Battleground Feedback

Sep 23, 2016 Braxis Holdout + Tassadar "idea" As you know, Psionic Storm in Starcraft really wrecks Zergs, they die like flies to it. I think this should be a little bit reflected in Tassadar's psionic storm on Braxis Holdout: damage to Zergs on BH from Tassadar's PS shoudl be increased :P That's all.idhtftc0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Braxis Holdout is unbalanced The way-too-high rate at which the Zerg Rush fills up, along with the fact that a single champion is enough to stop the enemy team from capturing, or at least neutralizing, an objective point, makes this battleground unbalanced at the moment. A Stitches or an E.T.C can hold a point against 5 players for 10-20 seconds, which is like at least 30% of the objective, if his team holds the other point. Also, the battleground is way too snowbally IMO, there's no comeback potential. And lastly, it's average game duration is like 10 minutes. On 2 occasions the enemy team had destroyed our Keep before the 7th minute.bani236 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Restore Morales Previous Displacement Grenade Version I'm not sure why they have changed the displacement grenade to be controlled manually (as if running around healing everyone is not busy enough) otherwise it goes through the hero. But in escaping situations, all she needs is a quick knock away using the grenade. But this change seems to have nerfted Morales more than benefiting Morales. It's not an advantage if Bliz thinks it's so. When Morales is focusing on heal and moving all around, she just can't do a displacement grenade with good accuracy. I'm a Morales regular and i find her escape is almost always impossible now with the new displacement grenade. It takes too much of control. When the grenade overshot the range, it brings the enemy closer to Morales instead. I really missed the previous version. Simple and fast. Consider changing it back please. This is probably a good news for Morales haters though.ARTHUR3 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Huanted Mines Just out of curiosity, why did they take this map out of the map pool? I miss it =(airealapex5 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 Sudden realization in the upcoming Warhead Junction If you're collecting nuclear warheads how do you make it into a missile and how do you launch them? Shouldn't you instead collect targeting devices to call in nukes that are made in a separate facility?Koetetsu5 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 stop being anoob the maps are fine Baraxxis holdout is fine, the boss is a little imba, but otherwise everything is ok. heres the problem. plahyers haven't figured out how to play the map yet. its the same to me as the grave golem map (essentially peristalsis; the golem moves weather you like it or not, you need to slow it down or "constipate" it). you have 2 lanes so you need to make a team which can handle a nice 3-2 split push. this goes against the current mental meta which is "everyone group up and we cant lose". the problem here is that you only have 2 lanes worth of exp; if everyone is together you arem issing 1/2 the exp gain as a requirement. its a sacrifice you make as a team. if oyu are grouped, you cannot gain the obj either because if the enemy is paying attention, they can just go to the other objective. this is simple. heroes along with other bliz games are not developed to be played 1 way all the timexIXsTaCKsXix0 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 When can we expect Braxis Holdout to be changed? Or just full on removed? For once, it'd be nice to get some feedback from the Devs [fat chance], especially when so many people are on the same page for once. BH sucks. It just does. There's no padding it or trying to smooth it over: It takes the two worst elements from the two maps people have the most complaints about. Can we please get some indication of when we can see a change, or this map removed from the play rotation?Gigaus2 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 Delete Braxis Holdout As much as I really wanted a starcraft map the amount of reworking necessary to make this map tolerable makes a Haunted Mines rework look like nothing. Get rid of this mistake.SPDCPA0 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 Braxxis Holdout Isn't fun the map has great potential but snowballs way too much also the spawn rate of the zergs is way to fast over 2% per seconds slow this down open up you're areas (map shows unpathable terrain)and pump your mercsDanteFaustIX2 Sep 21, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 BG Concept - Fall of the Mad Monarch Realm - Kings Crest. Objective - "PvE" race Lanes - 8 Teams - 5v5v5v5 Lore Concept - The Monarch of King's Crest has gone mad. The armies of the other realms have laid siege to his castle, and the first lord to claim it gains immense power in the Nexus. Map Layout - On each of the 4 cardinal directions, each Lord of a realm has a "core". In the center of the map lies the Castle of the Monarch. Each core has 3 lanes branching off from it - One to the castle itself, and the other two to the cores directly clockwise and counterclockwise. The Castle of the Monarch has 3 levels to it - The Outer Wall, the Inner Wall, and the Castle Gate. All 3 of them are heavily fortified, and can only be attacked by non-heroic sources. Note that there is a good amount of distance beween the Outer and Inner walls, roughly the distance between the Inner and