report, please feel free to report it here as well, including that UUID code in the posting. The more specific you can be in any report made to us, the faster we can work towards resolving the issue Thank you for taking the time to visit our forum, and enjoy your stay in the Nexus! -ZobrekZobrek0 Aug 18
Sep 11, 2014 Mac Bug Report and Tech Support Forums Greetings, Mac Brethren! Today we've launched our Mac Tech Forums for Heroes of the Storm. If you requires assistance with Mac Technical Support, please feel free to come on over and visit! -HugsHuginncord0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 5 Known Issues List - 9/5/17 UI and Online Rexxar is overrepresented compared to other Tanks when auto-selecting Warriors Players are disconnecting periodically from games. Enemy team models can appear during the match countdown sequence. Jaina's Ring of Frost is missing a targeting indicator in observer mode. Players who have already selected a hero in draft are unable to chat link heroes in Allied Chat. The "Invite to Game" button is active while friends are in a game or lobby. Hero League games are still sometimes giving Leaver Status inappropriately, and our research continues. Scorescreen stats are not updating properly if you leave the game and rejoin. Daily Quests can sometimes not have their criteria able to be completed. Tracer's Pulse Bomb can appear off cooldown in the observer UI after her level 10 talent is chosen. If another player in the party skips through the introductory cutscene, The Lost Vikings can encounter UI issues of varying severity. The game can get stuck at the preloading portion while loading into a map. Basic hotkeys don’t allow mouse button customization. Extra-wide monitors can sometimes experience stretched cinematics and incorrect resolutions. Friends List sometimes displays incorrect durations for friends that have been offline for an extended period of time Certain settings can cause map textures to not load in properly. The buff/debuff icon for Regeneration Master is centered and cuts off the icons head on the bar. Game Content New – [Kel'Thuzad] Frost Blast will explode in the enemies Hall of Storms if the target dies before getting hit. New – [Kel'Thuzad] Frost Blast will continue to follow heroes with post dealth effects. New – [Kel'Thuzad] Chains of Kel'Thuzad connect with Chests on Blackheart's Bay. New – [Tyrael] Using Smite at Tyrael's location while rotating causes the search effect to stack on top of its self oddly. Melee lane units are not attacking Ragnaros when in Molten Core. Uther will port back to base if Redemption comes off cooldown while he is a ghost. [Cassia] Issuing a Hold command immediately after casting Fend puts it on cooldown without casting. Abilities that grant Unrevealable can remove some revealers. [Stukov] Lurking Arm can be cancelled unintentionally. [Zeratul] Seeker in the Dark can cause Singularity Spike to be unusable until Zeratul dies. [Stukov] Massive shove can fail to deal damage in specific situations. [Valeera] Stealth can be lost after using Vanish in certain situations. [Stukov] Weighted Pusutle is being removed by some abilities. [Tychus] Drakken Laser Drill does not have a placement range indicator. [Stukov] Massive Shove and Flailing Arm have visibility issues in certain situations. [Stukov] Massive shove can have display issues when interacting with player created or raised terrain. Massive Shove can interact strangely with some abilties. Healing Pathogen can stop bouncing when reapplied with Universal Carrier active. Bio-Kill Switch appears active on Ultimate Evolution Stukov. [Tychus] That's the Stuff! Heal indicator disappears briefly when Tychus stops auto attacking. When placed in crowded Terrain, Nydus Network can place Zagara on top of itself, preventing movement. The force move hotkey does not function while in player vehicles. [Muradin] Being rooted during Dwarf Toss can place Muradin in unpathable terrain. [Thrall] Feral Spirit does not grant bonus distance if the enemy hero is hit at the end of the ability's path. [Illidan] Unending Hatred is missing Quest notifiers. [Abathur][Alarak] Abathur Ultimate Evolution clone is not rewarding Alarak's Rites of Rak'shir properly. [Genji] It is