Mac Support

Sep 11, 2014 Welcome to Heroes of the Storm Mac Support! Welcome to the Mac Technical Support forum for Heroes of the Storm. This forum exists to provide Heroes of the Storm customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-8pm Pacific) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the General Discussion forum. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Glaxigrav0 Sep 11, 2014
Jul 1, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1, 2017
Sep 11, 2014 Payment & Purchase Troubleshooting If you are experiencing difficulties upgrading your account, or completing a character service, please follow these tips: Payment Option/Billing Profile A Billing Profile is required to make purchases within Heroes of the Storm. In the event that your purchase fails, double-check your Payment Options for accuracy as expired cards do not automatically remove themselves. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Click on Add a Payment Method 4. Add all the required information and click Save Payment Method when you are done 5. Success! You are finished adding a Billing Profile Multiple Billing Profiles and Primary Payment Method If you have multiple Billing Profiles on your account, make sure that the card you are using to make the purchase is set as the 'Primary Payment Method'. By default, we will always default to your Battle.net Balance before using your Primary Payment Method. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Look for the card you wish to use and click on ‘Make this my primary payment method’ You can also add, remove or edit payment methods on this Wallet page. Credit Card Payment Assistance/Invalid Credit Card Errors If you are encountering credit card errors and have already added a Billing Profile, please verify that all the information is entered as it appears on the card. This includes: Card holder’s Full Name Full Card Number Expiration Date Billing Address Verification Code Additional troubleshooting steps can be found in our Common Credit Card Payment Issues page. **Note** For security purposes, please DO NOT post any of the above information on the forums. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues and you have already talked to your financial institution, please contact our billing and account services team directly. ______________________________ Technical Support: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 9pm Pacific Time How am I doing?Glaxigrav0 Sep 11, 2014
Jul 20 Function (Fn) keys no longer working This issue started recently (Sept 2017). I'm using MacbookPro 2013. While in game pressing the F keys used to carry out their default mac function (volume adjustment/brightness ect). Now, in game, pressing these keys has no effect. There is no option in the hotkey menu to enable/disable this particular override. I'd like to be able to press the F keys while playing the game and adjust volume/brightness like I did previously. How can I fix this?Jellyphant44 Jul 20
Jul 19 Guide: Limiting FPS to help your Mac stay cool & quiet WARNING: By following these instructions you agree that I am not responsible for any harm caused to you, your computer(s) and its software as a result of following these instructions. The following instructions will have you navigate to hidden folders in your OS X installation that contain configuration files which could negatively affect the proper working condition of your computer if you delete or edit the wrong files. Tread carefully. Read the entire contents of this post before attempting to execute the following instructions. You are strongly encouraged to read any comments following this posts for any amendments, helpful tips and pitfalls before attempting to execute the following instructions. Motivation: At the time of this writing, frame rate limiting options were not yet implemented in Heroes of the Storm so I decided to write this guide in an attempt to help the community. This guide will show you how to help your Mac stay cool and quiet while playing Blizzard’s Heroes of the Storm. This guide will have instructions for OS X Lion (10.7.x) and above. These instructions may apply to older versions of OS X but I don’t have a machine handy to test them out. What we will be accomplishing (Summary and not actual instructions): We will be limiting the frames being drawn per second by the game. We will be navigating to the following hidden folder Macintosh HD/Users/[actual_osx_username]/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/ Heroes of the Storm/ where [acutal_osx_username] is your OS X username. We will add the following two properties to the contents of the Variables.txt file located in that folder: frameratecap=X frameratecapGlue=Y Instructions: Make sure Heroes of the Storm is not running. If it is running please close it. Open Finder. Click on “Go” in the menu that is docked at the top of your screen. Hold the “alt option” key on your keyboard and the “Library” will appear in the list. Select “Library” in the list that appeared in step 4 all while continuing to hold the “alt option” key on your keyboard. Open the “Application Support” folder by double clicking on it. Open the “Blizzard” folder by double clicking on it. Open the “Heroes of the Storm” folder by double clicking on it. You will now see a text file named “Variables.txt” located in the “Heroes of the Storm” folder you just opened. Open this “Variables.txt” file by double clicking on it and a text editor will open displaying the file contents. Scroll down to the bottom of the file and add the following two properties to the bottom of the file: frameratecap=30 This first property will limit the frame rate to 30 frames per second while in game. You can set it to any whole number you wish. I recommend 30. frameratecapGlue=30 This second property will limit the frame rate to 30 frames per second while in menus. You can set it to any whole number you wish. I recommend a value between 25 and 30. Leave an extra empty line at the end of the file after adding the two previous properties. Save your changes to the file by selecting "File" in the menu docked at the top of your screen and then selecting "Save". You can also use the keyboard shortcut “Command + S”. You may now close your text editor. You may now close your Finder window. Launch Heroes of the Storm and enjoy! Notes: Do not make edits to the Variables.txt file while Heroes of the Storm is running because all your changes will be lost the next time the game is exited. The difficulty in these instructions lies in navigating to the Library folder which was hidden from users starting with OS X Lion (10.7.x). Some of you may notice that these properties also work in Starcraft 2. ~ AnimalKAnimalK44 Jul 19
4h Screen freezes during draft Im having the same problem. This is the ID for my report: A912F69C-B0BE-4628-923B-E4DC84B9A780 I keep getting a frozen screen during draft and considered as a leaver, losing a lot of points. This happened at least 3 times. RegardsElPerro0 4h
15h Draft screen frozen : considered as a leaver Hello everyone, I am a bit saddened by the fact that sometimes I am disconnected during the draft time --> I loose a lot of points. But yesterday (13th August, Paris Time, cf screenshot in this post) I had a weird "disconnection" : I didn't even leave the HL draft but the draft freezes. I was still able to check the heroes list, send and receive messages. So i contacted a guy of my HL team to check what was happening on his computer and he told me he received the message that someone left and was back on the HL ready page. I was stuck there, nothing to do, just had to disconnect and lost the points as a consequence. I leave you this screen shot, if I can have these points back it would be awesome ;) Thanks Blibli Luc Screenshot of the bug : https://ibb.co/jMHS0pHybridge6 15h
2d Metal API when will it come back? Any word on the Metal API returning? I used to get 60fps now I'm down to 25 fps. Heroes is my favorite game used to play every day. Spent a good amount of money too. It's kinda annoying to boot into windows just for this game.SpaceCowboy1 2d
4d Mac Graphics Bug Graphic problems on Mac since today with new patch? Maps have flickerings around holes in the map, for example, the frozen lake on Alterac flickers all game long, same as Sky Temple's holes (where u can see the sky) flicker all game long. Everything was fine with last patch I'm playing on a Macbook Pro with Retina Display 2013, Intel Iris.Killaor19 4d
4d High Sierra issue Previous topics locked with no update. Blizzard, please update here.Sully0 4d
4d Solving FPS drops and cursor freeze So there is a known issue that causes the game to suffer high FPS drops, cursor freezing and Mac overheating. This all started when Metal was removed. This thread has been there in many forms already, but it was never solved. I was told by a GM to start a new thread with hope that we will get some proper answers from the Developers. So I'd like to know: 1) What is the best setting we should use to make the game run smooth enough to be playable at least. 2) Are these issues under a maintenance since it is quite some time already? I have also noticed one thing while going through reddit. People who have the luck to own a Macbook Pro early 2017 are not suffering such high issues. The game and mouse are freezing only here and there, not all the time.Daranyx3 4d
5d Finished my Diablo quest as Dehaka Played Unranked draft, if that matters whatsoever. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/HsmADn5 MacOS Sierra V10.12.5 Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB / Intel Iris Pro 1536 MBBeezwax1 5d