Outer forts on Cursed Hollow. Every minute, each core releases a massive number of units down the Castle lane - If left untouched, they will do roughly 20% damage to the Outer Wall, 10% damage to the Inner Wall, and 50% damage to the Castle Keeps. They will also send a standard minion wave down the lanes to the enemy cores. The Cores have a single layer of defense consisting of 4 towers and walls. Cores also have half the health and damage of a standard core. When destroyed, the lord of the realm unleashes a wave of power down each lane to the enemy core, disabling minions from approaching that lane, and dealing massive damage to any heroes near the core after 5 seconds. The core then takes a minute to rebuild, during which it is no longer sending troops down the Castle Lane. Once the minute is up, the Core is restored to full health, and the Tower Defense line is rebuilt. There are 4 jungle areas in the map - Each with thematic mercs. Closer to the Core lanes are two siege camps for each lord, which, when captured, push the core lane they are on. In the middle of each jungle is a powerful camp of bruisers, which push the castle soaking shots, allowing the main armies to deal more damage (Roughly 50% more damage to the castle walls for the minion wave). Periodically, one of 3 objectives happen. In order 1: Onslaught of the Mad Monarch. A massive amount of castle troops are sent to counterattack against each of the lords. They charge straight to the enemy core, and then keep the spawned castle troops occupied. The troops of the Monarch will block 2 waves without outside help, having a significant amount of health. (Meant to favor lane-clearing heroes) 2: Power of the Realm Lords - The Realm Lords cooperate and channel their power into several shrines. However, they must have their chosen heroes take this power. Heroes that stand in the Shrine gain a special resource that fills up - at the end of the event, they gain the ability to attack the castle of the Mad King for an amount of time equivalent to the time they spent in the shrine. 3: Champion of the Realm Lords - A realm lord attempts to send his heroes the aid of his champion, but due to the interference of the other realm lords, the champion falls into the Jungle imprisoned. The first team to capture the champion (Through channeling) gains a powerful champion to push the Castle Walls (Same damage as a normal minion wave)Frogspoison1 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 Vary % Chance for Different Maps I'd like to see the % chance of getting a particular battleground to be be something other than either Equal chance (normal) or Equal or Zero chance (immediately after new map release). High % chance for new maps, next highest % for superior designed / fan favorite maps. And low but non-zero % for older, less popular maps. For example, coming up: 25 Warhead 20 Braxis 9 Cursed Hollow 9 Dragon Shire 7 BoE 7 Tomb 7 Towers 4 Infernal Shrines 4 Blackheart 4 Garden 4 Sky I understand coming up there will be a restricted rotation for a period that sort of does this, but on a more permanent basis I'd like to see the better and more recent maps higher in priority. Barring that, a map preference system could be good (for QM), though that would worsen matchmaking.LemonyFresh0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 infernal shrines in QM... REALY???!!! remove this unbalanced piece of crap out of the QM rotation allready... (or remove from the game entirely and bring back the mines wich was 100x better!!!!) i haven't played in months because i was tired of getting matched with a team with NO cc/AoE spells against a team that was friggin made to clear waves and so get the upperhand right from the getgo and keep dominating the match on this stupid map... in QM "I.S." = unbalanced friggin CRAP! other modes it's just a stupid one sided map...Bukkit4 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Garden of Terror Please make this map better, many people dont know weather or not to get seeds or push and its very frustrating when a team doesnt collect any seeds and tries to push.RootBeerGuy1 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Punished for DDOS attack During the DDOS attack yesterday I got removed from my ranked game and could never get back. Because of this I was marked as an AFKer and have to play quick match games to be able to play Hero league again. You guys need to allow some kind of forgiveness for stuff like this when you get DDOS. Especially because it has been happening to you a lot. ThanksChadc0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Show timers After a map objective is complete, the Next Objective timer should start immediately, showing exactly how long you have until the next objective. Anyone with a stopwatch and some knowledge of the game could already figure this out. This kind of hiding information that can be useful to pro players, and thus give an advantage to anyone willing to take the extra effort to look it up, is (in my opinion) bad video game design. For the longest time, people have been giving away League of Legends camp timer apps that record how long it takes for a camp to respawn, and this is what pro-junglers would use. With their recent visual updates, they've put timers on every camp, including the Dragon and Baron Nashor. Now, I haven't played a game of League since I got invited into Hots alpha, and Hots already has camp timers, but I still think Hots could go further and add extended map objective timers. Also I guess