Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes -- July 28, 2015

General Discussion
We’ve just deployed a hotfix patch to the Americas region of Battle.net in order to resolve a few issues that cropped up after releasing our latest Heroes of the Storm patch. Additional regions around the world will receive the hotfix throughout the day today.

Please find today’s complete hotfix notes below.

Bug Fixes
Heroes and Talents
  • Fixed an issue that could allow Zeratul to travel much farther than intended while using Shadow Assault.
  • Leoric’s Drain Hope will no longer deal more damage than intended to player-controlled Dragon Knights or Garden Terrors after learning the Crushing Hope Talent.
No fix for Chen's flying kick yet?
07/28/2015 11:54 AMPosted by Shiranui

That's not a bug, he isn't supposed to have Unstoppable frames.
07/28/2015 11:57 AMPosted by Vekkul

100:1 odds he's talking about it missing and dealing no damage rather than unstoppable frames.
07/28/2015 11:57 AMPosted by Vekkul

I'm referring to it missing the intended target half the time.
So the zera bug was fixed, shame. I felt they could repurpose it into a part of shadow assault.
07/28/2015 12:00 PMPosted by Geoxyx
So the zera bug was fixed, shame. I felt they could repurpose it into a part of shadow assault.

Still wouldn't ever get picked.
That's it?
Here's to hoping it was to bring back the Demonic Tyrael skins... :/
07/28/2015 12:03 PMPosted by Shiranui
07/28/2015 12:00 PMPosted by Geoxyx

Still wouldn't ever get picked.
\

I pick it occassionally in quick match whenever we have a large lead and I'm 90 percent sure we are going to win any way. Just to test it. It would be good if he didn't get stunned during it which effectively makes it worthless in team fights. and If I want to chase it can help finish of a squishy but that's about it. With void prison I can allow the entire team to gank them if they try to escape.

to be honest this bug gave it another use of getting in team fights quickly and saving a blink.
07/28/2015 11:50 AMPosted by Spyrian
We’ve just deployed a hotfix patch to the Americas region of Battle.net in order to resolve a few issues that cropped up after releasing our [url="http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/19803324"]latest Heroes of the Storm patch[/url]. Additional regions around the world will receive the hotfix throughout the day today.

Please find today’s complete hotfix notes below.

Bug Fixes
Heroes and Talents
  • Fixed an issue that could allow Zeratul to travel much farther than intended while using Shadow Assault.
  • Leoric’s Drain Hope will no longer deal more damage than intended to player-controlled Dragon Knights or Garden Terrors after learning the Crushing Hope Talent.

Is the list of changes is complete? Also it seems like the link from the forum main board is broken.
These hotfixes are really annoying if you want to upload top plays :/
Please update so we can view old replays. (You wouldn't have to go all the way back. I'm sure we'd just be happy if it could be done from the current patch onward).
My old replays are still working
thank god that zeratul thing didn't mean an OVERALL nerf to his range for the skill! I would have died. I'm a Zeratul. you guys should have worded that better! you scared the crap out of me :OO