6d UI Missing and Hero not controllable So...long story short, I was playing through a few matches and for some reason, my last match got me stuck, specifically with the lack of UI with the hero skill buttons missing and that I can't control my hero in any way. The hero portrait remains though, and interacts like as if I wanted to look at my talents when I clicked on it, but nothing shows up. Turning the game off and on also did not work, which kinda forced me to just leave it and just buy some groceries or something. I mean I probably could still play after that match ended (I'm writing this as said match is going on), but hopefully you guys could prevent such instances from repeating itself, unless it's so rare that I really should not care. Anyways, thanks in advance!Random36 6d
Aug 12 Data transferring issue on Mac when installing Hey guys, dunno if Im the only one still have this problem, but every time when I try to install Heroes of the Storm it always pump up an error message "We're having a problem transferring data. Please check your internet connection just in case and try again". Which is weird coz only HOS has this issue.EricStradlin1 Aug 12
Aug 11 What is the update on the High Sierra Issue? I'm just now finding out that mac users have been dealing with this horrible issue for months without any updates from Blizzard. Can anyone shed some light on this? I just updated to HS and it has effectively rendered the game unplayable.Robohemoth10 Aug 11
Aug 11 mouse not working in game, toon unresponsive mouse is not responding to right or left click and ui for character abilities fails to loadDaoahvar0 Aug 11
Aug 10 Will you ever support Metal?? So once more I’d like to know if you can tell us the stage of Metal support. Is it coming or not? I had to quit playing the game because it is unplayable using OpenGL. You can’t really play with fps under 15 in teamfights.Daranyx0 Aug 10
Aug 9 My Voice Sounds like a Robot over Chat Apparently my in game voice over my mic makes me sound like a robot :(. I have tried multiple mics with no success. When I test voice chat, it sounds fine, but everyone says I sound like a robot to them. Please help! Running on a mac.wiredInsane2 Aug 9
Aug 8 Forced Mouse Acceleration Hey, what's up. So, with this recent patch v.16.0.40431 (Li Ming) I notice that HotS is enabling Mouse Acceleration whenever the game is loaded. I keep Mouse Acceleration disabled. When HotS is not loaded, it is disabled. When it is loaded, even in Windowed mode, it is enabled. Kind of a bummer. This literally makes the game unplayable for me. Was sort of expecting big things from this game, but if they can't even figure out how mouse settings work, they'll have to do it without me. Alas. Has anyone figured out where the OSX version of this game keeps it settings stored? Like, a config.ini or variables.txt file or something? It probably is in the same place where one would go to customly edit their resolution, or keybinds. These files sometimes have options to modify mouse settings, and maybe there's one for acceleration I can turn off. Anyone else suffering mouse acceleration woes this patch?Lyme40 Aug 8
Aug 8 Games crashes on Mac always during my first HL Hi team, After the Azmo and raynor rework patch, the game always crashes when I am playing my first HL on Mac. please help me!Bitcoin0 Aug 8
Aug 8 Please Fix Heroes - Graphics/Game Glitches I have a Windows partition to play this on but I shouldn't have to. The game is getting bombarded by glitches and bugs in the Mac OS version. Right now my player level is an arbitrary high value and there are graphical errors. Just fix bugs, and fix metal. I'll happily pay for the game. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/uQHK2nO iMac 27" 2015 intel core i5-6600 3.3ghz 16gb ram m395 2gb vramtassmaster0 Aug 8
Aug 7 Visual bug at non-traversable areas of map Reporting a visual bug. Certain areas on the Temple map where you are able to view beyond the ground (i.e. into the nexus outer-space looking area underneath) were glitchy looking/flashing white. Region: US East (Best match regardless of server location was on) Occurred 8/7/2018 about 4:00PM EST. Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac14,3 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.9 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 6 MB Memory: 16 GB Boot ROM Version: IM143.0118.B11 SMC Version (system): 2.17f7 Serial Number (system): D25NX0KPF8J8 Hardware UUID: 3C34D0AC-491C-5162-934C-4E7C7EDBBA95Boris0 Aug 7
Aug 7 Unplayable mouse cursor As per a prior three, it stated that a new thread be opened if the mouse cursor issue came up again. 1. Macbook 2. Logitech mouse 3. full screen mode The cursor will either stop responding, or jump around the screen. A moderator stated the bug was previously fixed but I am seeing the same symptoms.FreezeThaw0 Aug 7
Aug 6 UI doesn’t load everything Not everything on UI is loading. I can’t press play, it just says “ please wait” My portrait is a + I can’t choose the loadout abilities or talents and I have no quests!! I’ve tried everything.Greeny0 Aug 6
Aug 6 FPS reduced to half in High Sierra update :( I run a Mac pro 2013 with dual D500 and before upgrading ot high sierra as suggested here, I had 120 fps steady running metal (beta) render. After patch it is stuttering close to unplayable never going beyond 60 and frequently going to what feels sub 10 even if reporting higher. On a sidenote I get mouse stuttering that can't move beyond a box in menus after first few games...Edel90 Aug 6
Aug 5 Will you add Metal 2 API support? The question is simple yet nobody seems to know the answer. Will HotS developers add Metal 2 support??Daranyx0 Aug 5
Aug 5 My threads are being deleted! Why? Why are you deleting my threads? I am asking such simple questions! Will you support Metal 2 in the future is the end coming for Mac users?Daranyx0 Aug 5
Aug 5 Waiting for game mode download to complete Hello, my game wont let me join any game. the play button says "please wait" and then when I scroll over it a text box pops up and says "waiting for game mode download to complete" I would appreciate any support I can get from this thanks!ShawnSolo124 Aug 5
Aug 2 Game Crash On Fullscreen in Draft Hi, I have today twice had the client crash on me when I am queued for hero league in windowed mode and, when I join a game between when the game states which team is banning first and when it loads in, if I go into fullscreen mode the game goes black with just the in game mouse icon showing until it crashes. Not only is it annoying that it crashes, but it also gives me a leaver penalty. Please let me know if you'd like any additional information. ThanksAequitas15 Aug 2
Aug 2 QUESTION ABOUT THE PUBLIC TEST REALM. Hi! I wanna play with Lil Whitemane via the PTR but when i try to play in it, it says that i have to install it (14G). Is it ok to install even if Heroes is already installed since 7-8 months on my computer? It's the normal procedure? Thx. :)Bushwacka1 Aug 2
Aug 1 Unable to launch HotS due to consistent crash (SIGSEGV) Hi there, I am getting a consistent crash with HotS when launching the game. This is happening on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) with macOS Sierra 10.12.5. I have tried reinstalling the game, resetting in-game options, fixing OS-level user permissions, attempting to launch the game from another admin account, renewing the DHCP lease, resetting the modem/router, adding all Blizzard games to the trusted firewall list, but nothing worked. The game consistently crashes at launch time with a Segmentation fault (11). I have seen several reports from other people with the same issue, but no clear resolution. It is not clear if the problem is on the Blizzard side or the Apple side. However, for me it only happens with HotS. World of Warcraft and Diablo 3 run fine on the same environment. The only thing I haven't tried is a full OS reinstall, but that seems overly dramatic for a fix to launch a game. :-). Any help is appreciated. Full crash log is below. Thanks! Process: Heroes [31476] Path: /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/MacOS/Heroes Identifier: com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm Version: 2.25.5 [53965] (53965) Code Type: X86-64 (Native) Parent Process: ??? [1] Responsible: Heroes [31476] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2017-06-08 15:20:33.933 -0500 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.5 (16F73) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 9E09B659-F5FE-9180-2B1B-418A39316B85 Sleep/Wake UUID: 89D2E854-B315-490D-A806-ECE171FE8501 Time Awake Since Boot: 210000 seconds Time Since Wake: 3000 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000008 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb Terminating Process: exc handler [0] VM Regions Near 0x8: --> __TEXT 0000000100000000-000000010355c000 [ 53.4M] rwx/rwx SM=COW /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/MacOS/Heroes Application Specific Information: /usr/local/lib/dgagent/libpreload.dylib Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100c85834 0x100000000 + 13129780 1 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100c4f61a 0x100000000 + 12908058 2 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x000000010251776e operator new(unsigned long) + 14 3 libpreload.dylib 0x000000010a2b56c6 initLoadLibraryHooks + 17 4 libpreload.dylib 0x000000010a2be8b7 initHooks + 49 5 dyld 0x0000000119066a1b ImageLoaderMachO::doModInitFunctions(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&) + 385 6 dyld 0x0000000119066c1e ImageLoaderMachO::doInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&) + 40 7 dyld 0x00000001190624aa ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, char