PTR Bug Report

Jan 4 Low FPS Investigation Greetings Heroes! We are aware of players reporting issues with performance degradation on Live. Our PTR build should have improvements to mitigate some cases of lowered performance, but we need your help in investigating this further. When experiencing degraded performance, please first try to run the game using the Default Video settings. If, running Default Video settings, you are still seeing severe degradation of performance (under 30 FPS, for example), please send the following to our Heroes Attachment Inbox: DxDiag.txt and MSInfo.txt Variables.txt (from your Heroes documents folder) Average/Min/Max FPS Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek6 Jan 4
Jun 23, 2015 PTR Bug Writing Guidelines Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Heroes of the Storm PTR Bug Report Forums! Bug Forum Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, balance, requests, complaints, suggestions belong in a different board. Our team reads every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will possibly ignore or delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a separate thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are already posted, or if our Tech Support forums already addresses your issue in one of the Stickied posts with commonly encountered issues. If you have a duplicate thread, it will be locked and we will point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please try to post from the account that is experiencing the issue. It helps us more accurately diagnose any issues that you may be experiencing on the server side. Finally, please only discuss the bug addressed within the thread. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that clearly describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. Good summary: The tooltip for the Zagara’s Baneling Barrage skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with barrage After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turnaround time reproducing the issue. Don’t assume that your audience will immediately see the bug you are reporting, even if you feel it’s obvious. Factors such as region, ISP, hardware configuration, and even playstyle can cause two different people’s experience to differ enough to cause your bug to be unnoticeable or completely avoided by another person. Types of Bugs Below are a few high-level categories of bug you may encounter in Heroes of the Storm. I also have included the specific information we would like for each bug reported of this type. Functionality/Design – You are expecting something in the game to work one way, and it’s working another way. This could include skills not functioning properly, computer AI behaving oddly, or a hero completely disappearing after using a skill. Helpful info to include: Whether you’re in menus or in game. What hero is affected, or if all heroes are. Proper name of functionality (tooltip skill name). Screenshot or video of what’s wrong. (uploaded to the file or media sharing site of your choice) Compatability – If something is wrong with how the game is behaving with your hardware or peripherals, such as graphics not displaying properly, sounds playing incorrectly or not at all, freezes or performance loss. Helpful info to include: Again, whether you’re in menus or in game. Provide your System information (DxDiag.txt or System Profiler) and Variables.txt (found in the Documents folder of our game) Connectivity – Your client's connection to our service is impacted, or you have issues dealing with login, grouping, matchmaking, chat, or any other issue related to the networking of our game. Helpful info to include: What region you are connecting to. Run a Pathping and Tracert if you suspect a network issue, and report your findings. Crashes – Crashes are the easiest for you to report. When our game crashes, you should be provided with a text entry field, which sends a report directly to our bug database. Provide details in that box if you have any, as that sometimes is the only information we have to identify hard-to-reproduce issues impacting our players. Once you submit that, you are provided a UUID code. If the crash happens occasionally, there is no need to post at all. However, if the crash is happening consistently and severely impacting your gameplay experience, please provide that UUID code in any post you make on the issue. Remember, the more specifics you provide us, the better equipped we are to research, reproduce, and report your issue! And when we successfully report your issue, chances are good you’ll see a fix! I hope that these guidelines prove useful to you! Thank you very much for reading, and enjoy Heroes of the Storm!Fizivix0 Jun 23, 2015
