UI and Features Feedback

Jan 9, 2015 Direct All Bugs to the Bug Report Forum To help us get the most of out of your Closed Beta feedback, we ask that do not post bugs in this or other discussion forums. If you come across a bug during your Heroes of the Storm testing experience, please post it in the Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta Bug Report forum. Similarly, issues with the game client itself (including downloading, installing, or playing the Closed Beta client) should be posted in the Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta Technical Support forum.Vaeflare0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Closed Beta UI and Features Feedback forum! Please use this forum to discuss the latest UI and feature changes available in the Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/12082298119?page=1#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Vaeflare2 Jan 9, 2015
Jun 12, 2017 Force move and force stand-still keybinds Requesting keybinds for "force move" and "force stand-still" like Diablo 3 has. We currently have "H" and "S" which are basically "stop" and "halt" but your character will continue to move when you press any other button after it. What I want is a button that I hold and the character does not move at all, no matter what other button (ability) I press.Stan5 Jun 12, 2017
Oct 11, 2016 HOTS no longer pops up when a game is found Usually I go browsing the web while waiting for a match. HOTS would always pop up in my face when a game starts. But now it doesn't do that anymore? I suddenly get to hear the countdown for a pick almost out of time which is the only alert I get. The icon for HOTS flashing isn't noticable enough, if its even doing that cus I think it didn't even flash.Ari0 Oct 11, 2016
Oct 11, 2016 whisper & mute = autosilence If somebody /w a player from their last game, and then immediately mutes them... Silence them. You don't even need to see what they said. There is not one case in the history of the internet where somebody said anything even remotely constructive immediately before muting/kicking/banning the recipient. Somebody that does that kind of thing is almost assuredly the same kind of somebody that talks smack the entire game. If they're not, then the auto silence will probably teach them to not do the whisper+mute bull.yakasha2 Oct 11, 2016
Oct 10, 2016 Mini Map & Hero Side-Icons As per the title of the topic, it seems to baffle me that there isn't a higher demand for an adjustable UI more specificly the mini map size/location. In certain case it seems that the mini map and hero icons on it are all mashed up and are often confusing at a quick glance. It would be a great relief it this could be changed as to accomodate for a bigger map for those who need it and a smaller one for those who want that. Also playing support a bit I'd find it much more helpfull if there were the 5 icons of my fellow teammate's health/mana to the top left of the ui, even better if by hovering over them and clicking abilities that would actualy cast it on them if they're in range. Yeah two sugestions I think are adamant for better gameplay and should be implemented asap. Figuered I'd voice my opinion on the forums and if this gets enough traction maybe it could happen sooner rather than later.xXHerbManXx0 Oct 10, 2016
Oct 10, 2016 Announce modifiers to work on buff bar Hi, Love the addition of the announce modifier (i.e. Alt+click button), intuitively I would use it on my buff bar quest-progress indicator "buffs" too but that feature doesn't exist at the moment. I think it would be handy to be able to let teammates know e.g. progress on Seasoned Marksman, GP stacks, Globe of Annihilation stacks, quest progress for Valla, Tracer's lvl 4 etc. Thanks for all the time and effort you guys put in! Love HotS. -squidosquido0 Oct 10, 2016
Oct 9, 2016 Could we get an option to reset our profile Statistics? NOTE: This does NOT involve Hero Levels/Account Levels/Gold/Skins/Mounts/Icons/Current Season Rank, etc. It's a pretty common feature in other games that track statistics (TF2, etc) and I think it would be a great idea to be able to reset your Kills/Deaths/Assists, etc. tracked per hero on your Statistics page in your account profile. One plus side is whenever your stats get heavily inflated and "mean" nothing anymore, you can start it over clean sort of like starting a new game file, I do that every few years with games that let you reset your stats.Alasander0 Oct 9, 2016
