Mac Support

Sep 11, 2014 Welcome to Heroes of the Storm Mac Support! Welcome to the Mac Technical Support forum for Heroes of the Storm. This forum exists to provide Heroes of the Storm customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-8pm Pacific) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the General Discussion forum. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Glaxigrav0 Sep 11, 2014
Jul 1 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1
Sep 11, 2014 Payment & Purchase Troubleshooting If you are experiencing difficulties upgrading your account, or completing a character service, please follow these tips: Payment Option/Billing Profile A Billing Profile is required to make purchases within Heroes of the Storm. In the event that your purchase fails, double-check your Payment Options for accuracy as expired cards do not automatically remove themselves. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Click on Add a Payment Method 4. Add all the required information and click Save Payment Method when you are done 5. Success! You are finished adding a Billing Profile Multiple Billing Profiles and Primary Payment Method If you have multiple Billing Profiles on your account, make sure that the card you are using to make the purchase is set as the 'Primary Payment Method'. By default, we will always default to your Battle.net Balance before using your Primary Payment Method. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Look for the card you wish to use and click on ‘Make this my primary payment method’ You can also add, remove or edit payment methods on this Wallet page. Credit Card Payment Assistance/Invalid Credit Card Errors If you are encountering credit card errors and have already added a Billing Profile, please verify that all the information is entered as it appears on the card. This includes: Card holder’s Full Name Full Card Number Expiration Date Billing Address Verification Code Additional troubleshooting steps can be found in our Common Credit Card Payment Issues page. **Note** For security purposes, please DO NOT post any of the above information on the forums. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues and you have already talked to your financial institution, please contact our billing and account services team directly. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing?Glaxigrav0 Sep 11, 2014
4d Function (Fn) keys no longer working This issue started recently (Sept 2017). I'm using MacbookPro 2013. While in game pressing the F keys used to carry out their default mac function (volume adjustment/brightness ect). Now, in game, pressing these keys has no effect. There is no option in the hotkey menu to enable/disable this particular override. I'd like to be able to press the F keys while playing the game and adjust volume/brightness like I did previously. How can I fix this?Jellyphant43 4d
Mar 22 Guide: Limiting FPS to help your Mac stay cool & quiet WARNING: By following these instructions you agree that I am not responsible for any harm caused to you, your computer(s) and its software as a result of following these instructions. The following instructions will have you navigate to hidden folders in your OS X installation that contain configuration files which could negatively affect the proper working condition of your computer if you delete or edit the wrong files. Tread carefully. Read the entire contents of this post before attempting to execute the following instructions. You are strongly encouraged to read any comments following this posts for any amendments, helpful tips and pitfalls before attempting to execute the following instructions. Motivation: At the time of this writing, frame rate limiting options were not yet implemented in Heroes of the Storm so I decided to write this guide in an attempt to help the community. This guide will show you how to help your Mac stay cool and quiet while playing Blizzard’s Heroes of the Storm. This guide will have instructions for OS X Lion (10.7.x) and above. These instructions may apply to older versions of OS X but I don’t have a machine handy to test them out. What we will be accomplishing (Summary and not actual instructions): We will be limiting the frames being drawn per second by the game. We will be navigating to the following hidden folder Macintosh HD/Users/[actual_osx_username]/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/ Heroes of the Storm/ where [acutal_osx_username] is your OS X username. We will add the following two properties to the contents of the Variables.txt file located in that folder: frameratecap=X frameratecapGlue=Y Instructions: Make sure Heroes of the Storm is not running. If it is running please close it. Open Finder. Click on “Go” in the menu that is docked at the top of your screen. Hold the “alt option” key on your keyboard and the “Library” will appear in the list. Select “Library” in the list that appeared in step 4 all while continuing to hold the “alt option” key on your keyboard. Open the “Application Support” folder by double clicking on it. Open the “Blizzard” folder by double clicking on it. Open the “Heroes of the Storm” folder by double clicking on it. You will now see a text file named “Variables.txt” located in the “Heroes of the Storm” folder you just opened. Open this “Variables.txt” file by double clicking on it and a text editor will open displaying the file contents. Scroll down to the bottom of the file and add the following two properties to the bottom of the file: frameratecap=30 This first property will limit the frame rate to 30 frames per second while in game. You can set it to any whole number you wish. I recommend 30. frameratecapGlue=30 This second property will limit the frame rate to 30 frames per second while in menus. You can set it to any whole number you wish. I recommend a value between 25 and 30. Leave an extra empty line at the end of the file after adding the two previous properties. Save your changes to the file by selecting "File" in the menu docked at the top of your screen and then selecting "Save". You can also use the keyboard shortcut “Command + S”. You may now close your text editor. You may now close your Finder window. Launch Heroes of the Storm and enjoy! Notes: Do not make edits to the Variables.txt file while Heroes of the Storm is running because all your changes will be lost the next time the game is exited. The difficulty in these instructions lies in navigating to the Library folder which was hidden from users starting with OS X Lion (10.7.x). Some of you may notice that these properties also work in Starcraft 2. ~ AnimalKAnimalK43 Mar 22
7h Standard Mac mouse When playing HoTs, I start up the game and my mouse works fine but once I select a character and go into a quick or competitive match my mouse won't let me move my character by clicking. Using standard Hotkeys and I press the "A" key and click I move but obviously attack at the place when I click it, but this is the only way I can move. I was wondering if there is any setting in the game to allow me to sort this out or this is a bug. Sorry about the bad grammar.DuckyLtd0 7h
23h The end of Blizzard caring about Mac users? How long has the Mac community stood by Blizzard and vice versa? Why the sudden change? How long is Blizzard planning to ignore these issues that have plagued games for their Mac users? We are here, diligently reporting bugs and troubleshooting, yet we can't get even a courtesy update. ISSUES: 1. Game crashes in draft. Have dropped from diamond to gold from penalties. 2. Terrible performance since High Sierra update. Can we get an update or is it time to move on? Some of have been around since the early days and would be devastated by this breakup. No overwatch. No bug fixes. No responses. No flowers on Valentines day. You're breaking our hearts. Yours truly -Mac UsersAKfreeRider6 23h
1d Game repeatedly crashing during HL draft Cannot for the life of me work this out. I'm playing on mac os x and after uninstalling and reinstalling about 2 weeks ago (exams), the game repeatedly crashes during draft in hero league. The game doesn't crash during QM or brawl, just the HL draft. It crashes during about 50% of drafts. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, and it doesn't seem to help. The error code I'm getting is ED6692DA-EB19-4CA8-8FD4-744127CC37C8, if that helps.Jamizzletron4 1d
1d Is it playable on High Sierra yet? Is HotS fixed for High Sierra? I had to downgrade to Sierra (10.12.6 (16G1036)) in order to be able to play the game. Any word when wer can move onto High Sierra?caba33 1d
1d Can‘t open game Hi there, I was playing just this morning, on the evening I came back home and tried to open the game but I keep receiving an error message about “Access permission error“ and the game just won‘t open, I‘m getting the same message on SC2. This is the error code. F275A5A9-84FF-49EC-8684-66408EE4445C Any thoughts or help??juacobus0 1d
2d HELP! I keep having lag spikes I need assistance! I have been playing heroes for about 2 years. About a year ago, I bought a late 2015 5K iMac 3.2 lNTEL Core i5 with AMD Radeon r9 m380 2048MB. It has 8M of RAM. The game ran great on the reccomended settings (high) for the first 6 months I had it. About 3 to 4 months ago, I started suffering lag spikes. After a few minutes of play, any time I got involved in a team fight with 5v5 (and even some other times) the ping would rise from around 20 to over 400. I used the CTRL-ALT F function to see the FPS, which would run as high as 130-140, but during the lag spikes, would fall to single digits. The bottom number (MEM) consistently rose throughout each game, and the higher the number, the more frequent the lag spikes. It typically started around 1200-1400, and would rise to nearly 3,500. I have exhausted all means suggested by this forum, including turning down the settings, limiting the FPS, and have even purchased 8MB of additional RAM. Please help! I want to keep playing, but team fights have become nearly unplayable....Jjeezy4 2d
3d UNable to Type chat CANT CHAT ON ANY FO MY MACS.. during gameplay i cant type!!! HELP PLEASE!!Rato0 3d
4d Game mode unavailable ( please help) All game modes are unavailable, I have uninstalled and reinstalled deleted files and folders and nothing seems to work injist wanna play please help T_T.swankpenguin0 4d