possible for Genji to become stuck in a T-Pose. AI may suicide behind enemy towers [D.Va] Spreadable dots are spreading inconsistently from Pilot D.Va to Mech D.Va. [Samuro] Mirror Images are not doing proper splash damage from Critical Strikes with the Burning Blade talent. [Illidan] Using Metamorphosis can cause an enemy Illidan to appear in his Demonic form. Some ablitities will not display a critical hit icon when a critical hit is landed. [Lost Vikings] 'Spin to Win' only displays one damage number even if two or more Vikings hit the same target. The 'No Ammo' icon will display over destroyed Towers until the connected Town Gate is destroyed. [Lost Vikings] When more than one Viking is selected, the portrait and ability bar will go blank if all selected Vikings are killed. [Lost Vikings] Issuing a command to a Viking who has just used the Haunted Mine while other Vikings are en route to use the Mine will cancel their movement commands when all Vikings are selected. [Sylvanas] If Withering Fire is used while mounted, it will produce a shadow effect that is at mount height. [Rexxar] It is possible for the spacebar to no longer reset the camera on the player after using a vehicle. [Cho'gall] Cho and Gall will sometimes speak each other's lines. [Tracer] Recall does not cleanse Sylvanas' Shadow Dagger spread targeting. [Chromie] The Visual FX for Temporal Loops may not relocate properly when cast over unpathable terrain. [Li-Ming][Zarya] Disintegrate and Zarya's Auto Attack turn invisible when the camera is too far away from the Hero that is casting that ability. (Affects casting player only). [Dehaka] Ferocious Stalker is not increasing Dehaka's Healing.Localization Mac Changing between display modes and 2880 x 1800 causes scaling issues. First launch after a fresh install may launch the game in 4:3 resolution. Hot Corners may activate during Fullscreen mode. Vsync is not properly enabling.Engine and Game Systems It is possible to crash or disconnect when leaving the MVP screen. Some players may experience a lag spike or disconnect early in a match. AI will defend oddly on Blackheart's Revenge. It is possible for AI to get stuck pathing near the Altar.Resolved New – Performing a search in Loadout breaks category filtering functionality. New – Voice Lines selection for altered and replaced voice-over Skins can't be changed in Loadout New – [Muradin] Haymaker is not damaging and knocking back targets in its path. New – Using Resurrect on Uther can cause respawn issues. New – [Stukov] Massive Shove's sound effect can persist longer than intended. New – [Try Mode] Stukov's Quest Reward talents are not being reset properly. New – [D.Va] Once completed, the quest complete sound for Crash Course plays when D.Va leaves or enters her Mech. New – [Samuro] Clicking a control group for an Illusion will cause it to drop its move commands. [Tassadar] Some Attack Speed Modifiers can permanently decrease or increase Tassadar's attack speed. [Cassia] Casting Fend on a target who is near a wall will cause Cassia to path to the other side of the wall before casting it in an unexpected location. Sometimes Heroes keep the voice line of a previously selected hero in the Hero Selection Screen [Probius] Gathering Minerals will play it's Complete effect every time a cannon is placed after quest completion. Some players are having issues receiving new daily quests. Receiving an Emoji pack or viewing the Emoji tab can cause performance issues [Nazeebo] Widowmakers play Quest Bangs after the quest is complete. Massive Shove gets canceled when cast on Sgt. Hammer who is in siege mode. [Stukov] Lurking Arm will animate oddly if cast in enemy Altar of Storms. [Blackheart's Bay] The Doubloon counter UI can be inaccurate. [Johanna] The tooltip for Punish is stating an incorrect duration. Stealth abilities can go on cooldown if cast at the end of an auto-attack. Towers and forts can continue to shoot heroes while they are Unrevealable. [Genji] Dragon Claw icon can appear active while dead or stunned. [Genji] X-Strike can not be self cast. [Gazlowe] X-Tra Large Bombs talent is causing Deth Lazor - Firin' Mah Lazorz indicators to appear. [Nazeebo] Completing Vile Infection does not play the Quest Complete effects. [Kharazim][D.Va] Seven-Sided Strike will focus on D.Va's Mech during Self-Destruct, instead of Pilot form. Mouse cursor may jump when using a Logitech Mouse. Enabling Confine Mouse Cursor in Windowed mode can cause erratic mouse behavior.Huginncord0 Sep 5
