Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes -- July 8, 2015

General Discussion
We’ve just deployed a hotfix patch in order to resolve a few issues that cropped up after releasing our latest Heroes of the Storm patch. We will deploy the hotfix for additional regions around the world throughout the day.

Please find today’s complete hotfix notes below.

Bug Fixes
General
  • A “Preparing Game Data” dialog box should no longer appear after installing a new patch.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented some Mac users who are capable of running Ultra graphic settings from properly selecting the Ultra texture setting.

Heroes and Talents
  • Abathur will no longer receive the death overlay, nor be automatically teleported back to the allied Hall of Storms, after an Ultimate Evolution Murky clone is killed.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Muradin to become unresponsive while using Dwarf Toss under certain circumstances.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Murky to become briefly unresponsive if Octo-grab becomes interrupted just before casting completes.
  • Allies will no longer continue to receive Invulnerability if Tyrael is stunned while using Sanctification or the Ability is otherwise interrupted.

We also released a hotfix last week, and those patch notes can be found here.
I saw on Reddit that the Plant Terror/Dragon Knight was getting healed by The Butcher's Fresh Meat Trait. Was this addressed as well or is it something that will be fixed at a later date?

Edit- it looks like Blizzard tried to recreate this in game and was unable to do so. If you have a replay with it happening, please post it.
Also there is a bug with The Hunt for Illidan. If you The Hunt a player and the player gets killed it will fly you all the way to the enemy Hall of Storms.
No Been able to Ping "Danger"enemy heroes like Zeratul/Nova are a intented Change or bug? i really miss ping danger real nova to my teammates on soloqueue.
tnx for the patch now i cant recon
OK, Malfurion is still alive.
07/08/2015 02:43 PMPosted by michale
OK, Malfurion is still alive.

Lol.
07/08/2015 02:28 PMPosted by Benjaguin
Also there is a bug with The Hunt for Illidan. If you The Hunt a player and the player gets killed it will fly you all the way to the enemy Hall of Storms.

There is no end to the hunt!
Still no hotfix to address the stuttering being experienced by countless people? My first 2-3 weeks I could run the game perfectly well at high graphics settings. Now with graphics turned to low I still get periods of major stutters in battles as small as 2v2. Sometimes in full team fights I get delays of over 5 seconds.
Please fix the issues with the Mac and burst lags, I got a iMac 5k with 32gb ram and the best possible graphic card for it, 60mbs internet download 10ping and 11 upload. I didn't have burst lags before update of new map with butcher patch. I've tried lowering settings and still randomly it gives burst lags. Only happens with this game Diablo ultra settings no issue. Any recommendations? With my Mac setup I have?
I'm getting an unplayably low framerate I didn't have just yesterday, even in try mode. On the menu I can barely type even after bottoming out all settings to lowest and switching to 32 bit. Repair found no errors. You might need to hotfix this hotfix.
still no lost vikings baleog splash talent fix?
wonder billie got fixed! yayy!

wait he didnt? what? why not?
still no fix for people who can't play hero league at all LOL
07/08/2015 03:18 PMPosted by Seether
Still no hotfix to address the stuttering being experienced by countless people? My first 2-3 weeks I could run the game perfectly well at high graphics settings. Now with graphics turned to low I still get periods of major stutters in battles as small as 2v2. Sometimes in full team fights I get delays of over 5 seconds.

That's connection, game sync, and the way the engine works.

Check to see what server you're connected to, and do a tracert command against that IP. It'll tell you what IP the slow connection is at and it's probably some server Blizzard, BNET, nor Activision have !@#$ all to do with nor much they can do but try and find the owners and beg them to fix w/e the hell the problem is. (I believe it's a server used between Time Warner Cable and getting onto BNET servers which I believe are AT&T)

That or it's often player ISP if they have a shoddy ISP with lots of dropped packets, but since this is a newer problem for you, that's unlikely unless your ISP has recently been having problems to correlate. This is a relatively common cause for people that have always have had issues however.

It IS of course possible that the BNET server itself is having problems, and you can tell this if your tracert xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx check shows that the last server with the IP you traced to is the one with the slow response. In THIS case and ONLY this case is it actually Blizzards "fault" (as much fault as a server occasionally needing to be restarted is) and you should inform them so they can fix it.

I highly doubt it's the latter and it's most probably the foremost.
Still many, MANY bugs, but thank you for taking the time to fix a few and get it live!
Been playing for 2 weeks now. Up until today eveything was running great until after I patched the game. It keeps stuttering. I've tried lowering graphics and sound quality but it does nothing. Game is unplayable atm.
i cant upgrade this patch it stacks in 0 B/s please help!
Still no fix for Wonder Billie mount not avaiable in Hero League?!?!?
07/09/2015 12:14 AMPosted by Fenice86
Still no fix for Wonder Billie mount not avaiable in Hero League?!?!?

still waiting for it q8- )

Edit: Spyrian wrote on reddit:

"Yes! We will. Sorry you've been unable to use Wonder Billie in Hero League for a while, but we are definitely working on a fix. I don't have a date right now, but when the fix comes it'll likely be with one of our larger upcoming patches and not a small one like today's hotfix."