3d PTR SPECIAL EVENT - HEROES OF THE PTR! Greetings Heroes! This week, our Test Analysts will be hopping into the Public Test Realm for a mega BRAWL of EPIC proportion! We’d like to request your aid in hunting down any bugs that may exist in our upcoming patch. During this time, we will be targeting play on our release of Valeera, Sandbox Custom Game Mode and balance changes to Tassadar and Rexxar. A full list of those can be found at our patch notes here. Patch Notes If you’d like to participate, please join us on the PTR at the following dates and times: Tuesday, January 17: 3:00 p.m. — 5:00 p.m. PDT. Wednesday, January 18: 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m. PDT. We plan to use General Chat to find players for our Custom games. We can be recognized from our distinctive “BlizzBrawler” BattleTags, in addition to a few others, including: Odysseus, Fizivix, Kelphe, Huginncord, and myself. Our Brawlers will also be sporting a special portrait, so that it’s easy to know who to ask if you have questions, and who will be organizing games. Please report any bugs you discover here: PTR Bug Report Forum Reference post on how to write your bugs: PTR Bug Writing Guidelines Guide on emailing us Screenshots/Replays: PTR Bug Attachment Guidelines See you in the PTR! - Zobrek -Kelphe0 3d
Jun 23, 2015 PTR Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Heroes, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address HeroesBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Heroes of the Storm” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - FizivixFizivix0 Jun 23, 2015
2h Waitingtime Bug Maybe its not but .. this waitingtime for this hero is uncredible. i play often now the PTR heros but i just waited about 1000-2000 seconds on new heros. Now you are on 6000+ minimum. a guy wrote about 19000+ and i think its realy possible .. but srsly why you do this blizzard?eXoChuck2 2h
2h Captured Mercenaries can push an allied Hero Captured Mercenaries can push a Hearthstoning allied Hero without interrupting him. https://www.twitch.tv/followgrubby/v/115643476?t=60m50sAdûnâi1 2h
8h In-game Error Message Appears http://i.imgur.com/wkmEZnj.jpg This error message appeared repeatedly during a game on the PTR. This was in an AI game with AI allies (3 players, 2 AI). I believe "Player 5" was referring to Lt. Morales and that the error might have been related to her Healing Beam.Robotix2 8h
11h [BUG] Tass shield's heal the core. Here's a clip from a stream... As stated in the topic, Tass's shields now heal the core. https://clips.twitch.tv/followgrubby/ImportantWhaleDendiFaceSmelly4 11h
12h Greymane, Zeratul and Tychus bugs. Hi, I tested some heroes in trymode on PTR a bit. Here are some bugs I found Zeratul Vorpal blade (lv1 talent) doesn't teleport the full distance if you're far away from the target (more than a normal blink distance). Can easily be recreated by using Wormhole after auto attacking the target from long range then try to use Vorpal Blade to jump back. Greymane's Mark for the kill no longer applies vulnerability. Tychus's Overkill (his Q) doesn't deal full damage written on tooltip. Can easily be checked by using it on Trymode Dummy. Rexxar's W (Misha charge) damage no longer gets buffed from Bestial Wrath like in Live version. Trivial: Monk IronFist crit auto attacks no longer shown in red color.REAMS2 12h
15h PTR 22: Hero Joke Quotes NOT HEARD, PARTIALLY FIXED HEY BLIZZARD!!.. Remember what you told us to the NON PTR Forum members?^^... HERE, let me remind you... http://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20747904780?page=4#post-68 "Please create a new topic if you continue to experience this problem in future releases. " I've checked the PTR PATCH NOTES for TODAY, November 7th, PATCH 22.0 , ,located HERE http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20344328/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-november-7-2016-11-7-2016 and it says: "Sound - Voiceover: Fixed an issue that could prevent Heroes’ voiceover lines from playing properly after being clicked on. You told me to report just incase we still had issues, but in this case, i'll do it here.. And i'll do a copy-paste from the Patch Notes' Comments section to save some time: START "I've been able to get in (The PTR/RPP).. THE ISSUE REMAINS!!!.. You need to do 9 CLICKS!...NINE!!..To trigger the quotes!! The only TINY fix you did though, is that if you trigger dunno, 2 quotes WITHOUT MOVING THE HERO with 9 CLICKS, then MOVE THE HERO, the hero might do the typical "going there" quote, but once you do the 9 CLIIIICKS again, THE QUOTES ARE NOT RESETTED, THEY GO SEQUENTIAL!! BUT THE 9 CLICKS ISSUE IS-NOT-SOLVED!!!!!!!...For god's sake, MAKE IT 2!!!!...TWOOOOO!!!!!! " ---- END Could you pretty pretty PLEASE fix it?.....Even if it's a MINI PATCH that's not scheduled for a monday/tuesday/wednesday, just like sometimes you do with OVERWATCH...Pretty pretty preeeetty please? Thank you in advance.. I am awaiting an official reply to help you guys in this "hardcore fans" petition to fix it ASAP or something..So once it hits November 15th (European Patch), it gets lovely TO HEAR <3..DV2FOX8 15h
