Games, Gaming and Hardware

Mar 14, 2014 Spoiler Warning and Guidelines Be warned that entering this forum you are opening yourself up to potential spoilers. The discussion of books, games, and movies are simply and completely prone to spoilers to many degrees. Without discussing the information proposed in these mediums, there isn’t much of a discussion to be had. It is therefore on you as an observer to choose where and when to enter into the possibility of seeing spoilers. We do not require spoiler tags or otherwise require any warning that a thread may contain a spoiler. You should assume that when clicking on a thread you will see spoilers on that topic. With that in mind we do have some rules to ensure it can continue to be your choice as to where and when you see spoilers while on these forums. Spoilers do not directly violate the rules of this forum as long as: They are not contained within thread subject lines. Posting a thread with a title that is itself a spoiler will result in a harsh penalty. They are reasonable within the context of the thread. Jumping into a thread to post a spoiler that’s off-topic, or creating a thread with a misleading subject line to reveal a spoiler, will result in a harsh penalty. Like all moderation, we reserve the right to take (or not take) actions we deem necessary based on our discretion.Vaeflare0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Welcome! Please Read In this forum, feel free to discuss anything related to games, gaming and hardware. Whether you want to talk about a non-Blizzard game, discuss a console, or ask for PC hardware purchase advice, this is the place! Before you get started, please pay careful attention to the unique moderation policy for this forum: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/12082078102 Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/12077367625?page=1#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Vaeflare0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Zero Tolerance Forum – Please Read We really hope everyone enjoys posting and interacting in the Games, Entertainment & Technology forums, and to ensure that they remain an enjoyable place, we’re taking a zero tolerance policy in our moderation of them. Moderation in this forum (or the other Games, Entertainment & Technology forums) will be especially robust, foregoing the normal progression of deletions/suspensions and proceeding directly to a one month final warning suspension, or permanent ban of all posting privileges for infractions of the posting policies or guidelines. Here are some key points to keep in mind while posting here: Zero Tolerance This is a zero tolerance forum. Being ignorant of or purposefully disobeying the intent of these forums, the forum Code of Conduct, and/or these guidelines will be dealt with strictly. This is Not an Off-Topic Forum The Games, Entertainment & Technology forums are specifically and purposefully labeled with very specific topics. Discussion outside of these specific topics, like all other forums, is not allowed and will be moderated with zero tolerance. No Politics/Religion There is no tolerance for discussion of politics or religion in this or any Battle.net forum. While we appreciate people’s beliefs and political ideals, they are not appropriate to be discussed or mentioned within these walls, even if brought up objectively. No Hatred Hatred against individuals or groups in any manner, for any reason, will not be tolerated. No Illicit Topics This is mostly geared toward warning against any intent to discuss drug-use, but can and will extend to any topics of an illegal nature that are deemed to not be pertinent to the discussions allowed in this forum. Moderation is At Our Discretion Like all moderation, we are within our right to take (or not take) actions we deem necessary based purely on our discretion. All of that scary stuff out of the way, please go, talk, and enjoy the Games, Entertainment & Technology forums!Vaeflare0 Mar 14, 2014
Feb 11 When Diablo 4 is released later this year Do you think they will have a Diablo event where they release new heroes and maps? I wonder if they'll include the new protagonists? I am still disappointed from the StarCraft event where all of 1 hero was released.MekkaGoo27 Feb 11
Sep 3, 2017 Destiny 2 Blizzard : Dont worry we only doing publicity for our sister compagny 2 Month later The game is in the Blizzard Laucher GratzRazihell4 Sep 3, 2017
