Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes – Sept. 2, 2015

General Discussion
We deployed a hotfix patch today in order to resolve an issue discovered after releasing our latest Heroes of the Storm patch. Please find complete patch notes for today’s update below:

Bug Fixes

Heroes and Talents
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Sylvanas’ Wailing Arrow to be placed on reduced cooldown despite being successfully cast.
What about a fix for the poor performance and stuttering since the Monk Patch? Any news on that?
You sure told them ^^
Please fix the freezing , people with NVidia cards having a serious issue.
oh no i had so much fun playing silvanas.
can anyone else not log into the game?
09/02/2015 04:09 PMPosted by Marduc
Please fix the freezing , people with NVidia cards having a serious issue.

Just had a driver update yesterday. Used NVidia cards for life. Never had an issue. Check for the latest driver, especially if using Windows 10.
its always worth trying a client switch. I run Nvidia with latest drivers on Win10 but for some reason the client kept crashing mid-game...

finally made it through one without a crash by ticking the 32bit client box in settings.
Yea its bit choppy lately, but thats connectivity on Blizz side (at least in EU).
Why do I still get crappy connections to Eastern US servers, when I live on the West Coast?

I played for years on a east coast server on WoW. Never ran >100ms.

US10 East US was a lovely 1600ms+. 1.6 second delays, in this game, can mean the difference between a win and a loss.

Match before that was just as fun on a US server. Match starts and I head to the first upper chest on BHB. Just as I get to it, red flashing logo in upper left. Spend the next couple minutes staring at a Reconnecting screen.

The Quick Match on US10 was a match I finally had to give up on within the first 1-2 min. You cannot play Illidan with a 1.6 second delay. Blizzard was kind enough to give me the leaver flag for dropping that match.
You guys with freezing/stuttering issues, nVidia put out a driver update yesterday for HoTS, LoL, and DoTA. Make sure you're up to date.
On EU, when I login, it says that there is a PATCH AVAILABLE with a button labeled "Apply Patch".

The problem is that when I click on it, it keeps saying that the battle net connection is lost and nothing gets applied, even after restarting:

http://imgur.com/YLCx3ix

Anyone else get this and know how to fix it ?
I'm stuck on Authenticating.
@Gryfn You are not alone, I have the same issue here mate.. Sadly i dont know how fix it..
I also have the "freeze in midgame"-issue. Hard reboot only way out. 50% of the games.
The "apply patch" isnt working either. Sais connection lost for me too.

(Nvidia card)
09/03/2015 01:52 AMPosted by Epwunia
@Gryfn You are not alone, I have the same issue here mate.. Sadly i dont know how fix it..

K, thanks for that. Hope they take notice of EU (if it's already ok for US) and sort it out.
i cant patch!!! says connection lost every time...and yet not response from blizzard....GREAT
And I get no connection problem after clicking "apply patch" but it shows over and over when I restart whole game. No updates pending in battle.net client. Windows 8.1, Region: EU
09/03/2015 04:04 AMPosted by Janosh
I also have the "freeze in midgame"-issue. Hard reboot only way out. 50% of the games.
The "apply patch" isnt working either. Sais connection lost for me too.

(Nvidia card)

I get the sameish. AMD R9 200 series card and constant PC resets. Can't even get onto home page sometimes.