22h Zeratul's Vorpal blade reveals unrevealables Enemies with unrevealable stealth stay visible if vorpal blade's mark/debuff is on them. (Only tested this in try-mode with Valeera bot) Why does someone just randomly downvote this without and explanation...Raiser2 22h
23h Sandbox cursed hollow On the sandbox mode if you use the reset structure cheat curses stops disabling forts and keeps from firing and will continue firing.biohazard9290 23h
1d Try mode bug I should have pictured screenshot but I haven't so.. please just check it. 1. even though I selected my ally hero, none, after I click reset fort there is ally hero roaming around. But still the ally hero button shows I selected none 2. Artanis Motion bug - his hair was in pendulum motion with High frequency. However, since my computer has low Graphic card and CPU so I couldn't use physics effect on my game. 3. Abathur error - If I select abathur then select my ally hero, none. From place where abathur was keep spawning Locusts(am I right?)quantum992 1d
1d Valeera Model at the summary screen. Valeera's model seems a bit small at the summary screen at the end of a match (Where it levels up the player level and the character). It looks fine in the shop just noticed that she seems a lot smaller here (Not sure if this is a bug or not).MrPink0 1d
1d Hero league mistakes Hello .. I am user of heroes of the storm and as a good fan of the game I would like to infer some details that quizza are errors in the game 1.- In the classified mode of heroes league I found some characters that when they are selected, they say the frace and they keep repeating the last word so that the selection of the heroes ends, that I have noticed with the following heroes: arthas, dehaka .. another thing I have noticed is that when you select ragnaros. The voice of ragnaros is heard in design of mini ragnaros and also the voice of ragnaros normal is heard above the other voice .. for my part is what I could notice and I would like that it was revised .. thank you for your attention.ENDER0 1d
1d Valeera Sinister strike (Q) CP award/Tooltip As far as I can understand from the Sinister Strike tooltip hitting an enemy hero should not be a requirement to get the combo point. "Dash forward, dealing damage to all enemies in a line. If Sinister Strike hits an enemy Hero, she stops dashing immediately and the cooldown is reduced to 1 second. Awards 1 Combo Point." However hitting an enemy hero seems to be the only time a combo point is gained. Either the tooltip part stating when combopoints are recieved should be updated to clarify that hitting a hero is required or a combo point should be gained, either any time the ability is used or any time it is ised and deals damage.Cëlûnx1 1d
1d Rex Dire Beast talent wrong color Dire Beast is the only "claw" talent on that tier, yet the icon was recoloured to yellow and isn't shown in its standard colorsYokihiro1 1d
1d Monkey King Samuro Clone Tints In a game vs. AI, the clones of the enemy Monkey King Samuro (AI) were always the red tint even though the AI had the green tint making it very easy to tell which ones were fake.Robotix1 1d
1d Rexxar's Spirit Swoop doesn't damage HM minions. Rexxar's Spirit Swoop (Q) doesn't damage the minions in the Haunted Mines. The only talent I had taken when this bug occurred was Bird of Prey (Q) at level 1.Robotix1 1d
1d Typo on Tass' new 16 talent The text on Tassadar's new 16 talent Focused Beam says that it increases Basic Ability damage, but the hover text says it increases basic attacks I know its meant to be basic attacks, but I wouldn't mind having PsyStorm do %Life. Could be too much, but you couldn't get it with the new vulnerable talent, and it would make 16 be all about W, like 4 is about his Q.Djyngo1 1d
1d PTR tassadar quest talent typo...i hope his level 1 talent khaydarin resonance, for the first reward after 20 globes, it says "retains 0% of its value after it expires". i sincerely hope that 0% is a typo. side note, psy infusion, 1000(!) enemies?Moysa2 1d
1d PTR: Tassadar's Support Score is Basically Doubled As the subject line alludes to, damage absorbed by Plasma Shield is adding twice what it should to Tassadar's support score on the stats screen. I thought I was able to get comparable numbers to live. I was very wrong. I noticed, too, that the floating combat text displays a shield's value twice.Timbit1 1d
1d Raven's Seeker Missile explosion Raven's Seeker Missile seems to not explode sometimes. The visual explosion is not created and the missile only seems to deal single target damage in these cases. Also, if the targeted unit dies and the missile impacts with the ground, there is no area damage dealt. Btw, the Raven's weapon only shows 8 damage in the UI instead of the real value of the Seeker Missile (I guess that the weapon's displayEffect might reference a different effect). Last but not least, the attached explosion is not where the missile model is when it impacts.Ahli1 1d