Jul 6, 2017 i7 3770 core for Dell Xps 8300 i5 2500 3.3 ghz upgrade? I am pretty clueless with comps... but i've been trying to find a way that will upgrade my graphic setting on this computer without buying a whole new set up and instead doing it cheap. Is the i7 3770 going to accomplish this? is this my best option for an upgrade to my visual settings to ultra or high and overallquality smoothness?QuietOnset7 Jul 6, 2017
Apr 9, 2017 This is why LoL>hots, always. Riot creates unique and in-depth champions, especially their supports. Just compare how bland supports are in hots compared to League. League also has more champs that takes skill than hots so it is easy for the diamonds/master level players to see how much of a difference their skill is compared to bronze/silver than in hots. Hots is also more better with arranged teams than solo que since objectives are so strong in this game which also makes it more frustrating to have a troll on your team. Also league has more individual impact which draws crowds and excitement and other people to try to be as good as their idols like pulling off some sick plays as Xpecial for support or as Dyrus for top as an example (or in this game instead of top it will be warrior I suppose), they see what they can do and see how much of an impact it has on the game so people likes to try to be as good as that and do that. Sure you can show off some skill in this game but if your team isn't getting camps as often as the enemy team your chances of winning goes down no matter how good you are with a hero, which makes the game less fun to play. It's more boring to watch this game since it is harder to see a pro that can individually impact a match compared to League. I think they can keep shared xp/leveling but have items in the game, 4 sets of items, one set for AD, AP, tank and support, that right there should help to see more individual impact in matches. People likes seeing sick plays and making sick plays and people likes seeing actual skill being used by a single player and they also like being that person with the high skill during the match, and this game allows for that much less since it is more objective/camps based people cannot show off their skills as often so you can lose by simply not getting objectives/camps as often as the enemy team. Only thing this game has going for it are shorter matches, everything else LoL is better.Candy57 Apr 9, 2017
Mar 1, 2017 Fun MOBA Fact.. Someone in LoL just got a 14 day ban for picking smite when playing a support .Skookum36 Mar 1, 2017
Jan 24, 2017 World of Warcraft Discussion This is a thread for people who cannot post on WoW forums to discuss World of Warcraft.Keithas9 Jan 24, 2017
Jan 24, 2017 Overwatch Discussion This is a thread for people who cannot post on Overwatch forums to discuss Overwatch.Keithas0 Jan 24, 2017
Oct 25, 2016 David Brevik joins GGG's Path of Exile to go toe to toe with Diablo http://www.pcgamer.com/diablo-designer-david-brevik-joins-the-path-of-exile-team/ And in case you lived under the rock for the last 20 years, David Brevik was a creator of famous and successful Diablo 1 and 2. But then he didn't fit well into Activision Blizzard plans so they let him go just like that. I really hope and wish them the best success. You guys at Blizzard got financial backbone to create proper Diablo 2 successor, smashing GGG to bits. But your desire to simplifying gameplay mechanics and catering to casuals will eventually leads to your downfall. At least in aRPG area.Panmisiek6 Oct 25, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 How to turn off power saving settings Hi, Im using a laptop to play. Whenever I dont have the powercord in the computer, the performance goes down automatically. I dont always want to have the powercord in the computer and just run it with the battery. Or to escape the risk of just forgetting to put it in when I play. Im asking if anyone knows how to turn off these settings on a win10? That I can run with max computer performance even without the powercord. thanks in advance.tonipoda0 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 Optimization CPU Hello I made some tests on the CPU today. Here are the points which it would be necessary to improve: - The game not distributed not enough the load between hearts, indeed with a two-tier one Core the heart 0 will be 90 % and the second in 30 %. - The game does not manage Hyperthreading. - The game need a big frequency the CPU below 3Ghz we can being CPU Limited if we do not manage the CU graphics (Physical/Effects/reflections) correctly in the parameters. What is problematic for the processors of laptop computer which are often on average near 2.5Ghz to see less. To play with I3 in 2Ghz is unthinkable. 