Heroes Hotfix Patch Notes -- July 2, 2015

General Discussion
We’ve just deployed a hotfix patch in order to resolve a few issues that cropped up after releasing our latest Heroes of the Storm patch. Please find today’s complete hotfix notes below.

Bug Fixes
Battlegrounds
  • Fixed an issue on Battlefield of Eternity that could cause an attacking Immortal to unintentionally cancel its Cleave Ability.

Heroes and Talents
  • Resolved an additional issue that could cause Heroes affected by Diablo’s Overpower to fly outside the Battleground’s playable area.
  • Fixed a visual issue that could occur if Diablo became stunned while using Overpower.
  • Fixed a rare issue that could cause Muradin to become unresponsive after coming under the effects of Zeratul's Void Prison.
  • Murky can no longer move or cast Abilities throughout Octo-grab’s duration.

User Interface
  • Damage dealt to Warriors by neutral Mercenary Camps will no longer be tracked under the Role column on the in-game Score Screen (TAB).
Still no fix for the fps hitching and memory loss on Eternity?
07/02/2015 10:48 AMPosted by Spyrian
Resolved an additional issue that could cause Heroes affected by Diablo’s Overpower to fly outside the Battleground’s playable area.

DAMNIT
Murky can no longer move or cast Abilities throughout Octo-grab’s duration.

With the increase in cleanses not just available but also it's rising popularity you might as well revert this since it'll be a week tops before cleansing Octo-grab is so common Murky legit considers March an alternative.

P.S. Making the other option situationally just as bad as march =/= fixing march
Lol, I saw that Muradin issue during one of ZP's stream. Pretty funny.
What about the performance issues? Surely I am not the only one that has had to move their settings from high @60fps to low with varied FPS (20-40)?
Spy, you didn't like my video? x)
I would just like to say, my performance shot through the roof after this patch. I went from 3 fps to 130 in the middle of an AI game. Still have to test things out against other players, but the lowest I dropped was 85. Thank you Blizzard for this patch, you single-handedly saved my weekend :D
Any updates for disconnect issue in draft mode?

Since patch a lot of more have troubles.
07/02/2015 11:01 AMPosted by Jansports
Murky can no longer move or cast Abilities throughout Octo-grab’s duration.

With the increase in cleanses not just available but also it's rising popularity you might as well revert this since it'll be a week tops before cleansing Octo-grab is so common Murky legit considers March an alternative.

P.S. Making the other option situationally just as bad as march =/= fixing march

March can be really good if positioned properly! Try using it to zone out melee characters.

Also, if your opponent is picking up cleanse to counter you, use can use that knowledge to your advantage. Consider targeting them instead. Try to secure your octo-combo on a target that holds cleanse. If you secure the kill, you've wasted their talent choice and taken out a healer. We call that "Value!"
Fixed a visual issue that could occur if Diablo became stunned while using Overpower.
Nice. I was one of the people reporting this one.
Healing Tab Role will still will show? because you can still see if they are taking merc/boss
@Trikslyr I would like to direct your attention to exhibit A: Hotslogs information on murky in hero league in platinum rating and higher. https://www.hotslogs.com/Sitewide/HeroDetails?Hero=Murky

If you view hero league top players in master, diamond, and platinum, you can see how often the top murky players in the world build murky. Top players choose Octograb the vast majority of games with a consistently higher win rate over those who choose March. 32 selections of march vs 334 selections of Octograb in Platinum. The same is true in Diamond and Master. 31 versus 193 in diamond and 1 versus 72 in master.

Just because march is good in one situation, does not mean it is viable in all situations.

I prefer to secure a kill using a stun rather than potentially zoning out a melee for a short time on a long cooldown. -_-

TL:DR March isnt bad because "people aren't positioning correctly." March is bad because it has less potential than octograb in team fights to secure your team a kill.
These are all really good fixes, though I think the hitching problem is still pretty significant. I assume you guys are aware of it? Any update on when it will be fixed? It's making games pretty much unplayable when it happens to me... Anyone here have a workaround for it?
I tried making march work but it is so difficult. The only place where it brings value is using it a a choke point bridge, where the enemy team can not avoid it thus pinning them. It is really rewarding if you can pull it off because that talent is THAT bad.
Umm.....Butcher nerf?
how about hot fixing matchmaking to make it less terrible as quickly as you fix issues like this?

thanks in ahead for ignoring months of feedback from your users about this bug in the game.
Is it out for Europe too ?
should have kept murky the way he was imo
So is there a fix for the ORD1 servers causing East Coast players to get massive amounts of lag, sometimes disconnecting them?