1d Tassadar's Archon and Lifesteal Interaction I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug or an intended feature that probably needs to be balanced, but I wanted to report it either way. The lifesteal from Tassadar's shields appear to affect both the primary attack and splash damage, specifically when he is in Archon. Other lifesteal effects in the game only apply to primary target damage, not the splash damage, so this is odd behavior. Before his rework, the splash damage was spell damage, but after the rework the splash is physical damage. As such, he gets an insane amount of sustain just from attacking groups of enemies.candyman8512 1d
1d Reworked Tassadar Bugs Templar's Will (1) talent does not show up Mana restored values in blue color, above Tassadar's head. Nullification (13) talent's description contains an unnecessary space between the words "deals" and "by". Focused Beam (16) talent does not show the %HP damage in purple, like all other, similar talents do, so it's difficult to read. Also, it has negative synergy with Archon, which seems a little... weird.Anu1 1d
1d Strange system messages in Quick Match http://imgur.com/zXVORr6 When I was playing a Quick Match in PTR, I got those strange messages.Syltom1 1d
1d PTR AI bug In the first match I played in the PTR as of Valeera, I experienced at, around the 7 minute mark, I think, the Ai suddenly simply forgot how to play, and didn't move for the rest of the match, both my allies AND my enemies. I was trying out the new Rexxar, my team featured myself, and four Ai's in the form of Uther, Zuljin, Ragnaros, and Sgt Hammer. The enemy team also featured a Rexxar, his team mates were Abathur, Lunara, Rehgar and Kael Thas, they were taking the bottom left mercenary camp in towers of doom, I went to get that camp, lost Misha, then everyone stopped, for the rest of the match. If i walked to the enemy team they would cast abilities, but they would not move (except Misha as she is moved by an ability)Bloodmaniac1 1d
1d Bizarre reconnect bug So I had a really weird thing happen when I reconnected to a game last night. I got DC-ed relatively early in a game. I quickly fixed my internet issue, and then I reconnected. I played through the game completely normally after that. No issues. However, when the game ended and I went to the stats screen, I noticed that it showed me as the wrong hero. As I looked closer, I realized that it showed me (and my partymate) as being members of the enemy team FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME. All the stats were also 0. Now, I realize this isn't a game breaking bug, and as I said, I was able to reconnect and continue play, but how the heck the after game stats could pull the team lineup from the previous game AND put us on the wrong team was just astonishing. VERY odd.hesjingixen1 1d
1d Player 2 Ability 1 Too Short 0 Messages I think someone left their debugging messages in the production build may be ? The message Player X Ability Y Too Short # where X, Y and # are integers between 0-5 (too short always 0) but the ability and player numbers vary from 1-5 Cursed Hollow, VsAI, Veteran, All bots, Human playing Tassadar.MrFizzbin7613 1d
1d Tassadar Focused Beam Tooltip Tassadar Focused Beam talent tooltip reads "Oracle increases Basic Ability damage" Which implies that your basic attacks are instead ability damage. Seeing the details of the talent describe basic attacks against heroes deal damage equal to 1% while oracle is active. It should read as follows "Oracle increases basic attack damage". Also the original text capitalizes B in basic and A in ability, only the start should have the capital. SN: Perhaps capitalization of abilities is intended as I am seeing it on near every ability in talent details.Scintillate3 1d
1d Reworked Tassadar bugs Templar's Will (1) talent does not show up Mana restored values in blue color, above Tassadar's head. Nullification (13) talent's description contains an unnecessary space between the words "deals" and "by". Focused Beam (16) talent does not show the %HP damage in purple, like all other, similar talents do, so it's difficult to read. Also, it has negative synergy with Archon, which seems a little... weird.Anu0 1d
1d PTR Tassadar Archon Auto Attack Bugged Tassadar can currently lose his ability to auto attack under certain conditions while using Archon. The effect appears to be permanent and is not fixed by death. I've been able to recreate this bug several times against arthas in PTR and believe it to be caused by attack speed slowing effects (however it doesn't seem to trigger from keep/fort attacks).Luska7 1d
