Requests for Beta Access & Keys - Please Read!

General Discussion
The Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta is upon us!

As always, be extra mindful of shady characters who wish to steal your login credentials through phishing attempts, which are often disguised by falsified emails and websites. What’s more, please be warned that any key generators or other offers for a key aside from our list of official giveaways are most certainly suspicious. You can learn more about phishing here in this Battle.net support article.

The best way to ensure an invite is the real deal is to avoid clicking any links. Instead, log in to your Battle.net account and check the Summary section to see if a Heroes of the Storm license has been added to your account.

If you are selected to participate in the Closed Beta, you will receive an invite via email. Opt-in invites will always be sent to the email address associated with your Battle.net account.

To help avoid phishing attempts, if you believe you've received an invite, it's best to refrain from clicking on any links in the email(s) you receive. If you received an opt-in invite, you can verify that your account has been granted a Closed Beta license in your Battle.net Account Management.

While this is an exciting time, please note that we will be locking or removing any threads related to requesting access to the Closed Beta or key requests.

Topics eligible for moderation include (but are not limited to):

• I want access to the Closed Beta!
  • I want an alpha key!
  • [Player A] should get a key!
  • I've played for [X] hours. Why didn't I get a key?
  • [Player B] is awesome! Why didn't [he/she] get a key?
  • [Player C] sucks! Why did [he/she] get a key?
  • I want to buy an alpha key.

If you're interested in participating in the Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta, make sure you've opted-in for testing by opting in on your Battle.net account’s Beta Profile Settings page. By doing so, you’ll give yourself the best chance at gaining testing access as our needs evolve and we expand the pool of invited players in the weeks and months to come.

Please note that opting in to the Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta will not guarantee you access , but it will at least give you a chance at joining our upcoming testing phases.

You can learn more details about the Closed Beta here.