const*, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 338 8 dyld 0x0000000119061524 ImageLoader::processInitializers(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 138 9 dyld 0x00000001190615b9 ImageLoader::runInitializers(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&) + 75 10 dyld 0x0000000119053434 dyld::initializeMainExecutable() + 125 11 dyld 0x00000001190578c6 dyld::_main(macho_header const*, unsigned long, int, char const**, char const**, char const**, unsigned long*) + 3966 12 dyld 0x0000000119052249 dyldbootstrap::start(macho_header const*, int, char const**, long, macho_header const*, unsigned long*) + 470 13 dyld 0x0000000119052036 _dyld_start + 54 Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit): rax: 0xd5bda7259bf90027 rbx: 0x0000000000000058 rcx: 0x0000000000000000 rdx: 0x0000000000020001 rdi: 0x0000000000000008 rsi: 0x0000000000000010 rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfbd00 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfbd00 r8: 0x000000000000004c r9: 0x00000000000007b0 r10: 0x000000000000001d r11: 0x00007fffd7713280 r12: 0x000000010a2c260c r13: 0x0000000000000000 r14: 0x000000010a2de1b0 r15: 0x0000000000000010 rip: 0x0000000100c85834 rfl: 0x0000000000010202 cr2: 0x0000000000000008 Logical CPU: 6 Error Code: 0x00000004 Trap Number: 14 Binary Images: 0x100000000 - 0x10355bfff +com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm (2.25.5 [53965] - 53965) <60C772B6-118B-3155-8AC0-6F31F26C7FD2> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/MacOS/Heroes 0x10a2b0000 - 0x10a2d9fff +libpreload.dylib (0) <9FB167A7-8BCD-3C3B-9378-27BD49A7C054> /usr/local/lib/dgagent/libpreload.dylib 0x10a311000 - 0x10a322ff7 +libortp.dylib (0) <FA8F4907-C651-331E-9F8C-BE79F8D48CA1> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libortp.dylib 0x10a335000 - 0x10a794ff7 +libvivoxsdk.dylib (1) <BE3DB3DD-1BBC-35EF-9967-1C0E4473101C> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libvivoxsdk.dylib 0x10ad65000 - 0x10ad75fff +com.blizzard.ClampCursor (1.0 - 1) <5C2AE29F-0A0B-3B20-AE88-519D1E60DF9D> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/Frameworks/ClampCursor.framework/ClampCursor 0x10ad8d000 - 0x10b6f9ff7 +libicudata.52.1.dylib (52.1) <E7712BE4-CDF3-342E-9E1C-5096B90F087E> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicudata.52.1.dylib 0x10b6fc000 - 0x10b869ff7 +libicui18n.52.1.dylib (52.1) <1D265AF1-91B9-3506-9EA3-6E46BE03F020> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicui18n.52.1.dylib 0x10b900000 - 0x10b907ff7 +libicuio.52.1.dylib (52.1) <06B55B90-C884-3BAC-8704-CEB65E882922> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicuio.52.1.dylib 0x10b90d000 - 0x10b947fff +libicule.52.1.dylib (52.1) <EF4B34B8-4886-34DF-8D0C-2CB1068DCF11> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicule.52.1.dylib 0x10b95f000 - 0x10b965fff +libiculx.52.1.dylib (52.1) <735AD2B7-EF75-3A9F-ABC3-4A93AA27C79E> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libiculx.52.1.dylib 0x10b96b000 - 0x10b98afff +libicutu.52.1.dylib (52.1) <D43E5EE6-B897-366B-8F5E-8D28D66F5192> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicutu.52.1.dylib 0x10b9c8000 - 0x10bacefff +libicuuc.52.1.dylib (52.1) <BB4EC059-1321-3BD1-8D9F-C3F744B42F7F> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicuuc.52.1.dylib 0x10bb28000 - 0x10bb84ff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudioKit (1.6.6 - 1.6.6) <DD6F8D1F-69EE-335A-8654-72B24E25423D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit 0x10bbca000 - 0x10bc08ff7 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (1.10 - 88) <5E2D1F53-B466-312E-AEA7-117B68C9A7F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI 0x10bc30000 - 0x10bd5cff7 com.apple.AudioVideoBridging (503.2 - 503.2) <90DFEC17-1857-3C9E-BDFC-41AFE115296A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioVideoBridging.framework/Versions/A/AudioVideoBridging 0x10be11000 - 0x10be2affb libexpat.1.dylib (15) <F48F1B7B-BEB4-32EE-8C5D-0370096F3864> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib 0x10be34000 - 0x10be48ff3 com.apple.AudioServerApplication (1.0 - 200.9) <4977039B-FC27-3D6E-9B3E-81B3071ADBB3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AudioServerApplication.framework/Versions/A/AudioServerApplication 0x10be58000 - 0x10be67fff com.apple.TimeSync (1.0 - 500.27) <8C1B7D3F-2229-3494-924D-89D700C15E70> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TimeSync.framework/Versions/A/TimeSync 0x119051000 - 0x11908edc7 dyld (433.5) <322C06B7-8878-311D-888C-C8FD2CA96FF3> /usr/lib/dyld 0x7fffbe531000 - 0x7fffbe6f2fff com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 1187.36) <8C7813BE-B548-33E3-A61E-FF1F1984386A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation 0x7fffbe6f3000 - 0x7fffbe795ff7 com.apple.audio.AVFAudio (1.0 - ???) <7997D588-B542-3EBB-B822-D719C1114BB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AVFAudio.framework/Versions/A/AVFAudio 0x7fffbe860000 - 0x7fffbe860fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - Accelerate 1.11) <916E360F-323C-3AE1-AB3D-D1F3B284AEE9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate 0x7fffbe879000 - 0x7fffbed92feb com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) <B58A7937-BEE2-38FE-87F4-5D5F40D31DC9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage 0x7fffbed93000 - 0x7fffbef04ff3 libBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4) <4087FFE0-627E-3623-96B4-F0A9A1991E09> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib 0x7fffbef05000 - 0x7fffbef19ffb libBNNS.dylib (15) <254698C7-7D36-3FFF-864E-ADEEEE543076> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib 0x7fffbef1a000 - 0x7fffbf310fef libLAPACK.dylib (1185.50.4) <C35FFB2F-A0E6-3903-8A3C-113A74BCBCA2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib 0x7fffbf311000 - 0x7fffbf327fff libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185.50.4) <345CAACF-7263-36EF-B69B-793EA8B390AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib 0x7fffbf328000 - 0x7fffbf32efff libQuadrature.dylib (3) <EF56C8E6-DE22-3C69-B543-A8648F335FDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib 0x7fffbf32f000 - 0x7fffbf343ff7 libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4) <67BA432E-FB59-3C78-A8BE-ED4274CBC359> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib 0x7fffbf344000 - 0x7fffbf4cbfe7 libvDSP.dylib (600.60.1) <4155F45B-41CD-3782-AE8F-7AE740FD83C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib 0x7fffbf4cc000 - 0x7fffbf57efff libvMisc.dylib (600.60.1) <98F27D2D-E5DD-38EF-8747-0C4DE821A23D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib 0x7fffbf57f000 - 0x7fffbf57ffff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <7C5733E7-0568-3E7D-AF61-160F19FED544> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib 0x7fffbf83e000 - 0x7fffc0617ff3 com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1504.83.101) <EC7BD195-F9E1-3E43-820A-5FDD0B2B0B67> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit 0x7fffc0629000 - 0x7fffc0629fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <4C71CBA8-47E4-38BF-BE3B-F20DF8667D5D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices 0x7fffc062a000 - 0x7fffc0698ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 422.2) <A31D17BE-F747-39FB-9A84-5F2F8891204C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS 0x7fffc0732000 - 0x7fffc0861ff7 libFontParser.dylib (194.12) <73C3946D-EF92-3AC1-89C3-0E75B2A85325> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib 0x7fffc0862000 - 0x7fffc08acfff libFontRegistry.dylib (196.4) <EA96AE47-3369-3DEA-BB82-98348ADBD85B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib 0x7fffc09a9000 - 0x7fffc0a53ff7 com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 - 502.2) <ACA4001E-A0E3-33F6-9CD6-EEC2AA15E322> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync 0x7fffc0a54000 - 0x7fffc0aa5fff com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 592.1) <7353E76E-9A3A-3693-87AF-41953585E024> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices 0x7fffc0aa6000 - 0x7fffc0ab5ff3 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <2CBE7F61-2056-3F96-99A1-0D527796AFA6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis 0x7fffc0ab6000 - 0x7fffc0b03fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491) <5027FD58-F0EE-33E4-8577-934CA06CD2AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore 0x7fffc0b04000 - 0x7fffc0b3ffff com.apple.QD (3.12 - 313) <B339C41D-8CDF-3342-8414-F9717DCCADD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD 0x7fffc0b40000 - 0x7fffc0b4bfff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.6.2 - 6.6.2) <7853EFF4-62B9-394E-B7B8-41A645656820> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis 0x7fffc0b4c000 - 0x7fffc0d58fff com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) <91D2BA22-B168-3A9A-9008-6FFC5A8FDC1E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox 0x7fffc0d59000 - 0x7fffc0d59fff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14) <8C0153FD-FEFF-309C-AACD-BF9657A31F8E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit 0x7fffc0ec2000 - 0x7fffc129cfff com.apple.CFNetwork (811.5.4 - 811.5.4) <4DBF8932-6286-3B23-87D9-63615B9958D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork 0x7fffc12b6000 - 0x7fffc12b6fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <69F403C7-F0CB-34E6-89B0-235CF4978C17> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon 0x7fffc12b7000 - 0x7fffc12bafff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 98) <BF04BB22-D54C-309E-9F5C-897D969CAF70> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels 0x7fffc12bb000 - 0x7fffc15c4fff com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 