1d Valeera Vanish failed to activate I was playing as Valeera on the haunted mines, and after i destroyed a gate I attempted to use vanish but the ability did not put me in stealth, and the ability went on cooldown. I thought maybe i had just mashed to button too fast and accidentally canceled it, but i could not replicate this.pootut9872 1d
1d Valeera, lvl 20 talent, Cold blood Valeera lvl 20 Talent: Cold Blood, after playtesting valeera i found that her lvl 20 talent, cold blood, does not go on cooldown after use. I restarted the playtest environment and it continued to not go on cooldown after using on an enemy champion.Wolfchilde1 1d
1d valeera active talents there is a bug with valeera's crippling poison, wound poison, and cold blood in which they have no cooldown even though the talent descriptions say that the talents do. i discovered this in try mode and made sure that i did not have toggle cooldowns activated. however thistle tea does have a cooldown which i suppose means that it is working as intended.BcImBatman7 1d
2d Valeera move queue bug I scanned the first page to see if this had been posted but didn't see it, so I created this topic. If you're stealthed with valeera, and issue a shift command (right click in bushes + shift b) she immediately pops out of stealth. This is a huge bug, because you're not actually taking any action until you b - the rest is a movement command. None of the other stealth characters behave this way either. To replicate the bug, use her trait, then try right click to position + shift b. Thank you for your time.Scorpidlight0 2d
2d Anub'arak: Chitinous plating (still) has no effect Chitinous plating is supposed to reduce the cooldown of Harden Carapace up to three seconds if taking ability damage while the shield is active. It does not. In the video, you can see that Dampen Magic activates, indicating that the damage being received is indeed ability damage, but the cooldown of Harden Carapace is unaffected. This talent has a 40% pick rate, and would be a critical component of his survivability and damage... but it doesn't actually do anything. https://youtu.be/GOwj9IrtZxQBracket1 2d
2d Tower targeting Valeera after using Vanish https://clips.twitch.tv/insomniaqq_/CarefulChinchillaJKanStyleLerhond0 2d
2d PTR: Tassadar Bugs I found Here's something odd: http://imgur.com/a/JqeBK What is that "Player 8 Ability 0 too long" thing on the two images? (The pic with the stats is only to let blizzard know what heroes were on the match so they know who the problem is probably coming from - I'm guessing it's Valeera on my team) Second is the tooltip error I mentioned on the EU forums because I was dumb enough not to check the region I was posting from. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/17614763336 It says "Regeneration Globes grant an additional 50% mana" and it says that's a quest. Well, that's not a quest. It's a bonus, a plus, a passive. Not a quest. Also it says after gathering 20 globes your shields will retain 0% of its value..... Now, I dont know if it's a bug or not, but it seems there's something very wrong with his basic attacks right now. On the old Tassadar you could do something called: KITING/stutterstepping. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the concept, which is based on being able to basic attack while not fully holding a position. Well, it seems I can't do that right now. Not sure if its animation bug (meaning I still manage to shoot some basic attacks with stutter stepping but I just don't see the animation of my attacks) OR if it's really such a channeled ability that I cannot basic attack for such short period of time, like I need to give some time to my basic attacks to start doing damage, they will not attack instantly like, say, Valla's. Well, this is plain wrong. When I first read his patch notes I was really excited because A LOT of it seem really awesome and smart, but his channeled basic attack is just wrong right now. For it to be effective you would have to have a BIGGER BASELINE attack range. His range right now without talents means he cannot kite by any !@#$ing means because he will NOT deliver basic attacks if he doesn't hold his position for a while. Also not being able to move while channeling this basic attack means he's pretty horrible. You might say his damage isn't supposed to be great anyway, but I'm concerned he won't even be able to enjoy his passive slows if he can't basic attack properly: If he has to ALWAYS lock down on a position to basic attack (because he can't move around between basic attacks) it will mean he will die just painfully easy as being on one spot for too long means death on this game. He needs to be able to move while not completely losing his ability to dish out some basic attacks. My suggestion is revert the basic attack changes and add a slow to his old basic attacks while maybe reducing its damage. Second option would be to just allow him to basic attack without having to "channel" first while also increasing his attack range by a lot. Also one of the major problems, if not the biggest, is that his basic attacks now with that beam animation mean your enemies will see you attacking them RIDICULOUSLY more easily so they'll focus you down A LOT HARDER and with you needing to stay put to attack it WILL MEAN YOUR DEATH, specially when you need the slow to make yourself useful and your damage is now %^-*. All in all, I like his rework, I just cannot believe his basic attacks and shields have been nerfed this way, I don't like this way more back line hero style.Ultrajante2 2d