3 points to correct version but if you could settle(adjust) at least 1 ( the most effective ) would already be a lot If Dev can learn it would be nice and good job for the first optimization CPU patch note 19.0 Sorry for my englishFrancoporto1 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 New Game For Blizzard Hi my blizzard peeps :) I have an idea for a new blizzard game if someone else hasn't else had the idea yet but i want to make my known to the public. Blizzard has almost every type of genre of game but a fighting combat game. Heroes of the storm touched up on it but i want more of a 1v1 match with our favorite heroes of the blizzard universe with a mortal kombat and tekken field which both games are huge with there own fan base and keep releasing new versions of themself. Heros of the storm does a good job but when i play it i dont feel i use the full potential of each hero i know is capable of. Along with some should move faster or slower or strength is weaker or stronger then other instead of a balance all around. example would be Goro vs Lucian each different play style strengths and speeds but still a balance weres should be a big style of play and balance between Azmodan vs Illidan. And there ultimates will be upgraded to full specials in the 1v1 style like a full anamation with illidan going metamorphosis or Lich king summoning sindragosa doing tons of games or as a battle pet for a few seconds. Anyways tons ideals for the game but my main idea is getting an game like that out there alot of people love the fighting style of games and for me heroes of the storm is just a tease and a sliver of its potential where i feel more of a 1v1 combat style is the best way to go it will definitely open up another type of players to the blizzard universe which is the main goal of blizzard to keep expanding and reaching out to other players :) if anyone thinks this is a good ideal please repost or share or bump or whatever so blizzard can take a look at this idea :)Steelskin0 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 Another computer help thread for another person Hey guys, I am not sure how to put together a computer but I did this. Can you guys help out with your thoughts? Ok, here comes the computer parts list! Motherboard: https://www.amazon.com/LGA2011-v3-Optimization-Motherboard-X99-DELUXE-II/dp/B01F8558Z8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472593517&sr=8-1&keywords=asus+x99+deluxe+lga2011 CPU: https://www.amazon.com/Intel-i7-6850K-Processor-FC-LGA14A-BX80671I76850K/dp/B01FJLAITC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472593712&sr=8-1&keywords=intel+core+i7+6850 Is 0.2 GHz downgrade noticeable for a few $170 difference? RAM: https://www.amazon.com/Crucial-PC3-12800-SODIMM-204-Pin-Memory/dp/B008LTBJFW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472593911&sr=8-1&keywords=crucial+16gb I Heard VR takes a lot of RAM. was thinking of 32 if that's the case? Most things are recommending 8 right now right? Video Card: https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-GeForce-STRIX-Graphics-STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING/dp/B01K5F8MJK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1472594022&sr=8-4&keywords=nvidia+geforce+gtx+1080 I really don't understand all the company branding of the same card. Hard Drive: https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-850-EVO-2-5-Inch-MZ-75E1T0B/dp/B00OBRFFAS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472594278&sr=8-1&keywords=1+TB+samsung+850+ssd Power Supply: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010HWDOH6/ref=twister_B00NAQB6VS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 A sight with the same/very similar build said max output was about 450 watts and recommended a 650 one. I am not sure how much power future products will end up taking so I figured 850 was growth room.Glassfist0 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 New rig just for HoTS Just want to know if my new rig will be able to get at least medium settings at locked 60 FPS @ 1080p (specs below): AMD FX-6300 / EVGA GTX 750Ti 2GB / 8GB Ram / 120GB SSD / 1TB HDD / 1080P MonitorDumpsterFire6 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Video Card Upgrade question Hello i have a semi old PC, which i used to play D3, Heroes, and Wow on, and the graphics card died, a xfx 9600 GSO. My question is if i buy a new graphics card, for my old hardware