Bug Report

Dec 5 PTR Special Event - Heroes of the PTR! Greetings Heroes! This week, our Test Analysts will be hopping into the Public Test Realm for a mega BRAWL of EPIC proportion! We’d like to request your aid in hunting down any bugs that may exist in our upcoming patch. During this time, we will be targeting play on our release of Valeera, Sandbox Custom Game Mode and balance changes to Tassadar and Rexxar. A full list of those can be found at our patch notes here. Patch Notes If you’d like to participate, please join us on the PTR at the following dates and times: Tuesday, January 17: 3:00 p.m. — 5:00 p.m. PDT. Wednesday, January 18: 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m. PDT. We plan to use General Chat to find players for our Custom games. We can be recognized from our distinctive “BlizzBrawler” BattleTags, in addition to a few others, including: Odysseus, Fizivix, Kelphe, Huginncord, and myself. Our Brawlers will also be sporting a special portrait, so that it’s easy to know who to ask if you have questions, and who will be organizing games. Please report any bugs you discover here: PTR Bug Report Forum Reference post on how to write your bugs: PTR Bug Writing Guidelines Guide on emailing us Screenshots/Replays: PTR Bug Attachment Guidelines See you in the PTR! - Zobrek -Zobrek1 Dec 5
Dec 1 Nexus Challenge Rewards 12/1 Missing Nexus Challenge Rewards – UPDATE: Dec 1 We're aware of an issue in which some players are not properly receiving their Nexus Challenge rewards in Overwatch after completing the required number of games in Heroes of the Storm. We're working to resolve this issue as soon as possible, and hope to have a fix ready for release with an upcoming patch. In the meantime, we plan to retroactively grant the proper rewards to accounts that have been affected by this issue. Thank you very much for your patience, and we'll keep you updated in this thread as we continue to work on the fix. Thanks, -Huginncord ______________________________ Hey everyone, We just wanted to clarify that you will have to wait until Heroes of the Storm patches in your region before you will be able to complete and be rewarded your Heroes, skins, portraits, sprays, etc. You will be able to identify that the promotion is active by opening your Quest Log at the bottom-right and the Nexus Challenge Special Events are present. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience, -HuginncordHuginncord50 Dec 1
Oct 6, 2015 Known Issues - 22.5 (Updated 1/05/2016) UI and Online New – Lunara's draft portrait does not change when choosing different skins. Varian is tiny on the Ranked Play menu. The buff/debuff icon for Regeneration Master is centered and cuts off the icons head on the bar. Role stats track oddly between rounds. Killing SCV's will create on screen text for all players. The "Invite to Game" button is active while friends are in a game or lobby. Certain settings can cause map textures to not load in properly. Tracer's Pulse Bomb can appear off cooldown in the observer UI after her level 10 talent is chosen. The game clock doesn't sync up with the night phase countdown on Garden of Terror. Hero League games are still sometimes giving Leaver Status inappropriately, and our research continues. Scorescreen stats are not updating properly if you leave the game and rejoin. Daily Quests can sometimes not have their criteria able to be completed. If another player in the party skips through the introductory cutscene, The Lost Vikings can encounter UI issues of varying severity. The game can get stuck at the preloading portion while loading into a map. Basic hotkeys don’t allow mouse button customization. Extra-wide monitors can sometimes experience stretched cinematics and incorrect resolutions. Friends List sometimes displays incorrect durations for friends that have been offline for an extended period of timeGame Content New – Terrain surrounding Gobline Sappers does not block vision. New – The tooltip for Swift Pursuit is not updating properly. New – Blast Wave will unmount an allied mounted Rehgar. Auriel's Detainment Strike and Diablo's Shadow Charge are not stunning enemies when knocked into an Allied Town Gate. Several Zeratul abilities can place the hero in unpathable terrain. Overkill is not displaying a targeting splat while it is active. The Temple Arena objectives can sometimes fail to activate. Swapping between Illusions by double tapping control groups centers the camera on the wrong Samuro. If Samuro casts Wind Walk while already stealthed, he will not benefit from the unbreakable period. If an enemy team gets the StarCraft Event, and your team does not, you will still hear the countdown sound. Some ablitities will not display a critical hit icon when a critical hit is landed. The death timer can display Auriel's Resurrect incorrectly. The Visual FX for Chromie's Temporal Loops may not relocate properly when cast over unpathable terrain. Recall does not cleanse Tracer of Sylvanas' Shadow Dagger spread search. Using Metamorphosis can cause an enemy Illidan