Rank 1 LFT [NA]

Looking for Party
Hello interweb friends!

I am your friendly, Carbon-based Knight here in search for a crew that is eager to take their game to the top level. But why would you be interested in playing with me?

Well,
I attained rank one with 80 wins; and still have so much more to learn.
I have a competitive background both through state tournament athletics and League of Legends tournaments [go-4-lol, local, promotional series] that has given me knowledge of how to work within a team dynamic along with the necessary work ethic to compete.
I have a great attitude with a hunger to improve.

[HOTS LOG profile]
https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1459547

If you are interested, reply to this post with your hours available, competitive background, and a bit about your style of play.

I am personally a melee tank and off-tank preferred. However, I haven't 'dedicated' to a role as of yet. Usually in a solo lane or roaming.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting all you awesome people!
I'm available almost 24 7. I don't have any competitive experience but I do have a lot of time played on games like these. I consider myself a jack of all trades i can play most any role. I don't want to be involved with rage quitters and people that just give up at one lost battle. I'm trying to find a team of people that are clear headed no what there doing and don't want to yell. I try some teams on here and all they do is fight and yell and I can't take it. I can pick up a hero that i have never played and be ready to go with him in like 1 game basically.
Thank you for replying to my post Kaeth,

I appreciate your consideration; however, I can not over look that your rank is considerably low. This could be that you simply don't have enough games played. Keep working and get your grind on. Show me you can win games.

Reply only if you are Diamond+ and Rank 1. If you're not, grind it up. It's not a perfect system, but it's the only one we have. Show me that you know how to win games. The 'pugs' that hold you back are the same 'pugs' we all get...

Thank you for your time~
Hey, CarboKnight. We are not Rank 1 yet, but we're working on it. And many of us are Platinum. Feel free to check out our thread here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/16954485339

We're looking for players like yourself!