will it be sufficient enough to run all these games on max settings, i dont play overwatch but i might if it ran with good. i currently have a Intel dual Core Duo, 4GB of RAM runing on XFX 7500 mobo which has SLI, the next question is what would you recommend? the new 1070 for this harware or the system would be too slow for the new graphics card?Lichking2 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 CPU purchase Hi folks, I need help from the ground up. I'm actually very unknowledgable about what is good vs bad when it comes to computer brands/parts... I'm really only good at playing the games haha. So I'd like to budget for around $1000-$1500 and not go over that. Can I get a something pretty good for that, and what should I get?CajunCh33z31 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Should I buy Warcraft III The game and its expansion are half off on battle.net. Ive never played any WC game besides hearthstone and I'm pretty interested in the storyline and characters. How big is the campaign? How is its replay value? I also like pvp in RTS games (former Plat Protoss/Terran in SC2). How is the online community? Are there a lot of hackers online like SCBW? Are there still plenty of people online so that matchmaking is easy to find?CrazyBread20 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 1, 2016 When are you going to release Warcraft 4? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kexgh2QYra8 Blizzard be like: "Ah-neh-ah-ahh We have to ship Overwatch and then we have to ship Legion, and then we worry about WC4"Panmisiek97 Sep 1, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Girlgamer — series about gamers life Hi ho! I've filmed new series... about us, gamers :) First, pilot episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BGI1copVV0 Please subscribe to series @ our youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UClihFmPKWEihP63DOW6tE1A We would film new episodes every week ;) Originally we film in Russian language - russian channel is: https://youtube.com/channel/UCXpw5Yp-o6atkpL5BDPdj6A and then translate in English :D We are waiting for your impressions, opinions, critics 8) Please support us - "like" the video and share in social networks :) Thanks!tangar0 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 5, 2016 Do you know any contests ? Do you know any website with contests where you can win game or some gear, marchendise game related ?shadowling0 Aug 5, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Plans for a Pokemon GO clone? Perhaps I'm alone in thinking this, but Blizzard has a vast library of characters and lore with most of its player base being loyal fans. I think a Pokemon go clone using Blizzard characters could be quite interesting, perhaps they could even add in-game rewards somehow (find Abathur, level him to level x, receive him as a HotS hero or SC commander). It wouldn't have to all be characters either, you could find Frostmourne and turn it into an in-game transmog in D3. I'm of the generation that was too old for Pokemon, so I don't quite understand all the hype. That being said, I'd play a Blizzard-inspired clone all the timeAhfei0 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 looking for a chance to play wow again and meet new fri hi guys,i just wanted to say im a wow veteran player,got my old account but im living in a place where i cannot buy prepaids anymore so if anyone is interested in gold im willing to pay 60k gold for 30 days,15k more than the token,,im a very good farmer u wont regret it .......... also id love to know if anyone feel as lonely as i do xD id love to make some alts and play together :) im on vacations so i can give a good friend all my time to play together ^^ pm me if u interestedSylvos0 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 Warcraft Point & Click Adventure Game? Anyone remember Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans? Blizzard's Point & Click Adventure game telling the story of Thrall, how he escaped from Blackmoore's grasp, found his Frostwolf clan and united the orcish clans against the humans. Unfortunately the game was canceled because Blizzard thought it was too 'mediocre' to be published. (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Warcraft_Adventures:_Lord_of_the_Clans) You can even watch a Let's Play of that game on YouTube if you're interested in seeing the gameplay. Not to the end, though, since it was never completely finished. I'm a big fan of Point & Click Adventure games such as the Monkey Island