to appear in his Demonic form. Cho'gall's heads will sometimes speak the other head's lines. When using Rexxar it is possible for the spacebar to no longer reset the camera on the player after using a vehicle. If Withering Fire is used while Sylvanas is mounted, it will produce a shadow effect that is at mount height. Issuing a command to a Viking who has just used the Haunted Mine while other Vikings are en route to use the Mine will cancel their movement commands when all Vikings are selected. When more than one Viking is selected, the portrait and ability bar will go blank if all selected Vikings are killed. The 'No Ammo' icon will display over destroyed Towers until the connected Town Gate is destroyed. The Lost Vikings level 7 ability 'Spin to Win' only displays one damage number even if two or more Vikings hit the same target.Localization New – The tooltip for Dehaka's Primal Aggression is displaying an incorrect percentage in non-US locales.Mac New – Confine Mouse Cursor Feature is not working correctly when using an external monitor. New – Hot Corners options can break when switching between Fullscreen and Windowed mode. New – Switching between Windowed mode and Fullscreen can cause graphical distortion. The Heroes icon displayed during Victory and Defeat is displaying pixelated when using an AMD R9 M395X video card.Engine and Game SystemsFizivix1 Oct 6, 2015
Sep 11, 2014 Mac Bug Report and Tech Support Forums Greetings, Mac Brethren! Today we've launched our Mac Tech Forums for Heroes of the Storm. If you requires assistance with Mac Technical Support, please feel free to come on over and visit! -HugsHuginncord0 Sep 11, 2014
May 31, 2015 Bug Writing Guidelines Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Heroes of the Storm Bug Report Forums! I think it’s high time to get you guys an official guide of Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Bug Forum Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, balance, requests, complaints, suggestions belong in a different board. Our team reads every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will possibly ignore or delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a separate thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are already posted, or if our Tech Support forums already addresses your issue in one of the Stickied posts with commonly encountered issues. If you have a duplicate thread, it will be locked and we will point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please try to post from the account that is experiencing the issue. It helps us more accurately diagnose any issues that you may be experiencing on the server side. Finally, please only discuss the bug addressed within the thread. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that clearly describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. Good summary: The tooltip for the Zagara’s Baneling Barrage skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with barrage After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turnaround time reproducing the issue. Don’t assume that your audience will immediately see the bug you are reporting, even if you feel it’s obvious. Factors such as region, ISP, hardware configuration, and even playstyle can cause two different people’s experience to differ enough to cause your bug to be unnoticeable or completely avoided by another person. Types of Bugs Below are a few high-level categories of bug you may encounter in Heroes of the Storm. I also have included the specific information we would like for each bug reported of this type. Functionality/Design – You are expecting something in the game to work one way, and it’s working another way. This could include skills not functioning properly, computer AI behaving oddly, or a hero completely disappearing after using a skill. Helpful info to include: Whether you’re in menus or in game. What hero is affected, or if all heroes are. Proper name of functionality (tooltip skill name). Screenshot or video of what’s wrong. (uploaded to the file or media sharing site of your choice) Compatability – If something is wrong with how the game is behaving with your hardware or peripherals, such as graphics not displaying properly, sounds playing incorrectly or not at all, freezes or performance loss. Helpful info to include: Again, whether you’re in menus or in game. Provide your System information (DxDiag.txt or System Profiler) and Variables.txt (found in the Documents folder of our game) Connectivity – Your client's connection to our service is impacted, or you have issues dealing with login, grouping, matchmaking, chat, or any other issue related to the networking of our game. Helpful info to include: What region you are connecting to. Run a Pathping and Tracert if you suspect a network issue, and report your findings. Crashes – Crashes are the easiest for you to report. When our game crashes, you should be provided with a text entry field, which sends a report directly to our bug database. Provide details in that box if