Oct 9, 2016 Inactivity Correction - I'm still here, Blizz! Just because I'm not attacking doesn't mean I'm not there! I just now got kicked from a game for "inactivity". I had to look away for a bit to do something important, and when I went back to the game, almost immediately as I started moving again, I was kicked for "inactivity". I wasn't inactive when the kick happened, I had just got back to the game. So, my feedback is this: Don't kick people for inactivity just because they aren't attacking something 24/7. Sometimes people have to stop for a second before coming back. Also, give a warning before you kick them. Let them know that they'll be kicked, and give them time to become active again after the warning is given. And lastly, allow people to rejoin games after being kicked for inactivity. Just because someone is inactive doesn't mean they don't want to play. This system is broken and needs to be fixed. It's freaking stupid. I was in my last game of the day, I didn't have time for another one, and I had to AFK for a few seconds to deal with something irl, and I get kicked for it, and can't join back? Do you have any idea how freaking STUPID that is? Are you that retarded that you didn't think of this as a situation that could occur? Seriously, fudge this, freaking fix it. You owe us that much, Blizzard.OtakuHalo3 Oct 9, 2016
Oct 9, 2016 Please Add swap heroes in draft mode. Perhaps this is one of the most anticipated innovations that we players would like to see from you, dear developersDayLight0 Oct 9, 2016
Oct 9, 2016 Add third ban in time heroes draft The number of characters is becoming more and more, so we need a third ban in hero and team league.DayLight0 Oct 9, 2016
Oct 9, 2016 Gold plated Team League portrait description is wrong It says: "Awarded for achieving Gold in Hero League during Season 1".L3B0 Oct 9, 2016
Oct 8, 2016 "Bartender"-ish addon There was an popular addon called "Bartender" in WoW, which allowed you to freely drag, move around and scale all the single elements of your UI on the screen. Allowed you to scale the transparency of all the UI elements, so you could see what was going on behind the HUD etc. This would add amazing customization to the game and be most welcome. For example, there are certain times you would need to keep your eyes locked on the minimap and your character at the same time, which can be done if the minimap could be scaled slightly smaller, made slightly transparent and moved more to the center. ...Or move around the small health bars when playing as the lost vikings etc. This would allow you to customize your UI freely in a truly unique and flexible manner. ...Or make the HUD minimalistic and clear by disabling some of the less desired components completely by scaling the transparency of the element from 100% to 0% (questionably large full motion portrait picture on the bottom left etc.) Would allow players, who want "extreme" mode to disable features just to make the experience more unforgiving or "realistic" and remove duplicate information of health/mana etc. There already is the option to enable "clicking through the minimap", which could be changed to "clicking through the HUD" in general. For example could be programmed to save different UI loadout presets to any of the F1-F12 keys so you could change them on the fly depending on the situation in the current match etc. This freedom should satisfy everybody's individual needs and prevent the "current UI sucks" and "I want minimap to be on the other side" threads from popping up time and time again. It would also allow streamers to customize the layout as they see fit for the best streaming experience (Twitch etc.) and link unique UI layouts to the streamer's personality. Any thoughts?vvhitey1 Oct 8, 2016
Oct 8, 2016 Rename "MVP" in "Hero of the Storm" I think it will be better part of atmosphere, and it will be less sugestive for voting, so we actually can vote for MVP (and voting will be more fun). Also, this is "Heroes of the Storm", so people will feel more connection with atmosphere.SerbCommando3 Oct 8, 2016
Oct 7, 2016 Skip Button or Bust [MVP] The MVP system offers nothing to the game. Outside of everything else, I'm actually surprised such a clunky-looking feature made it off test servers in its current state. (Hell this is the post-actual polishing). The animations, the sounds, the effects... they're awful. The whole thing looks like it was squeezed, arbitrarily, into the game at the last minute, replete with some generic "MVP" voiceover, like we didn't !@#$ing know what we were looking at. It's like watching the local news channel's Sports segment whose graphics were put together by a high school kid with powerpoint. This isn't Overwatch. Overwatch's gameplay and motif fit well with Play of the Game and voting sessions. Especially since, if you don't want to participate in potg or voting, it's otherwise a quick break from map-cycle based gameplay where the roster of players carries over indefinitely. It doesn't fit in Heroes for that exact reason. This is a session based game where we expect to jump into another game right away, or as we see fit and not be forced to go through another load for no other reason than a feature that brings absolutely nothing to the table. I doubt this stupid feature will get removed, but for the love of god, give us the skip button. Better still, give us a permanent option in settings to 'always-skip'. You have the always skip killcam in Overwatch, why not here?Unfortunate0 Oct 7, 2016