4d Unexpected fatal error My computer is not opening HotS after the patch. I get an error that says "An unexpected fatal error occurred." Then it will prompt me to re-do the patch, and after putting in my Admin credentials it "downloads" again and I get the error again when I launch the game. Have tried resetting, force uninstalling Battle.net and HotS and still not working. Help! Error code: 1CCA50BE-21AA-4C70-8B0E-022D1F8F688AHilgasmic21 4d
6d Forced Mouse Acceleration Hey, what's up. So, with this recent patch v.16.0.40431 (Li Ming) I notice that HotS is enabling Mouse Acceleration whenever the game is loaded. I keep Mouse Acceleration disabled. When HotS is not loaded, it is disabled. When it is loaded, even in Windowed mode, it is enabled. Kind of a bummer. This literally makes the game unplayable for me. Was sort of expecting big things from this game, but if they can't even figure out how mouse settings work, they'll have to do it without me. Alas. Has anyone figured out where the OSX version of this game keeps it settings stored? Like, a config.ini or variables.txt file or something? It probably is in the same place where one would go to customly edit their resolution, or keybinds. These files sometimes have options to modify mouse settings, and maybe there's one for acceleration I can turn off. Anyone else suffering mouse acceleration woes this patch?Lyme38 6d
May 14 Disconnect During Draft - Enough is Enough Blizzard. We mac users have been consistently suffering since the implemation of voice chat, resulting in crashes during drafts. Thus leading to a 600 point decrease, and a 3 game leavers status because of a "Blizzard Error" I've lost at least 2200+ points and it's just become quite tiresome at this point. We should be able to participate in Hero and Team league knowing that we won't get disconnected during draft. Please Fix it!sSxLiL5veR31 May 14
May 12 Being a leaver for nothing Hello, I have been playing HOTS for a loong while. But it lately started crashing and disconnecting even though I haven't changed anything on my computer or internet connection. Today, I somehow got disconnected at the screen which tells we won, gg ez. But the game marked me as a leaver and didn't give me my points in Hero League, which I'm very disappointed right now. I faced this several times before but didn't care about it much. But it started boring well. So what I am asking is that is there anyway to avoid this, give me my one game points (would be around 188 probably, lol) or leave the leaver mark at least? Thanksbarinali1 May 12
May 9 Stuck at authentication When I attempt launching Heroes of the Storm, it launches normally, beginning with the loading screen. But when it proceeds to the "Authentication: Connecting" screen, it never finishes authenticating. I have tried clearing my Battle.net cache, deleting the agent.db, agent folder, and then the battle.net folder, reinstalling heroes of the storm, changing my Battle.net password, and restarting my computer. I play on the Americas server, and have not attempted playing on other servers before or after having this problem. I attempted installing Heroes 2.0 Beta, and found that I had the same problem there. I am on a 15-inch, mid 2015 MacBook Pro running macOS Sierra. Up until yesterday, I could play heroes fine on this computer. I have not previously experienced this problem on this computer. I am on a university network, so it should be noted that if the problem turns out to be network related, there is nothing I can do to fix it. I have, however, not had problems with any other online games, including Blizzard's Hearthstone. If there's any more information I can provide to help you help me, please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help, Blizzard support!Newt14414 May 9
May 8 HOTS now unplayable - iMac constantly going to sleep HOTS has become unplayable. After about 45 seconds in the game, my iMac will reboot or go to sleep. If it goes to sleep, I will wake it up and it will repeat the problem every 30-45 seconds until I close HOTS. Issue has been on 10.12 and 10.13. 10.13.4 iMac 5K Late 2014 3.5ghz i5 20gb ram AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4GB Any ideas?eXicuter5 May 8
May 1 Graphical interface errors since MacOS HS Here's the images. https://imgur.com/a/2diYG 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1GBPenrose11 May 1
May 1 Team voice doesn't work with headphones on Mac Game sound comes through headphones. Voice through Mac speakersGhoulsbee0 May 1
Apr 28 Textures stuck on low iMac Hello I’m using a late 2013 iMac desktop and it’s video memory/ graphics is well over enough to run higher textures but my games is stuck on low textures and in red writing says my pc isn’t able to run higher settings... I don’t understand anyone know why?KhanHades1 Apr 28
Apr 28 Erratic mouse movements So we've always had the laggy mouse for many many many months that could be temporarily solved by tabbing in and out of the game, but since this recent update, I've now got the complete opposite as well. While I'm playing, out of nowhere, I can't control my mouse movements. It becomes erratic, way too sensitive and sometimes it can't move properly at all. I lose control of my character because of it and end up sending them somewhere where death awaits them. Seriously I don't know why we've still got these kind of problems in this game. It's been so long and so many people have complained about poor mouse control. I've even made a profile for this game for my mouse with the DPI lower and hell even the sensitivity in game I whacked down to 30% and it does nothing to help. SORT. IT. OUT.DragoStark1 Apr 28
Apr 27 Unable to download blizzard app on iMac over 30 minutes while I surfed the web looking for answers and nothing changed. I deleted the blizzard app. When I try to re-install the blizzard app, it gets 3/4th's of the way through the bar and stops. I've waited 15-20 minutes each time before having to force quit the download. I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do and the only "technical support" is sifting through MILLIONS of forums or posting my own. This is BEYOND frustrating. Speaking of forums, this exact same issue has happened for MAC users in 2016, 2017 and earlier this year. I do not understand why Blizz is alright with this being a recurring issue with it's patches?!Archangel1 Apr 27
Apr 27 Heroes Client crashes at launch. Error Report inside. Heroes crashes when launched. I have completely removed it and reinstalled it from a fresh download, and the problem persists. Part of the error says 'bad access', so I also attempted to repair my permissions within Disk Utility, but again no change. I'll continue to work on it. Below is the error: Process: Heroes [11545] Path: /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/MacOS/Heroes Identifier: com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm Version: 2.30.4 [62833] (62833) Code Type: X86-64 (Native) Parent Process: ??? [1] Responsible: Heroes [11545] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2018-03-06 10:14:31.572 -0900 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13.4 (17E160e) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 138A67B1-F1A6-0143-A4C0-D7C90EAB7CBD Time Awake Since Boot: 72000 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000008 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb Terminating Process: exc handler [0] VM Regions Near 0x8: --> __TEXT 0000000100000000-000000010401a000 [ 64.1M] rwx/rwx SM=COW #, [/Applications/Heroes of the Storm/Versions/Base62833/Heroes.app/Contents/MacOS/Heroes] Application Specific Information: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100cd8f14 0x100000000 + 13471508 1 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100ca1e3c 0x100000000 + 13246012 2 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x00000001024d3abe operator new(unsigned long) + 14 3 com.apple.CoreDisplay 0x00007fff3393ca93 0x7fff33928000 + 84627 4 com.apple.CoreDisplay 0x00007fff339e1e13 0x7fff33928000 + 761363 5 dyld 0x000000010cba0a7a ImageLoaderMachO::doModInitFunctions(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&) + 420 6 dyld 0x000000010cba0caa ImageLoaderMachO::doInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&) + 40 7 dyld 0x000000010cb9c1cc ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, char const*, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 330 8 dyld 0x000000010cb9c15f ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, char const*, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 221 9 dyld 0x000000010cb9c15f ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, char const*, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 221 10 dyld 0x000000010cb9c15f ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, char const*, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 221 11 dyld 0x000000010cb9c15f ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, char const*, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 221 12 dyld 0x000000010cb9c15f ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, char const*, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 221 13 dyld 0x000000010cb9b302 ImageLoader::processInitializers(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 134 14 dyld 0x000000010cb9b396 ImageLoader::runInitializers(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&) + 74 15 dyld 0x000000010cb8c567 dyld::initializeMainExecutable() + 196 16 dyld 0x000000010cb91239 dyld::_main(macho_header const*, unsigned long, int, char const**, char const**, char const**, unsigned long*) + 7242 17 dyld 0x000000010cb8b3d4 dyldbootstrap::start(macho_header const*, int, char const**, long, macho_header const*, unsigned long*) + 453 18 dyld 0x000000010cb8b1d2 _dyld_start + 54 Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit): rax: 0x00007fff339e1dc7 rbx: 0x0000000000000020 rcx: 0x0000000000000000 rdx: 0x00007fff339e56a0 rdi: 0x0000000000000008 rsi: 0x0000000000010001 rbp: 0x00007ffeefbfbce0 rsp: 0x00007ffeefbfbce0 r8: 0x000000010cbd7150 r9: 0xffffffff00000000 r10: 0x00007fff943590c8 r11: 0x00007fff943590d0 r12: 0x0000000000000000 r13: 0x0000000000000006 r14: 0x0000000000020001 r15: 0x00007fff8db11e60 rip: 0x0000000100cd8f14 rfl: 0x0000000000010202 