you have any, as that sometimes is the only information we have to identify hard-to-reproduce issues impacting our players. Once you submit that, you are provided a UUID code. If the crash happens occasionally, there is no need to post at all. However, if the crash is happening consistently and severely impacting your gameplay experience, please provide that UUID code in any post you make on the issue. Remember, the more specifics you provide us, the better equipped we are to research, reproduce, and report your issue! And when we successfully report your issue, chances are good you’ll see a fix! I hope that these guidelines prove useful to you! Thank you very much for reading, and enjoy Heroes of the Storm!Kelphe40 May 31, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Heroes, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address HeroesBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - FizivixFizivix0 Feb 26, 2015
Nov 9 Draft Lobby Disbands We are aware of an issue with Hero League and Team League lobbies being unexpectedly terminated for some players, resulting in leaver status and potentially lost ranked points. We apologize for any negative effects this bug may have caused for players and for the perceived lack of blue response here on the forums. I'd like you all to know that we are receiving your reports and are taking this matter seriously. We would also like you to know that we do have something planned that we hope will resolve this issue, which we will continue to monitor after the upcoming patch. Thanks, - FizivixFizivix500 Nov 9
May 19 Skins and mounts reverting to default settings Hello everybody! We have received reports, and are aware of an issue where skin and mount selections are reverting to their default options (for a number of heroes) upon entering a match. Our teams are investigating this matter further, and we thank you for your patience as we work to resolve it. ~Kelphe~Kelphe2 May 19
Feb 29 Missing Portraits Hello everyone! We've been receiving reports of players missing portraits on their accounts. We are aware of the issue, and our Technical Support representatives are able to fix the issue for you by clearing your cache. Please post in our Technical Support forums for assistance in resolving the issue. Thanks, - ZobrekZobrek0 Feb 29
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
1h Hero League - Bug? Hey guys, I am in Diamond 5 at the moment and i think i had around 700 points before my last game on haunted mines. We lost the game pretty hard and it showed me that i lost 176 points. However, my points are now 0 and the next game is a demotion game... like wtf :O For some reason the game gave me a lot more minus then the supposed 176 points it was supposed to, at least that i think. Usually the amount you win or lose is around 200 +- the personal adjustment etc. and as i won the last 2 games in hero league, it's not possible that i am not at 0 points from just 1 lose. Even if i would only get like 150 points for the last 2 wins, i would have 300 and with only 1 loss it's just possible to lose that much. So this has to be some kind of bug. Please help, as at the moment, i lost all incentive to play more :( Demotion game screen: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4604/ktlqqbqn_jpg.htm Match historyy: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4604/dmtk23n8_jpg.htmKey37 1h
1h Fifth time I am losing -600 in draft Hello, As of today, this is the fifth time that I am in the draft mode of Hero League, and I cannot pick a hero and the timer goes down, I get -600 points and leaver status. If this happened once it would be fine. Twice okay. But five times? http://i.imgur.com/5zLqWBr.jpg This makes my playing experience so much worse and I have no plans on continuing to play this game if I can't play my favorite mode. Can you please help me?Dercie5 1h
1h Disconnection Penalty While playing in quickmatch with some of the worst lag i've ever experienced in the game, I was 2 seconds behind the server pretty much the whole match, had to reconnect probably about 8 or 9 times, with 2 of those I had to reconnect while i was already reconnecting. anyway, I ended up making to end(still lagging the whole time) as to not get my disconnect penalty, upvoted our teams Azmodan for MVP, but when i got back to my character select screen i was presented with the disconnection penalty anyways... now i assume that is something on the server side to not account for my participation, and if you were to look into it, it would probably show on the server side that i disconnected, hopefully you can find the problem in case this happen to others... its never happened before but i dont really want it to happen again as my next match will probably be terrible... thx for your timeIshmakeDAPE0 1h
2h Samuro bug, blade storm ultimate doesnt proc Hi yo i just found one scene when my samuro blade storm ult doesnt happen. Basically, the game is on the nuke map. Samuro's talents are as followed: lvl1 skill W lvl4 skill E lvl7 skill E(maybe) lvl10 blade storm lvl13 skill E lvl16 skill E lvl20 blade storm I had a blink then tried to use blade storm and mirror images together and blade storm just didn't happen. the ult goes into cooldown as normal but i dont have the ult with me.EmberStrike0 2h
