Bad leaver system

General Feedback
The way the leaver system works right now. Is all wrong pulling in people that aren't leavers and and then forcing them to play with leavers. I have had tons of fun playing your game but the past couple days sucked because I had internet issues. It just doesn't make sense to me. I suppose its helping to get rid of people who have really really bad internet service providers. It's just very frustrating now to have to play with players that just want to !@#$% and blame all the time. As long as my account has leaver status I will not play because it makes no sense. I have over a 1000 games played and have had a whole lot of fun. But being marked as a leaver because my internet wouldn't work properly is a shame.
I would suggest trying something different someone who leaves because he's just a quitter or a person with internet and or computer that just doesn't meet the requirements. I know everyone has had technical issues at some point in there life. So why punish players that just had a bad day. I'm no rocket scientist. But I have been playing moba's since the they started on Warcaft 3 and the frozen throne. In the end I would just like to not be marked as a leaver because I'm not. And I'll continue to ponder another idea for dealing with the leavers.
I think the overall skill level in leaver games is so much higher than any QM/HL match. Considering many of those are people who bailed on HL matches that were obviously doomed or QM matches that the only other alternative was to spend the time testing for bugs or flaws or just spinning in place till you can whack an enemy minion once then move elsewhere. I would play those games, they tend to be way more fun and evenly matched.

Not saying they all will be but after spending some time in the time out box myself, it was my perception.
07/28/2015 07:25 PMPosted by Kaeth
I would suggest trying something different someone who leaves because he's just a quitter or a person with internet and or computer that just doesn't meet the requirements

And pray tell how you're going to tell who has bad internet/computer and who just left? If you can figure this out please inform every game ever and you will seriously be a rich man selling that tech to them. Seriously, if they could tell I don't doubt there'd be different levels of punishment.

As it is though, there's no way to tell other than the honor system. "Did you leave the game purposefully?" If that's how we're going to go about it then I for one would abuse it. No reason not to if there's no punishment because I told them it was an accident.