Aug 23 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Heroes, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address HeroesBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info (Under the Mac Tab) Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! -ZobrekZobrek0 Aug 23
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
14m Stiches "CAN'T eat large heroes" we was playing cho'gal with my friend, and stiches ate us 5 times. that was annoying because there is note on stiches ult that he cant eat large heroes. cho'gal is largeMLGmurloc1 14m
51m Vs Ai Quest Bug Good afternoon, I started playing heros 3 weeks ago and got the starter quest play 3 vs Ai games. I did finish the quest and it poped right back up. so i tried to finish it once more but, the games i play wont count to the quest. I tried playing with Ai and human teammates but nothing worked out. i also did post in one of the forums witch was designated for this bug but never got an answer. (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20754327023?page=23#post-460) i hope to hear from you soon. best regards, LeeglazLeeglaz0 51m
1h Quest Bug Sometimes quests will complete without me completing the full criteria. I just played a game as Zul'jin and completed both a 0/2 WC heroes quest and a 0/2 SC heroes quest. https://imgur.com/a/MFlh5 There's no way you should be able to complete both a SC and WC quest at the same time, but here's my proof. I'm not 100% sure if it was at 0 or 1 before the start of the game, but my 0/8 play games quest was also at 2/8, so maybe the bug gives me 2 games and qualifies for any quest. Also, unsure if it awarded gold or not for the quests. Maybe they were "phantom quests"?UncleSlim2 1h
1h Tracer E works incorrectly Just watch the video: https://streamable.com/l6c3b Replay: https://nofile.io/f/aqQt7q9u48t/BUG+Tracer+11m13s.StormReplay Tab-death: registered 2 nova ulti shots.Ximael1 1h
1h Extremly unresponsive keyboard bug Two or 3 days ago, after a normal game (and without a pause in between), the next one i had this strange extreme lag and unresponsiveness of the keyboard. I have to press like 5 times or more one of the Q,W,E or R buttons, or the numbers, to get it to work. (offten it dosent in time, so the moment to use it passes by...) And its even worst for the targeted abilities. I thought it will fix itself, but it didnt. "repairing the game" hasnt chenge the situation, and now i can barely play a few heroes with fewer abilities like Raynor or the last vikings. Its not my keyboard! -it works just fine when i write, like now, or in the game-chat, it just dosent respond to commands in game! -i will try to uninstall then reinstall the game now, but my hopes are low... i didnt change the settings between those 2 games, you know, it must be something connected to a patch (like the new AI patch). Please help! -or at least respond... i canot play like this... its almost like playing a moba without a keyboard. I've found a similar bug report for the Mac OS, but i have Windows 7. Halp! :OJedi5 1h
2h Unable to complete "Play 3 Games as Warrior" quest. The quest has been bugged for months. No matter what I do I can't progress. I see that it's a known bug. Is there any plan to resolve?santr0n0 2h
2h Visual bug - Space Lord Leoric When Space Lord Leoric mounts his associated mount (may also happen with other mounts, haven't tried it out) while his mace is charged, the red outlining of the mace doesn't disappear and glitches out.Fluid0 2h
2h Bug ultimate "Hunting" Illidan video bug - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZP2puhaUiIHellWyvern0 2h