while they're at it, they could show right away which sky-temple altar will activate next, since those are in a fixed order (not raven lord tributes, though)Varkarrus4 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Map pool is pretty terrible now. All of the original maps are gone, unless you do custom, bar Sky Temples. Probably one of the worst maps in the game, along with the rest of the maps. These are the maps most people dread playing on, because they're not fun whatsoever. Towers? just a big poke fest. Sky? Split and get more shots from one tower and take the other, never bother defending. Spider? Get the turn in first, keep turning in every ten seconds. Shrines? Steal as many creeps as possible then run away. They're not enjoyable; The objective overshadows the rest of the game to the point there might as well be nothing but these objectives. I've won and lost matches on these maps when the winning side just ignores teams pushing the lanes, down to their second tower, and objective to win. At that point, laning is basically a noob trap, not an alternative option. And with how everyone seems to be getting the same damn map 10 times in a row-- yes, I've gotten Raven 10 times since the change, and it's boring as fk-- it seems moot to keep playing. Some of my mates have gotten it 20 times! 20! How is that reasonable? And they've all pretty much given up on the game. Combined with how toxic the community is, and how small it's getting-- Getting paired with the same guy who said he'd skullfk my mate's dog just because he picked Abba three games in a row pretty much shows how small it's gotten-- this change has pretty much shut off everyone in our clan from playing. When you decide to change and stop acting like you know better blizz while your game is dying, give us all a call.Gigaus4 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Get Rid of Garden of Terror for Machines of War Maps are randomly cycled and players playing QM or League Matches are forced to play on these randomly selected maps. Removing Garden of Terror from the Battleground List will increase everyones chances of playing on the newer maps plus completely removing a map that NOBODY LIKES TO PLAY ON! Please make this happen Blizzard! Up-vote if you agree fellow heroes.Aerim4 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 Easy Fix for Braxis Holdout I timed how long it takes for one team to charge the beacons to have max Zerg and it's only 30 seconds. This is just simply not enough time for team fights on both sides because once one team has the advantage the other team has less than 30 seconds to regroup and respond before one team has max Zerg and the other has none. It's an easy fix, just up the charging time to 50 or 60 seconds. That way both sides will have a chance to build up Zerg.Legato24008 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 Cant climb MMR too bad Hi there I can no longer play your game because of said reasons: 1. Can not get a single good "Few" games in Hero League 2. Trolls are everywhere 3. Bans/Reporting seems futile 4. I can't even hope to climb in solo que I would need a consistent "good" player, rip that idea. Im a lone wolf. 5. cannot carry as a support healer, when this is the only real moba with a support healing toon. If im outhealing all of their dmg on the enemy team then why are we still losing? 6. Your tutorials are extremely lacking in this game. Literally 0 help for how to play and entirely rely on alternative media for strats etc. Typically the norm of how to play. Im sure there are more things and Ive made a leaving post before after seeing the BW nerf last Road to Blizzcon which imo made my previous team lose and couldve been playing Cloud9 and Tempo from both qualifers in Round 2 :) Good luck Blizzard, I am no longer playing HotS, until Arena mode perhaps :) Good luck everyone and hopefully some of this feedback is appreciated, not just trigglypuffed by some people.tribes773 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 Seriously though. Blizzard, your little joke was hilarious but it's time to take Towers of Doom out. Also fire whoever came up with this map because it is the singular most awful map ever designed in the history of awful maps in video games. I have yet to see one person in-game that actually enjoys playing this map and frankly the fact that it was ever included is a farce, but the fact that it's STILL in the game despite being a chore and no fun for anyone is just cruel.Brometheus12 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 Infernal Shrine's Punisher is too punishing for newbies Because there's always that idiot who just HAS to attack the Punisher in front of the gate despite all the 'Behind gate' warning. For those on this forum who dont know: the Punisher always leaps at the first hero within range, stun him for ~1sec, and attack that dude for at least about 1/3-1/2 of his HP. The only tactic against Punisher is to stand behind the gate so it leaps into your structural defense, so you can burst it down quickly while gate protects you. Also this allows the fort to attack the Punisher for better defense. If the attacking team doesnt support the Punisher, this tactic can kill it within 5 second, maybe even without losing a single tower. If the enemy team does support the punisher, you probably will lose just the gate and towers. If it leaps in front of the gate, the Punisher wont make another leap for about half a minute, during that period the fort wont attack the Punisher for you, your