100% XP Bonus Now Live

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Update (1:00 p.m. PDT, July 2):

The 100% XP Bonus mentioned below is now live! This bonus will remain active until 1:00 p.m. on Monday, July 6 local time for each region.

As a brief reminder, you can always see how much Bonus XP you've earned in a game by hovering your cursor over your total XP earned on the end-of-game Score Screen.

Enjoy your weekend, and we'll see you in the Nexus!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

As many of you are aware, our recent 100% XP Bonus event ended a day earlier than we had originally communicated. We’ve seen quite a bit of disappointment over this, as well as a progression issue that affected players in Europe, and we’d like to apologize for any frustrations these things have caused. In order to return some of this bonus time to you, we’re planning to offer an additional 100% XP Bonus event that will span an entire weekend.

We will enable this 100% XP Bonus for the Americas region of Battle.net, starting at 1:00 p.m. PDT on Thursday, July 2, and ending at 1:00 p.m. PDT on Monday, July 6.

The event will also begin and end for each of our other Battle.net regions around the world at 1:00 p.m. local time on these same days. We hope that you’ll be able to take advantage of this additional XP Boost to pick up some of the progression that many of you had hoping to earn on June 24.

Thank you very much!
Sweet!
Will Butcher be out by then? Stoked one way or another.
haha THIS is what you guys are working on??? Have you noticed people are leaving because of another issue? RIP Hots
If all goes well on the PTR, the big Eternal Conflict patch should release on July 30th. Contains: Battlefield of Eternity map, The Butcher hero, Treasure Goblin quest, and a few other things.

TL;DR

Yes. The Butcher should be out before the 100% EXP event.
06/26/2015 06:04 PMPosted by Spyrian
We will enable this 100% XP Bonus for the Americas region of Battle.net, starting at 1:00 p.m. PDT on Thursday, July 2, and ending at 1:00 p.m. PDT on Monday, July 6.

Oh Spyrian, those beautiful green eyes always bringing me good news.
And what would that be?
My wedding weekend... so I can't play at all.... thanks.... :P

Damnit, well have fun guys
06/26/2015 09:07 PMPosted by Ronin0ni
My wedding weekend... so I can't play at all.... thanks.... :P

Ditch the wedding. The person you are marrying should understand. If not...Then I have bad news for you. >.>
Fix matchmaking instead.
Since I have no plans for the 4th of July, this is great for me and it is appreciated. Thank you.
Stop complaining about MM in every !@#$in thread. We are getting great news told here and some people still need to rant, wtf is wrong..
Good news for America but what about Europe ?
Spyrian replied on reddit, that it will be global, not only for America.
06/27/2015 12:45 AMPosted by BarnY
Good news for America but what about Europe ?

Just read the whole post:
The event will also begin and end for each of our other Battle.net regions around the world at 1:00 p.m. local time on these same days.
Excellent news!
Some feedback on match making would help, your xp events are kind of the problem. We just want a little feed back like what are your statistics.
06/27/2015 12:04 AMPosted by theremon
Stop complaining about MM in every !@#$in thread. We are getting great news told here and some people still need to rant, wtf is wrong..

The matchmaking is what's wrong.

Can't you read?
06/27/2015 04:22 AMPosted by Madholm
06/27/2015 12:04 AMPosted by theremon

The matchmaking is what's wrong.

Can't you read?

Can't you read? It's not about to be discussed in this thread
<<Wedding, can't play at all>>

You're getting married, if you're mad that makes u miss an XP bonus you need to re-assess.