series. Unfortunately this genre is not very popular nowdays. Actually most of the new Point & Click games that were released in recent years were crowdfunded through KickStarter campaigns. The Journey Down, Stasis and Broken Age just to name a few. TellTale Games' games are perhaps the only exceptions and they're quite popular. So I can understand if there is no really big market and audience for this kind of game. Despite that, however, I would love to see Blizzard making a Warcraft Point & Click Adventure game based on some of the Warcraft novels perhaps. Rise of the Horde, Lord of the Clans, Cycle of Hatred etc.. If Blizzard made a small but dedicated team to make a game(s) like that it may even turn out to be successful because 1. It's motherf*cking Blizzard and 2. because it's about Warcraft. Their most popular IP. I mean look at Hearthstone and how big that game became. But of course I also must face the harsh reality. I am not expecting Blizzard to ever make any Point & Click Adventure games of any of their franchises. Not if there is no demand for it, that is. So I have this tiny weeny hope that if people asked for it, Blizzard might hire a small team to make an awesome Point & Click Adventure game like that. Perhaps in TellTale Games' style. That would be awesome! Anyone else here who would like that? Or am I the only one?Siperos1 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 Do you think Nvidia and AMD like each other? Or do you think they want the other to fail?FlashDash2 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 16, 2016 EVO 2016. Any1 watching SFV pools while rotating in some QM matches? :) So many good players. Daigo always been a favorite of mine he could use another EVO win to shut up the haters. top 32 and onward is going to be so stacked.Lesonda0 Jul 16, 2016
Jul 15, 2016 Question about running HotS and WoW on Ultra settings. Hello all. I just built a new PC and I have a few questions about running Blizzard games on Ultra graphics settings. When I downloaded HotS on the new machine, the recommended setting in the graphics menu was "Ultra", but several of the options for higher graphics settings seemed to be toggled off, even in the "Ultra" category. I turned many of them up to the max. Is this advisable? In WoW, the recommended setting was "Good", but I turned it up to "Ultra" and have noticed no performance loss whatsoever. Should I not push my luck and revert it to "Good", or is "Good" just a default setting to keep players from melting their hardware? Here's my PC specs: Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3P Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R7 370 Gaming 4GB 256bit Processor: AMD 6-Core FX-6300 3.5Ghz Power Supply: Rosewill Valens-500m 500W 80 PLUS Gold Storage: Samsung 850 EVO MZ-75E250B/AM 250GB SSD Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 SDRAM Operating System: Windows 10 Considering this is my first build and I'm not yet acclimated to the world of PC specs, I'd appreciate any advice that someone more knowledgeable can provide. I'm excited to run games on Ultra with all the bells and whistles turned on, but I can live without them if it means I'd fry my components.TheLawnNinja1 Jul 15, 2016
Jul 13, 2016 Should I play WoW again? So as an old WoW (Horde) player, I'm interested in playing the game again. I love the stories, PVP. Now I've completely ignored Mist of Pandaria, because of the theme. I didn't like it, so did my friends. But now I wanna give it a try again. Is the current WoW as fun as WOTLK was? Or should I better play this game instead?Silence57 Jul 13, 2016
Jul 13, 2016 Ana is going to be so OP!!!!!!!! Nice going, Blizzard..........Bumfuzzle4 Jul 13, 2016
Jul 12, 2016 Bored with my computer I'm looking for upgrade suggestions. Currently I'm using: Asus - ROG Desktop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Mouse: Stock Monitor: Old one not even worth mentioning. Please, understand I'm no where near an expert when in comes to this.(Hence why I'm asking) Games I run: Heroes, StarCraft 2, OverwatchAdamr1 Jul 12, 2016
Jul 12, 2016 My Ultimate Gaming Room setup - Blizzard style! https://youtu.be/vk5kMxVvONA I have a lot of the collectible statues as well as Heroes of the Storm themed room. Check it out!Nytemare0 Jul 12, 2016