2d Rexxar portrait goes black Rexxar portrait in the bottom left corner goes dark or black when you use your D to attack a target with Misha. I did not switch any hero and only used "set level" to get Rexxar to level 20.carmor1 2d
2d Two Lt. Morales' Talents have wrong tints 1. Infused Grenade (4) is currently yellow, it should be normal red. 2. Shield Sequencer (16) is currently purple. It should be normal blue. They are now the only Talents on their respective tiers that concern that particular Ability, so they should have the same tint as that Ability.Adûnâi0 2d
2d Try Mode: Abathur locusts continue to spawn 0. Enter Try mode 1. Select Ally Hero: Abathur 2. Select Ally Hero: None Observed: Abathur's locusts continue to spawn in the starting area, even though Abathur is not present. Also, an animation is present at that spot as if an invisible Abathur were moving around (in place). Expected: Ally hero is completely disabled.Aardvark1 2d
2d Rexxar's Dire Beast (13) Talent wrong tint Rexxar's Dire Beast (13) Talent should have a normal, red tint. Currently, it has an alternate, yellow colour, but it's a left over from the time when Rexxar had two Talents that concerned his Misha, Charge Ability on that tier, now he has one (Dire Beast).Adûnâi0 2d
2d Tassadar Tooltip Wrong Text The tooltip of Tassadar's level 20 Force Barrier says "Force Wall's duration, cooldown enhanced". While the details say "increase range and reduce cooldown" Tooltip should be fixed to "Increased range, reduced cooldown" or something like that.ThoriumEx1 2d
2d Tassadar Psionic Storm Bugs Under certain conditions Tassadars Psionic Storm loses half of its damage. I wasnt able to find the root cause of it yet, but it seems to function like a switch that cuts the damage into half and it remains like that for the rest of the game, or in try mode until resetting the Level (resetting Talents doesnt fix it). Secondly, there seems to be something wrong with the Psionic Echoes timing. Sometimes, when casting the second Psionic Storm in the last possible moment, the character animation shows, but no second Psionic Storm is happening.Krachmaninov0 2d
2d Tassadar's Mental Acuity Not Reducing Cooldown Right The talent, Mental Acuity reads: Quest: Each Takedown earned lowers the cooldown of Oracle by 3 seconds, to a maximum of 15 seconds. The default cooldown of Oracle is 30 seconds, so when the quest is completed I would expect the cooldown to be 15 seconds. In Try Mode, with quests completed it looks like it's only reducing the cooldown by 3 seconds.tenaciousc2 2d
2d Rexxar: Thrill of the Hunt Thrill of the Hunt (level 16) is supposed to give bonus movement speed when Rexxar makes a basic attack. In Try mode it was also triggering from Misha's basic attacks. I didn't try in a real game. Personally I like that behavior better, as it makes the talent a possible pick. I would never take it otherwise.normalbrain0 2d
2d PTR GOLD & BUY Since we're testing New heroes before they come out.. Can we at least use our gold there to buy bundled heroes (w/mount) = aka gold for hero then pay less for the bundle? I mean the gold doesn't transfer we can't use it ... it just sits there.. So why can't we have a small (very small) perk of buying the bundle a little cheaper to play early? (sorry retired on disability & this is my man game i play) Thank you! -Loyal Fan of 2+yrsShadybear4201 2d
2d Bugs I found during PRT experience 1. Butcher's W mark - the fire- travelled separately with hero which was marked 2. Ranaros Q - the spreading fire effect didn't seem to work. thank you oh I almost forgot this. 3. Tassadar's basic attack doesn't seem to attack normaly. I can't move or deal enough damage to enemy hero ps. Tassadar doesn't have bug. I just want you to fix tassadar back or rework again. You made tassadar to be dealer. It is hard to use wall because it cannot support team mates. please do more work on it.quantum990 2d
2d Found some bad bugs on the ptr there are 2 bugs that I have found that mess up the game. 1st being that you can't move the map at the bottom with your mouse edge, which is really bad. 2nd being that the game keeps going to windowed fullscreen with messed up resolution, so this is just a heads up for people wanting to play on the ptr! hopefully they fix this before they release the patch, and hopefully fix it while its on the ptr because with it I can't play :(gora1 2d