Oct 7, 2016 [Suggestion] We need global talents! EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS PAY TO WIN (GOLD SINK) LIKE YOU DID WITH ARTIFACTS! I was thinking it would be great if you could have some way to get vision without relying on any specific heroes. Not on EVERY SINGLE SPOT, but just some way to get some small vision. So I was thinking maybe we could have 1 GLOBAL TALENT similar to summoners in LoL, but only 1 and has own Warcraft/Starcraf/Diablo theme where a player gets a temporary boost to whatever he wants. Starcraft themed talents Scouting Drone (Terran Theme) Give vision to 1 specific spot, lasts 30 seconds until killed. 90 second cooldown. Pylon (Protoss Theme) Constructs a floating Pylon after 10 seconds that grants shield equal to 1% of maximum health every 2 seconds that stacks 5 times. Can be killed in 5 hero hits. Shield is removed if exiting the Pylon radius. Swarm Host (Zerg Theme) Controls a Swarm Host. Spawns 5 locusts while underground (take 1 hit to kill) that travel about 0.75 screen distance before dying. Attacks hit half the minion damage. (Locusts removed from Abathur (more on that later)) Other alternative Corruptor (Zerg Theme) Summons corruptor that has 5 health (flying unit, no collision detection). Stops structure from attacking (doesn't work on core). 1 min cooldown. Warcraft themed talents Peasant (Human Theme) Controlled unit that can be used to continuously repair structures (can be killed like the other MULE) spawns after 1 minute upon dying Kodo Beast (Orc Theme) Controlled unit that boosting troops morality giving 20% hp and damage bonus to all minions and mercs. Lunaras Blessing (Night Elf Theme) (Passive) Moonwells receive charges 50% faster and are able to hold 25% additional charges. (Normal Moonwell is nerfed 25% and Moonwells become charge based, meaning you can heal everytime it has gained 1 charge up to 100 charges.) Unholy Smite (Undead Theme) Kills Mercenary and gets 50% of the mercenary HP back as health Diablo themed Talents Stone of Jordan Increases damage against minions by 25% and no longer is effected by stun from boss monsters, Effect lasts 3 seconds and resets duration on auto attack. 2 minutes cooldown Unity 50% of damage taken is split into nearby allies. Works only if your allies have higher hp% than you (if more than 1 ally with higher hp%, then splits the extra damage evenly, 2 allies = 50% split on that 50% -> both receive 25%). Effect lasts 3 seconds but refreshes duration if you are being attacked. 2 minutes cooldown Ring of Royal Grandeur (Passive) You gain access to basic talents 1 level earlier (not ultimate or storm talent). ----- Abathur gets new Passive called ENHANCE Activate to enhance Minion to deal 100% bonus damage to non-Heroic targets (permanent effect). Can be used on Abathur Monstrocity but only gains 50% of effect and lasts 10 seconds. 45 second cooldown. The locusts talents replaced with ENHANCE talents like giving ability to enhance minion with ADDITIONAL 100%, making them really beefy and ability to enhance hero for certain duration (lasts only 10 seconds and gives only 10% bonus to damage but effects damage towards heroes as well)) Healing Ward removed as general talent but added better version for Rehgar and Thrall also has option to pick it.Surma2 Oct 7, 2016
Oct 7, 2016 Cheating AIs I think it would be fun to include a new rank of difficulty when facing AIs called "Cheating" Basically it is a mode where the AIs get added benefits to make it more of a challenge for players. For example, -20% death time, +10% experience gained for team, deal +20% dmg against merc camps, ect. General bonuses like that which wouldn't directly make them stronger in of themselves, but gives them unfair boosts. This way if a human player goes 1v1 an AI the human still gets a feel for what it is like to face that hero head on.KingOvermind1 Oct 7, 2016
Oct 7, 2016 Option to Bypass MVP Screen It would be nice if we could have an options setting to bypass MVP screen, and go straight to the Score screen.Zentgraf0 Oct 7, 2016
Oct 6, 2016 Replace Bots With Other Players Hello. Bots are a good feature to have, but sometimes they aren't good enough. I suggest you to let players join a match that's already started to replace a bot with a player. Let us queue normally, for bot replacement or for both. This is just a raw idea that just came to my mind after a disconnection. I hope you like my idea and maybe improve it somehow.Elitesparkle0 Oct 6, 2016