857.8) <CAB143FE-AEAF-3EDE-AD7B-C04E1B7C5615> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox 0x7fffc15c5000 - 0x7fffc15c8ff7 com.apple.help (1.3.5 - 49) <B1A930E3-5907-3677-BACD-858EF68B172D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help 0x7fffc15c9000 - 0x7fffc15cefff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <341252B4-E082-361A-B756-6A330259C741> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture 0x7fffc15cf000 - 0x7fffc1666ff3 com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 219) <1BD40B45-FD33-3177-A935-565EE5FC79D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink 0x7fffc1667000 - 0x7fffc1681fff com.apple.openscripting (1.7 - 172) <31CFBB35-24BD-3E12-9B6B-1FA842FB605B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting 0x7fffc1682000 - 0x7fffc1683ff3 com.apple.print.framework.Print (12 - 267) <E2F82F1F-DC27-3EF0-9F75-B354F701450A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print 0x7fffc1684000 - 0x7fffc1686ff7 com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <DBD65629-535D-3669-8218-7F074D61638C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI 0x7fffc1687000 - 0x7fffc168dff7 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1) <082895DC-3AC7-3DEF-ADCA-5B018C19C9D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition 0x7fffc176e000 - 0x7fffc176efff com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22) <85EDFBE1-75F0-369E-8CA8-C6A639B98FA6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa 0x7fffc18b8000 - 0x7fffc1945fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <78767F88-91D4-31CE-AAC6-1F9407F479BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio 0x7fffc1946000 - 0x7fffc1959fff com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <BCB78777-76F0-3CC1-8443-9E61AEF7EF63> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth 0x7fffc195a000 - 0x7fffc1c55fff com.apple.CoreData (120 - 754.2) <4C9CAB2C-60D4-3694-A0A0-5B04B14BD14E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData 0x7fffc1c56000 - 0x7fffc1d02ff7 com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 1) <AAD5DF0B-0D22-305E-86FF-BB1431130363> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay 0x7fffc1d03000 - 0x7fffc219cff7 com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1349.8) <09ED473E-5DE8-307F-B55C-16F6419236D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation 0x7fffc219d000 - 0x7fffc281ffff com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 1070.22) <78E7C882-837D-3CC3-B221-767B999873CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics 0x7fffc2820000 - 0x7fffc2a63ffb com.apple.CoreImage (12.4.0 - 451.4.9) <BE4303C9-C9D9-361D-AC94-DBE40EB6700E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage 0x7fffc2aca000 - 0x7fffc2b7bfff com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1907.59.1.5) <6CCDE81A-6992-33ED-A1D9-9D27A4C1E31F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia 0x7fffc2b7c000 - 0x7fffc2bc7ff7 com.apple.CoreMediaIO (805.0 - 4932) <ACE54DDE-C526-31CA-9755-3938603E3751> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO 0x7fffc2bc8000 - 0x7fffc2bc8fff com.apple.CoreServices (775.19 - 775.19) <7255917D-EFBB-3BE2-A8FD-DAD631BC0949> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices 0x7fffc2bc9000 - 0x7fffc2c1afff com.apple.AE (712.5 - 712.5) <61F2AE2C-E04E-3FDF-9E88-201325136C83> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE 0x7fffc2c1b000 - 0x7fffc2ef6ff7 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1159.6 - 1159.6) <08AC074C-965B-3EDF-8E45-0707C8DE9EAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore 0x7fffc2ef7000 - 0x7fffc2f2afff com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 274) <D23866E2-F7C8-3984-A9D4-96552CCDE573> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices 0x7fffc2f2b000 - 0x7fffc2f33ff3 com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1230.50.1 - 1230.50.1) <2AD1B0E5-7214-37C4-8D11-A27C9CAC0F74> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents 0x7fffc2f34000 - 0x7fffc30a0ff7 com.apple.LaunchServices (775.19 - 775.19) <94D15A2A-852C-3B4B-A701-43043C8F1527> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 0x7fffc30a1000 - 0x7fffc3151ffb com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 1075.40) <DA911E1B-3977-386D-930D-96BD5085CB8E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata 0x7fffc3152000 - 0x7fffc31b1fff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (775.19 - 775.19) <C709A773-4FA0-33DD-B3E2-FBA41E00F177> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices 0x7fffc31b2000 - 0x7fffc3222fff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <7A6DDA2B-03F1-3137-BA9E-1CC211973E26> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit 0x7fffc3223000 - 0x7fffc3268ff7 com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38) <DA096678-93AB-3291-BDE2-482F1D544589> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList 0x7fffc32f1000 - 0x7fffc343effb com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 544.15) <BF0EE575-BB7E-3BF9-9029-232B4ADC24E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText 0x7fffc343f000 - 0x7fffc3474ff3 com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 235.3) <AC11D5FB-C77B-34F5-B942-F698E84C229F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo 0x7fffc3475000 - 0x7fffc34e6ffb com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0 - 1200.31) <E47C0568-E37B-3052-9E77-F0F371DCDE7F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN 0x7fffc3525000 - 0x7fffc35e3ff7 com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0.3 - 9030.4.5) <88544E99-217A-33D9-8AC7-F54D2716658D> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording 0x7fffc35e4000 - 0x7fffc35e9fff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 - 2.7) <8AC72143-D3C4-3AA6-84DF-734E3AFAC49B> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration 0x7fffc377b000 - 0x7fffc3b21ff3 com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1349.81) <730B7944-BB43-35D5-A546-9F6CCED4B9F3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation 0x7fffc3b4d000 - 0x7fffc3b7eff7 com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <6FADED0B-0425-3567-A75A-040C5A4638EB> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS 0x7fffc3c3e000 - 0x7fffc3ce1ffb com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.4 - 5.0.4f18) <B3FED7E7-45EE-32DD-B59E-7942BCE9426C> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth 0x7fffc3ce2000 - 0x7fffc3d78ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1324.60.3) <7CE4C98B-107C-3AAA-B49A-F2ACFCBBF526> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit 0x7fffc3d79000 - 0x7fffc3d7fffb com.apple.IOSurface (159.7 - 159.7) <40550017-EF96-3C52-B400-806AFEE4B134> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface 0x7fffc3dd2000 - 0x7fffc3f32fef com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1599.10.2) <87AA4D39-0AFC-3A34-98EF-02710E2BF3CA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO 0x7fffc3f33000 - 0x7fffc3f37fff libGIF.dylib (1599.10.2) <6ED05614-1301-3452-943B-118F00F20C8D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib 0x7fffc3f38000 - 0x7fffc4028ff7 libJP2.dylib (1599.10.2) <72C00423-55F0-3CAD-B198-EF00950791E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib 0x7fffc4029000 - 0x7fffc404cffb libJPEG.dylib (1599.10.2) <78945614-990F-3705-A91C-46F717F7C635> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib 0x7fffc404d000 - 0x7fffc4074ff7 libPng.dylib (1599.10.2) <B800C14F-6E41-36B6-8DC1-1AE97A83A964> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib 0x7fffc4075000 - 0x7fffc4077ff3 libRadiance.dylib (1599.10.2) <037D95B4-82A7-3A59-B3EB-0FF0977CF7A5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib 0x7fffc4078000 - 0x7fffc40c6fff libTIFF.dylib (1599.10.2) <CA2C7BF9-FDDB-36CF-B063-B075B29F8878> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib 0x7fffc4e2d000 - 0x7fffc4e46ff7 com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <B9D242EB-E325-3A21-9812-C77CBBFB0D51> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos 0x7fffc4e47000 - 0x7fffc4e7dfff com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <492ACA22-373E-3DD9-BAEB-9EF6AA962FD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP 0x7fffc50cf000 - 0x7fffc50d5fff com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 97.1.1) <0BD82735-6644-37CE-B13D-8E7CC59A1752> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility 0x7fffc50eb000 - 0x7fffc5624ff7 com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1907.59.1.5) <2024A2A2-50B6-36AA-BC6D-3AAFA78EB707> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox 0x7fffc5625000 - 0x7fffc5680fff com.apple.Metal (87.18 - 87.18) <5C2F12FB-45C1-3103-A827-3D225BF8D05A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal 0x7fffc5f69000 - 0x7fffc5f71fff com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <14A24D00-5673-330A-959D-87F72040DEFF> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS 0x7fffc6151000 - 0x7fffc619fff3 com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 2.8.6) <5FAF6F49-2648-39E6-922B-5630A5D7F7E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL 0x7fffc61a0000 - 0x7fffc61b9ffb com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.12 - 194) <A64E9A01-3F6E-36EA-9C10-88C564A68C9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory 0x7fffc61ba000 - 0x7fffc61c5ff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 - 194) <4298FFD0-B1A7-3064-AF5B-708B3FA38671> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory 0x7fffc61c6000 - 0x7fffc61c8fff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (14.0.16) <A20EC348-37C9-33B6-9A81-06006F3214A1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib 0x7fffc61c9000 - 0x7fffc61ccff7 libCoreFSCache.dylib (156.3) <687C4CC3-6537-344B-8BE1-5234C8CB2864> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib 0x7fffc61cd000 - 0x7fffc61d1fff libCoreVMClient.dylib (156.3) <E7AEFCBE-B6BF-3C7C-9A4E-E78CB04DB794> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib 0x7fffc61d2000 - 0x7fffc61dbff7 libGFXShared.dylib (14.0.16) <63542E68-EB1A-3ECF-AAFB-E7B8AB313C70> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib 0x7fffc61dc000 - 0x7fffc61e7fff libGL.dylib (14.0.16) <84BEED97-0A93-356D-A922-97EA311EA446> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib 0x7fffc61e8000 - 0x7fffc6224ff7 libGLImage.dylib (14.0.16) <3518A85C-6905-3511-A6C9-2F82C519D28F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib 0x7fffc639c000 - 0x7fffc63ddff7 libGLU.dylib (14.0.16) <9860DCF7-56E0-3A8F-A377-52635C9D8B27> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib 0x7fffc6d45000 - 0x7fffc6d53fff com.apple.opengl (14.0.16 - 14.0.16) <27E7D76E-A26B-39F8-8CF2-AB57920776A3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL 0x7fffc78a5000 - 0x7fffc7aa5fff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 453.39.3) <AB46D60D-17A8-3122-800E-2A9DA604FCBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore 0x7fffc7ff4000 - 0x7fffc800bff7 com.apple.ScriptingBridge (1.3.3 - 69) <F51B85CD-9C80-317E-B594-4A03612EAF52> /System/Library/Frameworks/ScriptingBridge.framework/Versions/A/ScriptingBridge 0x7fffc800c000 - 0x7fffc830eff7 com.apple.security (7.0 - 57740.60.18) <021AACF6-D15F-37E0-840B-88853684BA00> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security 0x7fffc830f000 - 0x7fffc8384fff com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55132.50.7) <4433C0CC-FE90-3DD3-BAC1-CC31D515B510> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation 0x7fffc83af000 - 0x7fffc83b2ff3 com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <9F285B19-B53B-3502-85A2-72C26DB40EA7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement 0x7fffc8739000 - 0x7fffc87a8ff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14 - 1.14) <2412CDE0-C317-31EA-8F53-7A58BBFCC720> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration 0x7fffc87a9000 - 0x7fffc8b57fff com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1907.59.1.5) <75E2F901-572F-3FC8-A599-96A085EEBC88> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox 0x7fffca882000 - 0x7fffca889ffb com.apple.APFS (1.0 - 1) <4CDEFDF0-A8CD-3982-B428-02CBA8FAC7C6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS 0x7fffcaffd000 - 0x7fffcb018ff3 com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 - 307.50.21) <C2E6BA3D-81FF-39C3-B4BF-DBB9A17DE078> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer 0x7fffcb019000 - 0x7fffcb026ff3 com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 - 307.50.21) <BF9FA426-8C11-358B-9E1F-A3901E3F2B14> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox 0x7fffcb027000 - 0x7fffcb049ffb com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (12.0 - 1200.47) <B692048E-1B61-3DAF-9CBA-4D314E7562DC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211 0x7fffcb04a000 - 0x7fffcb059feb com.apple.AppleFSCompression (88.50.3 - 1.0) <478E8BFF-8BA2-375E-BE02-BA27F115C15A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression 0x7fffcb14d000 - 0x7fffcb1d897f com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <B9E9570D-04A4-34E4-B756-D200043B25B8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG 0x7fffcb208000 - 0x7fffcb210ffb com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <6AAE93B6-9816-35B2-9C59-D5C3218065AF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP 0x7fffcb215000 - 0x7fffcb267fff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.36 - 5.0.36) <7352078D-C230-397C-81A5-57A48CF218C0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA 0x7fffcb60b000 - 0x7fffcb689ff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.8.5 - 1.8.5) <CC679891-E8F5-3166-8EB6-AEA06954A52D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup 0x7fffcb6b2000 - 0x7fffcb6efffb com.apple.bom (14.0 - 194.1) <0CBECAF1-B5E0-302F-99EC-D7ED14E12B84> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom 0x7fffcc314000 - 0x7fffcc33bff3 com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (173 - 173) <FC2165F9-FC93-39C0-8323-C2F43A5E00A3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary 0x7fffccc60000 - 0x7fffccc69ffb com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <216950CB-269F-3476-BA17-D6363AC49FBC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth 0x7fffccded000 - 0x7fffcd1ccff7 com.apple.CoreAUC (226.0.0 - 226.0.0) <FBF6C5BC-5937-3957-B6BA-E101DF9B0DF6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC 0x7fffcd1cd000 - 0x7fffcd1fdfff com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.9.0 - 5900.4.1) <3F6857D1-AE7C-3593-B064-930F5BB7269E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD 0x7fffcd298000 - 0x7fffcd2a0ffb com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <2AB86FAF-37B3-3323-9EF0-CA591B6E357C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon 0x7fffcd3b1000 - 0x7fffcd3c1fff com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 40.3.3) <E9A28301-2D79-3A97-A046-028258A6ABE5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji 0x7fffcd9bd000 - 0x7fffcda4cff7 com.apple.CoreSymbolication (62046) <7839CD8E-011D-3567-88DE-3D472C661136> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication 0x7fffcda4d000 - 0x7fffcdb8cfe7 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 431.3) <2E8FEC10-FC5B-3782-92DA-A85C24B7BF7C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI 0x7fffcdb8d000 - 0x7fffcdc5dff3 com.apple.CoreUtils (5.1 - 510.31) <E68BB8ED-8874-36EC-A7C5-1017C0E727CB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils 0x7fffcdcad000 - 0x7fffcdd12ff3 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (12.0 - 1200.31) <DF0972EF-F817-3FD3-8C00-2D57B8738D8C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi 0x7fffcdd13000 - 0x7fffcdd21ff7 com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.12 - 827) <14037A71-ECFE-394A-8D6E-2CECE98F02EE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport 0x7fffcdd93000 - 0x7fffcdd9dffb com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation (1.0 - 104.25) <7CFF896C-EF22-3941-BB3D-F3615CE4C908> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation 0x7fffcdd9e000 - 0x7fffcdda2ff3 com.apple.DSExternalDisplay (3.1 - 380) <A195C0CE-8E4E-384B-9556-8270E306FE1D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay 0x7fffcddd8000 - 0x7fffcde4dffb com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 - 539.1) <9C312AAC-8AEE-3C72-BDE5-7FBF62452525> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore 0x7fffcde89000 - 0x7fffcdec8fff com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 137) <58A70B66-2628-3CFE-B103-2200D95FC5F7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols 0x7fffcdec9000 - 0x7fffcdfdafff com.apple.desktopservices (1.11.5 - 1.11.5) <46A9D4F3-1EF8-373C-98A4-AD48D285E484> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv 0x7fffcdfdf000 - 0x7fffce0b4fff com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (444.50.16 - 444.50.16) <F57B7413-6603-390A-B5C3-8AD68708E49B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages 0x7fffce16d000 - 0x7fffce16fffb com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <A74B0065-643F-3BC1-8FE9-E7CEAA29AD9A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin 0x7fffce2c2000 - 0x7fffce6f3ff7 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <9391D5A3-738C-3136-9D07-518CB43DBADA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore 0x7fffcfa4a000 - 0x7fffcfa4afff libmetal_timestamp.dylib (600.0.49.9) <E5EED927-1671-3390-BCBB-D76201D63C73> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib 0x7fffcfd1b000 - 0x7fffcfd37fff com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 267.1) <3DE1C580-D089-362D-8582-8DE68A3C5F13> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage 0x7fffd0448000 - 0x7fffd04beff3 com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <8F9C9041-66D5-36C9-8A4C-1658035C311D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal 0x7fffd0ad9000 - 0x7fffd0ae0ffb com.apple.IOAccelerator (311.13 - 311.13) <40C04C41-A76A-3687-8D64-F76E8C46AA81> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator 0x7fffd0ae2000 - 0x7fffd0af6ff7 com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 - 29.10) <A3F7C1F6-CE50-3804-AAAF-7B75EBC46BE4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment 0x7fffd0af7000 - 0x7fffd0b19fff com.apple.IconServices (74.4 - 74.4) <218DDD05-35F4-3833-B98D-471ED0EBC031> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices 0x7fffd0bb5000 - 0x7fffd0bc5ff3 com.apple.IntlPreferences (2.0 - 216) <47681AE8-4539-3525-890C-206B301CEC77> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IntlPreferences.framework/Versions/A/IntlPreferences 0x7fffd0c00000 - 0x7fffd0db7fff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 123.2.5) <A8CA965F-0399-310D-91C3-B93DDDE9A442> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling 0x7fffd1427000 - 0x7fffd142afff com.apple.Mangrove (1.0 - 1) <98814966-FD65-302B-B47E-00928DC34E5C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove 0x7fffd1503000 - 0x7fffd1537ff3 com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 845) <883DC63F-F90F-3FB9-8C23-9CECD72EBCDE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit 0x7fffd16d8000 - 0x7fffd1751ff7 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1) <C323FC94-FFA5-3EE6-B2AC-7E61EA92F304> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders 0x7fffd1763000 - 0x7fffd18acff7 com.apple.mobiledevice (905.60.2 - 905.60.2) <AD965297-4DB4-3BBD-949F-26AEFEA7CE3C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice 0x7fffd18cb000 - 0x7fffd18f3ff7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (368.16 - 368.16) <512ADEC6-D694-3D73-A48A-6BE79CD39539> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport 0x7fffd19a5000 - 0x7fffd19b0fff com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2) <97F487D6-8089-31A8-B68C-6C1EAC6ED1B5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth 0x7fffd2288000 - 0x7fffd22c9ff3 com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.148.3 - 148.3) <6A21AB41-3AAA-32F3-9D46-2555A143A8B9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis 0x7fffd2976000 - 0x7fffd29b0ff7 com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1.0 - 1) <1C6083B7-F020-3634-8F53-CC9E07F27EC5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage 0x7fffd29b1000 - 0x7fffd29cbfff com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 249.1) <A1F1B0F3-078F-378F-A9A9-0DEEA70E816A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer 0x7fffd29e4000 - 0x7fffd2a07ff3 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 124) <6B967FDA-6591-302C-BA0A-76C4856E584E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices 0x7fffd36ce000 - 0x7fffd36d1fff com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 - 307.50.21) <F8E957B2-D3F0-3B73-B38C-AE8868F00939> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper 0x7fffd3760000 - 0x7fffd37edfff com.apple.Sharing (696.2.67 - 696.2.67) <F681EE28-153F-3216-97A6-6F5E4148AB2E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing 0x7fffd380e000 - 0x7fffd3a74fef com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 - 170.3) <83AB220F-48C0-3063-8ED3-ACDB69243B4D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight 0x7fffd3c53000 - 0x7fffd3c5fff7 com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <684BD1EA-8268-331C-A5A9-080EB375C658> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore 0x7fffd434b000 - 0x7fffd43bffdf com.apple.Symbolication (62048.1) <1A30ED19-7532-3F46-9DD3-9879A973D0CF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication 0x7fffd47fe000 - 0x7fffd4804ff7 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <911B534B-4AC7-34E4-935E-E42ECD008CBC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC 0x7fffd4890000 - 0x7fffd4956ff7 com.apple.TextureIO (2.8 - 2.8) <3D61E533-4156-3B21-B7ED-CB823E680DFC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO 0x7fffd49ca000 - 0x7fffd49cbfff com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 28.50.1) <EBE65DD5-1732-3747-8C6C-7BECEBF089A4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent 0x7fffd49cc000 - 0x7fffd4b5cff3 com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 490.7) <2A3063FE-1790-3510-8A0E-AEC581D42B7E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation 0x7fffd562b000 - 0x7fffd56ebfff com.apple.ViewBridge (283 - 283) <25A635B3-C87C-3D3A-ADF3-539713FA1048> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge 0x7fffd5b36000 - 0x7fffd5b3cfff com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <4B28B225-2105-33F4-9ED0-F04288FF4FB1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService 0x7fffd5c0d000 - 0x7fffd5c0fffb com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <F3140B97-12C3-35A7-9D3D-43DA2D13C113> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport 0x7fffd5c64000 - 0x7fffd5c7fff7 libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <F78B7F5F-0B4F-35C6-AA2F-84EE9CB22137> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib 0x7fffd5c80000 - 0x7fffd5c8bfff libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21) <0886E908-A825-36AF-B94B-2361FD8BC2A1> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib 0x7fffd5c8c000 - 0x7fffd5d1cff7 libCoreStorage.dylib (540.30.1) <85C0A366-F901-36E3-854A-FE8A14A04A72> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib 0x7fffd5d1d000 - 0x7fffd5d1eff3 libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (102) <84A04D24-0E60-3810-A8C0-90A65E2DF61A> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib 0x7fffd5d1f000 - 0x7fffd5f32fff libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.39) <E22A4243-D148-3C74-BA15-2D906A3D1F9E> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib 0x7fffd5f4e000 - 0x7fffd5f55fff libMatch.1.dylib (27) <70D4BD2A-9383-37F2-B0D6-9B592D236601> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib 0x7fffd5f56000 - 0x7fffd5f56fff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (172) <90743888-C1E8-34E3-924E-1A754B2B63B9> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib 0x7fffd5f57000 - 0x7fffd5f5bffb libScreenReader.dylib (477.40.6) <CBE6420C-EF60-3ACD-A0B6-7CBE936BA3B8> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib 0x7fffd5f5c000 - 0x7fffd5f5dffb libSystem.B.dylib (1238.60.2) <FC9E9F13-3B18-305C-BE0A-97C7843652B0> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib 0x7fffd5fc9000 - 0x7fffd5ff4ff3 libarchive.2.dylib (41.50.2) <B4F507BC-B24E-3BE7-B658-94D798E2CD81> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib 0x7fffd5ff5000 - 0x7fffd6071fc7 libate.dylib (1.12.13) <D0767875-D02E-3377-84D8-5F174C27BEA9> /usr/lib/libate.dylib 0x7fffd6075000 - 0x7fffd6075ff3 libauto.dylib (187) <34388D0B-C539-3C1B-9408-2BC152162E43> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib 0x7fffd6076000 - 0x7fffd6086ff3 libbsm.0.dylib (34) <20084796-B04D-3B35-A003-EA11459557A9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib 0x7fffd6087000 - 0x7fffd6095ff7 libbz2.1.0.dylib (38) <ADFA329A-DCE7-356D-8F09-A3168DFC6610> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib 0x7fffd6096000 - 0x7fffd60ecff7 libc++.1.dylib (307.5) <0B43BB5D-E6EB-3464-8DE9-B41AC8ED9D1C> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib 0x7fffd60ed000 - 0x7fffd6117fff libc++abi.dylib (307.3) <30199352-88BF-30BD-8CFF-2A4FBE247523> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib 0x7fffd6118000 - 0x7fffd6128ffb libcmph.dylib (6) <2B5D405E-2D0B-3320-ABD6-622934C86ABE> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib 0x7fffd6129000 - 0x7fffd613ffcf libcompression.dylib (39) <F2726F95-F54E-3B21-BCB5-F7151DEFDC2F> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib 0x7fffd6140000 - 0x7fffd6140ff7 libcoretls.dylib (121.50.4) <64B1001E-10F6-3542-A3B2-C4B49F51817F> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib 0x7fffd6141000 - 0x7fffd6142ff3 libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib (121.50.4) <1A10303E-5EB0-3C7C-9165-021FCDFD934D> /usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib 0x7fffd61fc000 - 0x7fffd62e1ff7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64.50.6) <D34E16A7-990A-37A9-933A-DFAA46554EAA> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0x7fffd6473000 - 0x7fffd647efff libcsfde.dylib (540.30.1) <0C2B183B-16D9-3D5F-962D-0A09C7063211> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib 0x7fffd647f000 - 0x7fffd64d2ff7 libcups.2.dylib (450) <9950BFCB-7882-33C9-9ECF-CE66773C5657> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib 0x7fffd64d3000 - 0x7fffd6523ffb libcurl.4.dylib (95.50.2) <2E3E82EE-3710-3340-8B07-A285BDA385B1> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib 0x7fffd6524000 - 0x7fffd652bff3 libdscsym.dylib (148.3) <63492BDA-33A8-31DE-90E8-A3D44F07EB9C> /usr/lib/libdscsym.dylib 0x7fffd654d000 - 0x7fffd654dfff libenergytrace.dylib (15) <A1B040A2-7977-3097-9ADF-34FF181EB970> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib 0x7fffd655b000 - 0x7fffd655cfff libffi.dylib (18.1) <49D03682-E111-351C-8266-4519B3B82BE9> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib 0x7fffd655d000 - 0x7fffd6562ff7 libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498.50.8) <A40E3196-235E-34CE-AD9A-8D1AFC5DE004> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib 0x7fffd6563000 - 0x7fffd6655ff7 libiconv.2.dylib (50) <42125B35-81D7-3FC4-9475-A26DBE10884D> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib 0x7fffd6656000 - 0x7fffd687bffb libicucore.A.dylib (57165.0.1) <2931B842-2946-3576-AD1D-1CDA22FA1388> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib 0x7fffd6881000 - 0x7fffd6882fff liblangid.dylib (126) <2085E7A7-9A34-3735-87F4-F174EF8EABF0> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib 0x7fffd6883000 - 0x7fffd689cffb liblzma.5.dylib (10) <44BD0279-99DD-36B5-8A6E-C11432E2098D> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib 0x7fffd689d000 - 0x7fffd68b3ff7 libmarisa.dylib (5) <9030D214-5D0F-30CB-AC03-902C63909362> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib 0x7fffd68b4000 - 0x7fffd6b5cff7 libmecabra.dylib (744.8) <D429FCC9-42A4-38B3-8784-44024BC859EF> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib 0x7fffd6b8f000 - 0x7fffd6c09ff3 libnetwork.dylib (856.60.1) <191E99F5-4723-3180-8013-02AF2F9AE4B8> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib 0x7fffd6c0a000 - 0x7fffd6fdc047 libobjc.A.dylib (709) <DC77AA6E-A4E4-326D-8D7F-82D63AA88F99> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib 0x7fffd6fdf000 - 0x7fffd6fe3fff libpam.2.dylib (21.30.1) <71EB0D88-DE84-3C8D-A2C5-58AA282BC5BC> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib 0x7fffd6fe4000 - 0x7fffd7015fff libpcap.A.dylib (67.60.1) <F6BC6ED6-AEE4-3520-B248-0C342636E2B0> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib 0x7fffd7032000 - 0x7fffd704effb libresolv.9.dylib (64) <A244AE4C-00B0-396C-98FF-97FE4DB3DA30> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib 0x7fffd704f000 - 0x7fffd7088fff libsandbox.1.dylib (592.60.1) <B3A1C3BD-084C-389B-9AFD-4BCFDBE9B5B6> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib 0x7fffd7089000 - 0x7fffd709bffb libsasl2.2.dylib (209) <32107C59-22C6-3049-B86E-9C2F85FF549B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib 0x7fffd709c000 - 0x7fffd709dff3 