3h Неоправданный приоритет Столкнулся с проблемой: постоянно отключает посреди игры и игры добавляются в приоритет, а те что не добавляются, те не сокращают его. Что делать количество денег на аккаунте не растет и о покупке новых героев не может быть и речи. Спасибо за понимание!Глебушка0 3h
7h Terrible Matchmaking First of all i read and heard about the matchmaking problems this game had/have Since a while . I never saw the problem in the Experientially but today was pretty unfair. So i was Platinum 1 . I had 180 points left for promos . If i had won my last game in this current moment i should get my promotion to diamond 5 . But this is when this start to get fun . In my team i had a diamond 3 , diamond 5 , 2 plats 1 and a master with 60 points . Nothing weird about . Enemy team have master 545# ; Master #181 and Master #181 . Now tell me . How this is balance? Play against 3 guys , with 2 more division than mine . Why im playing against 3 masters (even when i had one with pretty low points ) while im being only a plat 1? Of course i lost the game .And of course i didnt made to promos . Because this system put a unbalance match in my path in a important game where i needed to won to make it for promotion . These things should never happen. And besides im losing points for playing a game who shouldnt be like that? Plats vs 3 masters? Is unreal . Play against diamonds , yeah sure . But against masters? What type of game put a match plats vs masters and find it normal . Is like jump 1 division . Is injustice , unfair and pretty lack of respect when blizzard put the things this way . Even when i got a important game and i need to win . Is basically saying "oh , u want to aim for ur promos? So take this : 3 masters and in your team we put plats . Good luck pal lel. Back to plat 2 . " Master -> Diamond -> Plat .Lavi0 7h
7h Problems battle.net Two ISP. Hi, I have two ISP. I set switching providers if there are failed from first to secondary. If Internet connetion failed. But at the same battle.net service doesn't works correctly with this migration. If I turned the game Heroes of the Strom then pops up the message "You are disabled." And the game freezes. Off I can only complete the process in Task Manager. After this we have to completely close the battle.net (otherwise the game does not go) and re-authorized. With games from other manufacturers are no such problems. P.S.: same in hearthstone.grikseg0 7h
8h Random Pick Bug Hello, Ive choosed "random hero" in Quick Matches, but with only Specialist role enabled (all other was disabled) and game decided to give me Varian. As i see on his page, he can be warrior or assassin, but not specialist, so please fix this bug.Karas0 8h
9h Hero League - Lost 600 points at least - no clue Hello. As Anyone experienced this before? I looked at the forum and it looked like others did. So I played my 10 ranked games and ended up 7-3 placed Gold 1. I need 3 games to be promoted to Platinum. I played 1 game which was a win. I was 2 games away. I come back today and I notice that I have lost at least 600 points. I'd like to know if there's any explanation to this... This is weird. Of course, I'm not going to play HL until I find out what's going on since I don't want to continually lose points. Thank you.TigersClaw1 9h
9h Personal Rank adjustment Points Hi! I have played for about 110 hero league matches this season and through out all of them i've had these "personal rank adjustment" that is giving me about -10 to -20 points for each game these points for the most part decrease when i lose and they increase when i win. i've had several 6+ winning streaks yet the points persists and tell me i belong in a rank lower then the one i am currently in. I've been around the same three ranks now for the last ~50 or so games(silver2-4). Which should mean that i have a stable rank which i belong in. The system seems to be thinking the opposite despite what the stat screen would tell me. I would like to ask why this is? And how do i get rid of this personal rank adjustment? The only way i have seen to get rid of it would be to loose on purpose to the point were the rank adjustment won't matter which would defeat the point and the fun of the game. If possible i would like an answer to this and preferably a solution because to me it looks like a bug.Cadrir10 9h
9h Lever status from Game Crashing Games keep Crashing and shows that i disconnected from Game - Gives me leaver penalty every time and now I am up to doing 4 quick matches before i can picked ranked or anything else.Kotpeepers0 9h
10h AFK kicks Your servers said I was AFK mid game. I was actively participating the entire match. I was playing the entire match and it DC'ed me 20 minutes for no reason and forced us to lose the game in a ranked match. Pretty unacceptableKennysale0 10h
