Vote: Overall Favorite Heroes Streamer in 2014

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Please cast your vote here for this category in the 2014 Blizzard Stream Awards, powered by Twitch.tv.

Results will not be revealed when you vote! We’ll present the complete results for all 21 categories of awards on March 18, 2015 on our blogs and on blog.twitch.tv.

Thank you!
Overall Favorite Heroes of the Storm Stream in 2014
Poll ended on Mar 17, 2015
Eye on the Storm, so good!
They are all pretty good. Favorite go to ITN<3
Where is Khaldor at? Like seriously He made heroes what it is today
Eye on the Storm \o/
Woo woo go town hall heroes!
Day[9] even though he doesn't always stream it.
BRAWL WITH THE BLUES!!!!
Shoutouts to Town Hall Alliance!
03/10/2015 12:56 PMPosted by MrToxicCodes
Where is Khaldor at? Like seriously He made heroes what it is today

Looks like a few have been added :)
ITN Was the only one around when I got access last March. I feel like I've learned the game with those guys and find them really entertaining. I don't think they have as much experience as the Town Hall Heroes crew but they definitely make up for it in the entertainment factor. My vote is for them. Keep it up guys!
No Pallytime, really? After all he's done for HotS community and keeps doing? GG, moving on.
03/10/2015 01:39 PMPosted by Mellir
No Pallytime, really? After all he's done for HotS community and keeps doing? GG, moving on.

He's a youtuber, not a streamer. But he deserves the recognition, make a YT Awards too.
03/10/2015 01:39 PMPosted by Mellir

Pallytime and the rest of the TGN crew are fantastic people and create amazing content. They have recently started doing fun to watch shows on Twitch like "Brawl with the Bros" and more, which should set them up to be in the running for 2015.

For now, a majority of Pallytime's content is on Youtube, which obviously isn't the focus of this poll. We hope to see him and others from the TGN crew on the list in 2015.
why are the threads changing titles and polls? its really confusing now...

You seem to be adding in people to certain polls too. Which make the whole thing unfair, since people may have already voted without being presented with all of the final options. Botched job.
Vote for Khaldor!
Eye on the Storm!!

I didn't stream like, at all in 2014. ;D