Lili Skin

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Lili needs new darker skin with an attitude adjustment, considering she is so bad !@# at healing.

Thinking like full black ninja outfit with bow staff almost ninja gaiden esk she should have the full ninja cowl, along with a different speech inside that outfit make it your "rare" skin.

You could almost make a background story as this is her darker side after her uncle chen stormstout gets murdered or something and she takes his weapons and clothes.

comments?
Nylock, i was thinking exactly the same concept. Or maybe combine something like a ''dragon like'' skin. But the general idea is to have an imba skin for Lili. The current options are too ''soft'' and do not reflect her talent build . Lets hope we will have a decent skin for Lili
I completely agree. Although I don't play Lili as much, I do think she deserves a more dark sorcerers appearance rather the Dora the explorer skin.
Shado-pan Lili?

Shado-pan are quite dark and badass you know,they are the watchers on the wall,the sword in the darkness...
06/16/2015 11:07 PMPosted by Nylock
Lili needs new darker skin with an attitude adjustment, considering she is so bad !@# at healing.

Thinking like full black ninja outfit with bow staff almost ninja gaiden esk she should have the full ninja cowl, along with a different speech inside that outfit make it your "rare" skin.

You could almost make a background story as this is her darker side after her uncle chen stormstout gets murdered or something and she takes his weapons and clothes.

I whould suggest a darker Skin too a little inspired by Minecrafts "Ender Lili" should be a gothic like skin maybe with some spikey hair and colour setting in black and green.
I'm all for that ninja outfit for sure. Could have black, white and red unlocks for it. Think Stormshadow or gaiden
06/17/2015 01:55 AMPosted by Lallaine
Shado-pan Lili?

Shado-pan are quite dark and badass you know,they are the watchers on the wall,the sword in the darkness...

You predicted the !@#$ing future!
03/26/2016 02:58 PMPosted by UnicornVomit
You predicted the !@#$ing future!
Just blizzard look to this topic)