Overwatch in HotS?

General Discussion
Think that'll happen?
Yes, I think it has been confirmed but we won't see any of those character until the game releases, so it's going to take a good while.
It might, I personally hope not, but it might happen
06/08/2015 01:35 PMPosted by Rexigon
It might, I personally hope not, but it might happen

It's inevitable, there is no might.

One of the Overwatch characters was already on a HotS poster in last Blizzcon (The English/UK chick).

The only question here, is who will be out first.

My guess, it is going the be the girl I mentioned above, and the Ape dude.
100% possibility
Yeap... actually it's been already confirmed. Off course it won't happen now or not even "soon"... but it will happen.
It's going to happen...at some point after Overwatch is actually released.
lol I can't wait for the rekt comp to come widow nova zera
Yep, after Overwatch is released, we'll see Winston and Tracer shortly thereafter, with more to follow.
Pretty soon i would guess. New franchise with alot of "hero" already. Pretty sure we'll see a few from the trailer by the end of the year.
Tychus has two skin colors sporting Widowmaker and Tracer emblems on his suit. The Commander Raynor skin has a color variant sporting a Reaper tshirt
There will be no addition of an Overwatch hero until the game officially releases. At that point, it can become a possibility.

Personally, my fingers are crossed. Playing Tracer in Heroes would be legit.
But what about Hearthstone heroes?
Innkeeper FTW
06/08/2015 02:02 PMPosted by Trikslyr
There will be no addition of an Overwatch hero until the game officially releases. At that point, it can become a possibility.

Since you are not part of the marketing department you obviously don't know anything about it Trikslyr :)

In before Tracer available in hots as a "gift" to people who are gonna PAY for a "pass" to enter overwatch alpha BEFORE it's officialy released.
06/08/2015 02:11 PMPosted by Shin

Since you are not part of the marketing department you obviously don't know anything about it Trikslyr :)

In before Tracer available in hots as a "gift" to people who are gonna PAY for a "pass" to enter overwatch alpha BEFORE it's officialy released.
He still knows a hell of a lot more than you do...How can you come out of nowhere and tell a Blizzard employee what they do and don't know about Blizzard? Like seriously.
If you want to play as Tracer, why don't you play OverWatch?

I though this is a game where you could play as character you could never have like Thrall, Illidan, Diablo, Jaina, Tyrael etc etc.

Why should there be a playable OverWatch character here and far advamced playable OverWatch character in OverWatch itself.
06/08/2015 02:13 PMPosted by Sylv
How can you come out of nowhere and tell a Blizzard employee what they do and don't know about Blizzard? Like seriously.

You guess
Trikslyr, did you know you kind of resemble Wil Wheaton IRL? Serious you could be a body double :)
06/08/2015 02:11 PMPosted by Shin

I think Trikslyr physically see the developers/directors at Blizzards headquarter... in fact.. I wouldn't even surprise if he sees and talks with them daily basis.
06/08/2015 02:16 PMPosted by Silence
If you want to play as Tracer, why don't you play OverWatch?

I though this is a game where you could play as character you could never have like Thrall, Illidan, Diablo, Jaina, Tyrael etc etc.

Why should there be a playable OverWatch character here and far advamced playable OverWatch character in OverWatch itself.
Thrall, Jaina and Illidan have been playable... in fact most of the heroes in this game have been playable.