libspindump.dylib (231.3) <C7CEEB64-06F4-3ACA-AAC1-30ECA909501A> /usr/lib/libspindump.dylib 0x7fffd709e000 - 0x7fffd71ebff7 libsqlite3.dylib (254.7) <07CD6DE3-394D-3C6A-A4B4-4CAB1054A041> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib 0x7fffd720e000 - 0x7fffd7246ff3 libssl.0.9.8.dylib (64.50.6) <9A9C9D9A-7948-3412-ABE4-01FCC4A72CD2> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib 0x7fffd7247000 - 0x7fffd7297fff libstdc++.6.dylib (104.1) <A980E08C-A511-3D19-9881-1D79B7CFF2BA> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib 0x7fffd72dc000 - 0x7fffd72dfff7 libutil.dylib (47.30.1) <88CC63B3-0EDF-306E-9AB5-D87EBE0F3F16> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib 0x7fffd72e0000 - 0x7fffd72edfff libxar.1.dylib (357) <69547C64-E811-326F-BBED-490C6361BDCB> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib 0x7fffd72ee000 - 0x7fffd73ddffb libxml2.2.dylib (30.16) <D2A6861B-D9FA-3BFC-B664-830C3FCE6065> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib 0x7fffd73de000 - 0x7fffd7407fff libxslt.1.dylib (15.9) <00735AD5-B62D-3E83-86AC-5533E4E2B102> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib 0x7fffd7408000 - 0x7fffd7419ff3 libz.1.dylib (67) <46E3FFA2-4328-327A-8D34-A03E20BFFB8E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib 0x7fffd7428000 - 0x7fffd742cff7 libcache.dylib (79) <093A4DAB-8385-3D47-A350-E20CB7CCF7BF> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib 0x7fffd742d000 - 0x7fffd7437fff libcommonCrypto.dylib (60092.50.5) <8A64D1B0-C70E-385C-92F0-E669079FDA90> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib 0x7fffd7438000 - 0x7fffd743ffff libcompiler_rt.dylib (62) <55D47421-772A-32AB-B529-1A46C2F43B4D> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib 0x7fffd7440000 - 0x7fffd7448fff libcopyfile.dylib (138) <819BEA3C-DF11-3E3D-A1A1-5A51C5BF1961> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib 0x7fffd7449000 - 0x7fffd74ccfdf libcorecrypto.dylib (442.50.19) <65D7165E-2E71-335D-A2D6-33F78E2DF0C1> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib 0x7fffd74cd000 - 0x7fffd74fefff libdispatch.dylib (703.50.37) <6582BAD6-ED27-3B30-B620-90B1C5A4AE3C> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib 0x7fffd74ff000 - 0x7fffd7504ffb libdyld.dylib (433.5) <EC3D88D2-3D40-3274-8E26-362C2D7352C8> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib 0x7fffd7505000 - 0x7fffd7505ffb libkeymgr.dylib (28) <7AA011A9-DC21-3488-BF73-3B5B14D1FDD6> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib 0x7fffd7506000 - 0x7fffd7512ffb libkxld.dylib (3789.60.24) <5DFCDC05-6CBC-35A6-8B92-DF6803492E12> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib 0x7fffd7513000 - 0x7fffd7513fff liblaunch.dylib (972.60.2) <D3306CFF-58AA-3C90-B06C-B70E80E60C5B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib 0x7fffd7514000 - 0x7fffd7519ff3 libmacho.dylib (898) <17D5D855-F6C3-3B04-B680-E9BF02EF8AED> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib 0x7fffd751a000 - 0x7fffd751cff3 libquarantine.dylib (85.50.1) <12448CC2-378E-35F3-BE33-9DC395A5B970> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib 0x7fffd751d000 - 0x7fffd751effb libremovefile.dylib (45) <38D4CB9C-10CD-30D3-8B7B-A515EC75FE85> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib 0x7fffd751f000 - 0x7fffd7537ff7 libsystem_asl.dylib (349.50.5) <096E4228-3B7C-30A6-8B13-EC909A64499A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib 0x7fffd7538000 - 0x7fffd7538ff7 libsystem_blocks.dylib (67) <10DC5404-73AB-35B3-A277-A8AFECB476EB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib 0x7fffd7539000 - 0x7fffd75c6fef libsystem_c.dylib (1158.50.2) <E5AE5244-7D0C-36AC-8BB6-C7AE7EA52A4B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib 0x7fffd75c7000 - 0x7fffd75caffb libsystem_configuration.dylib (888.60.2) <BECC01A2-CA8D-31E6-BCDF-D452965FA976> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib 0x7fffd75cb000 - 0x7fffd75cefff libsystem_coreservices.dylib (41.4) <7D26DE79-B424-3450-85E1-F7FAB32714AB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib 0x7fffd75cf000 - 0x7fffd75e7fff libsystem_coretls.dylib (121.50.4) <EC6FCF07-DCFB-3A03-9CC9-6DD3709974C6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib 0x7fffd75e8000 - 0x7fffd75eefff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (765.50.9) <CC960215-0B1B-3822-A13A-3DDE96FA796F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib 0x7fffd75ef000 - 0x7fffd7618ff7 libsystem_info.dylib (503.50.4) <611DB84C-BF70-3F92-8702-B9F28A900920> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib 0x7fffd7619000 - 0x7fffd763bff7 libsystem_kernel.dylib (3789.60.24) <6E9E485F-91F6-36B7-A125-AE91DC978BCC> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7fffd763c000 - 0x7fffd7683fe7 libsystem_m.dylib (3121.6) <86D499B5-BBDC-3D3B-8A4E-97AE8E6672A4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib 0x7fffd7684000 - 0x7fffd76a2ff7 libsystem_malloc.dylib (116.50.8) <A3D15F17-99A6-3367-8C7E-4280E8619C95> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x7fffd76a3000 - 0x7fffd76fcffb libsystem_network.dylib (856.60.1) <369D0221-56CA-3C3E-9EDE-94B41CAE77B7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib 0x7fffd76fd000 - 0x7fffd7706ff3 libsystem_networkextension.dylib (563.60.2) <B021F2B3-8A75-3633-ABB0-FC012B8E9B0C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib 0x7fffd7707000 - 0x7fffd7710ff3 libsystem_notify.dylib (165.20.1) <B8160190-A069-3B3A-BDF6-2AA408221FAE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib 0x7fffd7711000 - 0x7fffd7719fe7 libsystem_platform.dylib (126.50.8) <897462FD-B318-321B-A554-E61982630F7E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib 0x7fffd771a000 - 0x7fffd7724ff7 libsystem_pthread.dylib (218.60.3) <B8FB5E20-3295-39E2-B5EB-B464D1D4B104> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7fffd7725000 - 0x7fffd7728ff7 libsystem_sandbox.dylib (592.60.1) <DC780631-BD23-36B1-9376-668619E18D25> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib 0x7fffd7729000 - 0x7fffd772aff3 libsystem_secinit.dylib (24.50.4) <F78B847B-3565-3E4B-98A6-F7AD40392E2D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib 0x7fffd772b000 - 0x7fffd7732ffb libsystem_symptoms.dylib (532.50.47) <3390E07C-C1CE-348F-ADBD-2C5440B45EAA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib 0x7fffd7733000 - 0x7fffd7746ff7 libsystem_trace.dylib (518.60.2) <6B145B10-5874-3E89-90CD-D370DB475BA1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib 0x7fffd7747000 - 0x7fffd774cffb libunwind.dylib (35.3) <3D50D8A8-C460-334D-A519-2DA841102C6B> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib 0x7fffd774d000 - 0x7fffd7776ff7 libxpc.dylib (972.60.2) <1C9AF716-69DF-359F-85E9-7DFDE362F9A2> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib External Modification Summary: Calls made by other processes targeting this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by all processes on this machine: task_for_pid: 138241 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 VM Region Summary: ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=407.3M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=407.3M(100%) Writable regions: Total=56.9M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=56.9M(100%) VIRTUAL REGION REGION TYPE SIZE COUNT (non-coalesced) =========== ======= ======= Kernel Alloc Once 8K 2 MALLOC 11.4M 15 MALLOC guard page 32K 7 STACK GUARD 56.0M 2 Stack 8192K 2 __DATA 63.0M 264 __IMAGE 528K 2 __LINKEDIT 187.3M 21 __TEXT 220.0M 262 __TEXT0 3924K 2 __UNICODE 556K 2 shared memory 8K 3 =========== ======= ======= TOTAL 550.6M 572 Model: MacBookPro11,3, BootROM MBP112.0138.B25, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.5 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.19f12 Graphics: Intel Iris Pro, Intel Iris Pro, Built-In Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, PCIe, 2048 MB Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x802C, 0x31364B544631473634485A2D314736453120 Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x802C, 0x31364B544631473634485A2D314736453120 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x134), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.171.126.1a2) Bluetooth: Version 5.0.4f18, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0512F, 500.28 GB USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller USB Device: USB Laser Mouse Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 17.1BloodyDiablo3 Aug 1
Aug 1 Played 5,500 games on Mac, do I need to buy PC now? Blizzard I have been a loyal customer since Warcraft 3, just look at my account. The reason you have had me as a customer and a huge fan all these years is because you have always supported Mac from Warcraft 3 to WoW and up until recently my current favorite game HotS. Right now it's near unplayable and we Mac players need some communication about what is going on. I was very worried when you pulled Metal API that you were going to be no longer focusing on Mac and now with this new disconnect bug, which has put me almost to GOLD from Diamond last season, the game is nearly unplayable. PLEASE, give us some sort of information that you are at least aware of the issues and what your plans are to address them, and if your plans are to simply ignore us then fine, but at least let us know what to expect.Uhoh12 Aug 1
Jul 29 Left mouse click stutter. When playing hots or in the menu's. When clicking my left mouse button while moving the cursor it is stuttering alot. The same thing doens't happen when clicking with the right button. This makes my cursor derp alot while in a match, and can't even play heroes like Illidan or Lunara anymore because of it. Any ideas how to fix this? I am on OS X 10.11.6Amplus3 Jul 29
