Do you still call the Bruiser camp Knights?

General Discussion
Personally, I like calling the Bruisers camp knights. I find it easier to remember.

Do you still call them knights? Why?
Never called them knigths or bruisers, they don't look like knights at all. I've always called them "hard camp"
I always called them knights. Bruisers are warriors such as Anub'arak or Sonya.
Especially the robed guy with the staff. Such a knight :D
I've pretty much never had to call them out, so Idk why I need to name them. They're just mercs, and siege camps are siege mercs.
Alpha Knights 4 life.
This thread is nothing but a "oh look I played Alpha I'm so proud, I'm da old skoolz"
05/23/2015 08:10 AMPosted by Flammy
Never called them knigths or bruisers, they don't look like knights at all. I've always called them "hard camp"
Were they ever labeled as Knights? I've played since Alpha, and I've always called them knights, not sure why though.
Knights and Ogres are easy for me to remember.
The freakin sign says bruisers.

Why is this up for debate?
05/23/2015 10:02 AMPosted by Toadwart
The freakin sign says bruisers.

Because it used to say knights.

And knights is a more clear reference when you have bruisers as a subset of warriors.

05/23/2015 09:39 AMPosted by xeraphin
Were they ever labeled as Knights? I've played since Alpha, and I've always called them knights, not sure why though.

They were called knights until the release of Sky Temple. Probably because up until then all the knight camps looked the same while the Sky Temple knights have a different aesthetic.

05/23/2015 08:30 AMPosted by Flammy
This thread is nothing but a "oh look I played Alpha I'm so proud, I'm da old skoolz"

To be fair, I like the name "Knights" better, so that means I'm a bit biased.

After all, I still refer to the crusader as "Anajinn".
I still say Knights and have confused teammates because of it. I switch back and forth between 'Siege' or 'Giants' for the other mercs though.
All.the.time...
What frustrates me the most are the casters who still call them Easy and Hard camps.

Nobody new to the game will have any idea what they're talking about. Knights or bruisers is a much more minor difference, it's easy to figure it out.
05/23/2015 08:30 AMPosted by Flammy

That's the impression I got.

But, yes, I do call them Knights. Or the hard camp.
I wish they would make new battlegrounds with new mercenary camps. Why can't we have different formats for the siege and bruiser camps?
Technically the Blackheart Knights had a different look to them before Sky Temple, though it was a bit more subtle.