melee cant attack it because going out of the gate will get them killed, and you will lost both your towers and gate and the Punisher is still healthy. Everyone in any tournament/top rank play knows this. Probably half the players in my MMR range dont know it, and it only takes 1 idiot out of all 5 players to ruin the defense attempt. Someone always thinks it's a good idea to stand in front of the gate and get a few shots at the Punisher out of it. It's frustrating, just frustrating. Can Blizzard make it so that Punisher first leap will always hit the fort, then 2-3 second later let it leap to a nearby hero? that would make virtually no difference in high rank play, and much less frustrating/toxic for people who are new to the game.Karobetta3 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 I Never Play Starcraft Maps 46 games in since I started counting some time after the launch of Machines of War and I still haven't gotten matched to those maps. Other than the butcher skin and Alarak, I is the exact same old HotS it was before the expansion. Why is this happening? P.S. I am a Big Time Starcraft Fan; started PC gaming with SC1: no need to tell you how much I was looking forward to playing these new concepts... I start to resent my own excitement.Hedge1 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 BRAXIS HOLDOUT.........feels bad cause it is bad. did you find it bad or is it not?JackFrost9 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 Infernal shrines - visual rework idea. I see new starcraft maps are set in two different locations. Maybe Blizzard set Infernal shrines in scenery of west march? Everything is same, only minions and mercs look different. Minions: Reapers vs. Soldiers of West March. Mighty Mercs: Fallen angel, and skeleton hounds. Siege Mercs: Maybe templars with Javelins?Schmidtek0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 Starcraft 2 Ranked Map Choice I think instead of getting rid of maps, maps should be chosen from the pool of maps from each player. This is exactly how the SC2 and Warcraft 3 ranked maps are chosen. Players from a pool of maps, ban 3 maps that they don't want to play from. http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t586/Thelastace1/Heroes/SC2%20ranked%20map%20choices_zpsplxvnmwi.jpg~originalTheLastace0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 Braxis Holdout Blizzard. Do you guys even playtest your maps before you release them? That's a rhetorical question because if you had you would have realized that this map is horribly unbalanced. Didn't you guys learn from Infernal Shrines? This map has exactly the same problem except that if you lose the first wave you lose the game on the second one. I mean, if you wanted to shorten matches to under 15 minutes that's fine, but some of us expect a match with a possibility of a come back.Brometheus0 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 11 a.m to 11 p.m .... Finally got braxis!! So WORTH IT Finally got Braxis after 29 games, and of course our team had no wave clear except Hellboy as Sonya and Brettismo as murky. We were up against Chogall with Auriel and lost an early fort. Mid game they went boss, and I leaped in with tyrande healing, and after thirty second fight destroyed Cho and his devious brother Gal to acquire the boss. Also at that time we had 100% zerg cranking out of their pen. Took it all the way to core for an EPIC WIN.HellBoy1 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 12 games in and still no new map? I have played a variety of characters and still haven't got to play on one of the new maps. Is the hit rate lowered atm with the other issues battle.net is experiencing?Symbiotic6 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 why did Sylvanas break haunted mines but not other maps I don't understand. If haunted mines was taken out of rotation because Sylvanas disabling the towers with the golem was OP. Why is it not OP when she disables the towers for punishers or immortals?DizzyDwarf8 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Towers of Doom It sucks. Every single time I have played this map has been a horrible experience. Please let us black list maps. =(Taraos7 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 love the music in Braxis holdout - \music command? hey guys, just wanted to say that I love the music in the Sc2 map. But I could've sworn I saw someone who was streaming type in a command \music? What does that do? Does that trigger another Sc2 soundtrack? Can't test it now given I'm at work but just curious.GoodFella1 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Dragon Shire Reskin? Garden Terror and Dragon Shire to me, are too similar and makes playing them kind of boring. I suggest reskinning Dragon Shire to a more dark and molten theme to capture the "Dragon" aspect better. Please agree or disagree!LogikGames5 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Actual Map rotation system may be broken? Well i've been playing quite a few games (16) since the last update. The thing is i haven't been able to play a single time on the newest map. This got me thinking because it seems i'm not the only player not being able to even try this new map. ¿Did Blizzard broke the map rotation system? In case they claim they didn't: ¿Why haven't I got matches on the new map?Edmerinos1 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 being able to veto map(s) in Ranked Lets be honest certain maps in ranked especially HL are not the best to do