2h Spell range / placement indicators disappear Hello, I just played 2 games where the spell indicators just disappeared, for both my own hero, enemy heroes, and mercs. Specifically: 1. Playing as Valla, I could not see the range indicators for all 3 spells, Q, W and E. 2. I could not see the enemy Gazlowe's placement indicator for his E, so I was constantly getting stunned without being able to dodge it. 3. While fighting bosses, I also could not see the boss AOE stun circle, or the circle for the root. 4. I had this issue on both Tomb and CH. I restarted the program and it happened twice in a row. I cannot seem to identify a pattern as to when the issue occurs, but the only way to determine if it's going to happen is if I enter Try Mode first. Relevant technical specs: - Win 10 Pro 64 bit - DX 12 - NVidia GeForce GTX 780M, driver version 384.94 (July 18, 2017) Please advise if you require additional details. Thanks.SurlyDuff6 2h
3h Kel'Thuzad can't hit ultralisk egg with (Q) Kel'Thuzad can't hit ultralisk egg with Death and Decay (Q). The spell goes over the egg like it was a hidden creep tumor.Maciej0 3h
4h No puedo unirme a partidas clasificatorias Al intentar unirme a la cola de partidas clasificatorias me sale el mensaje de que no cumplo los requisitos, a pesar de tener 14 personajes al nivel 5. No se si hay otros requisitos aparte de este, y si los hay me gustaría saber cuales son o donde puedo mirarlos.Kaussh0 4h
5h Abathur Bug I was playing Abathur in ToD, was soaking top to get 10. I got DC'ed for a moment and when I was back, I couldn't move nor use abilities but I could still pick talents and ping teammates. Had to leave the game cuz I couldn't do anything aside from watching my team dying. Plz fix.SkullyPirate0 5h
5h Gazlowe turret icon don't show up in death recap Playing as diablo, got killed, gazlowe's turret's icon is missing from the death recap. Noticed it after level 16, he had engine gunk and the more turret talent. Just the icon is missing, the damage is still there.Xantium0 5h
6h HOTS Rating Bug Hello, I have a problem with the HOTS Rating, after i exist the Blizzard App, due to connection problems, part of my rank points dissapears.I was in Bronze 3 and after a connection problem like this, i was in Bronze 4, can anyone help me retrieve my points? Thank you,Grav3yard1 6h
7h Can't play Solo Ranked League Good day everyone....... Basically I am gold 5 in solo ranked and now I played a few team league games and can no longer play the solo league..... it says I do not meet the requirements.... clearly a bug right?? And I am not the only one experiencing it..... please help asap....PcyxoLitva4 7h
7h A Huge bug that developers ignoring so far! I wrote a few time on this forums, but no body of dev's even reply, they release HOTS 2.0 but where is matchmaking 2.0? Here one of my matchmaking results https://youtu.be/Z2s5eHi0NEI and i got 70% of those, have no chance on victory! It is killing all interest for game...PhazZzy0 7h
8h Kel'thuzad bug with lvl 20 talent... I'm aware of the recent nerf to Kel'Thuzad's ultimate 'Shadow Fissure', increasing the CD from 15 to 20 seconds. The thing is, his level 20 talent that says it resets the cooldown if it hits an enemy hero...it doesn't reset, it just puts it to a 3 second cooldown, which is NOT resetting. Can we get a quick fix on this?C00kieThief5 8h
9h Daily Quest Won't Progress I have a "Play 8 Games" quest for the last few days that is stuck at 1/8. Not sure if it is bugging out from me playing custom matches, but I can't get the quest to progress in any game type now.Thrum1 9h
10h Cannot queue for ranked I have met the requirement for enough heroes at level 5, but it's still blocks me from queuingego0 10h
12h Valeera AI Just had a Valeera leave a match during Garden of Terror. AI while not set to follow a player would run to objective but not attack anything, to include enemy players, and just sit there. We're not even gonna discuss how matchmaker set Alarak, Chromie, Hammer, Valeera, and Kael versus Dva, Kerrigan, Lunara, Genji, and Gul'dan.Ikkorous1 12h
13h There no negative status on Nova's talent? After this last update in the PTR, Nova can reduce 10 armor for 3 seconds with the Anti-Armor Shells talent, but the negative icon does not appear next to the enemy's life bar. I've also been testing the effect in test mode, and it does not actually happen. Maybe they changed the description, however, forgot to add the new talent.Velvet0 13h