Jul 11, 2016 G3258 and HoTS Hello! I'd like to point out that you can max out the settings on this game with the G3258 processor; I know this because I did it. I turned up all the settings and played a match vs bots. Slight hiccup occasionally but it still runs pretty smooth. You might be asking why I have to point this out. It's because the system requirements lab tells you that you can't run it. Even the GeForce Experience program suggests to turn the settings all the way down. It's a similar story with Overwatch too. I don't have the game myself - but others have posted videos of them playing with the processor without much difficulty. I know that other pieces of hardware on someone's PC is material information when determining how a particular software would operate, so here are my other parts: 8 gigs of ram GTX 750 TI I'm not claiming to be an expert when it comes to PC parts; I apologize for any mistakes in my posts. Thank you in advance for replying.ISO120000 Jul 11, 2016
Jul 8, 2016 Quick mobile game survey Hi guys, I'm doing some research on mobile gaming and would really appreciate if you take a minute to answer a handful of questions. Thanks a lot! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63FK2SJpoesuicide0 Jul 8, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 Warcraft 4 The Prophecy I see that WOW is losing its subscriber each year,so my plan is Blizzard to develop Warcraft 4 to carry on WOW stories,I have no doubt alot of people will buy it..Warcraft 3 die-hard fans and WoW player will buy it..even better make future WOW expansion to be interesting but end with cliffhanger,THEN release Warcraft 4,this will force them to buy Warcraft 4 cause they wanna know what happen next..swarm of people will buy it.. In the meantime secretly make WOW 2 while improving Warcraft 4 with patch and expansion,make Warcraft 4 campaign end with intense cliffhanger too.You guys would be probably still working on WOW 2,BOOOM...Warcraft Movie to the rescue and continue Warcraft 4 stories after its intense cliffhanger,movie sequel after sequel,No doubt alot of people would watch it (especially China),and finally end the movie sequel with AGAIN,Cliffhanger,and then..finally..WOW 2 emerge...*badummttssssssss*.......XxWarsongxX0 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 BERSERK game, for pc Berserk is classic manga set in dark fantasy world similar to the Diablo sanctuary universe. Where angel council called "god hand" are affecting will of mankind. Any Berserk fans around? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN9rms-QOYAOorn0 Jul 5, 2016
Jun 21, 2016 Disconnection I have been getting disconnected and forced to play QM games that I dont want to play. It's not my fault your servers are failing and I am forced to play QM over and over. Remove this please! Been using battle net since 2001 and yes its your servers, I am not have issues with non battle net gaming, correct this.RichDavidB0 Jun 21, 2016
Jun 20, 2016 Windows 8.1 to 10 and the game is more zoomed in - help Hi, Tonight my pc updated from windows 8.1 to 10. No hardware has been changed and i did not made any other kind of updates. I play Heroes daily and when i did go play a game under windows 10 for the first time today the game was a bit more zoomed. I don't want to play that way, all characters look bigger the bush and building as well. I have somehow less field of view. Resolution has not changed, 1920x1080, the screen is the same as well, the video card too, i was running the game all on the maximum setting before as far as i can remember and they are still set to these setting. Also I don't think Windows 10 update would have changed my Heroes settings. Hopefully someone know whats going on because it is enough annoying to want to revert back to windows 8.1!ReASonZ0 Jun 20, 2016
Jun 18, 2016 in the game heroes of the strom in the game heroes of the strom iplay rankd with friend in all the games we won except games number 4 why !!! becuase of your company call bilzzard we lose we get 2 more "sucks " players dont know how to play and they decide how to kik and we cant kik becuase we ar not rankd yet ifeel angery and piss of becusase u let this player come and play with us / my name its Baboon iplay with prometheus / u bilzzard make feel !@#$ we can win all the 10 games. and we lose this game becuase of u low management to let us play with "noobs" players. ihope u take it seriously and take this massage to the higher management we can't play with this low players and we can't do one more games becuase we know that u add again low players that play with us so we got out from the game stop doing this make us lose becuase u add us with "noobs " players !!!!!! STOP DIOING THIS JUST PLASE STOPBaboon1 Jun 18, 2016