because people aren't organized very well. For example Towers of Doom is a very hard map for people to be organized about if you aren't in a team speak or something. and maybe in TL there is a map that your group doesn't want to play for other reasons. So mainly at leas tin HL have like a veto at the start of the match or before hand in maps you don't want to play in but can only pick one. Cause I know I'm not the only one that thinks that ToD is horrible in HL if you aren't all talking to each other. Just something to keep in mind for future seasons hopefully the word is getting out and will happen at some point.MightyMike0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Map Circulation Bug? I thought Blackheart's Bay, Dragon Shire, and Garden of Terror were supposed to be out of circulation for a while? Those seem to be the only maps I've gotten today, with only a single Braxis Holdout all day long.DarkZalgo0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Why the holdout on Braxis Holdout? Just slightly disgruntled after being very excited for Braxis Holdout all day. Just to get home and play 6 hours of all the regular maps with no signs of Braxis :( I wish Blizzard would have increased the probability more... Any one else?Brettismo15 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Braxis Holdout: Haunted Mines/Sky Temples 2.0 It needs to be said, this map is just a combination of Haunted Mines [both objectives push no matter who wins it] and Sky Temple [Stand on the point to cap it, if enemies come in they stop the cap]. What happened to 'Haunted Mines isn't balanced due to double objective', yet this, which is categorically worse since one side can have 100% and the other have 99%, is toted as the new hot !@#$? It has the same problem Sky Temples does: The tankier, higher team-fighting team will win every time, and there's no point to pushing or trying to defend lanes vs taking the objective. I've played it a few times, and bluntly it's not fun. Besides having the one mechanic I think everyone complained about with Mines-- That is both objectives launching regardless who wins-- it's even yet worse because it's not 'one' boss push. It's several tinier mobs that soak tower shots, with tanking bastards that get stuck in once they're in range and mob heroes, AND fking long range siege mobs just to make it worse....How is this reasonable at all? It just means anyone who's single target is SOL on this map, while anyone AoE is god, just pushing characters that are already at the top of the list even higher... Just bring back Haunted Mines. Practically every match I've played of this is people saying the same gd thing; 'This map isn't as good as mines', 'I miss mines', 'I rather play mines, this map is %^-*'. Seriously, we don't want your new maps; We want the maps that we know work and we enjoy.Gigaus4 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Braxis FOV? Hey, just a quick one. Does this map seem a bit zoomed in to anyone else? I found myself trying to scroll out a bit throughout the game trying to go back to normal FOV. Everything seems just a little too big. Purely from a view perspective, nothing to do with choke points, map functionality etc.RAzz3 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Ideas for maps I would love a 1 lane map for QM or Ranked. Possibly you can utilize Overwatch's Li Liang Tower I think it is called? Winston Boss would be really awesome! I think a map with an objective that does not have a huge impact on building destruction. For example provides a damage boost or a shield boost to the whole team. Have team fight based objectives. The boss pushing/building destruction is fun. However, I think it would be nice for some other reasons for objectives to boost strategy. Going crazy with the first 4 or even 5 lane map would be amazing. Top could have 2 narrow lanes that clash to reach one fort. Then bot could have the mirror. Mid could be the jungle/obj or another lane for the fifth. That way there is two waves to clear moving towards one lane. Just a thought.IamGoodness0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Braxis Holdout bushes This isn't a significant issue but, having just played Braxis Holdout for the first time: I didn't immediately realize those vents were actually bushes. The "smoke" from them is so dark and grey (but it's also a somewhat "thin" smoke) that it sort of blended in with the background. The smoke from the vents/bushes on the Diablo maps is a much thicker smoke and more obvious and apparent. For example: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O3cByzhWS9Y/maxresdefault.jpg http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/video151/images/3/3f/Heroes_of_the_Storm_-_Battlefield_of_Eternity_Fly-Over/revision/latest?cb=20150608163534 Granted, the Diablo maps have the benefit of using much more vibrant colors instead of a dark grey vent with dark grey smoke on a dark grey background. Maybe it's that the smoke from the vents is too "thin" and not thick enough. Sometimes it felt like I didn't even see the smoke itself.Valegon0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Attack! Hello!)) Who played the series of Unreal Tournament that will understand There were three of the first flag to bring the enemy base, the first to kill N number of enemies, the retention of the territory, to score - based nuclear strikes, close) and attack! The base and crust. One bark, the enemies are random determined defending and attack aircraft. Minions are also running