Jul 28 Hots causes a kernel panic, the mac restart immediately Just after upgrading to El Capitan, the game becomes unplayable. It randomly pops up an error message: "Your computer restarted because of a problem." when I am in game. When the problem comes out, I contact apple in few days and ask them to check my mac, which turns out that there is no hardware damage and they just simply reinstall the system for me. However, things doesn't get better. I am sure that there is no third party application in my mac but battle.net desktop app and Hots. And I am sure that the hardware that I am using will not cause any problem. Please help...I am so frustrated, I can find nowhere to get help, and I know even I contact apple again, they will just tell me to uninstall the program that cause this problem (battle.net). I really want to play Hots. These are my system info: Hardware Overview: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 8 GB Boot ROM Version: MBP111.0138.B16 SMC Version (system): 2.16f68 Graphics: Intel Iris Chipset Model: Intel Iris Type: GPU Bus: Built-In VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1536 MB Vendor: Intel (0x8086) Device ID: 0x0a2e Revision ID: 0x0009 Displays: Color LCD: Display Type: Retina LCD Resolution: 2560 x 1600 Retina Retina: Yes Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Built-In: Yes System Software Overview: System Version: OS X 10.11.1 (15B42) Kernel Version: Darwin 15.0.0 Boot Volume: Macintosh HD Boot Mode: Normal Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled Time since boot: 2:17 This is the error report: ...GentleGun3 Jul 28
Jul 28 Dropping and rejoining in game since patch 35.1 Does not matter which game type for heroes. Started happening after relay in after patch download. I have ran a path ping, traceroute, and looking glass. Went through forums and tried everything it listed. I have reset my route, and restarted my computer. Still only lags in game. Normal internet usage seems fine, I don't currently have any other games to try at this moment.teamwagner0 Jul 28
Jul 27 Mouse gets stuck Hi, Recently, I've noticed that while holding down any key, the mouse cursor gets stuck or flickers within a minimal area at best. I've tried three different mice and two keyboards, all with the same result. This bug is present only while in a match. Holding down a key and moving the mouse while in the menus works fine. Kinda hard to play properly right now with this bug present. Has anybody else noticed the same? iMac late 09 (retro, but it works)Snowyowl3 Jul 27
Jul 26 MiniMap not Clickable in Anyway Howdy Blizz- I wanted to note a new problem included in the new Ana patch. The MiniMap not Clickable at all anymore (Right Click or Left Click). It makes for a rather unenjoyable way to play the game :( I've tried restarting and making sure the "click through minimap" is toggle off. Help!FoolManChoo117 Jul 26
Jul 25 Disconnection in TL I was playing TL while blizzard's server crushed and i lost connection in draft. I lost 440 points and i really want them back because this disconnection wasn't my fault, it was bilzzard's fault. It will be nice to reply as soon as possible. Kind regards.shortandfat0 Jul 25
Jul 22 Is there a way to turn on Metal using Variables.txt? OpenGL2.1 overheats my CPU hard (mb pro mid 2014 / iris pro 5200), SC2 runs fine ~60fps/low/no overheating, temps in 75-80C range, but HOTS causes my CPU going to 90's after 10-15 mins of gameplay.avxkim0 Jul 22
Jul 22 Is it playable on High Sierra yet? Is HotS fixed for High Sierra? I had to downgrade to Sierra (10.12.6 (16G1036)) in order to be able to play the game. Any word when wer can move onto High Sierra?caba35 Jul 22
Jul 20 OpenGL Support Ending Are you gonna bring back Metal?Shade1 Jul 20
Jul 20 consumption faster than charging since new patch 2016 late MacBook Pro with official 87W power adapter battery condition normal Is there any way to reduce power consumption?NEUROSCIENCE2 Jul 20
Jul 19 Odd hiccup in all my games. Warchrome Patch Hi Fellow Mac Users, I wanted to put this issue I have been having out there to see if anyone else has experienced it. I've been having an odd hiccup type problem that seemed to start when the Warchrome patch launched. To be specific, during my games, the entire game itself will hiccup for just about .5 sec or 1 sec in regular intervals. As you can imagine this can cause major problems when I'm trying to make a stunningly bad juke, or split second decision. The odd thing is, when I noticed this hiccup to occur in regular intervals... I setup a stop watch, and sure enough, the "hiccup" happens exactly 1:10 apart, the entire game, every game (tried four so far). I run my settings on low, and I have a early 2015 13in MacBook Pro, 2.7 i5, 8gb ram, Iris 6100. Now I realize these are meager specs, but it's been running fairly smooth up until last week. Am I alone with this issue?FoolManChoo0 Jul 19
Jul 19 Power Consumption Limiting Play Time I've searched this topic time and again and doesn't seem that there ever has been a fix or anything to really help with the power consumption issue. I'm playing on a MBP 2012 and I can only play maybe 5-6 matches before I'm forced to take a break from playing. Has there been anything confirmed that keeps the game from sucking up so much power? It really only does it in the match but when on any of the screens my MBP starts to recharge although slowly. I hate that it does this, especially on weekends when I'm wanting to play for longer periods.Battousai0 Jul 19
Jul 18 Frame drops in new MacBook Pro 2018 I'm having some issues with my new MacBook Pro 2018 on HOTS: i.e. important frame drops during the game, even if my Mac meets the system requirements. My Macbook's configuration is: RAM 8 GB; graphics card Intel Iris Plus 655; 2,3 GHz Intel i5 quad core. Is it possible to fix this problem? What can I do? Regards.Fox0 Jul 18
Jul 17 Lag spikes, hard crashes after recent patches Hi all- long time player (beginning of beta), always played on macOS with little to no issues. Got a new MacBook Pro last year and enjoyed a big performance increase over playing on my old iMac. Specs: macOS 10.13.5 MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Radeon Pro 455 2048 MB / Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB Since the balance patch 6/6/2018 I started to have drastic lag spikes and a few random "hard crashes" (game client closes immediately, Blizzard Error Report pops up). I did everything I could think of to troubleshoot (removed & reinstalled client, played on a nearby gigabit LAN, followed the troubleshooting steps outlined in the sticky): no luck. I work in DevOps and feel pretty proficient in diagnosing and resolving all kinds of issues, but this one had me stumped. Then, with the most recent (Yrel) patch the game became unplayable. Wednesday night I disconnected or crashed in all three games I tried to play before I decided to spare my party mates the AI experience. Looking at my game logs folder I've had two hard crashes since then, and not much success playing with the lag spikes that make playing near impossible or lead to a disconnect. I did start with a post on one of the other threads: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20764376447?page=1#post-8 /u/Araxom recommended I make a fresh post with traceroute into, so here it is! Maybe a Vivox issue? Traceroute never completes but here's where it goes: traceroute to 24.105.62.129 (24.105.62.129), 64 hops max, 52 byte packets 1 modem.home (192.168.0.1) 3.122 ms 9.099 ms 7.205 ms 2 71.32.29.33 (71.32.29.33) 72.878 ms 74.130 ms 48.127 ms 3 rcmt-agw1.inet.qwest.net (71.32.30.1) 50.771 ms 58.492 ms 64.709 ms 4 dcx2-edge-03.inet.qwest.net (67.14.28.218) 72.280 ms 79.117 ms 89.707 ms 5 * * * 6 * * * 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 * * * (etc) I have also have many crashlogs, game logs, system profile, etc, available upon request. Any assistance getting this resolved is very appreciated!Goldilocks17 Jul 17
Jul 17 Change in Gamma while command+Tab Hello, so this is not something major, but it gets annoying after playing HOTS for a year. I play with the gamma level set around 85% Whenever I Command+Tab to the desktop and get back to the game again the gamma levels are reset to their initial levels maybe 50%? I either need to go to options if i'm not in game for the levels to automatically to get back to 85% or I need to touch the slider for them to go back to 85% if I was in-game. I tried this in 2.0 Beta and the issue persists. I have a fully updated MAC Book Pro Late 2011 Os Sierra.Sensei4 Jul 17
Jul 15 Error: e_gfxErrorAPIError I have this error: e_gfxErrorAPIError. 5CAA8750-388C-4018-8922-F18482865CBD. please help to resolve this problemifocaX2 Jul 15
Jul 15 Standard Mac mouse When playing HoTs, I start up the game and my mouse works fine but once I select a character and go into a quick or competitive match my mouse won't let me move my character by clicking. Using standard Hotkeys and I press the "A" key and click I move but obviously attack at the place when I click it, but this is the only way I can move. I was wondering if there is any setting in the game to allow me to sort this out or this is a bug. Sorry about the bad grammar.DuckyLtd3 Jul 15
Jul 14 Crash while trying to reload a begun game Hello Blizzard, I was playing ranked on my Shadow PC but I had an issue with it while I was in game. So I decided to take the game over on my Mac. But here is the thing the game kept crashing while I was trying to load it in a already begun game, without loading at least one percent. I sent feedback error both times and I hope you will find the bug and destroy it. Cheers and continue to make such wonderful games like that !! MaxenceIlygos0 Jul 14