10h Lost ranked points for win I have pretty long winstreak and i be about to rank up but guess what, after winned game i lost about 600 ranked points instead of get promotion game. WTF blizzard plz help ;_; i am so frustrated.SpellStealer3 10h
11h Tassadar PTR: Shields count as 2x healing in stats As title states, shielding grants 2x as much healing in the stats as they should (but don't do that in the actual game). Easy example: Go into try mode, use shield on yourself. Let's say you shield yourself for 1000 points, then let cannons take away those shields (without attacking something) - bam, stats say you have healed for 2000. This makes his healing numbers look twice as high as they actually are.CrimsonFlood0 11h
13h нечестно Здравствуйте. Уважаемый гм, пожалуйста подскажите. Проблема такая, я и моя подруга играли вместе калибровку в командной лиге из двух игроков, по её окончанию мне присвоили алмаз, а ей золото, оба начинали с 0. Пожалуйста помогите. Prov#21268 и GothicNemi#2581Prov1 13h
14h Tyrael drops from game after 10 (Judgement) Me and 2 friends will triple-queue as Illidan, Murky, Tyrael because we like to put it all on the line. Well out of love for Tyrael I bought the Seraphim skin. Tyrael with real wings is just too fresh. Ever since then, not sure if it's connected, EVERY game I've played with Tyrael I have dropped almost immediately after hitting 10 and more specifically after picking Judgement as my ult. I have played plenty of other games with other heroes in the same day and immediately surrounding these dropped games (which we've still won 2 of. <3 ya Tyr) with zero issue. This has only happened with Tyrael. Another interesting thing to note is that when I drop it doesn't give me any kind of option to rejoin. It simply has the Stay or Leave buttons, yet the game never reconnects. I've had to Leave, load up a new instance of the game, and Rejoin from the main menu. I have played games with Tyrael in both his Seraphim skin and his original skin with the same result. I will play another game soon and see what happens if I pick Sanctification. Also riding Money Pig exclusively during these games. Doubt that is connected though because I've seen plenty of other Money Pigs with no issue.Humkangout1 14h
15h Leaping strike cleansing Temporal Loop + others Here is the situation: Chromie hits Lunara with Temporal Loop, Lunara uses Leaping strike, Temporal Loop is removed. Leaping strike is not a cleanse move, and it should reset her back in 3 seconds to the spot... Which is bugged currently, and YES this is pre-20 before she gets her abolish magic ability. Ice block removes it, cleanse removes it, Dimensional shift removes it, Samuro Q removes it, Burrow charge still removes it (bug as well), if Medivh goes into raven form during it, it also gets cleansed. If rag channels Molten core during it, it also fails, karazim goes seven sided strike it cleanses, illidan metamorph removes it, vikings play again also removes it, of course tracers recall as well, leorics spirit walk cancels it IF he is mid walk before he lands, murkys bubble of course. I yet to see any other ult countered so much and so often, is there anyway we can get a buff to this, that is also silences whoever gets Looped please? I mean you silenced butchers chain which was not really needed but went through.Praetorian1 15h
15h Butcher charge stopped when vis lost Could be intentional, could be a bug, but I charged ming with butcher, and she teleported into fog mid charge, and instead of impact, butch lost vision and stopped charging. He was nowhere near his charge max distance.Saintpaux1 15h
15h Leorics Entomb heroic vs Tracers blink Hello I am not sure if this intended but Tracer can just port out of the wall of Leorics Entomb. I thought she isn't supposed to be able to pass through walls with her Q ability.Raynbeaux1 15h
15h Samuro's Wind Walk breaking Tracer round's sight So I was playing as tracer and i took her lvl 1 talent: Tracer rounds to spot the enemy Samuro. He took his lvl 13 Kawarimi, which enables him to create a clone when he uses Wind Walk. Before he hit 13, he would wind walk and i could see his location if i attacked him before he WW. After lvl 13, he would WW and then dissapear entirely even if i attacked him. Should this be a bug?Everflare2 15h
15h Abusive chat bug The report for abusive chat doesn't seem to be working. I report 5-10 players per day and still encounter abusive chat 5-10 times per day. Why are they not silenced?Stephen1 15h
16h Artanis grab on li-ming Hi pretty sure I saw my team mate touch li-ming whit the slide/grab twice when she was disgrating whit her beam and never move.Akrotma0 16h
16h Azmo E ability doesn't get interupted by Stiches Gorge I just played a game with Azmodan. Channeled my E ability (all shall burn) on Stiches, he had like 10% hp left. He swallowed me with Gorge and my channeling contiued so he died a couple of seconds later. Is it really meant that way?yoshi0 16h
17h Nova vs Alarak Precision Strike is not setting off Alaraks Counter Strikevondoom0 17h