Oct 6, 2016 Show most used skin for the hero in HL queue Hi! I had an idea for a feature that I'd like to see implemented. I'd like it if the hero model displayed for your "Most Hero League wins" hero while queuing for hero league would be displayed with the skin most used or last used for that hero? I like to use my Master ETC skin, but he looks so bland without it now, so I'd like to be able to see him in that instead of his base skin. Thanks for doing what you do blizzard!Chrizzilla1 Oct 6, 2016
Oct 6, 2016 'Protected' health bar overlay Current health of the player should still be visible when 'Protected' status is applied. First off, for the most part I've had no issue with the way this status is shown. However in a recent game against a Butcher/Medivh combo I found hiding the health bar quite frustrating. The Butcher would charge into battle at ~10% health (apparently easy pickings), apply his brand and be shielded by Medivh. At the end of the shield the Butcher suddenly and unexpectedly had ~80%. Hiding such a large amount of healing is obviously a good strategy but I personally found it deceptive and felt this fell outside the ability's intended design. I believe the showing player's current health while under the 'Protected' status is an appropriate change to make in this case.Viridian1 Oct 6, 2016
Oct 6, 2016 Why skins don't show on heroes in Ranked screen? The hero that shows up on the Ranked screen that is the hero that you played and won the most with isn't skinned, why? I'd love to have the selected skinned and colors applied to it atm it shows the default skin. This is subtle change but it's just nice to have. :)Lynx0 Oct 6, 2016
Oct 5, 2016 MVP Screen needs fixing now!! First off let me say that I enjoy the new MVP screen I think it's pretty neat that being said I must let you know it's making not want to play anymore, as it keeps making my win games into loses and giving me a leaver status which sucks big time!!. The other thing that's really bugging me is that it's ruining my win streaks, battleground win ratings and my hero league rating which is majorly annoying and very rude!!Blazindragon0 Oct 5, 2016
Oct 5, 2016 Warhead Junction: Rework the warhead artwork The warhead item that you can gather on Warhead Junction looks bad. 1. It is blurry. Compare this to for example the Xel'Naga artifact pieces, that also have a glow but still look sharp and detailed. Or the tributes which also look sharp. 2. All other items that you can gather or grab while channelling have a text over them ("Right-Click..."). The warhead though has another warhead icon above its artwork. This looks dumb. Obviously the designers realised during creating this map that the warhead itself was made so blurry that they have to add a sharper icon above of it so people actually see it - instead of just writing the Right-Click text over it AND make the artwork clear, bright and sharp. Compare: http://imgur.com/a/RC9fSYokihiro1 Oct 5, 2016
Oct 4, 2016 [MVP] Incorporate Deaths in Calculation Yay! Top siege dmg and 17 deaths! MVP! Brutal.LemonyFresh0 Oct 4, 2016
Oct 4, 2016 Example of the Home Screen & Rank Play Emblem Hi everyone. 1) I am looking for examples of what IS the home screen of this game, is it the screen you see after you login? if so or if not, could someone please post a screen capture of a home screen? 2) Can anyone provide a screen capture of a Ranked Play Ladder Emblem for me please? I don't care which one, I just need to know what they look like. which ones are they? Huge thanks to anyone who does this for me. I appreciate the help in figuring this out.LazyTurtle0 Oct 4, 2016
Oct 3, 2016 Report - afk/losing on purpose Yes, I know it can be abused. But, without a system to report those that lose on purpose or want to make you lose, how will the community get better? It's only a game, is what everyone says. It's a game and there are also team games such as sports or card games. Nobody goes on a basketball team and sits on the floor or tries to make every shot backwards. Or plays a game like euchre by playing random cards. You do that and you get told to leave or punched in the mouth. Can't we first agree that although it's a team game, that doesn't mean one person should be able to make your chances to win almost zero? That part out of the way, there are some things people do to make it impossible. AFK is the obvious one, but also things like double mercy that only uses pistol. Yeah, it happens. Or when the other team goes 5 bastion or bjorn, but the roadhog just refuses to swap because his damage is 'gold medal'. Yes, thanks for giving the enemy team more ults due to your high health and self heal, but it doesn't help your own team.Dracobane0 Oct 3, 2016
Oct 3, 2016 Better Auto Select options. This may sound odd. But I think it could really help people. So basically what i am trying to ask for as a feature. is filtering the auto select. For example, I want to only auto select Assassins Level 9 or below. Allowing me to level them and not worry about auto selecting Vikings when i can't play them but i own them. another example. is only auto selecting People in my favorites. So i can favorite the 10 Characters i want to work on. Or less. It would be neat to see this added into the game.Overlord1 Oct 3, 2016