cr2: 0x0000000000000008 Logical CPU: 1 Error Code: 0x00000004 Trap Number: 14 Binary Images: 0x100000000 - 0x104019ff7 +com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm (2.30.4 [62833] - 62833) <9C693C8F-E0EB-3379-A9A2-E45BF4A443AA> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/MacOS/Heroes 0x10a807000 - 0x10a818ff7 +libortp.dylib (0) <FA8F4907-C651-331E-9F8C-BE79F8D48CA1> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libortp.dylib 0x10a82b000 - 0x10acd8fff +libvivoxsdk.dylib (1) <06DC4653-01EF-38B8-B1BE-6CDED91E2BB4> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libvivoxsdk.dylib 0x10b362000 - 0x10b372fff +com.blizzard.ClampCursor (1.0 - 1) <6D71E47E-1D7E-3BC2-9063-AD75D2F99EB1> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/Frameworks/ClampCursor.framework/ClampCursor 0x10b38b000 - 0x10bcf7ff7 +libicudata.52.1.dylib (52.1) <E7712BE4-CDF3-342E-9E1C-5096B90F087E> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicudata.52.1.dylib 0x10bcfa000 - 0x10be67ff7 +libicui18n.52.1.dylib (52.1) <1D265AF1-91B9-3506-9EA3-6E46BE03F020> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicui18n.52.1.dylib 0x10befe000 - 0x10bf05ff7 +libicuio.52.1.dylib (52.1) <06B55B90-C884-3BAC-8704-CEB65E882922> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicuio.52.1.dylib 0x10bf0b000 - 0x10bf45fff +libicule.52.1.dylib (52.1) <EF4B34B8-4886-34DF-8D0C-2CB1068DCF11> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicule.52.1.dylib 0x10bf5d000 - 0x10bf63fff +libiculx.52.1.dylib (52.1) <735AD2B7-EF75-3A9F-ABC3-4A93AA27C79E> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libiculx.52.1.dylib 0x10bf69000 - 0x10bf88fff +libicutu.52.1.dylib (52.1) <D43E5EE6-B897-366B-8F5E-8D28D66F5192> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicutu.52.1.dylib 0x10bfc6000 - 0x10c0ccfff +libicuuc.52.1.dylib (52.1) <BB4EC059-1321-3BD1-8D9F-C3F744B42F7F> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicuuc.52.1.dylib 0x10cb8a000 - 0x10cbd49df dyld (551.3) <701F8B97-5AF2-391B-B294-F89FBF30DBE6> /usr/lib/dyld 0x7fff2fb9a000 - 0x7fff2fde9ff3 com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 1535.32) <BD27DBE1-67E4-3272-9486-61D8D61A0EBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation 0x7fff2fdea000 - 0x7fff2fea3fff com.apple.audio.AVFAudio (1.0 - ???) <955DA775-E0F4-3D96-97A0-670264239FDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AVFAudio.framework/Versions/A/AVFAudio 0x7fff2ffa9000 - 0x7fff2ffa9fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - Accelerate 1.11) <8632A9C5-19EA-3FD7-A44D-80765CC9C540> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate 0x7fff2ffc1000 - 0x7fff304bffc3 com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) <A243A7EF-0C8E-3A9A-AA38-44AFD7507F00> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage 0x7fff304c0000 - 0x7fff3061afcb libBLAS.dylib (1211.50.1) <C4F0DBEA-A018-3076-BF33-13BC09A8B3E8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib 0x7fff3061b000 - 0x7fff30649fef libBNNS.dylib (38.1) <7BAEFDCA-3227-3E07-80D8-59B6370B89C6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib 0x7fff3064a000 - 0x7fff30a0aff7 libLAPACK.dylib (1211.50.1) <9022A629-EBE6-3CD5-8B6B-39716A98E5A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib 0x7fff30a0b000 - 0x7fff30a20ff7 libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1211.50.1) <516E0CE9-7563-3B36-B0DD-32CC952B1F4D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib 0x7fff30a21000 - 0x7fff30a26ff3 libQuadrature.dylib (3) <3D6BF66A-55B2-3692-BAC7-DEB0C676ED29> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib 0x7fff30a27000 - 0x7fff30a85fff libSparse.dylib (79.1.1) <7AD0F8A8-FD36-36FE-B83D-58648EBD0027> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparse.dylib 0x7fff30a86000 - 0x7fff30a99fff libSparseBLAS.dylib (1211.50.1) <F8B9F043-2493-3042-AD04-8EE191ACD6B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib 0x7fff30a9a000 - 0x7fff30c47fc3 libvDSP.dylib (622.50.5) <40690941-CF89-3F90-A0AC-A4D200744A5D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib 0x7fff30c48000 - 0x7fff30cf9fff libvMisc.dylib (622.50.5) <BA2532DF-2D68-3DD0-9B59-D434BF702AA4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib 0x7fff30cfa000 - 0x7fff30cfafff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <54FF3B43-E66C-3F36-B34B-A2B3B0A36502> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib 0x7fff30fed000 - 0x7fff31e4bffb com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1561.40.106) <B0DEF19B-EA7E-3B6C-8A58-1FE69E105325> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit 0x7fff31e9d000 - 0x7fff31e9dfff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 50) <BC75E3EE-EA80-3942-A08E-90D914529CEB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices 0x7fff31e9e000 - 0x7fff31f04fff com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 445.3) <000C4E9F-E0D9-371D-B304-83BA37460724> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS 0x7fff31f9d000 - 0x7fff320bffff libFontParser.dylib (222.1.4) <FF68FAF6-70BB-3E39-A263-E17B6F5E00D0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib 0x7fff320c0000 - 0x7fff3210aff7 libFontRegistry.dylib (221.2) <FAD2C08F-2E6D-36CB-A340-1A052C7A25F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib 0x7fff3224c000 - 0x7fff32250ff3 com.apple.ColorSyncLegacy (4.13.0 - 1) <A5FB2694-1559-34A8-A3D3-2029F68A63CA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSyncLegacy.framework/Versions/A/ColorSyncLegacy 0x7fff322f0000 - 0x7fff32342ffb com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 624) <828E189A-62F9-3961-8A89-22F508870CC5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices 0x7fff32343000 - 0x7fff32351fff com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <B65FF7E6-E9B5-34D8-8CA7-63D415A8A9A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis 0x7fff32352000 - 0x7fff3239efff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (13.4 - 503.1) <914F6960-C412-3AA0-B593-3BD58C376FE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore 0x7fff3239f000 - 0x7fff323d9fff com.apple.QD (3.12 - 404.2) <38B20AFF-9D54-3B52-A6DC-C0D71380AA5F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD 0x7fff323da000 - 0x7fff323e6fff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (7.5.1 - 7.5.1) <84ADDF38-36F1-3D3B-B28D-8865FA10FCD7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis 0x7fff323e7000 - 0x7fff32675ff7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) <0269F341-0179-3FBE-BF18-42210070763A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox 0x7fff32677000 - 0x7fff32677fff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14) <5141E5C6-74BF-3A26-B388-D36698E80A4F> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit 0x7fff32678000 - 0x7fff327b7ffb com.apple.AudioVideoBridging (675.2 - 675.2) <3D19A6A5-84FC-3130-822E-4F57ADB3F8B5> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioVideoBridging.framework/Versions/A/AudioVideoBridging 0x7fff32999000 - 0x7fff32d33ff7 com.apple.CFNetwork (897.12 - 897.12) <9C5A33CF-BD05-3AE4-89F6-CD740C0C5FFE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork 0x7fff32d48000 - 0x7fff32d48fff com.apple.Carbon (158 - 158) <EDFB105F-E25F-3A2F-82D2-0C50FC485814> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon 0x7fff32d49000 - 0x7fff32d4cffb com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 98) <2391761C-5CAA-3F68-86B7-50B37927B104> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels 0x7fff32d4d000 - 0x7fff33052ff7 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 911.7) <082C0FA6-4500-3B22-B24D-11C691E5AD5E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox 0x7fff33053000 - 0x7fff33056ffb com.apple.help (1.3.8 - 66) <DEBADFA8-C189-3195-B0D6-A1F2DE95882A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help 0x7fff33057000 - 0x7fff3305cfff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <23B4916F-3B43-3DFF-B956-FC390EECA284> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture 0x7fff3305d000 - 0x7fff330f2ffb com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 221) <5206C8B0-22DA-36C9-998E-846EDB626D5B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink 0x7fff330f3000 - 0x7fff3310dff7 com.apple.openscripting (1.7 - 174) <1B2A1F9E-5534-3D61-83CA-9199B39E8708> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting 0x7fff3312e000 - 0x7fff3312ffff com.apple.print.framework.Print (12 - 267) <3682ABFB-2561-3419-847D-02C247F4800D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print 0x7fff33130000 - 0x7fff33132ff7 com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <C1406B8D-7D05-3959-808F-9C82189CF57F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI 0x7fff33133000 - 0x7fff33139fff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.3 - 6.0.3) <2ED8643D-B0C3-3F17-82A2-BBF13E6CBABC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition 0x7fff33259000 - 0x7fff33259fff com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22) <96B9EED5-38C1-3CC7-9E5F-4052ECA8991F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa 0x7fff33267000 - 0x7fff33320fff com.apple.ColorSync (4.13.0 - 3325) <D283C285-447D-3258-A7E4-59532123B8FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync 0x7fff334ad000 - 0x7fff33540ff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <6B569193-6735-3E34-BBF2-01C8A1B74A9E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio 0x7fff33542000 - 0x7fff335a6ff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudioKit (1.6.6 - 1.6.6) <46BCDD92-EEF8-37D8-8996-F251AEE9B2B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit 0x7fff335a7000 - 0x7fff335d0ffb com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <90BD8F1D-9093-3D4D-95FA-BE6B7EB1C6BF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth 0x7fff335d1000 - 0x7fff33927fef com.apple.CoreData (120 - 851) <A2B59780-FB16-36A3-8EE0-E0EF072454E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData 0x7fff33928000 - 0x7fff33a0afff com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 97.10) <746D50B9-2D64-3519-92F1-A41847FE67D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay 0x7fff33a0b000 - 0x7fff33eacfff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1452.22) <585E9AA0-7032-3728-BEAB-44CFB0F4281D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation 0x7fff33eae000 - 0x7fff344befe7 