17h Black Screen During Draft This has only happened a couple times, but if I minimize the game during draft with "windows key + D", sometimes when I re-maximize the game I have a black screen and could only see the mouse cursor. Both times I was in a party chat and was able to randomly click around the screen until my friend told me I picked the right hero. Can't remember the first time, but the second time this happened it remained black screen while loading the map so I had to restart the game.QuiGonChim0 17h
17h festive goblin mount bug festive goblin mount only works in quick match if you set it on a hero in quick match then swap to unranked or any other game mode for that matter it resets to the default horse mountTheSneezyOne1 17h
18h [BUG] Festive Goblin mount When playing any draft mode (unranked or ranked) you can't select the Winter Veil quested Festive Goblin mount, it disappeared from the list When you go back to quick match it is right there on the mount list ready to be used Because of this if you had the Festive Goblin selected on your hero before going into a draft game, once you enter the battle your mount is set to the default pleb horse (this is how I came to know of the bug) I didn't see this on the PTR patch note bug fixes, so I'm not sure if you guys are even aware of this.. I did the quest, own the mount, and would like to be able to ride it in draft games Please fix ASAP, thank youAutrain2 18h
18h Festive goblin mount bug After yesterday's patch, I can select the festive goblin mount for quick match games, but I cannot select it for hero league games (it does not even appear in the list of mounts in hero league games).zdup5 18h
18h Winter Festive Treasure Goblin only available in QM Winter Treasure Goblin only available to choose while in Quick Match. Unranked and Ranked games it's inaccessible. Please help!Lysdexic5 18h
18h Goblin Mount not equippable in Draft I have it in my inventory but when I try to queue there is no goblin to chooseRriggs14 18h
18h Goblin After patch, I can select the festive goblin mount for quick match games, but I cannot select it for hero league games (it does not even appear in the list of mounts in hero league games).Umbreella4 18h
18h Elemental Lion I'm sure the devs are aware, but I was wondering if there's an upcoming fix for the elemental lion render for people using AMD gpus.KazuHiashi35 18h
19h Twitch emotes or new era of trashtalk I'm a kinda toxic player and i assume that(BrokeBack). I'm tired of geting silenced so i got to ask, what if i'll try to call someone a twitch emote (you are playing as BrokeBack; this build is DansGame; our *heroname* is so BabyRage etc.) will i still got silenced eventually? And can i maybe appeal against automatic one pretending like i was polite and kind?Wenl0 19h
20h Brightwing teleport to "Molten Cored" Ragnaros Don't know if intended, but Brightwing can't Phase Shift to a Ragnaros in Molten Core form. Cheers!Busaganashi1 20h
21h HL points disappeared Dear support team, I had little wierd issue today. I have played some rankeds today. Last but one i had won so i was able to play promotion match with 207 banked points (also seen in statistics as highest rank achieved). After wining this promo match (i got basic amount of points -4favored adj. +30personal adj.) my league is still the same as before playing it and i have 167 points remaining to promo match now. Please check this issue and let me know where problem is. :) Thank you in advance. Kind regards, PhatePhate2 21h
21h something to fix? https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/106162600321928400118/6378452280124524642?icm=false&authkey=CO6ZoqmJ75-41QE player 9(AI) was sylvanasquantum990 21h
22h Bug Nazeebo frogs Frogs jumping through the minions and don't cause damage. How can I upload a replay?Схаде1 22h
22h Kael'thas flamestrike nearly invisible on sky temple Kael'thas flamestrike nearly invisible on sky temple. Please fix this bug. Thank you.Stephen1 22h
22h Bug: deco at the end of a gamen Bug report: i was deco during the very last seconds of a game (their core was dying) and was reconnected for stat screen (we won of course and it was a winning stat page) and the game is accounted as a loss, i even lost ranking points! Account: Batigol: game on Braxis Holdhout on Jan 22 around 3p.m. CET, hero Chen. Can any developper do something ? I lost ranking points AND i have to do two unranked games ..... ThanksBatigol0 22h
1d Unable to play Team League while silenced When I'm in the menus trying to search for a Team League game in a party of five, it says "Unmet requirements - Don't have leaver status" because of my silence. This means I am unable to play with my friends in TL, which I should be able to according to your own page: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7571. Here's a screenshot: http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh548/TheAnnoyingHans/Namnls_zpsb21bohxe.png P.S. Sorry if it's a double post, tried to make a topic yesterday but it never showed up here. Bratwurst0 1d