Oct 3, 2016 Tooltip Overpower Since it cannot be used anymore on DKs or Garden Terrors Diablo's tooltip should also (like Stitches' Gorge) have this information: Cannot be used on massive Heroes.Yokihiro0 Oct 3, 2016
Oct 2, 2016 [MVP] Biased towards Damage Dealers. It's really difficult to get MVP as a Specialist, I play a lot of Sylvanas and the only time I ever get MVP is when I'm playing like an Assassin. Siege, Minion damage and XP doesn't seem to matter that much when picking the MVP. We Specialists seem to be underappreciated by the new MVP system.Verde0 Oct 2, 2016
Oct 2, 2016 [Custom game] Keep the lobby after game ends Could we keep the lobby after our game ends please? That means, after the game ends, instead of going back to the general hall, we will go back to the lobby. If someone doesn't want another game, they can simply leave the lobby. This will save us a lot of time to arrange a new lobby for each game. Especially, today, when I was watching a tournament, players made a new lobby and "forgot" to re-invite the casters.Syltom0 Oct 2, 2016
Oct 2, 2016 Logitech G510 Keyboard support? Hello guys, is there a way to show my stats such as kda and stuff on my lil beatiful keyboard display?Slowmo0 Oct 2, 2016
Oct 2, 2016 MVP Wastes Time and Makes People Sad MVP Screen - Takes up people's time - Declares an MVP and then makes people vote on presumably MVP - Doesn't award anything - Makes people sad who aren't chosen to be voted - Doesn't work for champs like MedivhLemonyFresh6 Oct 2, 2016
Oct 2, 2016 Abathur - Show healing done in Scoreboard Hello togheter, there are threads about this already..but maybe illustrating it with a screenshots helps? I don't see a reason to not show his healing done like in the SS. After the changes to Abathurs support build and adding Medivh.(a specialist with Healing-Done in the Scoreboard) http://i.imgur.com/D6hSrQV.png I had the MVP with 25% Healing done. Adding up the enemy Hero Damage then 25% of that is around 75k. An amount that should imo not be ignored. It will be added 'Soon™', according to Blizzard. =) But I really thought it will be added with the huge changes to the Scoreboard and MVP-Screen. Will it be added one day? =) Friendly regards KibluKiblu0 Oct 2, 2016
Oct 2, 2016 Try mode features in custom games Are there any plans to add Try Mode features to custom games? Those features are excellent for trying a new hero, but as far as I am aware these features are not available in any multiplayer mode. Do any of these features exist in custom games already and I'm just unaware of them? The ability to reset cooldowns, set levels, respawn forts, and instantly resurrect players would all be very useful for isolating and practicing various aspects of the game.Myraeri0 Oct 2, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 MONITOR SWITCHING SUPPORT Hi Blizzard Team, Please may you implement monitor switching support in the settings menu as I have my second screen as my primary (for reasons) and I have to keep changing the options to "windowed" then drag HOTS over to the screen I want to play on then change back to fullscreen again. This is really annoying as you can imagine and would help a lot if you could sort it. Thanks, SappySappyjay3 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 Hero sort option - quests I'd like to see an option to sort heroes by available quests. For instance, if my two quests are 1. Play as warrior and 2. Play Starcraft character, I'd like to be able to click a button to show me heroes who complete those two quests (like Artanis). Just thought it would be a nice touch.Damnaged1 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 MVP Screen isn't necessary for HoTS In Overwatch, it's great and part of the experience. Here, however, is frustrating, unskippable, and kind of a waste of time. Queue already is up to 5 minutes per search, this doesn't help. There's no reward for being MVP or even getting upvoted. 8 upvotes casts a shiny gold that's then forgotten about within the start of the next match. There's no benefit of this screen being apart of HoTS. Like the saying holds: "don't fix what isn't broken." Post-game stats were enough for me and my friends.Cera6 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 MVP - top healer Seriously, what does it mean? % of enemy team damage healed? Then explain like this.SerbCommando1 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 Talent Build Modifications I'd like to have the option to build my talents before I enter a match so I'm not wasting time trying to read the talents and get kicked. I have more games I'm kicked from than actual wins, because I don't read very fast or understand very well. I want to be able