com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 1161.9) <C33B3371-8817-34D7-A256-55549410CD04> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics 0x7fff344c0000 - 0x7fff347affff com.apple.CoreImage (13.0.0 - 579.4.10) <5FEB64F3-5F7C-35FA-9087-61F0FCD60296> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage 0x7fff3481d000 - 0x7fff34862fff com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (1.10 - 88) <73B526B9-3608-3629-95B8-D6F8BD075324> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI 0x7fff34a3f000 - 0x7fff34bc8ffb com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 2275.46) <224038CF-17FE-33E4-934A-39B501E119EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia 0x7fff34bc9000 - 0x7fff34c17fff com.apple.CoreMediaIO (812.0 - 4994) <9EFBC8D7-6E29-3BC9-A5B4-BD6C04F5F450> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO 0x7fff34c18000 - 0x7fff34c18fff com.apple.CoreServices (822.28 - 822.28) <0B9DE1AB-D36A-3790-8AE4-8FD9D2261272> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices 0x7fff34c19000 - 0x7fff34c8dffb com.apple.AE (735.1 - 735.1) <08EBA184-20F7-3725-AEA6-C314448161C6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE 0x7fff34c8e000 - 0x7fff34f65ff7 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1178.3 - 1178.3) <A0C2DA66-1299-3244-A161-A67FC375F403> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore 0x7fff34f66000 - 0x7fff34f9afff com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 284.2) <6505B075-41C3-3C62-A4C3-85CE3F6825CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices 0x7fff34f9b000 - 0x7fff34fa3ff3 com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1239 - 1239) <A70A35B8-FDF4-38D9-8B99-1A17AEB5F437> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents 0x7fff34fa4000 - 0x7fff35161fff com.apple.LaunchServices (822.28 - 822.28) <3F3C69B9-359B-30B7-9830-3DEDF565531B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 0x7fff35162000 - 0x7fff35212fff com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 1191.4.9) <8B79F9FC-0C78-3BDF-83CB-D2233FF616EF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata 0x7fff35213000 - 0x7fff35273fff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (822.28 - 822.28) <02EBF4AE-1EA6-3572-814D-B4E3B6C1BED9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices 0x7fff35274000 - 0x7fff352e2fff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <3662545A-B1CF-3079-BDCD-C83855CEFEEE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit 0x7fff352e3000 - 0x7fff35307ffb com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (71.21 - 71.21) <1B5228EF-D869-3A50-A373-7F4B0289FADD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList 0x7fff355b7000 - 0x7fff35707fff com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 578.17) <B10287AD-966B-37CD-A14A-1B78EEADB56F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText 0x7fff35708000 - 0x7fff35742fff com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 0.0) <86CCC036-51BB-3DD1-9601-D93798BCCD0F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo 0x7fff35743000 - 0x7fff357ceff7 com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (13.0 - 1350) <F1B59F1C-493A-3C38-BD59-AC6F216C659E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN 0x7fff35968000 - 0x7fff35a22fff com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0.3 - 9030.4.5) <35D1FF9A-432C-39AD-9C1F-9022246EC5C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording 0x7fff35a49000 - 0x7fff35a4efff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 - 2.7) <A6450227-DD23-3100-ADBF-DB1C21E979F7> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration 0x7fff35c0f000 - 0x7fff35fd5fff com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1452.22) <FF0A98E9-199F-36C1-B439-7B83D207D92F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation 0x7fff36045000 - 0x7fff36075fff com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <FB906E99-BC0F-3220-A479-85EF0368289E> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS 0x7fff36187000 - 0x7fff3628bffb com.apple.Bluetooth (6.0.5 - 6.0.5d5) <68A6AAC6-5EBA-37CA-ADDF-60A7DC4DBE5E> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth 0x7fff362eb000 - 0x7fff36386ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1445.50.23) <F4977734-C248-38E9-AD43-0864A2797A3D> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit 0x7fff36388000 - 0x7fff3638fffb com.apple.IOSurface (211.12 - 211.12) <392CA7DE-B365-364E-AF4A-33EC2CC48E6F> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface 0x7fff363e6000 - 0x7fff3655ffe7 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1736) <61480CBC-269D-3225-8D12-214F9FCF217B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO 0x7fff36560000 - 0x7fff36564ffb libGIF.dylib (1736) <646EE922-7060-35D4-A064-4A9BD6B5A267> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib 0x7fff36565000 - 0x7fff3664cfff libJP2.dylib (1736) <05C61506-7D8F-3F0B-B8EB-1FC72AFC5BAE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib 0x7fff3664d000 - 0x7fff36670ff7 libJPEG.dylib (1736) <63017966-71B3-3A88-B431-388C10BA4F4D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib 0x7fff3694c000 - 0x7fff36972feb libPng.dylib (1736) <C4C07E1A-4C5F-3A5D-B7C4-4270D34F6772> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib 0x7fff36973000 - 0x7fff36975ffb libRadiance.dylib (1736) <FC74DCBD-D411-35ED-BC61-706A9628E758> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib 0x7fff36976000 - 0x7fff369c3feb libTIFF.dylib (1736) <0287489E-0635-362C-98C8-D438C50EDC3C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib 0x7fff37857000 - 0x7fff37870ff7 com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <F86DCCDF-93C1-38B3-82C2-477C12E8EE6D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos 0x7fff37871000 - 0x7fff378a6fff com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <08888215-BBCE-3402-8142-2C9ADB091580> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP 0x7fff37b2d000 - 0x7fff37b34fff com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 114) <9F72AACD-BAEB-3646-BD0F-12C47591C20D> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility 0x7fff37bd8000 - 0x7fff38609fff com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 2275.46) <D46D3E8B-D1FF-3AB9-A799-BF6DB7179F6A> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox 0x7fff3860b000 - 0x7fff3868bff7 com.apple.Metal (125.21 - 125.21) <C58002FD-BE05-3485-8BDE-06A03022C822> /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal 0x7fff386a8000 - 0x7fff386c3fff com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSCore (1.0 - 1) <C626B232-FDAF-3527-BF9C-6F082F22036A> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSCore.framework/Versions/A/MPSCore 0x7fff386c4000 - 0x7fff38733fe7 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSImage (1.0 - 1) <C83573E7-E320-30D0-83B5-89E529813E74> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSImage.framework/Versions/A/MPSImage 0x7fff38734000 - 0x7fff38758fff com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSMatrix (1.0 - 1) <7851BD99-CE4C-3D5A-ADDD-F7A6820ECFD1> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSMatrix.framework/Versions/A/MPSMatrix 0x7fff38759000 - 0x7fff3883dfff com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSNeuralNetwork (1.0 - 1) <4EDADB69-DC18-356D-882A-7399E481A0CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSNeuralNetwork.framework/Versions/A/MPSNeuralNetwork 0x7fff3883e000 - 0x7fff3883eff7 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1) <0741A53C-6ACB-384D-8785-9951742DC27A> /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders 0x7fff3983d000 - 0x7fff39849ffb com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <471DD96F-FA2E-3FE9-9746-2519A6780D1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS 0x7fff3c63a000 - 0x7fff3c688fff com.apple.opencl (2.8.15 - 2.8.15) <1E3FA303-F3E1-3E5C-B2FF-07E8971EF393> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL 0x7fff3c689000 - 0x7fff3c6a5ffb com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.13 - 207.50.1) <E66DBB60-49A5-3DF1-B32E-08BCD63F3C23> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory 0x7fff3c6a6000 - 0x7fff3c6b1fff com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.13 - 207.50.1) <E33C3E23-B440-30AE-92E0-57B98CB4F51B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory 0x7fff3d830000 - 0x7fff3d832fff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (16.5.9) <80BAECB7-32DC-3713-BE04-2116323F3B0B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib 0x7fff3d833000 - 0x7fff3d838ffb libCoreFSCache.dylib (162.6.1) <1DEC7AD7-56E0-3FE1-9827-02CD79CB8B9B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib 0x7fff3d839000 - 0x7fff3d83dfff libCoreVMClient.dylib (162.6.1) <DD3F717A-30BA-32C3-85B6-75E43E68123D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib 0x7fff3d83e000 - 0x7fff3d847ff7 libGFXShared.dylib (16.5.9) <5DB08040-B8FC-3AE5-9540-F43D8B82FE68> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib 0x7fff3d848000 - 0x7fff3d853fff libGL.dylib (16.5.9) <E7CF0A16-6C26-3C6B-9FAC-082466D9D3F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib 0x7fff3d854000 - 0x7fff3d88ffe7 libGLImage.dylib (16.5.9) <074DBD10-5DE9-3FB1-9C0C-3D2EDFEDAD88> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib 0x7fff3d9fd000 - 0x7fff3da3bffb libGLU.dylib (16.5.9) <D636D670-C46D-341D-A94E-1CB7C50443E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib 0x7fff3e3b3000 - 0x7fff3e3c2fff com.apple.opengl (16.5.9 - 16.5.9) <A162BDB4-6757-3AC0-9D45-9DA53861FE2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL 0x7fff3f20f000 - 0x7fff3f45dfff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 584.34) <8D4C3277-4AFA-3021-AFD4-183AEA042A4E> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore 0x7fff3fc79000 - 0x7fff3fc90fff com.apple.ScriptingBridge (1.3.3 - 70) <2C987E75-B409-3824-84E8-0F1DD6B96E8B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ScriptingBridge.framework/Versions/A/ScriptingBridge 0x7fff3fc91000 - 0x7fff3ffb9ff7 com.apple.security (7.0 - 58286.50.211.101.3) <96FEB774-BDF3-3EDB-8C06-FFF6D9EB4E8E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security 0x7fff3ffba000 - 0x7fff40046ff7 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55185.50.5) <02806666-64CC-3881-8480-6AFA4171BA30> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation 0x7fff40078000 - 0x7fff4007cffb com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <9F2C2652-5E6A-363E-A4F5-A46AFE154775> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement 0x7fff40421000 - 0x7fff40491ff3 com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.17 - 1.17) <8532B8E9-7E30-35A3-BC4A-DDE8E0614FDA> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration 0x7fff40646000 - 0x7fff40a10ff7 com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 2275.46) <51744A67-96E2-3337-BF02-70F5AC85735E> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox 0x7fff433c9000 - 0x7fff4345bfef com.apple.APFS (1.0 - 1) <79DA1D36-050B-34CB-8E97-760D67DB1D09> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS 0x7fff44076000 - 0x7fff4409efff com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (13.0 - 1361.5) <D80EE8FC-81AF-3927-A984-954A823991B4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211 0x7fff440a0000 - 0x7fff440affef com.apple.AppleFSCompression (96.30.2 - 1.0) <ABFF224B-22D6-35F6-A072-9548FD388EB7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression 0x7fff441ef000 - 0x7fff44237ff3 com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <8DD410CB-76A1-3F22-9A9F-0491FA0CEB4A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG 0x7fff44269000 - 0x7fff44271ff3 com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <4CEC34CF-63E3-3023-B61B-F8D133698534> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP 0x7fff44272000 - 0x7fff4429afff com.apple.applesauce (1.0 - ???) <CCA8B094-1BCE-3AE3-A0A7-D544C818DE36> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSauce.framework/Versions/A/AppleSauce 0x7fff44367000 - 0x7fff443b7ff7 com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.41 - 5.0.41) <EF1597D5-6E4E-39BA-9AB2-E8A4A293162A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA 0x7fff445c6000 - 0x7fff445defff com.apple.AudioServerApplication (1.0 - 309.6) <0E886203-67F6-35B0-8363-BCCD5EA16137> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AudioServerApplication.framework/Versions/A/AudioServerApplication 0x7fff44ab8000 - 0x7fff44abfff7 com.apple.coreservices.BackgroundTaskManagement (1.0 - 57.1) <51A41CA3-DB1D-3380-993E-99C54AEE518E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackgroundTaskManagement.framework/Versions/A/BackgroundTaskManagement 0x7fff44ac0000 - 0x7fff44b47ff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.9.5 - 1.9.5) <9171156B-6D2D-32FD-8588-5646E0EF793C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup 0x7fff44bc0000 - 0x7fff44bfcfff com.apple.bom (14.0 - 194.2) <EAC5AB86-CC57-3ACD-8C71-B6F91A062D9B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom 0x7fff464ff000 - 0x7fff46508ff3 com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <D86DD626-1866-3C8B-BF81-3E6161A73CDB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth 0x7fff46844000 - 0x7fff46c4cfff com.apple.CoreAUC (258.0.0 - 258.0.0) <B5EAE776-55C5-32B7-A49F-2611C83B46BC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC 0x7fff46c4d000 - 0x7fff46c7dff7 com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.9.0 - 5900.4.1) <E9FF9574-122A-3966-AA2B-546E512ACD06> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD 0x7fff46e93000 - 0x7fff46e9cff7 com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <35A43584-2AF8-3202-A139-27D916E444BE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon 0x7fff4700a000 - 0x7fff4701aff7 com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 69.3) <A4357F5C-0C38-3A61-B456-D7321EB2CEE5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji 0x7fff48264000 - 0x7fff482f5fff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (9.3 - 64026) <AAFD3776-9589-3B4A-861C-41465E9E3344> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication 0x7fff48378000 - 0x7fff484acfff com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 494.1) <19624CAA-74DE-3DD3-9585-E64BE866EBFF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI 0x7fff484ad000 - 0x7fff485ddfff com.apple.CoreUtils (5.5 - 550.40) <B4EC3CB2-874D-3FEB-83AC-884D40F42637> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils 0x7fff48632000 - 0x7fff48696fff com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (13.0 - 1350) <C9F64F4E-425C-3CF0-AEA5-B871A3EE1487> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi 0x7fff48697000 - 0x7fff486a7ff7 com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.13 - 1) <0EFC0291-DB30-3841-A77E-B98ED0612C5C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport 0x7fff48725000 - 0x7fff48734ff7 com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation (1.0 - 191.6) <988B3C76-E68A-391E-81F6-4FDF6BCBBFE8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation 0x7fff48737000 - 0x7fff4873bffb com.apple.DSExternalDisplay (3.1 - 380) <901B7F6D-376A-3848-99D0-170C4D00F776> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay 0x7fff487bc000 - 0x7fff48832fff com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 - 590.3) <08AE493F-2A18-3290-BC37-3F7D7B2B9F2C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore 0x7fff48880000 - 0x7fff488c0ff7 com.apple.DebugSymbols (181.0 - 181.0) <299A0238-ED78-3676-B131-274D972824AA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols 0x7fff488c1000 - 0x7fff489f0fff com.apple.desktopservices (1.12.4 - 1.12.4) <49F204D5-7DDC-3E00-9FB5-1328A66A87E2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv 0x7fff48af8000 - 0x7fff48bcaff7 com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (480.50.8 - 480.50.8) <F6FAF480-8A0F-36C3-85D1-9B28780B5768> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages 0x7fff48d47000 - 0x7fff48d4afff com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <65FC80C1-965D-3FE9-9666-41DB87A934A6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin 0x7fff49806000 - 0x7fff49c34fff com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <B574FE33-4A41-3611-9738-388EBAF03E37> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore 0x7fff4cefc000 - 0x7fff4cf01fff com.apple.GPUWrangler (3.18.44 - 3.18.44) <B94CF604-388C-37BD-B0BD-05F2F4D535B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUWrangler.framework/Versions/A/GPUWrangler 0x7fff4dc76000 - 0x7fff4dc85fff com.apple.GraphVisualizer (1.0 - 5) <B993B8A2-5700-3DFC-9EB7-4CCEE8F959F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphVisualizer.framework/Versions/A/GraphVisualizer 0x7fff4dd07000 - 0x7fff4dd7bfff com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <ACFA91E8-976D-321D-B1BC-1B9B1B80E127> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal 0x7fff4e661000 - 0x7fff4e668ff7 com.apple.IOAccelerator (378.15 - 378.15) <DAB7DCA8-9F83-35DC-81F4-FE0D259F2682> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator 0x7fff4e66c000 - 0x7fff4e683ff7 com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 - 35.1) <A853E7E8-FB68-37CC-B726-613CD3AE25C5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment 0x7fff4ea4e000 - 0x7fff4ea74ffb com.apple.IconServices (97.6 - 97.6) <A56D826D-20D2-34BE-AACC-A80CFCB4E915> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices 0x7fff4eb80000 - 0x7fff4eb83ff3 com.apple.InternationalSupport (1.0 - 1) <5AB382FD-BF81-36A1-9565-61F1FD398ECA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternationalSupport.framework/Versions/A/InternationalSupport 0x7fff4ebf1000 - 0x7fff4ec01ffb com.apple.IntlPreferences (2.0 - 227.5.2) <C332CB59-E11C-3F60-BD19-2A9F3019EF21> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IntlPreferences.framework/Versions/A/IntlPreferences 0x7fff4ed0c000 - 0x7fff4ee01fff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 159.5) <51DD478D-7D14-3923-B45B-B235807D89AE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling 0x7fff4ee02000 - 0x7fff4ee44fff com.apple.Lexicon-framework (1.0 - 33.5) <DC94CF9E-1EB4-3C0E-B298-CA1190885276> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Lexicon.framework/Versions/A/Lexicon 0x7fff4ee48000 - 0x7fff4ee4fff7 com.apple.LinguisticData (1.0 - 238.3) <49A54649-1021-3DBD-99B8-1B2EDFFA5378> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LinguisticData.framework/Versions/A/LinguisticData 0x7fff4f64f000 - 0x7fff4f652fff com.apple.Mangrove (1.0 - 1) <27D6DF76-B5F8-3443-8826-D25B284331BF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove 0x7fff4f76e000 - 0x7fff4f7a1ff7 com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 871) <AC927808-4734-3E8E-AB1F-23450AB39FA1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit 0x7fff4fb2d000 - 0x7fff4fb96ff7 com.apple.gpusw.MetalTools (1.0 - 1) <486CC69B-9EA5-3FC0-AF04-168858541DAF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalTools.framework/Versions/A/MetalTools 0x7fff4fbba000 - 0x7fff4fd0dfff com.apple.mobiledevice (988.1.4.100.5 - 988.1.4.100.5) <4A60B16A-FD55-3C6D-8044-D4B14350EF97> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice 0x7fff4fdb3000 - 0x7fff4fdddffb com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (1404.4 - 1404.4) <45374A2A-C0BC-3A70-8183-37295205CDFA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport 0x7fff50044000 - 0x7fff5004ffff com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2) <8E9CFAF7-2611-321D-A360-1A9C3A65B74E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth 0x7fff518d4000 - 0x7fff518e4ffb com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.194 - 194) <D0211AD1-72B3-3493-92C9-B4F40ED581D5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis 0x7fff53648000 - 0x7fff5369eff7 com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1.0 - 1) <6C203861-80CC-36C3-AB97-10AD0CA2D11C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage 0x7fff5369f000 - 0x7fff536bdfff com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 260) <40704740-4A53-3010-A49B-08D1D69D1D5E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer 0x7fff53886000 - 0x7fff53892fff com.apple.xpc.RemoteServiceDiscovery (1.0 - 1205.50.68) <9C512E7C-D467-383B-A9D9-0019233446A9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteServiceDiscovery.framework/Versions/A/RemoteServiceDiscovery 0x7fff53893000 - 0x7fff538b6ffb com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 125) <592323D1-CB44-35F1-9921-4C2AB8D920A0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices 0x7fff538b7000 - 0x7fff538cbff7 com.apple.xpc.RemoteXPC (1.0 - 