around and fighting under lines of defense. The map One/two/three line(a) with FORTS-barricade for example, which break only from step-by-step events, for example: 1. capture the catapult and crash through the gate. 2. To turn off the AoE system protection second line... For example, guys To promote the capture of the base (checkpoints) are also moving The seizure is given for example 20 minutes. Broke all the lines of defense and demolished the bark - victory seconds was not enough to break the heart of the fortress - defense of the aged. Thank you)) Who played in the Unreal, he'll know), then chain to shoot that gate fell, and so and so. Ps Stylized can be done under the siege of Orgrimmar/Stormwind... With the murder of boss even Or the siege Caserta Baal in Diablo 2... And on the report before the beginning of the match "3... 2...1..." the Barbarian diplomat explodes. In the video The output of Baal and this map.Scarstruck1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Least favorite map? So, for my 2 doubloons it's blackheart bay. Hate the theme, hate the map mechanic, the size and design are awkward, and the snowballs be so real here it's pretty frustrating. What's yours? unleash the salt!kovacs25 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 there was a new map added today? really? so apparently there was a new map added today i was told...i woudnt know as far as i can tell the only thing added was a new hero....you know SINCE I BEEN PLAYING ALL !@#$ING DAY AND NOT ONCE PLAYED THE NEW MAP! %^-*! Get this !@#$ worked out seriously!Scypheroth0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Cursed Hollow Bosses When one boss is taken the second is usually taken while you deal with the first, leading to pretty frequent double boss pushes. I was just wondering how people felt about having two bosses on Cursed Hollow. Would one make for better games or do you enjoy dealing with two?Dis4 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 The real problem with Garden of Terror Everyone can get their own Garden of Terror, and that is the sole reason why is this map length is longer than others. When 2 garden of terror spawned together, none of them can push effectively because the players will spend more time engaging with each other in the middle of the map, and accomplished nothing once the terrors were destroyed or ran out of time. Solution? Maybe by making only one Terror can be activated even both sides have enough seeds, and those who gathered the seeds faster can use the terror first, and then other team once the initial terror expired or dead.Kilometer3 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 i really love "Dragon shire" i really love "Dragon shire" but when i played 10 days ago, i can played this map just once. :( I want to play this map more than now.Gracia0 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 Braxis Holdout: Suggestion to make map NOT one sided the map is GREAT really great may cept for one issue...there is simply too much exp for killing the zerg mobs...by the time the team is done killing them they are now 2 lvls ahead and can stay ahead of the other team and win the game...zerg mons EXP need to be taked away or lowered alotScypheroth0 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 11, 2016 4 or 5 Lane Battle Field I'm tired of 3 lane battle fields and would enjoy a map in which lane management really shines. My idea - 5 lanes - the middle lane is inert until a map objective activates it for one team.Talence2 Sep 11, 2016
Sep 9, 2016 Braxis Holdout: Number 1 snowball map This map is just terrible. It snowballs so fast, can't believe this map has made it through internal Blizzard testing. Also along with the new reduced mount speeds and the way this map is designed - if you die at a beacon, it takes ages to be back at one to stop the enemy. In the meantime they have already capped 50-70% of the objective. The map itself is terribly designed. Too many choke points, too narrow, too much stuff blocking ways. Way too many stealth pads. On this map you are constantly charged by Butchers coming out of nowhere of by Alaraks or Medivhs dancing around everywhere because they can easily place their portals while you have to walk a mile around a wall to walk to the portal where he went, too. The zerg pushes are way overtuned. You already lose so much with the first enemy push that ALWAYS is a 100% push. It's not like with Immortals that can also become weaker. If the enemy wins the race, you have to fight the full zerg army and this means, that if you don't defend with the whole team, you lose you fort definitely and most of the time the walls from the keep as well. And this also means you will be behind on XP race, too. 2-3 levels in the early phase of the map is normal. And then try to capture beacons if the enemy is 3 levels ahead. This map is over before anyone reaches lvl 20. Last map we were at 14 while the enemy was at 17 and won of course. After the first lost objective we constantly were behind and never had a single chance to capture a beacon. I was on Lunara. When I went back for healing, the beacons basically were capped already until I was there again. Worst map.Yokihiro11 Sep 9, 2016
Sep 9, 2016 New patch, new map As much as I like the new map, I really think the zerg wave damage needs to be toned down. If you're a team that lacks wave clear you're usually unlikely to win it. The map is incredibly snowbally sometimes with games ending on less than 15 minshalsey1 Sep 9, 2016