Jun 15, 2016 For anyone who played Undertale... This video hits right in the feels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64lJZZEhSIo If you haven't played it, don't watch it since you it contains spoilers. ... Did you cry like me?OneWinged0 Jun 15, 2016
Jun 15, 2016 Seeking some help from a techie Hello, Recently my computer went ahead and updated to windows 10 from windows 7 (I know I was holding out with Windows 7 for as long as I could). Since its update I can hardly play HOTS on the lowest setting. Prior to the update I had no problem playing HOTS on HIGH settings. Since the windows 10 update as soon as I start up HOTS it says I am using over 90% of my CPU and my system bogs down. I don't like delaying everyones loading screens and miss seeing the creep before I hit it. Below are my computer specs. Do you see something I need to upgarde? Would I be better off building a PC from scratch? Here are my computer specs: It is a Dell XPS Processor: intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E 8500 @3.16 GHz 3.34 GHz RAM: 8 GB System 64-bit op sys x64 based processor ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series video cards Hitachi HDP725050GLA SCSI Disk Device Thanks in advance for any help. I hope to see you in the Nexus soon. TLDR version. Windows 10 broke my computer and I want to play HOTS. Shouldn't it be able to handle it?Johnsoncsp0 Jun 15, 2016
Jun 14, 2016 SONY WON E3 Sony crushed it at E3 this year, bomb drop after bomb drop. Oh hey, Blizzard. What's new?GiveMeCake30 Jun 14, 2016
Jun 14, 2016 got a jaina code Just bought overwatch copy and got a hots Jaina code inside, I already have unlocked that hero, if anyone wants an exchange just tell me.Nexoss1 Jun 14, 2016
Jun 12, 2016 Dawn of war 3 WAAAAAGHHHHH!!!! Anyone else hyped?DD214RAH2 Jun 12, 2016
Jun 12, 2016 Where is Warcraft IV? Still waiting for the sequel to Warcraft III Frozen Throne. It's been quite a while, any reason in particular why we are waiting so long for a faithful sequel to your best game?SKaREO53 Jun 12, 2016
Jun 12, 2016 PC Build For Blizz games Hi all, I would like to build or buy a Pc. I've put lots of research into it but still havent pinpointed a particular build. A friend recommended I just buy a Digital Storm level 1 http://www.digitalstorm.com/vanquish-5.asp I would like to spend as little as I have to to get the most bang for my buck and would like to play mainly blizzard games on atleast high. It would be great if anyone could recommend a Pc build that would allow me to play all blizzard games on that level! Thanks =)!!! Is it possible to get away with a cheaper build to play just blizz games on high ?Shadowsong3 Jun 12, 2016
Jun 8, 2016 WoW>Diablo Proof Inside. In WoW, when something dies, you loot the corpse, take it all, and destroy things you don't want. The respawn system creates new things to kill, the entire system is sustainable. In Diablo, you leave whites and crap strewn all over the ground, then leave the area for a new one. It's only a matter of time until you run out of land, and get drowned in white gear you refuse to deal with. Switch to a sustainable murder system today, and leave a cleaner world for our children.DarthWalrus1 Jun 8, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 Overwatch: ThirdPerson Shooter instead of First Person. Would it be possible for Overwatch to be a third-person shooter instead of a first person? I felt that we will be missing out all the great actions and artwork by just looking at the hands of your character... Personally, I prefer the idea of a Third Person Shooter as it provides an RPG feel to game. One of the better examples includes the up-and-coming Third Person Shooter "GoGigantic". :DW1seClover14 Jun 6, 2016
Jun 3, 2016 Thoughts on these computer components? Hey, I am looking to build a new computer but I am not very knowledgeable. What are your thoughts on the following? Mother Board - ASUS X99 Delux W/ USB 3.1 (intel x99 ATX DDR4) CPU - intel core i7 6800k (3.46GHz) RAM- Crucial 32GB DDR4-2133 (4 x 8 GB) Video card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Thanks!Glassfist0 Jun 3, 2016
May 29, 2016 Need help finding gaming desktop under $1000 I have no idea how to build one my self. Looking to spend under $1000. Must have Intel processor at least i5, and nVidia card. How is this one looking? http://www.tomsguide.com/us/alienware-x51,review-2908.html This one looks good too: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015XK1XMU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B015XK1XMU&linkCode=as2&tag=ama-gamingpcunder500-20SOC1 May 29, 2016