to 'pre-build' my talents before I enter the match so that I don't have to worry about picking them, they just come active in the match, so I can keep going and playing without loosing a game.Foxhunter1 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 MVP Scoring I know it isn't a big deal, but can't MVP be based on something other than assists? It looks stupid on games like this: http://imgur.com/a/lCx4A Just a half baked suggestion: Give MVP to the person with the most votes and just make a 5th slot for an extra accolade.Arkbennett2 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 Mini Map Opacity I think mini map opacity would be a great feature to add to the game. It wouldn't need to be a full 0% to 100% bar. Just enough so you could see what was underneath the map.Xtr3mePurple0 Oct 1, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Zarya is NOT "one of the strongest women in the world" ok so on the page for machines of war, it says that Zarya is one of the strongest women in the world. but that's not the true lore because from what I recall Zarya is THHHEEEEE STRONGEST WOMAN in DA WORLD (of Overwatch). the whole point of Zarya is that she's a champion and unbeatable, like a rock. honour her character!Jack3 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Quick Cast setting for Warhead Junction nuke (F) Garden Terror and Dragon Knight settings are easy to find in the Quick Cast settings list. I couldn't find the setting for the Nuke (F key) on Warhead Junction. If it doesn't exist, it really needs to. Edit: Well, I found it. Every hero has their own setting for "Map Mechanic Ability". PLEASE make this per-map instead of per-hero (or have the per-hero setting override a per-map or global setting for F).Aardvark2 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Make quest talents sound/visuals to feel more RPG-ish I will ike that quest sound, visual notifications, and quest complete sound and visual feel more RPG-ish. Not just random attached generic notification, but something that will imptove nexus atmosphere.SerbCommando0 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Shop Request - Add Clickable Voice to all Heroes I'm sure I'm not the only one who has suggested this and hopefully I'm not alone... I want the ability to click on each of the Heroes in the Shop and have them go through their voice lines. It would be awesome to just go through the shop and listen to all the Heroes comedic voice lines. This is also especially useful when testing out the new/alternate voice of a Hero skin. Anyone else think this would be cool?FrostFawks0 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Let me skip MVP screen I find the MVP screen is a total waste of time that just stops me from going on with the game. Please allow users who want to skip it to do so.Sacrusha8 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 To Blizzard: Feedback on end game system I'm posting this just to offer Blizzard some feedback. I'm not interested in a discussion. Again, just giving Blizzard some feedback. When the game ends now, you have to sit through an announcement of an MVP, a vote section, and then wait for the game to load the player stats. I don't want to sit through all of this. I want to queue up and start another game. Why? I do not care who the MVP was (even if it was me.) I also do not want to waste time voting for myself or other players. The votes are meaningless except for bragging rights. You earn no extra gold or experience points no matter how many votes you get. So, why bother? (And if you did get something, it would be abused. So, don't add it.) If you attempt to leave at any point during the first two parts of the end game process, the game warns you that you will be penalized for leaving early. At least with Overwatch, once the game says "DEFEAT" or "VICTORY," you can leave safely. You don't have to watch the stats and medals and stuff. Can I have an opt-out option for this or just be able to leave once the game ends in defeat or victory? Yes, it probably is thirty seconds or so. But I'd rather use those seconds waiting in queue for another game.Hydev0 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Disable auto-attack? Hey! I've been trying to find a way to disable auto-attacks, but it looks like the only solution is to move around, which isn't working if I want to use the "spy games" talent as The lost vikings (maybe other heroes have the same problem?). Is there a way to disable auto-attacking?HerrBöse2 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 Feature Request: Random Favorite Hero A simple request for a simple feature, make a button for quickplay, which gives you a random hero, but only from your favorites. I would also suggest beeing able to mark quickplay heroes as favorites seperately from draft heroes, but having the button at all would be great!Toadstool1 Sep 28, 2016