Vote: Most Educational Heroes Streamer in 2014

General Discussion
Please cast your vote here for this category in the 2014 Blizzard Stream Awards, powered by Twitch.tv.

Results will not be revealed when you vote! We’ll present the complete results for all 21 categories of awards on March 18, 2015 on our blogs and on blog.twitch.tv.

Thank you!
Most Educational Heroes of the Storm Streamer in 2014
Poll ended on Mar 17, 2015
Where's rurounikage?
I've learned more from MFPallyTime than any of these so....yeah...
MFPallytime should be on this list, but he's a youtuber like I am.

They should have expanded the list, but oh well.
No Gmanbob, noone to vote for
Where is Guardsman Bob I've never heard of any of the guys in the list. Bob is where its at add him to list please and check out his twitch stream!
03/10/2015 01:02 PMPosted by Mugetsu21
Where is Guardsman Bob I've never heard of any of the guys in the list. Bob is where its at add him to list please and check out his twitch stream!

These are most of the Name of the Day streamers that basically are the face of the competitive scene for HotS on Twitch.

Despite being one of the best teachers for the game, Bob/MFPally aren't on the list, and I know the reason for Pally is because he's a Youtuber.
votde for khaldor. easy to choice him.
Vote for so1dier! He is one of the most impressive players in the alpha with a very creative mind. Quite a few of the meta shifts and hero play styles(Azmodunk for instance) have been brought to the scene mainly because of him. The guy is insanely smart and hard working.
No Sinvicta or MFPallytime?
Zuna is easily the most vocal and in depth. He commentates perfectly. Not to mention he won Blizzcon. Wouldn't go to any other streamer.
I don't know any of them..
what this dude said
Khaldor. German man.
I am gonna have to pencil in MFPallytime.
Im voting for Khaldor.
Can you please add Trikslyr to the list?
03/10/2015 01:32 PMPosted by Infinity0301
votde for khaldor. easy to choice him.
^ I did
Blizzard has been adding additional quality streamers like Khaldor to the poll, and until we have the official ok that the list is finalized, I do not think we should vote for the awards. This will insure that the final votes have taken all the possible candidates into consideration.

http://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/2ym6fu/please_do_not_vote_in_the_2014_blizzard_stream/