1205.50.68) <609AFFA5-FD3A-3684-894F-B0EEBE84CE08> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteXPC.framework/Versions/A/RemoteXPC 0x7fff551d0000 - 0x7fff552e2fff com.apple.Sharing (1019.33 - 1019.33) <E151F247-7AFA-3B42-841F-0098FD324303> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing 0x7fff5530d000 - 0x7fff5530eff7 com.apple.performance.SignpostNotification (1.2 - 2) <960EAB13-DB24-3EEF-8B1A-A4D6DBFEEAF9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SignpostNotification.framework/Versions/A/SignpostNotification 0x7fff56055000 - 0x7fff562f1fff com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 - 312.46) <9CEB525A-6764-31D1-917F-98E2C51DF00B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight 0x7fff56ab5000 - 0x7fff56ac2ff7 com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (4.0.13 - 4.0.13) <8B5418A4-CDC5-3200-AEF0-F109E0DF9019> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore 0x7fff57665000 - 0x7fff576eefc7 com.apple.Symbolication (9.3 - 64031) <0878C961-BF27-3DE3-A555-31E876A14E75> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication 0x7fff57c5d000 - 0x7fff57c65ff7 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <E1EB7272-FE6F-39AB-83CA-B2B5F2A88D9B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC 0x7fff57e72000 - 0x7fff57f2fff7 com.apple.TextureIO (3.7 - 3.7) <F8BAC954-405D-3CC3-AB7B-048C866EF980> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO 0x7fff57f57000 - 0x7fff57f80ff3 com.apple.TimeSync (1.0 - 675.9) <7CF55CE9-31C1-3DAE-8AF6-65C8E390A40D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TimeSync.framework/Versions/A/TimeSync 0x7fff57fd4000 - 0x7fff57fd5fff com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 31) <39F533B2-211E-3635-AF47-23F27749FF4A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent 0x7fff57fdb000 - 0x7fff5818afff com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 547.1) <C4F275A9-7978-3B50-995F-4C921422503E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation 0x7fff58e5f000 - 0x7fff58f2eff7 com.apple.ViewBridge (343.2 - 343.2) <5519FCED-1F88-3BE6-9BE1-69992086B01B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge 0x7fff59883000 - 0x7fff59885ffb com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <361DBA38-5828-3209-8B1B-93505C363C5E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport 0x7fff599ec000 - 0x7fff59a1fff7 libclosured.dylib (551.3) <DC3DA678-9C40-339C-A9C6-32AB74FCC682> /usr/lib/closure/libclosured.dylib 0x7fff59ad1000 - 0x7fff59b0aff7 libCRFSuite.dylib (41) <FE5EDB68-2593-3C2E-BBAF-1C52D206F296> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib 0x7fff59b0b000 - 0x7fff59b16fff libChineseTokenizer.dylib (28) <53633C9B-A3A8-36F7-A53C-432D802F4BB8> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib 0x7fff59b17000 - 0x7fff59ba4ff7 libCoreStorage.dylib (546.50.1) <6AFD6AAE-2EFE-3CF3-90C6-A66F67FCB309> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib 0x7fff59ba8000 - 0x7fff59ba9ff3 libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (104) <9712E980-76EE-3A89-AEA6-DF4BAF5C0574> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib 0x7fff59be0000 - 0x7fff59daaff3 libFosl_dynamic.dylib (17.8) <44843F16-6164-3D22-B67F-B1ABB2EA080F> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib 0x7fff59de2000 - 0x7fff59de2fff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (174) <610F0242-7CE5-3C86-951B-B646562694AF> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib 0x7fff59f19000 - 0x7fff59f1dffb libScreenReader.dylib (562.18) <FB0F41F4-03CB-32B7-BBB9-48D62B886C25> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib 0x7fff59f1e000 - 0x7fff59f1fffb libSystem.B.dylib (1252.50.4) <DA897A4B-0979-3B94-9D2D-DF9013561B4C> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib 0x7fff59fb2000 - 0x7fff59fb2fff libapple_crypto.dylib (109.50.11) <2D3C11F4-60E9-3D78-BE10-243643C6FC7F> /usr/lib/libapple_crypto.dylib 0x7fff59fb3000 - 0x7fff59fc9ff7 libapple_nghttp2.dylib (1.24) <01402BC4-4822-3676-9C80-50D83F816424> /usr/lib/libapple_nghttp2.dylib 0x7fff59fca000 - 0x7fff59ff4ff3 libarchive.2.dylib (54) <8FC28DD8-E315-3C3E-95FE-D1D2CBE49888> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib 0x7fff59ff5000 - 0x7fff5a076fdf libate.dylib (1.13.1) <178ACDAD-DE7E-346C-A613-1CBF7929AC07> /usr/lib/libate.dylib 0x7fff5a07a000 - 0x7fff5a07aff3 libauto.dylib (187) <A05C7900-F8C7-3E75-8D3F-909B40C19717> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib 0x7fff5a07b000 - 0x7fff5a133ff7 libboringssl.dylib (109.50.11) <91E645B4-FB64-3D23-B586-1C2CFCA753CC> /usr/lib/libboringssl.dylib 0x7fff5a134000 - 0x7fff5a144ff3 libbsm.0.dylib (39) <6BC96A72-AFBE-34FD-91B1-748A530D8AE6> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib 0x7fff5a145000 - 0x7fff5a152ffb libbz2.1.0.dylib (38) <0A5086BB-4724-3C14-979D-5AD4F26B5B45> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib 0x7fff5a153000 - 0x7fff5a1a9fff libc++.1.dylib (400.9) <7D3DACCC-3804-393C-ABC1-1A580FD00CB6> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib 0x7fff5a1aa000 - 0x7fff5a1ceff7 libc++abi.dylib (400.8.2) <EF5E37D7-11D9-3530-BE45-B986612D13E2> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib 0x7fff5a1d0000 - 0x7fff5a1e0fff libcmph.dylib (6) <A5509EE8-7E00-3224-8814-015B077A3CF5> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib 0x7fff5a1e1000 - 0x7fff5a1f7fff libcompression.dylib (47.50.1) <491784AE-CB90-3E27-9081-95C3A1211760> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib 0x7fff5a4a2000 - 0x7fff5a4baff7 libcoretls.dylib (155.50.1) <D350052E-DC4D-3185-ADBA-BA48EDCEE955> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib 0x7fff5a4bb000 - 0x7fff5a4bcff3 libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib (155.50.1) <B297F5D8-F2FE-3566-A752-E9D998B9C039> /usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib 0x7fff5a572000 - 0x7fff5a654ff3 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (76.30.1) <D47BDA97-AF5D-39A5-9F54-8244C4B6A993> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0x7fff5a655000 - 0x7fff5a7e6fff libcrypto.35.dylib (22.50.2) <97828BFD-4675-35DF-BE2E-C6D1555BB71D> /usr/lib/libcrypto.35.dylib 0x7fff5a981000 - 0x7fff5a98cff7 libcsfde.dylib (546.50.1) <D02562A4-CCE6-35FE-8BDE-05BB68DA0038> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib 0x7fff5a98d000 - 0x7fff5a9e3ff3 libcups.2.dylib (462.2) <64864CBE-03A3-34C7-9DBB-C93601F183FD> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib 0x7fff5aa0e000 - 0x7fff5aa62ffb libcurl.4.dylib (105.40.1) <B04E7791-EAF9-3D72-B4ED-DD8F135140EC> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib 0x7fff5ab23000 - 0x7fff5ab23fff libenergytrace.dylib (16) <A92AB8B8-B986-3CE6-980D-D55090FEF387> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib 0x7fff5ab24000 - 0x7fff5ab3dffb libexpat.1.dylib (16.1.1) <5E1796FA-4041-3187-B5C2-8E6B03D1D72A> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib 0x7fff5ab4b000 - 0x7fff5ab4cfff libffi.dylib (18.1) <02011073-8CB7-362F-BC52-43B4E83687B0> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib 0x7fff5ab5a000 - 0x7fff5ab5fff3 libheimdal-asn1.dylib (520.50.5) <EA5A90E3-4379-344B-8A92-CB86E37D2FD7> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib 0x7fff5ab8b000 - 0x7fff5ac7cff7 libiconv.2.dylib (51.50.1) <2FEC9707-3FAF-3828-A50D-8605086D060F> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib 0x7fff5ac7d000 - 0x7fff5aea4ffb libicucore.A.dylib (59172.0.1) <BAE71445-2D1B-36A6-8FDA-391EAAC93F39> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib 0x7fff5aef1000 - 0x7fff5aef2fff liblangid.dylib (128) <39C39393-0D05-301D-93B2-F224FC4949AA> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib 0x7fff5aef3000 - 0x7fff5af0cffb liblzma.5.dylib (10) <3D419A50-961F-37D2-8A01-3DC7AB7B8D18> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib 0x7fff5af0d000 - 0x7fff5af23ff7 libmarisa.dylib (9) <D6D2D55D-1D2E-3442-B152-B18803C0ABB4> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib 0x7fff5afd4000 - 0x7fff5b1fcff7 libmecabra.dylib (779.7.6) <F462F170-E872-3D09-B219-973D5E99C09F> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib 0x7fff5b3d4000 - 0x7fff5b54effb libnetwork.dylib (1229.50.83) <C7381DB7-38B2-372E-9B0D-F0F600098CF6> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib 0x7fff5b5cc000 - 0x7fff5b9ba7e7 libobjc.A.dylib (723) <DD9E5EC5-B507-3249-B700-93433E2D5EDF> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib 0x7fff5b9cd000 - 0x7fff5b9d1fff libpam.2.dylib (22) <7B4D2CE2-1438-387A-9802-5CEEFBF26F86> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib 0x7fff5b9d4000 - 0x7fff5ba08fff libpcap.A.dylib (79.20.1) <FA13918B-A247-3181-B256-9B852C7BA316> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib 0x7fff5ba87000 - 0x7fff5baa3ffb libresolv.9.dylib (65) <E8F3415B-4472-3202-8901-41FD87981DB2> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib 0x7fff5badf000 - 0x7fff5baf1fff libsasl2.2.dylib (211) <04EF3F61-12EC-3319-A649-851999F4C7A4> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib 0x7fff5baf2000 - 0x7fff5baf3ff3 libspindump.dylib (252) <D8E27057-E3CC-3D7F-A010-4A87830F6A83> /usr/lib/libspindump.dylib 0x7fff5baf4000 - 0x7fff5bc87ff7 libsqlite3.dylib (274.8) <25A926B7-6CE4-3E44-8002-EE392B57FBC6> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib 0x7fff5bcaa000 - 0x7fff5bce2ff3 libssl.0.9.8.dylib (76.30.1) <31E4862C-C181-3D5E-ACB3-CDE18764638F> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib 0x7fff5bce3000 - 0x7fff5bd36ffb libssl.35.dylib (22.50.2) <AF523E9B-7183-3A87-8FB4-E26936EC4FDB> /usr/lib/libssl.35.dylib 0x7fff5bd89000 - 0x7fff5bdd7fff libstdc++.6.0.9.dylib (104.1) <0EA35E7E-B536-3628-B462-A4098805CEAC> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.0.9.dylib 0x7fff5be5b000 - 0x7fff5bebbff3 libusrtcp.dylib (1229.50.83) <CE7561DA-8DB0-384F-A8D5-A9FACF0E6285> /usr/lib/libusrtcp.dylib 0x7fff5bebc000 - 0x7fff5bebfffb libutil.dylib (51.20.1) <216D18E5-0BAF-3EAF-A38E-F6AC37CBABD9> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib 0x7fff5bec0000 - 0x7fff5becdfff libxar.1.dylib (400) <0316128D-3B47-3052-995D-97B4FE5491DC> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib 0x7fff5bed1000 - 0x7fff5bfb8fff libxml2.2.dylib (31.9) <1C6C8626-6D76-317D-AABE-83248CD0C871> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib 0x7fff5bfb9000 - 0x7fff5bfe1fff libxslt.1.dylib (15.12) <4A5E011D-8B29-3135-A52B-9A9070ABD752> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib 0x7fff5bfe2000 - 0x7fff5bff4ffb libz.1.dylib (70) <48C67CFC-940D-3857-8DAD-857774605352> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib 0x7fff5c090000 - 0x7fff5c094ff7 libcache.dylib (80) <092479CB-1008-3A83-BECF-E115F24D13C1> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib 0x7fff5c095000 - 0x7fff5c09fff3 libcommonCrypto.dylib (60118.50.1) <029F5985-9B6E-3DCB-9B96-FD007678C6A7> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib 0x7fff5c0a0000 - 0x7fff5c0a7fff libcompiler_rt.dylib (62) <968B8E3F-3681-3230-9D78-BB8732024F6E> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib 0x7fff5c0a8000 - 0x7fff5c0b1ffb libcopyfile.dylib (146.50.5) <3885083D-50D8-3EEC-B481-B2E605180D7F> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib 0x7fff5c0b2000 - 0x7fff5c137fff libcorecrypto.dylib (562.50.17) <67007279-24E1-3F30-802D-A55CD5C27946> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib 0x7fff5c1bf000 - 0x7fff5c1f8ff7 libdispatch.dylib (913.50.11) <CD8B0D40-2EC2-3D5B-B0C7-0B0FFFDB47E2> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib 0x7fff5c1f9000 - 0x7fff5c216ff7 libdyld.dylib (551.3) <CF59A5A5-288B-30E6-BD42-9056B4E4139A> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib 0x7fff5c217000 - 0x7fff5c217ffb libkeymgr.dylib (28) <E34E283E-90FA-3C59-B48E-1277CDB9CDCE> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib 0x7fff5c218000 - 0x7fff5c224ff3 libkxld.dylib (4570.50.279) <B2BE0BE4-37CC-3E5D-9316-CC577E1909A7> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib 0x7fff5c225000 - 0x7fff5c225ff7 liblaunch.dylib (1205.50.68) <61F949F1-8AE4-3C66-9490-1626452CB6D0> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib 0x7fff5c226000 - 0x7fff5c22affb libmacho.dylib (906) <1902A611-081A-3452-B11E-EBD1B166E831> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib 0x7fff5c22b000 - 0x7fff5c22dff3 libquarantine.dylib (86) <26C0BA22-8F93-3A07-9A4E-C8D53D2CE42E> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib 0x7fff5c22e000 - 0x7fff5c22fff3 libremovefile.dylib (45) <711E18B2-5BBE-3211-A916-56740C27D17A> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib 0x7fff5c230000 - 0x7fff5c247fff libsystem_asl.dylib (356.50.1) <3B24F2D1-B578-359D-ADB2-0ED19A364C38> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib 0x7fff5c248000 - 0x7fff5c248fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (67) <17303FDF-0D2D-3963-B05E-B4DF63052D47> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib 0x7fff5c249000 - 0x7fff5c2d2ff7 libsystem_c.dylib (1244.50.9) <1187BFE8-4576-3247-8177-481554E1F9E7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib 0x7fff5c2d3000 - 0x7fff5c2d6ffb libsystem_configuration.dylib (963.50.8) <DF6B5287-203E-30CB-9947-78DF446C72B8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib 0x7fff5c2d7000 - 0x7fff5c2daffb libsystem_coreservices.dylib (51) <486000D3-D8CB-3BE7-8EE5-8BF380DE6DF7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib 0x7fff5c2db000 - 0x7fff5c2dcfff libsystem_darwin.dylib (1244.50.9) <09C21A4A-9EE0-388B-A9D9-DFF8F6758791> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_darwin.dylib 0x7fff5c2dd000 - 0x7fff5c2e3ff7 libsystem_dnssd.dylib (878.50.14) <6946CA6D-5E07-359A-A724-3C1B5B1F11E0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib 0x7fff5c2e4000 - 0x7fff5c32dff7 libsystem_info.dylib (517.30.1) <AB634A98-B8AA-3804-8436-38261FC8EC4D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib 0x7fff5c32e000 - 0x7fff5c354ff7 libsystem_kernel.dylib (4570.50.279) <FA8C284B-C64A-3DA9-8EE5-50168A985225> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7fff5c355000 - 0x7fff5c3a0fcb libsystem_m.dylib (3147.50.1) <BD9F2DC1-9CED-30E0-A0C3-67B5D05503B1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib 0x7fff5c3a1000 - 0x7fff5c3c0fff libsystem_malloc.dylib (140.50.6) <7FD43735-9DDD-300E-8C4A-F909A74BDF49> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x7fff5c3c1000 - 0x7fff5c4e6ff3 libsystem_network.dylib (1229.50.83) <1B52E58B-FEC9-3BCC-9B84-34411698CD5F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib 0x7fff5c4e7000 - 0x7fff5c4f1ffb libsystem_networkextension.dylib (767.50.23) <EC9D20D8-E693-3628-82EE-8257EB0E5CF8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib 0x7fff5c4f2000 - 0x7fff5c4fbff3 libsystem_notify.dylib (172) <08012EC0-2CD2-34BE-BF93-E7F56491299A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib 0x7fff5c4fc000 - 0x7fff5c503ff7 libsystem_platform.dylib (161.50.1) <6355EE2D-5456-3CA8-A227-B96E8F1E2AF8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib 0x7fff5c504000 - 0x7fff5c50ffff libsystem_pthread.dylib (301.50.1) <0E51CCBA-91F2-34E1-BF2A-FEEFD3D321E4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7fff5c510000 - 0x7fff5c513fff libsystem_sandbox.dylib (765.50.50) <CC637BC0-AF34-33B1-86C4-17EE57743294> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib 0x7fff5c514000 - 0x7fff5c515ff3 libsystem_secinit.dylib (30) <DE8D14E8-A276-3FF8-AE13-77F7040F33C1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib 0x7fff5c516000 - 0x7fff5c51dff7 libsystem_symptoms.dylib (820.50.36) <C1514C36-3C32-3649-B853-43AC0D95B6D3> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib 0x7fff5c51e000 - 0x7fff5c531fff libsystem_trace.dylib (829.50.16) <32694284-7A25-3459-885B-E63B85AA90B4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib 0x7fff5c533000 - 0x7fff5c538ff7 libunwind.dylib (35.3) <BEF3FB49-5604-3B5F-82B5-332B80023AC3> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib 0x7fff5c539000 - 0x7fff5c566ff7 libxpc.dylib (1205.50.68) <6D5F8F87-38AB-36DD-8F6C-28F3C89E9A17> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib External Modification Summary: Calls made by other processes targeting this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by all processes on this machine: task_for_pid: 45080 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 VM Region Summary: ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=525.8M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=525.8M(100%) Writable regions: Total=68.7M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=68.7M(100%) VIRTUAL REGION REGION TYPE SIZE COUNT (non-coalesced) =========== ======= ======= Kernel Alloc Once 8K 2 MALLOC 43.2M 18 MALLOC guard page 32K 9 STACK GUARD 56.0M 2 Stack 8192K 2 __DATA 46.9M 276 __FONT_DATA 4K 2 __LINKEDIT 276.7M 14 __TEXT 249.0M 275 __TEXT0 5244K 2 __UNICODE 560K 2 shared memory 24K 5 =========== ======= ======= TOTAL 685.6M 597 Model: iMac15,1, BootROM IM151.0215.B00, 4 processors, Intel Core i5, 3.5 GHz, 32 GB, SMC 2.22f16 Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M290X, AMD Radeon R9 M290X, PCIe Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x029E, 0x434D5358384758334D314131363030433130 Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x029E, 0x434D5358384758334D314131363030433130 Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM1, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x029E, 0x434D5358384758334D314131363030433130 Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM1, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x029E, 0x434D5358384758334D314131363030433130 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x142), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.77.37.27.1a6) Bluetooth: Version 6.0.5d5, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1 Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SD0128F, 121.33 GB Serial ATA Device: APPLE HDD ST1000DM003, 1 TB USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in) USB Device: USB PnP Sound Device USB Device: Razer Naga Chroma USB Device: USB 2.0 Hub USB Device: Corsair VOID PRO Wireless Gaming Headset USB Device: SteelSeries Apex M800 Keyboard Thunderbolt Bus: iMac, Apple Inc., 26.1 Rysu1 Apr 27
Apr 27 my game wont update my game wont update and it shows update error on my macbook air with no signs of improvement . no game is updating beyond a certain point HELP ME PLS :cAmeya0 Apr 27
Apr 25 Your game is still crashing in draft Blizzard this is unaccetpable. I have lost thousands of points in draft and am more or less reduced to playing in your !@#$ty QM mode because you aren't capable of fixing a bug that is HARD CRASHING your mac users during draft modes for unranked or hero league. I've been patient with every patch that this bug is acknowledged and fixed and yet I see nothing. Zero mention of it in any patch. Why isn't this fixed? Why are you not communicating with your users about this issue that is giving a lot of us leaver status as well as lost ranked points? Your silence says you don't care and according to your latest blog post you seem to want to change that mentality. Please communicate with us about this bug affecting your mac users.LeChuck0 Apr 25
Apr 25 1200 points lost in ranked because the game crashed It happened today again (after todays patch). I have leaver status now and am down 1200 rank points. This is only from draft crashes and not counting the 50+ crashes i got ingame in the past 2 months. (that might actually be resolved after todays patch). CF287428-C3EC-4387-801E-E2062A0E55F8cycledance1 Apr 25
Apr 23 Skill shots is not stick with the mouse cursor Hello I was wondering if anyone experiences the trail of the skill shots has 1 sec delay if you move your cursor fast. And the faster you move your mouse cursor , the more time it'll delay. I have never had this problem on PC. Is there anyone know this issue? And how to fix it?AlexLxc0 Apr 23
Apr 21 Endless reconnection process really bad The server connection and reconnection process is really bad. My computer runs game fine all the time and never got internet connection problems. Except Heroes of the Storms: the only game that randomly crashes mid-game for no apparent reason, then freezes on the reconnecting screen forever. Force-closing the game seems to reboot the joining process. But the reconnecting screen still never works. Then you get flag for leaving the game and matched with quitters and all that crap. Why?.QcLpqC0 Apr 21
Apr 20 Error, Your login attempt timed-out Hello! I've been unable to log in to Heroes after the Heroes 2.0 patch. After i click the login button, it says Authentication Connecting... And then after that, it says this Error Your login attempt timed-out please try again later is there something i should do? please help thanksElMataDora4 Apr 20