14h Got an email from a Blizzard bug report forums employee Not sure where to put this post but I got an email that passed my junk mail into my inbox, its from Zobrek mainly and, Fizivix and Huginncord inviting me to a Chat Space within Cisco Spark Not sure if malicious or serious, havent clicked any links or anything, just curious and confused.Dreadnought3 14h
17h Visual bug with Chains of Kel'Thuzad After hitting a target with Chain of Kel'Thuzad, if Kel'Thuzad dies while in targeting mode to recast the ability from the target's location, the targeting indicator will remain at the location it was at the moment of Kel'Thuzad's death, it will continue to follow the player's cursor, but be otherwise stuck in place. It will remain in there until the next time Kel'Thuzad hits a target with Chains of Kel'Thuzad and enters targeting mode for the recast.Drackzgull0 17h
17h Replay not saved Hi, I just played may placement matches. Since I don't play HL regularly I was extra interested in my replays. The strange things is that one of them is not saved. I can see it under my profiles Match History, but it's not in the Watch-list or on the hard drive. I read another report where the player had over 1000 games on that map, but for me the missing one is would have be "Tomb of the Spider Queen (207)". Best regards, PerThorp0 17h
18h Li-Ming's Zei's Vengeance not working correctly I was testing Li-Ming in try mode and noticed something. At level 20, max range no talents, her orb was doing 780~800 (the range may have been slightly off). When I chose the level 7 talent Zei's Vengeance and shot it max range, it did around 540 damage. The other % damage abilities (glass cannon and arcane orbit) correctly added damage. But with Glass Cannon, Arcane Orbit, and Zei's Vengeance, you were doing the same amount of damage at max range, as her W with no talents at max range. I tried getting Glass Cannon and Arcane Orbit without Zei's Vengeance, and her W was doing over 1k damage.Rylonhead0 18h
18h Suddering starlord kt disable petition untill fixed Yo, That starlord kt skin needs a fix or disabled until the studdering problem is solved, this is just ridiculous at this point. Doubt there is many of us suffering from this but still many enough. Next Tuesday at Ana patch, disable that please blizzard. Sincerely, Me and othersCombineRi0 18h
18h Flagged as Leaver without reason I was playing HL-- Tomb of the Spider Queen and I was doing really well with Kharazim, healed for almost 100k in the match and got MVP. Didn't exit score screen early and when I came back to the main menu I was hit with leaver status. What gives? Has anyone else had this happen to them? Screenshot for proof: https://i.imgur.com/yj6E4iD.jpgSkoopy0 18h
19h CAN'T PLAY can't play also can't see my profile, can't see pj, i can't do nothing in the game. please somebody help meShadowGore0 19h
20h HOTS Rating bug Hello, I have a problem with the HOTS Rating. I Had cca 500 points in league, after game which we won game gave me points again from 0 to 209. Please can someone check it? Thank you,BraveAndro0 20h
21h Bug with the Force-Move key I changed my settings to have force move on right mouse button with quick cast on and I use A key to attack. Everything was working as intended until I entered the Dragon Knight, while inside I was not able to move clicking with my mouse, I could only "A-move"Alessio2 21h
21h Zagara Bile Drop Quest The Zagara Bile Drop Quest is insanely hard to complete having to hit heroes 20 times. Even with the cooldown reduction talent at level one it still seems almost impossible unless the game goes for 30 minutes which almost never happens. Any chance of a quest completion reduction? I would really like to see zagara in competetive play more, and I feel like this is certainly one of the reasons why she never gets played. Also, I was wondering if devouring maw could have an active feature to use it defensively to grab yourself and friendly heroes and heal them instead of deal damage? I think this addition with the bile drop help would definitely make zag more viable in HGC. Cheers guys, as always you're doing a great job and keep up the great work! *Edit* I should also note, the reason why it's so hard to complete the bile drop quest is because the range of the ability is so short, and the projectile speed is so slow, giving enemy heroes more than enough time to dodge it. **Edit #2** Also another thing that makes the bile drop quest so hard, is that you don't get it until level 7, which is about 1/3 of the way through the game.Applejacked0 21h