Apr 20 Game crashes so hard that it won't generate a report Usually what happens when a hard crash occurs (and those only exist for 2 months for me) is that a crash report app opens and sends a report. this no longer happens. the game freezes for a long time and that's that.cycledance2 Apr 20
Apr 19 Played 5,500 games on Mac, do I need to buy PC now? Blizzard I have been a loyal customer since Warcraft 3, just look at my account. The reason you have had me as a customer and a huge fan all these years is because you have always supported Mac from Warcraft 3 to WoW and up until recently my current favorite game HotS. Right now it's near unplayable and we Mac players need some communication about what is going on. I was very worried when you pulled Metal API that you were going to be no longer focusing on Mac and now with this new disconnect bug, which has put me almost to GOLD from Diamond last season, the game is nearly unplayable. PLEASE, give us some sort of information that you are at least aware of the issues and what your plans are to address them, and if your plans are to simply ignore us then fine, but at least let us know what to expect.Uhoh9 Apr 19
Apr 18 Moving the cursor down stutters weirdly on High Sierra I'm noticing that while moving the cursor down (i.e. moving my mouse toward my body) or to the right it moves more slowly than up or left. It almost completely stops at times when moving down or right. I've tried with multiple mice and with the trackpad, and they all seem to have this problem. I don't have this problem outside the Heroes. I have a new TouchBar 15" MacBook Pro with High Sierra installed. It's pretty much unplayable, because I can't predict where the mouse will go when I move it.AndrewC13 Apr 18
Apr 18 AirPods not working with Voice Chat macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 (17D47) iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015) Apple AirPods Game sound works fine with my AirPods, but trying to get Voice Chat to work with them has failed. Voice Chat works with my internal mic and speakers as well as a wired headset. When I attempt to use the AirPods the game uses my internal mic and speakers instead of the connected AirPods. In the game under Options > Sound > Output Device my AirPods appear in the drop down menu. Although they do not appear under Options > Voice Chat > Speakers & Headphones nor Options > Voice Chat > Microphone. They do not appear in the dropdown menu on the Blizzard Battle.net App Settings under Settings > Voice Chat > Output nor Settings > Voice Chat > Input. The AirPods work normally with my other devices and other applications on my computer.Mango8 Apr 18
Apr 17 Unplayable mouse cursor Problem: Mouse cursor jumps, has inconsistent sensitivity, and gets stuck. Problem is resolved when in windowed mode but performance suffers too much. Problem is NOT resolved with VSYNC. Problem is NOT resolved by changing "Confine Mouse Cursor". System: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) OS: macOS Sierra 10.12.4 Mouse: Logitech G600 with Logitech Gaming SoftwarePajiko33 Apr 17
Apr 16 Movement Delay Bug I've been experiencing this on my Mac (Mac OS) recently (and when I run the game in bootcamp, I don't have this issue), and I was curious if anyone else has seen a similar thing. I posted a video of the bug in question here: https://youtu.be/vQz3L_YGIxI In the video, I am holding the right-click down and dragging the cursor left and right. You'll see that there is a noticeable delay between my mouse movement and when the character finally moves. I've tried this in several game modes and no settings seem to affect it. The delay causes considerable gameplay issues. Very difficult to react with that delay. Anyone else notice this?wade3 Apr 16
Apr 16 FPS reduced to half in High Sierra update :( I run a Mac pro 2013 with dual D500 and before upgrading ot high sierra as suggested here, I had 120 fps steady running metal (beta) render. After patch it is stuttering close to unplayable never going beyond 60 and frequently going to what feels sub 10 even if reporting higher. On a sidenote I get mouse stuttering that can't move beyond a box in menus after first few games...Edel79 Apr 16
Apr 15 So, when is Metal returning? Ever since Blizzard decided to remove metal, I haven't been able to play HotS. Is it coming back?Shade3 Apr 15
Apr 13 Consistent FPS drop All I'm playing on a 2015 13" MBP with everything on low. I get 30 FPS and games are great, but consistently 5 to 7 minutes into the game I will drop to 1-4 FPS for roughly 30 seconds. Once this is over, I will return to 30 FPS and not have any issues the rest of the game. Any ideas? Nothing else is running outside of normal background processes (Day-O, Bartender, Dropbox, etc.)nachobel0 Apr 13
Apr 12 Game fails to launch after patch 31.1 installation My mac system is a OSX el Capitan and what happened today after my update installation was over it that the game fails to launch. I click the Play button and then an icon appears on the bottom bar with a red "A" for half a second and then it disappears but the game won't launch at all. Any help please?Cecil3 Apr 12
Apr 12 32 Bit apps soon to not be supported Hey I just noticed that apple has announced they are going to stop supporting or making changes how 32 bit apps work. I think they will stop to work soon and I noticed that the battle.net agent and some of the other blizzard related apps are still listed as 32bit on my computer. I am sure blizzard is aware of these changes but just want to make it known that we should be getting some updates accordingly. this article shows how to find what apps are running 32 bit and which are not. https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/04/apple-has-begun-notifying-macos-users-of-coming-32-bit-app-incompatibility/ hope that helps.jeadhob0 Apr 12
Apr 12 How to play without Metal API? UPD: ... Dear fellows, I have iMac 5k late 2015 with Radeon M395 on it ... and I'm using setting between Low and Medium on FullHD resolution ... and I have average 25-30 fps in game (15fps - during teamfights). Before I've thought that not the worst (for sure) iMac with more or less powerful graphic card should provide good game experience on Low->Medium settings, but today I see that i was wrong. I was OK with lagging Metal API like non-clickable hero portrait or minimap: just using hotkeys for talents selection and increased window scroll; but tell me - how to play with 25-30fps? How can I affect on it now - without any graphic API selection? P.S.: this is VERY sad day for me as for the huge HOTS fan. :(Saaf23 Apr 12
Apr 10 lost 600 points because the game crashed in draft fix your game blizzard! getting hard crashes for 2 months now. never before and i play since beta. ridiculous.cycledance4 Apr 10
Apr 8 Switching to fullscreen issue It has been mentioned before but I want this issue to receive more attention since it became worse since the last patch (Fenix). Pre-patch: switching to full screen mode when the game starts it sometimes goes into a reconnecting state (displays message + animation). However it is frozen into this state forever. Killing the process is the only solution. It wouldn't be such an issue if the rejoin system wasn't garbage, it literally takes 5 minutes to get back in the game, the replacement AI had time enough to mess things up for everyone, incoming flames ensured, game thrown. I adapted and overcame this issue by switching to full screen when the loading was almost done, so np. Post-patch: Switching to fullscreen during the loading phase now also freezes the game. So the issue became worse... I understand you want to detect people not having the game in focus but it is ridiculous if this feature is introducing bugs. If the loading / reconnecting system is implemented properly people didn't have the need to switch from game to their online newspaper because it takes ages... It wouldn't surprise me this introduced issue is a trying-to-fix solution to the previous one. Similar to the openGL/Metal fix that made everything worse. Maybe just remove it all together, since that is the way how issues are fixed nowadays.Hecazek1 Apr 8
Apr 8 Heroes data folder is over 110GB on Mac I tried to play Heroes of the Storm today and received an alert saying that my HD is full. This is weird because I don't have too much going on on my Mac partition. After trying to figure out what was taking up so much space, it turned out that my Heroes of the Storm data folder is over 110GB. Why is this the case when only 10GB of storage is required to play the game? How do i fix this?RealBatman32 Apr 8
Apr 8 HoTS Unplayable on OS X cause of Mouse Cursor. Currently on OS X in Windowed, Fullscreen Windowed or Fullscreen the mouse is so choppy and jumpy that this game is unplayable and your hero is almost uncontrollable. This along with the rightclick / Q W ability bug not going off is making this game not just unenjoyable but unplayable.Notes45 Apr 8
Apr 7 Blue announces the launch of High Sierra... ... yet Blizzard products do not work with this OS update. What gives? You have a sticky on this forum to update to an OS Version that does not work with your products! Take down the sticky! Fix the problems! Put the sticky back up!Sully1 Apr 7
Apr 5 Random Crashes after Fenix Patch Ever since the Fenix patch my game has been really unstable. Sudden FPS drops, latency sometimes reaching over 10k to 25k, and even the game completely freezing where I have to force reboot my Mac. All of this have been happening after the Fenix patch, and it is very frustrating and infuriating. I have a couple of friends who play on PC that experienced similar problems, save the freezing.ElCid1 Apr 5
Mar 30 What are the best Graphics options Please give advice. I've set max frame rate to 30 and I'm using default option which is "High" but the framerate always drops to 20+ in combat My machine is Macbook pro mid 2015: - AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2GB / Iris Pro 1536 MB - Processor Name: Intel Core i7 - Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz - Number of Processors: 1 - Total Number of Cores: 4 - L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB - L3 Cache: 6 MB - Memory: 16 GB ThanksCaffeine0 Mar 30