22h Battle.net notifications for Messages I already read I logged in batte.net, and app gave me notification that I have some unread messages from friends. I scroll down and saw offline friend with new messages. When I clicked to read, I realised that I already read those messages in-game yesterday. He whisp me in Heroes of the Storm and I read those whisps while I was in Heroes of the Storm too.SerbCommando0 22h
23h Target Purified talent targets map element With Artanis' 20-tier talent "Target Purified" killing hero triggered next beam centred on enemy's flower on Garden of Terror.wisztom0 23h
23h Opened Epic Chest, Chest disappeared Hi, I am relatively new to the game. My favourite part of the game is opening the loot crates. I just hit level 175 and received an Epic Chest. I was very excited! I opened it and received my loot. I decided to reroll for 500g and then decided to reroll again for 1000g. Upon clicking the Reroll button, my game returned to the main screen and nothing happened. Not a big deal, but I don't think I got the loot from it either. Nothing of interest in that crate was new for me (just portraits) and since I was expecting to get my reroll, I didn't take a good look. I think I just lost out on an Epic Chest and I am very sad. I apologize, English is not my first language. Anything I can do?aintain0 23h
1d Varian Shattering Throw Bug Shattering Throw should deal bonus damage to shield not HP but now, it can deal damage to shield + HP... WTF???Rsunny0 1d
1d Minimum Hero Requirements for Hero League (I have 18) I have 18 characters that are over level 5 right now, both owned and un-owned, yet when I go to play Hero league it says I have 13 out of 14 characters. I'm assuming this is a bug because the patch notes clearly state that any character that is level 5+ is included in the hero total for hero league. Is anyone else having this issue?Rikkit15 1d
1d Wrong Portraitname (german) On the german client there is a Portrait that shows Kargath Bladefist which is named "Porträt: Kriegsherr Grommash" (Warlord Grommash). I havent checked if this error applies to the english client aswell. It's not a major error but it bugs me for some time now :)Pauly0 1d
1d quest hello, i´ve completed the 3 begining games VS AI and now i have the same quest but when i play it says 0/3.. no mater how many games i play and also i´ve tried by playing with friends and aloneIcaro37 1d
1d Quest doesn't work Hello Blizzard, i have a problem with a daily quest "play 3 games against AI" because with my low level, i play only in that mode. The quest stay in 0/3. What I must to do ?Linkon061 1d
1d Помогите с ошибкой 96B1AE81-67C0-4A3B-83A5-67ED6EB67F60 Что означает вот эта ошибка 96B1AE81-67C0-4A3B-83A5-67ED6EB67F60 ? И как исправить её?andrew0 1d
1d no chest in brawl I went to play the new brawl today (silver city) and the reward was already completed, played 2 games in case it was a visual bug, no chest. Is there anything I can do?arx11 1d
1d Brawl issue Played 1 round of silver city this afternoon and did not receive Brawl progress xp towards chest at 2/2 - my brawl is still at 0/2. Also noticed that the battlenet app still advertised the Blackhearts pirate quest on the right side of the UI but in the game itself the Brawl was loaded up as silver city.Ouroboros1 1d
1d Falstad Double Hinterlands Blast Bug. I played A game of haunted mines QM and managed to shoot off two Hinterlands Blast Ultimates, both dealing damage in quick succession. There is a link to the video here I have slowed the video down at the main parts so you can tell it still deals damage. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176855457Beazl3y1 1d
1d KT chains not visible Kael‘Thuzad‘s chains often aren’t visible. On Azmo for example or also on towers when the gate is still up.Yokihiro0 1d
1d 0 expirience bug i've just played an hour long match and got 0 expirience, very frustrating, almost makes me drop the game, hope you will be able to restore my expirience, or i will have to drop the game, I don't want to play the game where all your efforts are in vainKlannerZeta0 1d